Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

50 cr bolte toh main maan bhi leti she took up the job.. but for meagre 5 cr she would not jeopardise her brand itni bhi bewakoof nahi hain woh.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

No one is buying your sarcasm. Join me in bashing her and her husband, if you really love your country. 

you believe it or not, mainnu ki..........you are not that important to me that i do something just to make you believe my stance

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is Ex-Raw Officer. Ex I repeat. If there was any link current RAW or intelligence agency would have found it. He's widely known for criticising people criticising BJP govt. May be he is on their payroll, should be ignored. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

woah........did she do this for money ?

Shame on her if true.......all her father's goodwill down the drain.......attention seeking publicity stunt also have a line....... dont cross it and become anti Indian to gain publicity.........

shame on them for betraying the country for personal gains.........never gonna watch their movies in theatre and waste money on them.......

where is Akshay Kumar name? There are video of them in his car pics etc..? Don't you see it s another fabrication manipulation from some party to hit bollywood  now that sushant father filed a fir against rhea and family? 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She would not spoil her image for 5 crores. Why is canadian Akshay's name has been omitted?

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

50 cr bolte toh main maan bhi leti she took up the job.. but for meagre 5 cr she would not jeopardise her brand itni bhi bewakoof nahi hain woh.

They may not reveal their complete self. If someone offers her 5 Cr to visit JNU and do not say anything about their intention, stars might easily do it. 

Tony Ashai says, Sharukh did not know his background. One who exposed him also said the same. It is possible that Sharukh and Gauri met him as an architect. They did not know about his JKLF background.

But anti India groups can use these connections to further their agenda. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

She would not spoil her image for 5 crores. Why is canadian Akshay's name has been omitted?

Yes, there was one video of him driving with another person of ISI links. 

What is the background of that man? How is he linked with Bollywood?

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Someday I hope someone will take these allegations seriously and either the government starts an investigation on Bollywood and mafia links or Bollywood start filing defamation cases on these people for calling them enemy of the nation. Otherwise I don't understand all this discussion and debates all over social media. Bas time pass chalta rehta hai. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

People actually believe that Deepika was taking some sort of "stand". ðŸ¤£. Bullshit. 

Have we forgotten how this woman works. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Some random dude looking for his 15 mins of fame. SSR wale topic par traction nhi aa raha hoga so he took DP's name. Maybe he thinks he'll get an interview with Arnab too😆

PS - the bigger joke is on those who try to convince themselves by the 'DP took a stand' wala raag. This is BW. Nobody cares for any 'stand'. It was a PR stunt just like Akki's desh bhakti movies. I won't be surprised if she was actually paid for this move. Superstars perform at weddings for a lesser amount. Par ye source credible nhi hai.

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago