Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This is pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just googled the name NK Sood and found out that the man has written a book on Modi's foreign visits and achievements.  While I do agree that Modi has some achievements to his credit,  the title of the book was damn funny and smacks of chamchagiri. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

They may not reveal their complete self. If someone offers her 5 Cr to visit JNU and do not say anything about their intention, stars might easily do it. 

Tony Ashai says, Sharukh did not know his background. One who exposed him also said the same. It is possible that Sharukh and Gauri met him as an architect. They did not know about his JKLF background.

But anti India groups can use these connections to further their agenda. 

U do realise that it was no event at JNU right? It was a protest and clash of ideologies. Why would anyone with brain accept peanuts n get into the muck? Its either a huge investment or nothing which made her do it. 5 cr is definitely not true.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

A lot of comments here are mentioning akshay has pics too and his name is not being taken... I agree...everyone’s name who is seen bring papped with people with terrorist links even indirect should be brought in for questioning ...akshay, ranveer Singh, srk, Gauri khan, Anil kapoor n kjo (I’ve only seeN pics of these but I’m pretty sure there are more so called super stars who hob non n dance n party with these people n go on events with event organizer having terror funding links) ...

When Deepika went to jnu, I applauded her for standing up for democracy but if this is true that she took money for it from people like Anil musarrat...even if she did not take money n went there at behest of Anil musarrat  then she should not only be ashamed of herself she should be brought in for questioning. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah now NK Sood, an Ex RAW officer is labelled as an "attention seeker"

if he did want to name, he could have taken any name for attention, any khan, any actor, why specifically Deepika and why the specific amount of 5 cr ?????

Now, why is this man so much hand in glove with Bollywood? Who is he and why does he appear in almost every actors wedding and party?.

Clearly he is a London based Pakistani who definitely is loaded and is reportedly funding anti -CAA protests and other anti-India protests in India and abroad.

why would all these Bollywood people associate with him?

GumGum thumbnail

Modi's tattus have been trying to keep people busy with other stuff rather than his own incompetency and chori from covid fund.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

Modi's tattus have been trying to keep people busy with other stuff rather than his own incompetency and chori from covid fund.

Great point 😆

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

If you add these 5Cr to Chhapaak collections, does it break even? smiley9