Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

I have been thinking, her visit was just a failed PR stunt all these days. 

But the twists and turns Shushant’s case is taking and the revelations about Tony Ashai’s link to Bollywood, I feel nothing is straight forward and simple. 

Just after she visits JNU, Pak army spokesperson applauds her on Twitter, then deletes his tweet. Explanation given is, he is her fan and Dil To Baccha Hei Ji. 

If so, why did he remove it? Did he feel, their involvement will be exposed and changed his mind later?

Who is he ?

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

The hilarious thing or rather the reality of our times is that there are folks who out there who would totally believe this BS. Deepika took a stance that not many would at a time when her movie was about to release. This is what we have come to as a country that folks speaking up against a law that is discriminatory af are being hounded where as those who are responsible for pogroms have been promoted. Then again what did one even expect to happen considering who we have at the centre. No wonder most of these folks just keep quiet. The few who dare to speak their mind about the shit that has been happening in the last six years are hurled with abuses.

CAA is not discriminatory at all, it is humane . What is inhumane and discriminatory is the brutal persecution of Non-muslims in the countries mentioned in the law.

So-called protests against the law were just a pretext  to target the BJP government.

Edited by Notafan - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Yeah right, someone like Deepika who can get 5 crore in a day by doing an endorsement or a dance performance is going to link herself with a terrorist organization to make an appearance at an anti-CAA protest.

Mallika Sherawat got 2.5 Lakhs for 20 minutes at a new Year celebration in the 2010's, Deepika toh pakka 5 khoka milta hoga in aaj ka time, toh attend protest among students, risking her nose being cut off (that wasn't cut during padmavat🙌)

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

and what is the proof? where did he get the figure of 5 crore from, there must be a money trail linking Deepika to all that money no? figure pata hain toh ye bhi bata doh

go and ask him............mujhe kyu puch rahe ho........maine toh yahi bola ki IF true hai toh case should be investigated........

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

@bold : thats true, but unfortunately the protest were used to further sinister agenda of some rogue country........just like BLM protest were used by some evil elements of USA's society

check this link.....https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/indian-agencies-point-to-pak-link-in-anti-caa-protests/story-qWCiqnXCO285Qsv1rFQJeL.html

till now I believed her protest were to gain attention......wrong but an evil necessity for bw celebs........but if this allegation is true then its turns out more sinister......whether she knew it or not......its beyond just wrong.......

She can be limelight mongering or even Dump and cunning but I don't think she will be this stupid for just '5crores' and that also prior to a film which was her own production. Rest I hope it's high time Kangana r Ppl like these doesn't get away by all the filth they spew. There should n must be some accountability. Deepika should really go the legal way of defamation. 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some people believe that lazy lie. Where is that figure coming from? Can we get statements, receipts? If you have any proof then investigate the “terrorist” and send her to jail. Don’t sit there months after the event to go on Twitter and talk about this. This is an accusation of treason so go ahead and stay off twitter. Investigate her with the proofs you have lol. 

No matter what you think of DP, if you cannot give her the benefit of the doubt and abuse her based on some random guy statements with no proof then you are a part of the problem. Lucky for them, she will ignore this. 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

woah........did she do this for money ?

Shame on her if true.......all her father's goodwill down the drain.......attention seeking publicity stunt also have a line....... dont cross it and become anti Indian to gain publicity.........

shame on them for betraying the country for personal gains.........never gonna watch their movies in theatre and waste money on them.......

Even the worse criminal in the world won’t be accused such way with zero proofs. You do realize these are severe accusations right? Where is a presumption of innocence? Already one person is dead because of lies we believed once about them. Circle will continue until when? Learn to not take everything this upfront. Question things when they look so ridiculous first of all.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anika80

it's all political but you can't see it why depika here or khans  are questioned while Akshay Kumar rarely is mentioned. I don't have nothing against Akshay but the political  double standard is evident for this reason i nominated him. Even sush at case transformed in personal or political religious agenda while there is a twist now in investigation thanks sushant family ots so obvious

dude, ask Akshay also..... no one shud be spared if proof is against them..........i used to be a Deepika fan..............lost respect after her chapak look scandal........but still i used to defend her when people wud bash her unreasonably, but this is a low thing IF true.......

as for government..........i seriously believe that this government has a done a lot to secure India against the enemies it faces on both borders............an live example is the Rafael jets which landed in Ambala few mins back.........................first jets ordered for IAF after 30 years......... roads constructed at the borders to help Indian Army.................yes they have their issues as no political party is issue free.......but to think that they are implicating all the bollywood celebs for a political agenda is stupidity IMO........

Also i am not saying punish her or anyone else............but they need to investigated........

there was this guy named Rehan Siddiqui who used to organize bollywood events for US and Canada......most bollywood guys would participate......... now the Indian diaspora has raised question on that guy's credibility, he is a us national and they say he used to divert the money earned through those concert to terror activities..........now its possible that those celebs who participated, were not aware where the money is going............but if it is true then they need to be questioned...... there are reports that some of them were briefed by the indian authorities...........if they still went ahead, then thats wrong.........its a sin.........cause these terrorists gets trained and get arms from that sponsor money and then come and kill innocent Indians............so these celebs are accountable to make sure that they dont deal with any shady person.........

a common person dealing with such shady people will be jailed immediately.........toh ek celebs se hum question toh kar hi sakte hai naa......

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar I mean ya toh proof lao when you make this serious allegation publicly, that is, a clear money trail or proof of some exchange. Nahi toh shut up and stop hogging attention.

Aise toh Akki also has dubious pictures. So?

I hope DP sues him into oblivion, but even that would be giving it too much attention,

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

CAA is not discriminatory at all, it is humane . What is inhumane and discriminatory is the brutal persecution of Non-muslims in the countries mentioned in the law.

So-called protests against the law were just a pretext  to target the BJP government.

Sureee.