Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hard working women ðŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why was Rhea's brother made partner in 2 of his upcoming ventures, that needs to be looked into as well?

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Big banners coming out within hours of his death claiming serious issues like schezophrenia and depression. 

Claims were made about his foreseen suicide even before his family could understand the massive loss that had hit them. 

Even if I keep everything aside , how can anyone justify the insensitivity that was shown here! 

Excatly...

The whole Bhat family and the other people involved r hell bent in declaring this is sucide and SSR was physco...What are they cooking 

Hope Family gets justice, even Jihas case need to be opened and find the REAL truth..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The trolling isn't right but Rhea is shady and needs to be investigated along with the Bhaat family especially the ones who compare his situation to Parveen Baabi. And Rhea is very close to Mahesh Bhatt.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The Bhatts have made it worse for her . If they keeped their mouths shut , I don’t think it would have been this suspicious 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

It is fair if she in any way is involved. N since she knew of his OD, most definitely she is culpable for abetting in his suicide.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

We don't know who did it but it definitely needs to be looked at in detail instead of closing it quickly saying that he was mentally ill so committed suicide like the Bollywood mafia were quick to come up with.

Like Arnab said he was from one side professionally strangulated with blinds, delay in movies, sidelined, ignored, and then accused in #Metoo.

Then came the personal lives demons with people taking advantage of his vulnerable position. 

Hence both sides need to be investigated thoroughly 

Ya it was trap laid , targeted n lynched by bolly mafia n family not happy with investigation of depression theory n closing it . After mb vip treatment of interrogation , his family filed f.i.r on rhea n others . Who are others ? They can ask for cbi enquiry.

See I do agree with u in parts....like Rhea may take some drastic step....and I hope that her family is keeping a close eye on her and not leaving her alone even for a minute...

Having said that Sushant's family doesn't come across as a family that is irresponsible and would accuse a girl of all this....unless they are sure atleast in their minds....because they must be knowing if Rhea is not guilty...what this would do to her life......also Sushant's family doesn't come across as attention seekers....or opportunists....and definitely not liars....who would lie about something related to their son's death....they must have thought and analysed...all the information....and let us not forget....ONLY his family knew the real state of Sushant's mind ....so anything they say carries a lot of weight and is important......see if they were opportunists and irresponsible.....they could have blamed a lot of people based just on hearsay...but they didn't....if u read the FIR....they have made specific charges...nothing which can be manipulated....of course Arnab and Kangna can manipulate that also...but I am talking about normal people here....

But like u said.....I hope people are not sending her death and rape threats....I just don't get it....why do some have to resort to that....all i hope is that Sushant gets justice.

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its absolutely shameful for anyone to question the intentions of a family who just lost their only son. I was not even sushants fan but whenever i see his face it makes me tearful, so just imagine the state of his family.

The father definitely did not file an FIR out of impulse, if he had wanted to do that, he would not have waited for 40 days to file a case. They as a family knew more about sushant and what is happening in his life than anyone of us. So the FIR must have been filed on some solid basis.

Also, if you have studied law you would know that in charges like these, the proof of burden lies on the defendant. If rhea is not the culprit,  she should not be scared. If she is even guilty of half of the offences listed in the FIR, she should be punished for it.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

First off, I am extremely against confidential information and the FIR being leaked on social media because it is bound to cause uproar and give some new born SJW fans of Sushant an opportunity to mud-sling in his name when these same people contributed to bashing him during his MeToo scandal on this forum. The tomfoolery of people never ceases to surprise me.

At the same time, I think it is equally wrong to point fingers at a family who just lost their son to a tragedy and is legally trying to get justice without maligning anyone online or on national television. If his family has come out to seek justice after grieving and waiting patiently for a month and a half, they must've taken their time to process the situation before proceeding with some action. They won't make allegations without having some sort of proof which they are not obliged to share on social media. They knew Sushant better than the rest of us. Never tell a grieving parent to calm down or not take action. None of us know how it feels to lose an adult child you've prayed for and raised.