Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

so what is kjo role here?😆

and nepotism?

sorry for laughing...

i thought they were the biggest culprits

Arrey he was the master mind😆. Sent Rhea to end SSR's career along with Bhatt's. He is not getting off the hook so easily.

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

It’s true that guilty people who are as manipulative as she allegedly is may be able to lie convincingly. However, the idea of an abetting suicide charge has been floating around since SSR died. I highly doubt Rhea would think CBI would come in, declare the death a suicide and turn the case back over to local authorities. They would undoubtedly look into his finances too, because financial strain is often a factor in suicide cases, and could even be used as proof of professional issues. If 15 crores of Sushant’s money was now in the hands of Rhea and her family, why would she take the risk of the CBI finding that out?Especially since people are claiming she is being backed by people with ties to the Mumbai police? Why call in more authorities, when you know that you’ve done something and that there is a paper trail and that SSR’s family dislikes her? Like unless she’s a complete idiot I can’t see her thinking this was a good plan.

The transfer of money , if at all happened , when he was alive , cannot be proven as a theft. 

She has all the rights to say he was willingly doing it and nobody can question that. 

I am not saying she is as vile as I think of her. But she isn't stupid. 

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Why  , I should now share my story where the woman took advantage of the law and falsely accused her ailing in-laws of torture and mental abuse , charged her husband with false physical abuse and he was jailed. 

Her father in law died because of the heart attack and her husband committed suicide in jail. 

Why she did it? She was getting 45% share of the business. Took the money , married her boyfriend (who drafted this whole plan) and threw her mother in law. .

Not to forget, they dates two years before tying the knott.

That woman destroyed one whole family. Walked freely and now lives happily ever after. 

How do I know this? 

I am a relative..

Ok and? 

The girl in my story has been a close friend my entire life and our parents were friends even before we were born... what does that have to do with anything?

I just used that anecdote to say that sometimes when you’re grieving, it’s easy to blame the outsider in the family, but people shouldn’t take that as concrete proof of Rhea’s guilt. And I said that in my comment because of the sheer number of people saying that because SSR’s family didn’t like her that suggests she was shady. That doesn’t mean I believe that domestic partner abuse for money or financial scamming in romantic relationships doesn’t occur, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove. For all I know, it did occur here too, but until that is proven in a court of law I think people need to stop proclaiming Rhea to be shady or guilty or a gold digger, because even if that’s all you say and you don’t threaten her, you’re contributing to the negative perception and reaction towards her. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Yes but the same ppl were preaching about kangana sending nudes to rk and hrithik nd what not. If you cannot give benefit of doubt to one person then don't give it to other too . Or else defend them all.

Like i said nothing has really changed or can really change. People will believe in rumours about actors they don't like and will continue to be nasty to them.

Its just that this tragedy is huge and when something like this happens one hopes for changes. But nothing has really changed as i guess human nature cant truly change.

They may feel regret for SSR but will continue to malign other actor's / actresses character on the basis of gossip.

Regarding Kangana and Hrithik if we aren't to believe in 'nude' story then we shouldn't believe anything Kangana says as well . Whether its about KJO or Hrithik. But once this cycle of believing baseless and wild allegations start then its very difficult to stop.

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Ok and? 

The girl in my story has been a close friend my entire life and our parents were friends even before we were born... what does that have to do with anything?

I just used that anecdote to say that sometimes when you’re grieving, it’s easy to blame the outsider in the family, but people shouldn’t take that as concrete proof of Rhea’s guilt. And I said that in my comment because of the sheer number of people saying that because SSR’s family didn’t like her that suggests she was shady. That doesn’t mean I believe that domestic partner abuse for money or financial scamming in romantic relationships doesn’t occur, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove. For all I know, it did occur here too, but until that is proven in a court of law I think people need to stop proclaiming Rhea to be shady or guilty or a gold digger, because even if that’s all you say and you don’t threaten her, you’re contributing to the negative perception and reaction towards her. 

Neither did I threaten her. Nor did I call her gold digger. Infact , my take on Sushant's death had nothing to do with rhea in the first place. I don't hate her. I am completely indifferent.

After his father filed an FIR , I just know one thing that all these allegations can be crossed. They all can be proved. Why will they take a month and put out things that can go against them? 

Anyway my point was , proven until guilty is not necessarily be true always. 

Not all guilty are proven. Family gets ruined , proofs stay right in front of your eyes and culprits roam around freely , mocking the system , mocking your fate. 

The woman I talked about , is living a regular life. Her ex mother in law *knows* what she did. The old woman lost her husband and her only son.. she knew who was responsible. Yet , she could do nothing about it. 

I am not crossing you with respect to rhea or anyone else involved in this case. I am trying to tell that innocent until proven guilty is a hoax , if I may say so.

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Every case is different and should be treated like that. 

Asking for a in-depth investigation on the death of a youngster based on the circumstances surrounding before and after his death is valid.

The police and the Bollywood Mafia were quick to dismiss his death as a suicide by mental illness. That angered many, who are you to say, and on what basis did you come to that conclusion. 

The police did the same. 

There could have been a malicious attempt to show him as a depression or a mental illness patient, the motive behind the death, what were the pressures he was dealing with, both professionally and personally, should be investigated.

This deliberate attempt by Bhatt camp, Bollywood gang, and Rhea to portray him as a depressed person who was mentally ill narrative should be investigated.

His family and his close friends must have known something for them to take this action. They want this angle to be investigated as well.

Had it not been for the directors who first spoke out, Arnab, Ishkaran, Kangana, Dr.Swami, and most of all the fans. This case would have been closed in 2 days and ruled as suicide and how he was depressed etc.

This case has a lot of murky circumstances that need to be investigated in detail.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

This deliberate attempt by Bhatt camp, Bollywood gang, and Rhea to portray him as a depressed person who was mentally ill narrative should be investigated.

Rhea did it for the money 👍🏼

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We don't know who did it but it definitely needs to be looked at in detail instead of closing it quickly saying that he was mentally ill so committed suicide like the Bollywood mafia were quick to come up with.

Like Arnab said he was from one side professionally strangulated with blinds, delay in movies, sidelined, ignored, and then accused in #Metoo.

Then came the personal lives demons with people taking advantage of his vulnerable position. 

Hence both sides need to be investigated thoroughly 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

What is unfair is everyone right away declared it as suicide and has  made mockery of the entire case.

No suicide not found

EX manager commited suicide coincidently around the same time

despite that why the rush to give it an angle of suicide ? 

Mumbai police still not investigating properly is what is not fair..

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

What is unfair is everyone right away declared it as suicide and has  made mockery of the entire case.

No suicide not found

EX manager commited suicide coincidently around the same time

despite that why the rush to give it an angle of suicide ? 

Mumbai police still not investigating properly is what is not fair..

Big banners coming out within hours of his death claiming serious issues like schezophrenia and depression. 

Claims were made about his foreseen suicide even before his family could understand the massive loss that had hit them. 

Even if I keep everything aside , how can anyone justify the insensitivity that was shown here!