Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Is this real ðŸ˜† That was an effing Protest for a constitutional bill which was Legal. People CAN TAKE SIDES it's Our And theirs Constitutional Right. WTF is linkig such an issue with Terrorism🤣 Kuch bhi

Jitne bhi USA me Trump k khilaf h sare Terrorists h phir toh😵 

And yes coming to DP, she did it for PR. She thought Youth ke sath khari hoyegi Youth movie dekhegi. She forgot political agenda wale piche padh jaye toh SRK ke bhi jhande khate hojaye😆 Very Wrong move at the wrong time. 

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

People protesting against CAA are terrorists. Deepika is a terrorist or paid employee of terrorists. ðŸ˜²

Ennuyi thumbnail

I really hope Deepika files a defamation suit against this guy but knowing how phattu miya biwi is.. its not gonna happen.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🥱Yeh cheez yahi khatam ho jani hai. Na defamation suit ayega na koi investigation hogi. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anika80

where is Akshay Kumar name? There are video of them in his car pics etc..? Don't you see it s another fabrication manipulation from some party to hit bollywood  now that sushant father filed a fir against rhea and family? 

dont connect everything to BJP.......

I have seen lots of pic on twitter, AKshay's too and Anil Kapoor and family and others too, esp Sonu Nigam...........but till now the explanation was that they used to go for bollywood events.....and there was a possibility that they were not aware of the sinister trail of money (though its hard to believe)....

but if someone with proof is pointing fingers at any of them......be it Deepika, Akshay or Anil-KJO, then it needs to be heard and explanation asked.......

I for one believe in my own stance more......and i will boycott them.....as it is i was boycotting nepo gang for the fake metoo allegations against SSR........ if this proves true then the rest will follow soon in my list.......

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Is this real ðŸ˜† That was an effing Protest for a constitutional bill which was Legal. People CAN TAKE SIDES it's Our And theirs Constitutional Right. WTF is linkig such an issue with Terrorism🤣 Kuch bhi

Jitne bhi USA me Trump k khilaf h sare Terrorists h phir toh😵 

And yes coming to DP, she did it for PR. She thought Youth ke sath khari hoyegi Youth movie dekhegi. She forgot political agenda wale piche padh jaye toh SRK ke bhi jhande khate hojaye😆 Very Wrong move at the wrong time. 

@bold : thats true, but unfortunately the protest were used to further sinister agenda of some rogue country........just like BLM protest were used by some evil elements of USA's society

check this link.....https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/indian-agencies-point-to-pak-link-in-anti-caa-protests/story-qWCiqnXCO285Qsv1rFQJeL.html

till now I believed her protest were to gain attention......wrong but an evil necessity for bw celebs........but if this allegation is true then its turns out more sinister......whether she knew it or not......its beyond just wrong.......

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I have seen lots of pic on twitter, AKshay's too and Anil Kapoor and family and others too, esp Sonu Nigam...........but till now the explanation was that they used to go for bollywood events.....and there was a possibility that they were not aware of the sinister trail of money (though its hard to believe)....

but if someone with proof is pointing fingers at any of them......be it Deepika, Akshay or Anil-KJO, then it needs to be heard and explanation asked.......

I for one believe in my own stance more......and i will boycott them.....as it is i was boycotting nepo gang for the fake metoo allegations against SSR........ if this proves true then the rest will follow soon in my list.......

it's all political but you can't see it why depika here or khans  are questioned while Akshay Kumar rarely is mentioned. I don't have nothing against Akshay but the political  double standard is evident for this reason i nominated him. Even sush at case transformed in personal or political religious agenda while there is a twist now in investigation thanks sushant family ots so obvious

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Should definitely be investigated. If untrue then Deepika must sue them for defamation. Even if one person takes a stand against wrong things said they'll at least be afraid of spouting nonsense. 

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

and what is the proof? where did he get the figure of 5 crore from, there must be a money trail linking Deepika to all that money no? figure pata hain toh ye bhi bata doh

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

darn it

what has happened to her since the past 3-4 years

she was clever..smart..remained apolitical for the longest..and now doing one blunder after another..

used to really like her during 2012-2015 times till piku released..after that she has been on such a downward spiral..