Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update…it’s a 6K plus Words update Guys…and – I totally wanted this Update to stand out on its Own.

Will be Eager to know what you all think.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptil now Guys.

And yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay.

………….

CHAPTER 13 – MIRROR IMAGE

Eighteen Days Later

16th March, 2019

( Its been A month since Arnav and Khushi Met)

@ Siddhi – Khushi’s Home – 10 :40 PM

Khushi’s POV

Dad holds onto my hand tight as he says nervously, pressing the mute button on the remote control – “ god beta, I have been watching cricket for decades now, but still every time the game heads towards a nail biting finish, I really do feel as nervous as if I was the Captain of the Indian cricket team…thank god for this little Ad time, before the last over begins…trust me I cannot even begin to imagine what all you players must be feeling in your minds when the games get this close…”

Guys.

I am sure you all have already guessed – that we are watching a game of cricket right now, at home. I am sitting all happy and excited as well, in between my parents(in the living area in their room) – enjoying these little simple blissful moments with them.

The second T20 Match in the T20 Series in between of India VS Australia is on telecast right now, and is currently unfolding in the epic Eden Gardens, Kolkata. India had one the first match in the T20 series by 3 wickets, so If Australia wins this one, then it’s all going to be decided in the third and final T20 match which is scheduled to happen at the Maharashtra cricket association stadium in Pune on the 18th of March(day after tomorrow)The game’s gotten close and headed into the last over.

And Dad is Fretting because Australia needs 11 runs in 6 balls, and even though they are 150 – 5 right now, the batsman on the crease can surely hit the big shots.

And on that note, I do want to Update you on the Results of the 5ODI match series in between our Men in Blue and the Aussies. The Series was levelled – 2 to India and 2 to Australia and the last match was a wash out – because the raining gods decided to go all berserk over the venue of M.Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore, and the match could not be played at all.

I am distracted in my thought now as I see Dad get up from the sofa we were all sitting in – and he starts pacing nervously in front of the TV.

I chuckle at that as I pick up the glass of water from the table in front of me, and hand it to dad as I say – “ Dad, gulping down some water will help you as usual, here please have some..”

He nods and starts to drink up the water.

Mom chuckles as well as she laces her hand across my shoulder lovingly as she says – “ well I am sure all our lovely players both in the men’s or the women’s team, don’t let the nervousness get to them in the crucial moments of the game as this one Sagar, ask your daughter…. All of them do work on mentally conditioning themselves how to handle such pressure situations, you know just like how you handle all those pressure moments while you handle the reins of your business…Its amusing how you can handle every pressure moment so very well yourself, but not a moment of pressure when it comes to cricket..”

I bite back by chuckle again. It’s better that I let the two of them bicker for a bit again.

Dad shrugs casually as he nods admitting, putting the empty glass of water on the centre table – “ well you are right about that Nisha, I can handle any pressure moment but not a one when it comes to the game of cricket, you know I am so passionate and emotional about this because I have been such an ardent fan all my life…”

Mom chuckle as she says playfully – “ well thank god you never played officially for India, Sagar..i mean you surely would be sweating and fretting nervously in pressure moments like these..that the Captain would have to ask you to walk off the field perhaps..??”

We all share a warm laugh now and Dad bends forward to kiss Mom’s cheek lovingly as he states – “ well yes, Nisha, I think you are right about that as well…the Captain would surely banish me from the grounds in such a case..”

I grin now as I say – “ well Mom’s right Dad, we obviously spend a lot of time working on our inner minds, to mentally condition ourselves for moments like these…I mean after all it’s a game right?? And if you look at the screen right now, and put the volume on, because the last over is about to begin, you will see that literally all the players on the field from the Men in Blue team, all look all calm and composed…see Skipper ASR is now discussing some field placements with Dev Sir..”

The fact that I just felt my Insides, go into a different State off emotions at the sight off Skipper Blue on TV again in front of me in his awe-alluring cricketing avatar was surely another story altogether, which I shall give you all a brief glimpse into in a bit.

I got to act all cool and casual in front of Mom and Dad, for now, so let’s definitely keep the glimpse bit reserved for until I am in the privacy of my room.

Dad nods excited and switches on the volume and he sits back next to me and he states happily – “ well that’s one thing I really respect about this man on screen Khushi…”

Mom nods – “ yes, I do so too…”

I look to and fro in between of them as I ask – “ you two mean that you respect the fact how ASR still actually discusses out things mid game with Dev Sir??”

Dad nods – “ yes of course Khushi which is a sign off a very secure sportsperson, you know he knows Dev is behind the stumps, reading the game and the pitch from a spot which would be the best seat in the house…and he has an experience as ex-captain backing him up as well, so why not…now if in moments like these if the current captain and the ex- captain can mutually look into what’s best for the country then I would say that is obviously best for the our game..”

Mom nods as well as she states – “ well both of them are thorough gentleman or so I have heard and observed, and its good to see that kind off a mutual respect and amiable vibe in between the two of them..”

I smile as I say – “ yes Mom,you are right about that.”

I mean I surely have a lot of things in my head that can affirm that Skipper Blue’s gentleman’s self does not remain limited only to Cricket.

I am distracted in my chain off inner thoughts that were about to go on a thinking spree, as Ravi gets ready to bowl up the last over, and I return my attention to the screen for now.

Dad says nervously – “ I hope team wins this khushi, then I will watching the third game all relaxed and calm, because we would have clinched the series, the ODI series was a Tie as well…”

Mom chuckles as she winks at me – “ yes khushi, I am right, surely your father doesn’t have the temperament to play a game dawning the blue jersey ever…”

Dad chuckles as he says hugging me from the side – “ well that’s why I could not be more proud of my daughter here…my little hit girl…”

Mom narrows her eyes at Dad – “ our daughter Sagar, our little hit girl..remember??”

I chuckle as I say – “ oho cmon now you two, lets watch the game, we need to get on a video call with bhai also after this for a bit…”

They nod at me excited – and we all re-glue our attention back to the screen.

And as I spot the sight of Skipper blue all set in his position, on the field at First Slip, I feel a little smile curve up my lips on its own accord, which I cover up immediately, so that Mom and Dad don’t catch on it.

………………………….

Minutes Later

11: 20 PM

Khushi’s POV Continues

I walk into my room now, and close the door shut and first thing out, I think about dropping a text to Skipper Blue.

I smile to myself as I quickly type.

Me : hello to you Skipper Blue, I think you are about to switch on your phone any minute now, since I spotted all of you heading back into the dressing room , since the post-match presentation just got over . I know there was this calm smile on your face while you were making your way in with everyone irrespective of the loss(because you are such an amazing sportsperson),and it was a good game anyway, but I am sure you must be fighting your way through a tad bit off disappointment nonetheless since it was such a close call, I mean 4 runs needed in the last ball and the Aussie’s hit a straight drive to nail the game to their name. I obviously understand how its natural for the cricketing emotions to take over. I want you to know that you can talk to me about it all without any worries at all like we talked about it during the ODI series And yes... Kudos to the team, you all played so brilliantly. Congratulations!! Also.. tired much??

Right then I see the blue ticks come up in my phone, which means that Skipper Blue has switched on his phone.

I smile as I plonk myself over my bed.

Him : Khushi, your message came the minute I switched on my phone and please know it most surely helped my calmer smile stretch out a little more on its own accord. Yes, it was good game nonetheless, irrespective of the close loss but hey its ok like I mentioned in the post-match presentation, you win some – you lose some isn’t it?? However yes, as you guessed, I am obviously feeling a little bit of disappointment nonetheless, over the close loss and I most surely want to talk to you about it, because you do understand me like none other Khushi…I mean that. In fact I can’t wait to get back to the hotel so that we can get on our call. And nope.. not tired much at all…what have you been upto since we last spoke?

I ignore the rumble tumble/flip flop/Yo- Yo movements that returns to consume my insides as I read the last bit from him.

I quickly reply : well you already know what I was upto the whole day SB as we spoke on that call before you left for the stadium, and after that I was just chilling with Mom and Dad and once the game began we were all tuned into the channel off Star Sports…even had our dinner with our eyes glued to the screen. Haha!! Dad was getting all worked up as usual when the last over began..haha…will tell you all about it on the video call pakka se. then we thought we will get on a video call with bhai back in Notts but he was hanging out with his friends, so then we just let it be. I think Anjali, him and everyone of his friends were watching the match in some café where the screening was on.So yeah..that was what..then just wished mom and dad goodnight and made my way into my room, and texted you first thing...

Him : Yes Anjali texted me as well, they are all out having fun. And yes you better enact out uncle’s nervous gestures to me on the video call pakka se, Khushi. That is exactly what I would need to wade myself out of this little disappointment faster.

I chuckle as I read that and I reply : you mean?? You just want to see my version of a Comedy Circus- episode?? SB…you really love to take my case don’t you??

Phone beeps.

Him : haha..very funny…well obviously you make me laugh and smile like no one can Khushi. But what I meant was that seeing on the video call is exactly what I would need to wade through my disappointment faster.

Guys – please don’t blame me. Its obvious for me to feel all of this crazy stuff that I have been feeling (that I will give you all a glimpse into), all because of all of these texts from Skipper Blue – off late.

I take a deep breathe as I type : are you all getting into the team bus now SB??

Him : yes khushi..we are all heading out the dressing room to get into the Bus..

Me : ok then Skipper Blue, please carry on.Lets talk when you are free.

Him : I will text you the minute I am in my room at the hotel and then lets get on our video call.k?

Me : yes ok Skipper Blue.…

I tap send.

Him : Can’t wait.

Me : (I send him a smiley)

I take a deep breathe as I place my phone aside now and bury my head into my pillow by plonking myself over my tummy on my bed.

And I groan.

Guys.

Remember – how all my internal organs were going all rogue on me the last time, we met – and I thought I must give myself some time and all this Yo – Yo? Malfunction will settle down??

Remember?

Apparently, I was Wrong, so very Wrong. Because in these last eighteen days , as Skipper Blue and me have spent all our free time everyday - talking, texting, video calling and getting to know each other more and more tuned into Channel 3 – I can’t help but feel as if all the Yo= Yo’s/flip flops/ rumble Tumble has only escalated to another level in my insides as I am starting to get more and more consumed by Viruses infiltrating my Being.

And don’t even ask me about My Eyes – guys. They have truly declared their – First War of Independence on me as they pay no heed to the wiring that I am trying to control here. Nope. They just don’t listen and go onto their little scuba diving trips by locking eyes with Skipper Blue’s every freaking time over the video call, and not just for like once or something. They freaking have started to stay locked with his – on the entire duration of our long video calls, every night. Now you know what I meant by them declaring their First War of Independence on me??

I feel my Eyes smirk at me now as they State. Well you are right about that K. It’s the First war of Independence indeed.Funny though, how India declared their first war of independence on the British in 1857 and we are declaring one on you now in the year 2019.Haha.And on that note, since we love you and like to play all fair and square – it about time we give you a warning. It isn’t just us whose been all geared up on this first war of independence. I mean, the mind, the stomach, the intestines, the ears, your fingers, all of them are on our side completely, in facts I am on some alliance talks with a couple more organs in here…and then we are probably thinking off writing up a preamble to our democratic constitution to present it to you in the High Courts of the Mind with the prime aim off trying to get you too stop getting all worked up about this, like you have been doing when you are alone. We told you last and we will say this again..just let it flow….darling..

I sigh to them in protest. I am letting it flow dearest eyes, that’s why i have been in this non stop constant touch with Skipper Blue and remember I am not even letting the frequency of channel 1 influence the channel 3 frequency? How can you even say that I am not going with the flow in here...?

I hear my eyes say back to me. Well, what we meant was that you are going with the flow yes, but there’s some part of you that can’t help but get worked up. And you are doing a great job of not letting the intimidation peep in from Channel 1, K. We do have to give it to you for that. And how you could you not do that actually? SB was so very warm and amazing when you guys talked about it last on that second video call eighteen days ago. Cmon K..just revisit all the memories stored in your CPU over the last month since you met Skipper Blue, and maybe you will be able to figure out what this first War of Independence is all about. Technically, you have known him juts a month now. But do you feel like just that?

I groan to my Eyes. You know I feel like I have known him longer.Ugghhh why don’t you just tell me what this is about haan?? I just can’t figure it out.

I hear my eyes state back to me. Sorry Darling…that’s for you to figure out yourself. That’s your job. We are all just doing our Jobs here.ok?

Ok Eyes. Let me think over this as I freshen up under the quick hot shower. Skipper Blue will get free in a while. I think the hot water flow will help me in here.

Eyes – yes..Do that.K..we love you.We are running to get our Scuba diving equipment’s ready you know since we are sure Skipper blue is going to want to talk on the video call for a long time tonight as well.

I groan to myself as I make my way to my Dresser and the memories from the last month gone by ever since I have gotten to know Skipper Blue flow through my Head.

Yup.

Guys.

The Eyes were Right.

A lot of my Organ’s were on their side in this First War of Independence – Indeed.

…………….

30 Minutes Later

The Oberoi, Grand – Kolkata

ARNAV’s POV

God Bless the Evolution of Technology. Also special Blessings to the Founders of WhatsApp. Although I know Facebook has taken over and stuff – but you got to give credit to the one who innovated the platform, nonetheless right??

Also it isn’t just the texting platform off it that’s been coming to my rescue greatly off late, it’s their Video Calling feature as well, which I have kind off grown more accustomed to use than the tool of Face Time.

On that note – I do want to give you all brief glimpse into the Insides of my head before getting onto the video call with Khushi. But it is going to be a brief one guys, because I just can’t wait to see Khushi.

Lets just State the Situation as Is.

I am continuing to fall for her way harder by the day. Harder than I had anticipated, I would.

Yup.

It’s true.

Cricket is not just the main Highlight’s of my Days anymore. She is, too. I am growing more and more fond off the way my days start with talking to her and end by talking to her on the long video calls. I am also getting way too drawn to just seeing her by the end of the day – wherein we connect and talk our hearts out about anything and everything. There’s something insanely amazing about just every minute, I stay connected to her.

Everything about her is starting to clean bowl me on another levels.

And I think off late, in the last week specially, I can surely spot something in her eyes as well. I love the fact that she doesn’t look away from mine, every two minutes now. I like to have my eyes locked with hers, the entire time we are on the video call, because I am sure they are able to convey a lot of the unsaid about what I’ve been feeling to her through this Vibe in between of us.. since I have been wading around saying and dropping hints to her cryptically, taking it all slow and steady.

But it does obviously get difficult being so patient at times, especially when I have wished a zillion times to just be on the other side of the screen with her, on a video call and take her lips with mine in a deep kiss and not let go.

I kind off wish this every time we are on the Video call. To be honest, a part of me is kind off a little bummed that time’s all been flying and as the IPL is about to begin for us in a short while -her domestic season is about to start soon, and we won’t be able to get on Video Calls.

And I think just the very realisation of that thought, makes me want to get on the Video Call with her straight away right now.

Yup.

Can’t waste a Minute more.

I quickly text her.

Me : Khushi, are you we good to connect on the video call??

Her : yes SB..we are good to connect.

I plonk myself comfortably on the sofa in my living room, and I videocall her straight away.

And on that note while I wait for her to pick up the call – I can easily say that even just the thought of talking to her right now, kind off has eased out the little bit of disappointment that I had been feeling over the nail biting – loss.

What was this girl doing to Me??

She is literally tiptoeing her Ways into my being at the Speed that equals Vin Diesel’s characters driving Speed in all of the Movie series of the Fast and Furious – Combined.

Ok. Everyone.

Going to pause on the trail of my Inner Thoughts for Now.

Because Khushi’s refreshing, relaxed and smiling face fills up my screen and she says – “ hey you Skipper Blue…”

I grin back at her happily – “ hey you Khushi…”

She ‘s all relaxed and tucked into her bed. She says plonking one of the pillows over her lap now – “ look at you looking all relaxed ya…like I thought I would see this calm smile up your face because of the little disappointment over the loss, but I am glad to see you grinning…Skipper Blue..”

I chuckle as I admit – “ well I am grinning because of you..”

My eyes lock with hers bewitching expressive ones, instantly.

Godammit – Can I get rid off this Screen already?

She – “ huh?? You are grinning because of me Skipper Blue?? But I didn’t even crack a lame joke yet…nor did I even enact Dad’s crazy nervousness during the last over out to you…so how are you grinning..as in the episode of comedy circus hasn’t even started airing no??”

I chuckle at that happily as I admit – “ well just the thought off switching on the TV and getting tuned into our Channel 3 somehow eased my disappointment, actually now that I look at it, it was the same way the last two times as well in those two losses with the Aussies in the ODI series..maybe because I am just eased with the thought of talking about what I felt in my gaming emotions, because I know you will understand why I need to give these moments their little due…and not judge me for it…”

Khushi’s eyes widen a little nervously, but she does not look away as she says softly – “ I would never be judgemental about you Skipper Blue, I don’t think I can be…”

I grin – “ and I am glad about that…”

She blinks now.

I groan – because that Blink broke our amazing eyelock.

Khushi flips her hand through her loose hair now, making my heart do a little summersault as well in the process and she says now excited – “ so yes….what a game it was?? Like what a match Skipper Blue…please don’t tell me you are beating yourself over getting catch out near the boundary cover, because the fielders reflexes were too good actually, he just freaking jump into the air and catch it out of nowhere…and it was an 40 runs by you, nonetheless..”

I grin as I say – “ thank you Khushi..”

She says softly – “ talk to me then Skipper blue..tell me whats the score on the disappointment level??i am sure that the atmosphere in the team bus was still pumped up on the way back..”

I take a deep breathe as I admit honestly – “ well yes, you are right about that because it was a good game on the pitches indeed Khushi.. and as thrilled we were by all the nail biting adrenaline rush…me, Rohan, Cap, Ravi, Veer, along with a couple more boys on the team were obviously also discussing about everything that we learnt from the game today, that was what the short ride on the way back to the hotel was, and we all chatted for a bit in the hotels lobby, before making our way up to our respective rooms..we are all going to recollect over it tomorrow as well along with the coaches etc on our transit time to Pune..”

Khushi nods as she says – “ ofcourse, you all have a afternoon flight though right??”

I nod – “ yup..like I told you earlier..”

Khushi takes a deep breathe and her forehead lines up into little lines and she shrugs, closes her eyes adorably as if she is shrugging the thought away.

And I ask instantly – “ what?? what thought did you just shrug away?? C’mon say it to me??”

Khushi’s eyes widen even more adorably as she says – “ not fair…Mr.Xray, not fair…you can’t just read my mind this way ok??”

I chuckle as I say locking my eyes with hers – “ cmon go on, tell me…don’t shrug a thought away..”

Khushi nods and she gives me a heart-warming smile(the one that gives me all warm and fuzzy feels) and she says softly now – “ ok, so I do want to say something…but you promise me pakka se that you are not going to take it otherwise…as in my intention behind saying this…it isn’t because I don’t understand how disappointed you were in the moment…I understand obviously but…still I want to say this to you..Skipper Blue..can I??”

I nod as I gesture her to go on – “ Khushi, I would never misunderstand your intent ok? cmon then tell me…”

Khushi smiles – “ so this is about that moment when you got out today Skipper Blue, as in, I knew you were upset and disappointed because you were playing with such great momentum, but its like you walked off the pitch with your head dipped down looking towards the bat that you were rotating in your hand, and just the sight off her head dipped down while walking off the field…I didn’t sort off kind off like it, because now that I know you otherwise as well its like you are so graceful in defeat, as a sportsperson, then why not be graceful to yourself in that vulnerable moment as well…you are Skipper Blue…a legend of Indian Cricket…even if you get out at a duck…you must walk off the field with your head up high…we are all players, it’s a game..we are going to make mistakes…we will get out..but we must not be embarrassed over our errors no?? I think I spotted some subtle embarrassment along with the disappointment in your body language Skipper Blue…the disappointment was okay and all justified…but why the embarrassment ya…”

I feel many emotions go through me now as she says this to me.Because once again I am completely clean bowled over the fact that she caught onto this and I state with a genuine sincerity backing my words – “ I cannot beleive you caught onto this Khushi..as in the embarrassment over getting out so cheekily when I was playing in great momentum today was surely at the back of my head when I was walking off the field today...it really was not just about the disappointment..indeed...”

Khushi smiles- “ and the disappointment is okay yaa but pls not the embarrassment Skipper Blue.. there are times you make FREAKING centuries, half centuries, play your shots as if they were going to bring the lightening down on the other team...so it’s totally okay to get out cheekily sometimes as well..you are only human...even though most of the world believes that you are like this cricket machine....so please promise me next time no walking out the field with your head dipped down out of embarrassment.. pakka se..disappointment phir bhi chalega..embarrassment bilkul nai....to err is human....”

I nod at her grinning as I say – “ ok yes...pakka se..Khushi...”

Khushi grins – “ pakka *infinity se ??”

I nod – “ pakka* infinity se Khushi..”.And now because I want to say this to her I immediately do following my gut – “ I want to see You Khushi...”

Her eyes widen up at that in a puzzlement as she says- “ well you are seeing me right now Skipper Blue...we are on a video call..”

I chuckle as I admit – “ yes we are technically.. but what I mean is that I need to see you in person not with a screen in between of us...”

Khushi’s eyes widen in a daze as she asks – “ you mean you want to meet me???”

I nod and I say – “ look I am going to return to delhi for a couple of days after this last t20 game in pune..before I leave to regroup with my Bangalore team for the IPL...so if it’s ok with you...I’d like to meet you even if it’s for a short while...and dont worry..I will figure out a way to keep up with the secrecy and everything...so say what?? You ok with this??”

Khushi nods her head in a consecutive five nods as she says nervously – “ yeah ..as in if we can figure out a way of keeping up the secrecy ..then sure we can meet Skipper Blue..”

I feel Happiness consume my Insides.

I say instantly now locking my eyes with hers again – “ and well look at that...you are pretty much Ms.Xray yourself Khushi...I mean I still cant believe you caught onto what you did on TV...”

Khushi chuckles as she says sketching out a square in front of the screen with her one finger – “ well the channel 3 of this wonderful TV...I understand no?? So how could I not?? And well yes that does makes me Ms.Xray as well..”

I admit honestly looking into her eyes – “ khushi I want you to know that ever since I met you...iv always thought to myself that this instant understanding,comfort level in between of us is surely backed by the fact that...I kind off see a mirror image of myself in yoU..”

Khushi's eyes widen nervously yet adorably at that as she asks – “ wait..what?? You see a mirror image of yourself in me...like for real?????”

I nod sincerely keeping my eyes locked with her still- “ yes I do..for real Khushi...and maybe that’s why iv never felt happier than I have been feeling in this last month ever since i have gotten to you..you make me happy...talking to you..texting you...being in touch with you makes me really happy...”

I am super glad that she hasn’t looked away from my eye.

She gives me a heartfelt smile as she says – “ well talking to you, makes me very happy too Skipper Blue...and yes I would also say that you really do understand me..it’s like you get me in the ways that’s so mysterious and yet so warm and comfortable....and yes you can also say that there does seem to be like this mirror in between of us because if we start making that list of the things we have in common and our similar thoughts on so many things..it really would be morning right here…and well a little bit of that mirror kind of came to light on the very first day we met..right?? god…remember?? How strange was that encounter ya Mr Stranger…can’t believe its been a month to that already….”

I smile fondly as I say – “ well yes to that, I cant believe its been a month already…times been flying…and I am not complaining actually they do say that it does feel like that time flies faster when you feel all happy in your system…Its like ever since I have met you…I just cant stop smiling…I am smiling all the time..”

Khushi gives me a heart-warming smile as she says – “ well I am glad that I can make you smile that way Skipper Blue…ok how about I start with my rant over how dad was all nervous during the last over…or no wait…I want to listen to the remainder off your disappointment..”

I chuckle as I admit – “ theres barely any of that left khushi, I mean haven’t you noticed ever since we got on the call…iv been feeling all relaxed and happy for real…”

Khushi rolls her eyes at me – “ oh cmon ya Skipper Blue…I do want to hear you out on that..”

I smile as I say – “ ok…yes..i do want to talk to you about it…and I will…but first I want to hear you tell me all of the amusing bit…it’ll make me grin even more you know that…and you aren’t sleepy right?? We do have a little over an hour to talk anyway right?? I mean we are only flying out in the afternoon and do plan to meet up for breakfast an hour later…and I am not sleepy as well..”

Khushi nods as she says with a heart-warming smile– “ yes yes we have time…you know we have been practicing so hard this entire week anyway as well that we are taking a rest tomorrow as well..which means I am going to get up a little late too…so we can talk for a while right now…”

I grin as I say – “ ok then cmon…go on…tell me all about uncles reaction to the last over..”

Khushi grins and she says her eyes twinkling – “ ok here it goes…”,and she starts to tell me all about it in an adorable dramatic way which continues to Smitten and Bewitch me – a zillion times over.

Yup.

I was right about two very important things indeed.

I did see a Mirror image of myself in her, for Sure and that she was also the Mirror that was responsible for all my heart-warming smiles and grins that had filled in my Life, ever since I met her.

Going out for a Run towards the Trent Bridge on the night off 16th Feb,2019 - Freaking BEST-EST Decision ever.

INDEED.

…………………………………

TADAAAAA!!!!!

Let me know what you guys think as always, you all know I love reading your feedback and comments.

Next Update : Will be Coming up by Friday Night Mostly/or maximum Saturday.

Thanks, guys, for all the Love and Support.

Much Love Guys.

Always.

……………………

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update yaar.. thanks for the update..can't wait for both of them meeting in Delhi.. come back soon....

mssujeetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update.

It was hilarious when Khushi thought eyes has started first war of independence. 

Thanks for updating. 

Continue soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They are keeping it a secret but planning meetings and texting. Both are in deep.

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hope she realizes it soon awesome update 

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update...it's a 7.5K plus Words update Guys...and – I totally wanted this Update to stand out on its Own...as it Introduce's Skipper Blue's family as well..

And yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

Also Adding Pics of Arnav's Family..appearing in the Update as well.

appearing in the Update as well        

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay        

CHAPTER 14 – High's + Lows = Win.Win(Nonetheless)

One More Week Later – 23rd March, 2019(Saturday)

@ RIHAEE (ARNAV'S HOME)

@ RIHAEE (ARNAV'S HOME)         

830 AM

Arnav's POV

I walk back into my room after freshening up and quickly plonk back on my bed, and sip on the glass of warm water as I pick up my phone again and plug it out off the chagrining point.

I walk back into my room after freshening up and quickly plonk back on my bed, and sip on the glass of warm water as I pick up my phone again and plug it out off the chagrining point        

Why?        

Why?

To check for Khushi's message – off course. We message each other the minute we wake up, usually. I had woken about twenty minutes ago, and dropped her my usual text but the blue tick lines on WhatsApp hadn't come up, which told me then that my text had delivered, but had not been read by her then. In fact the message delivered ticks on WhatsApp still have not turned blue, which tell me that Khushi is probably still sleeping.

I smile to myself – as a image of her sleeping adorably all cuddled up in her bed, flashes through my head on its own accord.

Jeezzzz.

What is this Girl Doing to me??????

Driving me Nuts – Surely.

I am so freaking into Her , into this entire equation in between of Us(which is developing all slow and steady I know..but that does not take away the fact how amazing it feels nonetheless)

I truly have no control at this Speed off Freefall towards Khushi. And for the first time ever, it feels so very right to just let it all Flow, to go where my Heart is guiding me too, without any hang ups of the mind or any worry weighing me down, and to be very honest, I am actually in no mood to let any worry creep into the backends of my mind anyway. Why? Because overtime I have learnt that the concept of 'worry' is truly a very tricky thing – nor does it help in shaping a future/consequence or a result and at the same time, it kind off has the power to take all that peace of the present away. So , on most of the occasions in my Life, ever since this realisation had sunk in, I do not let the Worry consume my insides – at least on the matters pertaining to my individual self.

And well, another reason why there is absolutely no scope of worry on my mind, with regards to Khushi was because everything that I had been sensing for a while, kind off had strengthened in its belief and thoughts in my Head in the last week as well. The thoughts and beliefs that – that Khushi surely was starting to have something going on in the Workshop of the Feels for me as well off late.

I could spot it in her eyes...very clearly now. Just like I could also spot the fact that she really was trying to figure her head around it all as well.

God – this Girl.

My eyes fall on my whatsapp again.

Nope.

Khushi is still not awake.

She hasn't read my text.

I chuckle to myself again – because I think it is my fault that she isn't awake yet...we did stay up until around 3 Am last night, talking on our video call. Well in my defence guys, I couldn't help it. The only way to compensate for the fact that I had not been able to see her yet (in real time) – despite being in Delhi for three days now, was to just spend all my free time staying connected to her through the digital medium.

I mean she literally stays just 20 minutes away from my Home,and yet everytime we have planned to meet up, in the last three days, keeping up all the secrecy cover – we have not been able to, because something or the other has come up either at her end , or around the cover of secrecy that has blown all our plans apart.

And boy, I am obviously really Bummed Over the fact that "the Meeting bit" has not gone according to my Plans at all. And I am leaving for Bangalore, tomorrow. It is the 23rd March today and the IPL begins tomorrow, with its inaugural match being in between of Chennai and Mumbai at Wankhede, Mumbai. I play and Captain the Bangalore team in the IPL(always have played with just this team ever since the IPL began) – and the first match for us is with the Hyderabad team on the 27th March(days from now) at the Chinnaswammy stadium, Bangalore. And the IPL playing schedule is so very hectic once the travelling begins and Khushi is also starting her busy domestic season on the 30th of March, and will also be travelling all around the country with her domestic team for the matches, and there are only a couple of occasions that we might end up being in the same city at the same time for matches – which narrows down on my chances of meeting her quite significantly , until the domestic T20 season ends for her.

I take a deep Breathe.

Think.

Raizada.

Think.

There has to be a Way Out.

You most definitely have to figure out a way of meeting Khushi today.You cannot leave here tomorrow, and get on your IPL schedule without seeing her once, in real time.(even if it is for a bit)

I am still raking my brains over the probabilities and possibilities – when my phone beeps in my Hand.

Its Khushi – ofcourse.

Her : Goodmorning to you Skipper Blue! Look at this ya...you are up before me today so it's like I see your text first today. Have you been up long?

I grin to myself as I reply.

Me : Not very long Khushi. Woke up about 20-25 minutes ago, which was exactly when I messaged you, and yes good morning to you once again Khushi..

Her : well it is a wonderful morning – all bright and warm. You had breakfast SB??

Me : not yet Khushi. I will go down to join everyone for the same in a bit, like in about a couple of minutes, once I am done talking to you. Can we video call?

Her : Noooo ya...SB..as in not straight away..i just woke up ya..give me around five to seven minutes, will just freshen up and text you, we can connect on the video call then. I most definitely cannot have you see me like a sleepy clown( which is exactly I look like when I wake up)

I groan as I read that.

She always takes a couple of minutes to get on the video call with me – after she just wakes up. She has no idea how intrigued I am by the idea of just even catching on that little glimpse of her, as she wakes up!! I am pretty sure – that she would be anything but a Sleepy Clown.

I quickly type : Khushi..how about this...why don't you let me see for myself once atleast whether you are the Sleepy Clown or not as you wake up? I mean that is what you think.

Her : uff ya...SB there you go Starting to take my case again, first thing in the morning, and before you pull out the trump card off – I dare you for the love of your 22 yards Khushi', I shall quickly run into freshen up.Connect Soon SB.

I smile to myself as I read that, and I decide to use the time to continue raking my brains to come up with an idea that can make me meet Khushi today.And minutes later, as an idea strikes into my head, I can't help but feel my grin increase in its stretch on its own accord.

Ok – I need to Discuss this with Khushi, first thing out, to see if she will be ok with this.

Minutes later – my phone beeps.

Her : SB...good to connect on the Video Call.

I quickly call her and just as her fresh, smiling face fills up my screen – my Morning becomes even more Good that what it already was.

I grin as I say – " well, this morning just got way better than what it already was..Khushi.."

Khushi chuckles as she states rolling her eyes mischievously – " and I know why you say that Skipper Blue, it's because you get to see an episode of comedy circus first thing in the morning.."

We share a warm laugh.

She's adorably huddled up in that little oval swig in the living area of her room, and is now sipping on a glass of warm water as well. Well guess what guys? – even that habit of ours coincidentally matches. We both start our day with sipping on four glasses of warm water over a interval of the first 30 – 40 minutes after waking up.

Khushi finishes up taking a sip of her water now and she asks – " did you have a good sleep Skipper Blue??"

I nod, smiling – " yes of course Khushi, what about you??"

She smiles – "I slept very well too Skipper Blue.."

I grin – " which is great Khushi..," and I pause as I state – " ok, so I want to talk about something Khushi.."

Our eyes Lock.

Khushi nods as she say's – " yes, please Skipper Blue, tell me what is it??"

I take a deep breath – "so, well because all our plans of meeting up under secrecy haven't worked out until now, I was actually raking my brains to think of an idea of how can we meet Khushi, because I am leaving for Bangalore tomorrow, as you already know and I obviously want to meet you before I leave....so I wanted to run my idea by you..to see if its ok with you, and in case it isn't..i will think of something else then, because I really cannot leave Delhi, without meeting you for a bit...."

I spot adorable nervousness flash through Khushi's eyes as she asks softly, while taking a sip pf her water – " ok...so what is this idea Skipper Blue??"

And I think – I have just spotted a Blush up her Cheek, which she is trying to hide by the Water Cup. She's also now, brushing her hands through her hair in all that nervousness as I continue to look intently into her eyes.

And I think I just spotted her blush deepen a little bit.

And I swear to God – I feel my heartbeats fasten. Jeezz...I was getting way to affected by just her Blush even.

I take a deep breathe as I say – " so Khushi, you and Jess have plans to just hang out and chill today right??"

Khushi nods with a smile – " yes Skipper Blue, as you already know,how hectic this week was game wise for us with all the hectic practice schedule with our domestic team...and it's like Jess and my day out today, like a total break day we are going to watch a movie, lunch, and then she wants to get on with some shopping, actually I do need to shop for some more of the sporty stuff as well, and I am definitely getting myself a pair of new sports shoes today.Actually now that I think of it, I think I will get two, that I can rotate in between amongst the domestic seasons... its always better to have a extra pair of comfortable sports shoes handy no? Skipper Blue?"

I nod as I smile – " yes Khushi, its always better.."

Khushi smiles, and rolls her eyes adorably – " oh god, I drifted from the topic again, and started off my jabber chatter... sorry Skipper Blue...please go on.."

I chuckle as I say – " well I don't mind you drifting away from the topic ever khushi, because you know your jabber chatter has grown on me quite a bit...you know that don't you??". I make sure I make my eyes lock with hers again as I say that.

She nods and blushes.

Again.

Godammit.

Can I kiss her Already?

I say, getting to the point now – "ok so..i was thinking, how about if you stay over at Jess's tonight?? I mean you already know I am spending the full day at home today with Akash, Mom, Dad, Dadi, so after dinner with everyone maybe say around 1030ish PM..i will head out for a drive by myself, and ill pick you up from around Jess's society, and we can just go on a little drive maybe...and I will drop you back?? What say?? I mean I just thought maybe a drive out would be better as I know that the secrecy is important to you Khushi..."

Khushi nods as she says with a smile – " well a drive out would definitely be better Skipper blue..and I think I could do that...you know stay over at Jess's today...but you don't drive into the society gates ok, you will get recognised instantly, can wait for me by that bend in the road outside of the gates...I will walk there..so yup...this does work Skipper blue.."

I grin to myself as I pat my shoulder mentally and I say – " which is great...Khushi. Makes me really happy...you know I have been looking forward to meet you.."

Khushi says nervously – " well Skipper Blue...I do want to wish you all the very best for the IPL in person as well...so yeah...I will be glad if I am able too ofcourse.."

I nod as I continue to look into her expressive eyes. And now I want to say this to her, so I do – " Khushi..by the way...you know the name don't you??"

Khushi asks puzzled – " huh?? What name??"

I grin as I say – " my name...its Arnav...will you really continue to address me as Skipper Blue, or Mr Stranger? Cmon say my name once atleast.."

Guys – I am obviously dying to hear the sound of my name escape from her Lip's. She's never called me by my name – Yet.

Khushi's eyes widen adorably at that as she says – " ofcourse I know your name ya Skipper Blue..but it's just that I have...,"and she pauses because there's a knock on her door now. I can hear the sound come through.

Khushi says quickly – " Skipper Blue...I think that would be mum calling me down for breakfast...so I gotta rush now...speak to you later ok??i will text you..."

I nod – " ok, no worries, text me whenever you are free..."

She nods – " ofcourse I will Skipper Blue...you have a good breakfast as well , and a nice time chilling out with everyone too..."

I chuckle as I say – " again Skipper Blue...call me Arnav at least once dammit..."

The knocks on her room door increase.

Khushi says nervously – " uff ya...I will...but later...pakka se??"

I chuckle – " pakka* infinity se khushi??"

She chuckles and she nods – " pakka * infinity se..ok bbye for real now...see the knocks are increasing...tataaa...",and she hangs up.

I can't help but grin to myself as I keep my phone in my track pockets and start to make my way out my room as well to catch up with everyone for breakfast.

I have no qualms in admitting the fact that I am feeling my insides get excited as a Nut – at the thought of seeing Khushi tonight, for real in front off me.

Just as I am about to walk out the door to my room, I hear a knock on it too and I open it to see Akash and Mom standing there, grinning at me.

Mom's kind off like one of the best friends to all of us – as in me, Akash and Anjali. She gets to know our secrets a tad bit earlier than Dad.

I side hug my mother happily and then Akash as I state – " goodmorning guys, I was just coming down for breakfast.."

Akash grins back at me as he says eyeing to Mom, whose walked in to my room – " wait Bhai, before we get down to join Dad, and Dadi..Mum wants to fill us over a little bit of what happened last night...,"and he walks in as well and seats himself on the sofa in the living area of my room.

,"and he walks in as well and seats himself on the sofa in the living area of my room        

I walk back into my room, closing the door, and take my seat in front of Akash and Mom, and I can't help but chuckle at the sight of Mom shrugging her shoulders to herself in amusement

I walk back into my room, closing the door, and take my seat in front of Akash and Mom, and I can't help but chuckle at the sight of Mom shrugging her shoulders to herself in amusement.

I ask grinning – " ok Mom, I get the fact that you are consumed with amusements over the talk with Dad last night...but c'mon you need to get talking...tell us what happened..."

Guys – just a brief context. Akash and me had filled in Mom, everything about Anjali's situation with Rahul and as to how they were very serious and were looking to take things forward soon.(We didn't give out the complete details with names and everything because that would make Mom get very excited and she probably won't be able to stomach down the information out of excitement, but we did tell her that Anjali's seeing someone and we met the guy and his sister while we were in Nottingham and that they were both great). And yes, I had also left out the part information for now – that I just didn't think that his sister was Great.( I mean you all know, I think she is Freaking Fantabulous.) And then as Mom processed the information she told us that she will first try to vaguely talk to dad about how we must start paying attention towards the thought of having Anjali settle down in terms of matrimony now, and see how he takes that in and then slowly and steadily let him onto the fact that his little daughter(who wasn't so little anymore), was madly in love with someone and was looking out to settle down with him soon.

Mom shrugs her shoulders in part amusement part helplessness as she states rolling her eyes – " what do you think Arnav beta? Let me see if you can guess it too?? Akash surely did.."

Akash chuckles as he says – " literally bhai..i guessed word by word of what Dad's reaction would have been to Mom's – Abhi, don't you think its time we start thinking about Anjali's wedding..."

I chuckle as well as I look at Mom and I say – " ok mom..here it goes..my guess..."

Mom grins and winks – " go on..."

I mimick Dad as I say in a deep serious full of denial tone – " Reva...what did you just say?? Time to think of Anjali's wedding? You got to be kidding me...she is just 25.. my little girl...who gets their daughters married when they are just 25??? We must wait for a couple of more years and on that note, she still has'nt even completed her masters, and you are already on about having her settle down in terms of matrimony?? Pleaseee, lets not waste time discussing about something which is not going to happen anytime soon.."

Akash bend forwards and he High Fives me as well and winks – " Bang On bhai...you guessed it too...and all right..word for word..."

I high five – Mom as well, as the three of us share a warm laugh.

Minutes later, as Mom pauses on her laughter she says with a sigh – " god ya sons...your father's is in deep denial...its going to be hard for him to let Anjali go...but then he will come around...ill just have to keep at it slow and steady...I think from now on, I am planning a strategy that I will talk to him about this every night..and maybe in a month down the line he will be more open to start talking about it too, and that is when we can let him on the fact that Anjali has met someone..."

Akash nods – " yes Mom, that would be good for Sure..."

I nod as well – " yes Mom, I think so too...,"and I look at Akash as I say – " and I am sure you have already texted Anjali about this.."

Akash grins – " I sure have bhai.."

I smile – " great..i will message her too and ask her not to worry....".I turn to look at Mom as I say – " mom, like we told you, Akash and me have met the guy..he is a good man..he will surely keep Anjali happy.."

Mom grins as she says – " and as eager as I am to know the identity of this boy...I am not asking you dear sons, because the minute I know, I think I will end up staging a coincidental encounter with his mother, since the two of you did let me on the fact that they do live in Chhatarpur as well.."

Akash and me both chuckle as we state in unison – " we know Mom...that is exactly the reason why we haven't told you yet.."

Mom grins and winks – " but my boys you both know this is like a favourable fact, your dad will be a happy man to know that Anjali wont be living very far away after the wedding.."

Akash nods as he states – " yup we know that...infact Mom, whenever we tell you the details, be prepapred to be happily surprised because there are a lot of coincidences in between both our families.."

Mom grins – " really??"

I grin as I admit – " yes mom..really.."

Mom groans – " ohhh look at you two...getting me all excited...ok I must be patient..i must be patient...,"and she starts to take on deep breathes to relax herself.

Akash and me share a laugh.

Mom narrows her eyes at us both as she states – " laugh sons, laugh all you want...but know what?? after Anjali settle's down its going to be the two of your turn soon...I am anyway very fond off payal...and I know Rekha is fond off Akash as well so that shouldn't be a problem when the two of you are ready to formalise things.."

Mom obviously knew about Akash and Payal. She was also friends with Rekha aunty as well.(Rohan and Payal's Mother)

I wink at Akash happily as I state – " well I truly am the happiest brother at heart...Mom...Akash and Anjali are both with the ones their heart beats for..."

Mom smiles at me warmly and she states – " and when will you tell me that you have met someone too Beta?? I am waiting to hear you say that to me...please don't let one bad experience pull you down ok?? please be open to the thought of meeting someone...you never know when you might meet someone...since from experience I can say that life can surprise you in the craziest of ways..since you know I met your dad and found love when I was least expecting too...so yea..."

I smile at Mom. Mom – you are surely right about the fact that Life can Surprise us when we are least expecting it too.

I smile back at Mom as I say sincerely – " mom, trust me you have nothing to worry about at all ok?? I am ok..."

Mom nods – " well I know you are over everything that happened with Pia.."

Akash nods – " well yes..i am happy about that...".he looks at mom as he asks narrowing his eyes – " please tell me you didn't go to watch Pia's new movie with your friends mom..we are boycotting her movies..remember??"

I chuckle to that as I say – " Mom...please don't listen to Akash..no need for any boycott and stuff...she is good at what she does..and I know you love to watch movies...so please...don't worry about this at all and carry on ok??"

Mom nods – " well I haven't still seen it...because I knew that would upset Akash and Anjali...but if you are ok with it...then I might just.."and she winks at Akash playfully.

Akash rolls his eyes at me as he says – " bhai cmon..please...she isn't evern that great an actor..."

Mom chuckles now as she states – " ok c'mon then...you brothers can talk over this later...lets head down to breakfast and join Dadi and Dad.."

We nod and make our way down and Akash and Mom start to ask me if I am all packed up and ready in terms of all the pack up that was needed for the IPL tour.

30 minutes Later – Arnav's POV Continues

30 minutes Later – Arnav's POV Continues        

We are all done with Breakfast, and our sipping on our hot beverages and I see Dad put aside his phone now and he places his one arm on the table comfortably and picks up his cup of coffee with another hand and takes a sip of it and he says with a...        

We are all done with Breakfast, and our sipping on our hot beverages and I see Dad put aside his phone now and he places his one arm on the table comfortably and picks up his cup of coffee with another hand and takes a sip of it and he says with a content grin up his face – " there you go..last email answered for the day...and now I am all free to enjoy the day with my family, before one of my sons departs on his cricketing duties...lets get on with some swimming time after breakfast..what say sons??"

Akash and me nod at him – Happily.

I grin at Dad as I say – " well I am glad that all of you are off from work today dad..because that does give us some good family time...you know how its going to get so hectic the minute I leave here tomorrow..."

Dad grins as he says with a playful wink – " oh yes son, and then we have to resort to the TV set to get glimpses of you.."

Akash grins as he says – " well I am flying to Bangalore to see your first match with Hyderabad anyways bhai.."

Dadi grins now as she sips her tea and says to Akash – " my loving grandson Akash you tell me that now..you should have told me before, I would have asked you to get the tickets done for me as well.."

Mom nods as she looks at Akash – " yes...me too...get my ticket done...I am surely coming along..."

Dad winks – " well in that case...me too...because it is the first match of the IPL for Bangalore..and I really love to see your bangalore team play Arnav beta... as always..."

I grin at everyone as I say – " well I would love to have you all out in the stands ofcourse...but please only if work schedule allows ok??the season is going to be a long one anyway..."

Dad nods as he says – " well yes...don't worry we know you hate it if we reshift our schedules around..."

Akash says with a wink – " well I already applied for this day off leave to Dad, long ago..."

Dad grins – " and your leave had been accepted long ago...you have the email on record don't you??"

Akash nods.

We all share a warm laugh and Mom says rolling her eyes – "well I can't believe that you apply for your day offs to your very on father formally on email Akash...but it's a good thing...proud of you.."

Akash winks – " well I do tell him in person as well..but its just that everyone working in Raizada Industries does always formally inform about their working off's to their immediate bosses now don't they..why should I have the special treatment just because my boss happened to be my father as well..."

I wink at Akash and Dad as I say – " and that is why I proudly say that my brother here...is a rare gem indeed...who is going to be driven by his morals and ethics and heart being in the right place always...just like Dad..."

Akash grins – " well to be honest...have kind off picked up on that quality looking at Dad, Mom , dadi and you – bhai.."

We all share a warm laugh and Dadi says softly – " I miss Anjali so much right now...video call her beta.."

I look at Dadi as I say – " dadi, UK is hours behind- she surely must be sleeping right now but we will call her in a while...ok??"

Dad narrows his eyes at Mom lovingly as he states with a shrug and a grin – " dear sons, do you know what your Mom was on and on about last night??she was saying that it is time for us to think about Anjali's wedding...I mean can you imagine?? Can the two of you please tell your mother that this is no time to even talk about the same...she is still completing her master's isn't she??"

Akash and me both bite back our laugh as Mom eyes us both to play along with Dad for now and Akash straightens his voice as he says – " ofcourse Dad, let Anjali atleast finish her masters...,"and he looks at Mom playfully as he says – " mom what's the rush?? Relax will you please.."

Mom is biting back her laugh, well so am I.

I look at Dad as I say – " Dad, I think let Anjali complete her masters first maybe then we can talk about this.."

Dadi smiles – " well I agree with Arnav beta on this as well.."

Dad looks at us all and he says – " well let her first complete her masters and just enjoy being at home with us all atleast for a year or so na...and then we can talk about this...I am in no rush...at all...please let us all of us remind your mother that collectively..."

Mom grins now as she says rolling her eyes at Dad lovingly – " well abhi , lets just face the truth...you will never feel like you are ready to see Anjali off...we all know she is the apple of your eyes..."

(Mom calls Dad – Abhi, lovingly. Abhi is short for his name – Abhimanyu, at Home – as in to Mom and Dadi)

Dadi nods as she says – " I agree with Reva on that Abhi beta...we cannot push this discussion in the backseat forever, lets talk about it after Anjali finishes her studies completely..."

Dad looks at Mom narrowing his eyes – " there you go Reva gloating about this in happiness just because maa took your side on this..."

Mom gets up from her seat and walks across to Dad's and kisses her cheek lovingly – " well we are always on the same side, Abhi...you know that...I know its not going to be easy for you...but it will be ok? ok? lets talk about it when the time comes??"

Dad kisses Mom's hand lovingly as he says deep in thought – " yes..ok...just give me some time though..."

Mom nods and brushes his shoulder lovingly – " take your time abhi..no rush..."

Akash, me and Dadi share a heartwarming smile at the sight.

My parents have been together for years – all happily married, sharing a love and a relationship that's been like a God's blessing indeed. Seeing them live and experience such a Happy married Life, makes me believe in all the Good in the world as well. I have seen them nurture and cherish their bond with so much love and commitment, and trust and empowerment – that it's had a profound impact on each of our lives as well as their Children.

And just like that – all of a Sudden as I am looking at Mom and Dad in one frame, Khushi's smiling face revolves in front of my eyes.

Wait.

What?

Did Khushi's face just revolve in front of my eyes- for real? On reflex?

Yup.

Guys.

It just did.

And since never has ever something like this Happened, before with me – I can easily say that I have been falling for Khushi way harder and faster than I have been realising perhaps?

My chain of thoughts is broken as Dad says with a comforting smile – " son...I want you to go into the IPL with a free mind ok? don't let any worry pull you down at all...I know there has been a lot of criticisms and speculations always going on the media how Bangalore hasn't won the title under your Captaincy even once...etc etc...but you must not let that deter your spirit at all?? Ok??"

Mom scoffs and shrugs as she says – " well don't even get me started on the media bit Abhi..."

Dadi rolls her eyes – " well they won't even stop talking about that Pia Chopra and Arnav even though its been months....god...I am telling you Reva...abhi...just cancel the subscriptions for all these newspapers only..."

Akash nods – " dadi you are absolutely right on that...lets do that.."

I smile at them all as I say – " well and I would like to thank each of you for your wonderful love and support once again, through out my cricketing journey uptil now...you'v all always been there, be it a high or a low.."

Dad pats my shoulder lovingly– " you carry a massive responsibility on your shoulder my boy...and I am so very proud off your entire journey...your every high and your every low...."

Mom grins – " so am i..."

Dadi and Akash – " and so are we.."

I look at them all and I admit, knowing that I can say this out loud to them – " you know what everyone, to be honest being a national sportsperson in general has been such a big learning curve in my Life, nonetheless....and as I have grown as a player and experienced all sorts off spectrums of emotions through my highs and lows...I have realised that all emotions are intertwined greatly, and its important for all sets/ ranges on the spectrum to co-exist, because that's how their job descriptions are probably destined to be. We probably go through discomfort, so that instantly know what Comfort feels like, when we feel it. We probably go through turmoil's and conflicts, so that we can instantly recognise the state of peace and tranquility?. We go through sadness, so that we can learn to Value – Happiness More. We all might go through experiences of Hate/Dislike/Negativity so that we can Value and appreciate – the emotions and feelings of Like/ Love/positivity more. We all go through the Tear's so that , we that it can eventually cement our inner selves with a braver and a stronger Smile....so yes...please don't worry about me...I have learnt to embrace every bit of the step in my journey nonetheless...because I know that whenever I step onto the field, I aim to give it my best leading from the first alongside with keeping the team as empowered and motivated for everyone to play with the best versions of themselves as well....so as long as I know what intent that drives my actions on the field...I am ok....and I have literally learnt so much through ever low right?? So overall its been a win-win situation in Life, nonetheless, if not in the Game..so its safe to conclude that each of our highs combined with the Lows's probably are eventually meant to lead us to that Win – Win position perhaps?"

Dadi grins as she says – " rightly said Arnav beta...the opposites in life and emotions exist by a default of nature so that we can instantly differentiate in between the two...indeed..."

Dad smiles as he says winking at Akash and Mom – " akash , reva...look at all that wisdom pouring out of the Indian Skipper's mouth...you should say that out loud in a press conference for sure Arnav beta..."

I grin at Dad as I admit with a wink – " I most surely will Dad...one day...very soon..."

And we all share a warm laugh and everyone returns to their chatter.

And right then as I continue to sip my coffee, I get a thought within my head as well...as the words that I had just voiced out to everyone rang back in my head.

Was I supposed to go through that experience with Pia, so that I could instantly recognise what I was looking out for in the matters of the Heart??

Maybe Yes.

Ok.

I need to talk to Khushi.

I quickly excuse myself from the table as I gesture everyone that I gotta make a call.

They all nod.

I make my way to the outdoor patio which was adjacent to our kitchen living area and I quickly text Khushi.

Me : Khushi, are you free to connect for five minutes? Need to talk to you.

My phone beeps in 20 seconds.

Her : Skipper Blue...yes good to connect as in but on text only...will be able to call you in a bit though...just sitting with Dad and Mom..Dad's on a phone call and Mom's gone to freshen up, but will be back soon. Is chatting ok for now? Will definitely call you when I am free.

I smile as I read that and I reply : yes..ok, do that Khushi.Chatting is absolutely ok as well for now as well.

Her : all ok?? as in why do I feel like you have something on your mind that you want to talk about Skipper Blue??

I smile as I read that.

Now you guys know what I mean, when I say – she understands and reads my Unsaid without each other.

I quickly reply grinning.

Me : well yes...you are right about that Ms Xray...

Her : haha...look who Is talking..Mr Xray(a sticky tongue emoticon)..ok tell me na..what is it?

I grin as I reply : ok how about this...I will tell you about what it is..only if you call me by my name. Cmon Khushi..its about time...or do you need me to pull out the trump card on you now?

I tap send.

Phone beeps in two seconds.

Her : no ya Skipper Blue...please no need for trump card ok?

Me : again..Skipper Blue?

Her : haha..oh god...its become such a habbit to call you Skipper Blue/Mr Stranger ya...

I chuckle as I reply : you do know my name don't you?

Her : yes I do

Me : then cmon...say it...go on..

I wait for her reply.

It comes in five seconds.

Her : Arnav..

I grin to myself as I read that.

Me : really is that all you are going to say now?

Her : uff ya Skipper Blue..first you say you want me to say your name..now when I am saying it you are saying is that all I am going to say?

I chuckle to myself as I reply : haha...i am sure your forheads all lined up in puzzlement and your eyes are all wide with amusement as you wrote that bit Khushi..

Her : well yes you are right about that..Arnav..on that note..guess what did Jess just share with me a couple of minutes ago??

I smile as I read that.

Me : what??

Phone beeps.

And what I see, kind off shortens my smile on its own accord.

For it's a snapshot off a article in Delhi times, from this morning – still speculating a possibility of Pia and me getting back together?

I groan as I reply : really?? Why won't they just let it go?? I mean now I get it what Dadi was on about at breakfast a while ago...that the media wont just let this go...she was planning to cancel the subscription of all newspapers entering the household.

Her : haha...really????? Well what can I say ya Skipper Blue...the media does like to ship you both still ya...you know Jess was so very hopefull as well as she saw the article..haha...

I quickly reply : well, why don't you tell her that – that is so never happening. That's ways you won't have to hear her ship me with Pia.

Her : Hmmmmm to that Skipper Blue..maybe I will tell her that I know the same from Anjali ofcourse....on that note I did talk to mom and dad about staying over at Jess's tonight.

Me : and please tell me they are okay with it?

Her : ofcourse Skipper Blue. Its Jess. They love her. Why wont they be okay be it?

Me : which means I am going to see you tonight for sure yeah?and again skipper Blue??

Her : I guess yes...we would be seeing each other tonight then..Arnav..

I grin as I reply, deciding to pull her leg for a bit : Can't wait. Please know that you are absolutely banned from calling me Skipper Blue in person tonight as well.

I smile as I await her reply.

God – I have no clue what am I going to feel when she actually says my name in front of me in real time.

Her : hawwwwwwwwww!! Please don't say that ya Arnav..please? pretty please??

I chuckle as I reply : Khushi, I was just pulling your leg ok? whatever you are comfortable with of course...no worries at all? k?

Her : acha ok...but see I called you by your name...so why don't you tell me what was on your mind then?? As in the hunch I caught onto when you texted Arnav..

I reply : well, lets talk about in tonight when we meet in person?ok??

Her : ok Arnav..(smiley)

Me : also when we talk in a while..remind me to fill you in over Dad's reaction to Mom's discussion with him last night over the thought of Anjali settling down..

Her : yes I will remind you, on that note I am sure it isn't going to easy for him to digest it all, I mean I can only say that by everything I have heard from you, Anjali and bhai over how possessive and loving he is about Anjali. I mean I totally understand because that's how Dad is here as well..as in when it comes to me right?so yeah..

Me : yes it isn't going to be easy for him, but he will surely get around to it because in the end its Anjali's happiness that matters. On that note – is your Dad really the same as well?

Her : haha...oh yes...Skipper Blue..he surely is..oh I forgot to tell you, one of the other reasons also why I have never had a boyfriend till now is because a part of me is scared that if daddy ever finds out, he will probably also go around threatening the boy who decides to date his little girl with my bat only...

I chuckle as I read that.

Well guys ,it's a good thing that her Dad is a big fan of my Game then? Maybe, he wont really set out to beat me up with Khushi's bat if he knows – that I intend to be with his daughter.

And I am in the middle of writing her a reply when I get her text.

Her : Skipper Blue...dad and mom are back..call you in a bit then??

Me : ofcourse Khushi...

Her : (smiley)

Me : can't wait to see you tonight Khushi.

Her : I can't wait to wish you all the very best for the IPL in person as well...Arnav..acha..ok tata for real now..won't reply right now ok?will text you when I get to my room to get ready..and if you are free then as well we can connect on a call...

Me : ok Khushi...no worries(I attach a thumbs up)

And as I take a deep breathe, and make my way back in to join the rest of my family as well – I obviously have this huge grin curved up my Lips, backed by immense contentment ruling my heart.

Godammit.

I am a Goner.

This Girl was truly making me feel things that they wrote Novel's and Books about.

I have no idea – what am I going to feel when I see her tonight? After all this while of Us – Just talking and getting closer, I can't help but wonder/nor can I wait to see... what am I going to feel when I see her tonight...Guys.

And Guess What Guys?

Because I find myself sending out a little request out to Time saying - Dear Time, can you fast-track yourself to Tonight Already?.I would give myself a Full Points Score like 100/100 – on that Eagerness/Excited Meter, Indeed.

TADAAAAA!!!!!

Let me know what you guys think as always, you all know I love reading your feedback and comments.

Next Update : Will be Coming up by Wednesday Evening guys, after which I shall switch to writing 2- 3 back to back updates for Chaotic Wires 2.0 before returning to this..

Much Love Guys.

Always.

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can’t wait for the next update awesome 

coderlady thumbnail

Why can't she call him skipper blue in public?

coderlady thumbnail

These two are already addicted to each other.

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update...it's a 12K plus Words Long update Guys...apologies that it got pushed to Midnight, but here it is, by the end of Wednesday – as promised.

CHAPTER 15 – GOOGLE'S - 'GOOGLY'

SAME DAY – 23RD March,2019 (Saturday)

1020 PM – Jess's Place (Gurgaon)

Khushi's POV

Guys.

I swear to all of the Cricketing God's above in the Skies – that this moment in my Life surely is going to get added down in the list off one of those most confusing/puzzling Moments in my Life.

Its Like – I cannot even begin to tell you the things that have been going on in - My Insides.

Like Seriousllllyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

This surely is Some Plan by the Aliens to Absorb me into a Crazy Halo's streaming out of their UFO's.

Like just let me tell you all – the State of Affairs within my Being Ok? Then you all will know what I mean.

The First War of Independence that my Eyes had started out on me – has gone into the Status off a full-fledged state off a Revolt – which somewhat matches to all of the freedom-fighting movements that marked the History books – in India's Independence Movements. Like I think my Stomach has gone onto the Dandi March with all the Yo-Yo's in full swings straight up to the heights of the clouds, and my intestines are all rumble tumbling as if they are on the Non-Cooperation Movement alongside my eyes as well, and the rest of all of my Body's organs have joined the Revolts and Independence Movements one by one – making it all consolidate too a Status off – Quit 'Khushi's Control' Movement.( Reference taken from the History Books and the name of the 'Quit India 'Movement of course)

And..

Quit 'Khushi's Control' Movement in what sense??

In the Sense off all the matters related to Skipper Blue ofcourse ya guys.

Something's surely Up with me..You all, and I am kind off not liking the fact that I have not been able to get my head around it completely as in the Realisation over what it is - has not clicked in.

And right now – I am literally pacing around in Jess's living area at the speed that would beat Dutee Chand's pacing speed for sure. Like I am so freaking nervous and anxious and excited, as I am looking at the time again and again.

Skipper Blue will be here to pick me up in ten minutes for that little drive time out, and to my surprise ever since morning, when we had decided on the plan, I have found my eyes hovering on the time, waiting for the clock to tick faster.

Like what's wrong with me?????????????

Why am I getting this excited/nervous/anxious to meet Skipper Blue???

Why had I discovered traces off disappointment consuming my head on those previous occasions in the last three days when our plans got cancelled????

Why can't I stop myself from talking to him like all the freaking time?? Why do I want to stay connected to him, like all the freaking time????????

Why don't I want to look away from his Eyes??

Why did I want to feel like calling him Arnav, as well..when he had asked me too??

And when I did call him that...Why did I feel like calling him by his name felt all close and cozier??And I liked the feel of it – as well.

Yes, due to the ways in which we get each other and everything that had been going on in the while ever since I met him – it was safe to conclude that we had gotten Closer, but what I am trying to understand within my head is – does it feel this way? When you are like really close friends with a guy???

I hear My Eyes Revolt immediately. Dear K...you got to be kidding Us. In all these days of us raging the War of Independence on you and stating this to you every single day, you still want to give weightage to the word 'friend' in there?? There surely is something cooking in between of Skipper Blue and You which is more than just plain friendship alright???

I hear all of my Systems agree with My Eyes almost Instantly.

I groan to my Mind as I ask – Really? Dear Mind?? How safe is it to trust the organs that are under some kind off a alien invasion attack?? I don't think they are being fair in their judgements; I mean they surely are influenced by all the biasness – perhaps? Biasness because of what they feel like doing every time they connect with Skipper Blue. But dear Mind, you gotta help me in here ok? I don't want to mislead myself into reading too much into the unsaid ya...like what if I read too much into the equation, only too find out that I was wrong later?? As in what if what my insides are observing/reading into isn't what Skipper Blue intends to convey?? Then I will just end up being in a big time trouble ya..dear Mind?? As exciting as knowing Skipper Blue ,is starting to feel, I can't help but feel a little scared and nervous – because I have no clue how to deal with all this ya!! Please you gotta Help me Out.

I hear my Mind say. Dear K, I hear you, and for once I want all the organs to be on Peaceful Silent Mode. K, how about this Suggestion, after your meeting with Skipper Blue Tonight..why don't you sit by yourself for a bit and analyse everything you have been feeling all over again and look it all up on Google perhaps? As to what it could mean. Dearest K – the confusions that you are getting all muddled up in may get a clear insight then? You see...Dr.Google knows Everything.

I grin on reflex now as I send out a zillion thank you's to my Dearest Mind. Oh yesssss – this is Amazinggggg!!!! Dr.Google surely always knows everything. I shall surely find some insight on the search engine saviour – Indeed.

Guys.

Its Done.

Its decided.

After my time out with Skipper Blue – Dear Google and Me, are going to have a solid One on One.

Right then I spot Jess step out of her room into the living area, all changed and freshened up for the night and she gives me a puzzled look as she says – " Khushi...why haven't you changed for the night?? C'mon ...go on..change and get all relaxed and then we are going to binge watch something up on Netflix..a perfect to end our wonderful day....",and she plonks herself on the sofa in the living room and turns on the TV.

Guys on that note – a brief Context. So even though Jess is from Goa, ever since she's been playing for the North Zone in domestic, her parents took this flat up in Gurgaon as well, and her Mom's travels and goes back and forth in between Goa and Delhi a lot because of this. As in, whenever Jess is travelling for matches, her Mom heads back to Goa and when she is going to be staying in here long, she comes to be with her. Actually both her parents take turns to be with Jess. This weekend was one of those rare occasions that aunty was not here, since she had some work come up in Goa urgently(Jess's family has a businesses into hospitality and tourism) and Jess obviously coaxed her into going back there for a couple of days , saying that she had absolutely nothing to worry about.

I take a deep breathe now as I walk up to the sofa and sit next to her and I take the remote from her hand and switch off the TV as I say to her – " Jess...ok...you need to hear me out...I have something to say to you..."

Jess turns to look at me and she asks with her usual friendly smile – " yes ok?? go on khushi...but why don't you change at least first na?? then let's talk??"

I shake my head as I admit – " no no Jess...as in..i am not changing now..because I am going to step out for a bit..but I will be back soon I promise...and that is when I am going to fill you in over everything..ok?? like pakka se???"

Jess's eyes widen in confusion as she asks – " what??? wait what?? you are stepping out now?? At aroundish 1030pm?? You don't usually do that ever without me...what's up with you??"

I take a deep breath as I admit nervously – " I am stepping out to meet Mr Stranger, Jess...as in he's picking me up in about five minutes or so..and we are just going to go on a little drive..and then he will drop me back..ok??"

Jess's eyes twinkle with excitement plus some confusion – " Wait whatttttttttttttt??? Mr Stranger from Nottingham is in India right now?? As in here??? How????????".

I nod at her.

And she eye's me mischievously now as she states with a roll of her eye – " well I was pretty sure that all the chatting/talking/calls/video calls surely have some meaning behind it which does not only equate to friendship...Khushi...well now that he is here...go on meet him...no worries...be back soon ok? and then we will talk it out...the look on your face tells me you have some trouble figuring out what you are feeling about all of this aren't you???"

I nod at her immediately and gulp down my nervousness as I say to her – " Jess..oh yes...a lot of puzzlement and confusion...god you know what you are right...I just can't keep all of this to myself yaa anymore...lets surely talk this out once I am back ok???"

Jess hugs me immediately and she says – " yes Khushi...don't worry at all...k??"and she pulls back and asks mischievously – " but are you sure you don't want to get a little ready at least before stepping out to meet Mr Stranger right now??"

I look at her puzzled as I eye down my Dark Denims and my normal Olive green collared buttons down tee as I ask – "areee this is good only no?? why must I change Jess?? I am very comfortable in this??"

I look at her puzzled as I eye down my Dark Denims and my normal Olive green collared buttons down tee as I ask – "areee this is good only no?? why must I change Jess?? I am very comfortable in this??"        

Jess chuckles as she says – " ok, well it is looking cute anyway..but atleast put on some make up or something maybe?? I mean not that your face isn't all glowing all naturally already"

I shrug as I admit – " god pleaseee ya Jesss...don't ask me to play all dress up now ya...and what's a look got to do with it all anyway, I fail to understand...I mean I am the same me in my denims and tee that I am in my cricket jersey or I am in a formal dress up...and you know I always think that's what matters more...na?? like me...in every version of myself???"

Jess grins – "Well you are right about that of course Khushi.."

Right then I feel my phone vibrate in the back pocket of my denims.

I pick it out.

It's a text from Skipper Blue.

Him : Khushi, I am here...parked right at the bend of the road down from Jess's society.(And he shares the No of his Car with me)

I quickly text.

Me : okkiess SB..ill see you in two minutes..making my way down now.

Him : Come Soon..Khushi.

I smile as I type.

Me : Soon it is...SB..

As I look up from my phone now, I see Jess giving me a mischievous smile as she says – "look at that smile on your face...your eyes are twinkling at the thought off meeting Mr Stranger now?? Khushi lets surely dissect all that you have been feeling once you are done ok??"

I nod at her and I say nervously – " let's do that..acha..me going ok?? I will see you soon.."

Jess nods and I hug her one more time and I pick up my handbag and lace it over my shoulder and make my way out her apartment. And while I am on my way down, I quickly take out my black Cap from my bag and open my hair from the hair tie and ruffle my hand through it to adjust it to fall loosely on my sides and I put my Cap on over my head, as I step into the Elevator.

A Cap is always handy in keeping up the Secrecy Cover as well. You know just in Case.

I close my eyes and take deep breathes to steady my nervousness and excitement that is building in my stomach as I feel My Eyes – along with the rest of my system get all Geared up for the encounter with the One – due to whom, I have been feeling all that puzzling, confusing, stuff that I have, in all these days.

I literally feel my eyes Grin at me. Dearest K, please note, we have kept our most efficient scuba diving equipment ready for our outing tonight. Don't you dare spoil it for us by blinking or looking away from his gaze.

I chuckle as I say to them. Haha Dearest Eyes, why do you think I agreed to the Drive?? Skipper's Blues eyes will be on the road no?? not on you?? So quit getting all excited ok?? as if you haven't caused enough trouble already.

I hear my Eyes groan back in Protest immediately, but I don't pay heed to them for now, because the elevator's now reached the ground floor, and I pace out faster towards the main gate's of the society now.

I was going to give myself and my thoughts their moments after this meeting with Skipper Blue, and then Google + Discussion with Jess was perhaps exactly what I would need to figure it all out maybe??

Arnav's POV

1031 PM

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel, impatiently.

God.

Guys.

Trust me – I cannot even begin to explain the knots of excitement that are consuming my head, right now. I mean you all already know, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time now and now that I know Khushi is on her way down, I feel like the wait off the last couple of minutes = a lot longer than what they should have been.

I pick up my phone.

Its 1031 PM.

I text Khushi.

Me : Khushi , any trouble spotting my SUV?

I tap send.

My phone beeps instantly.

Her : no trouble at all Skipper Blue. I am walking to the car. Should be there in five seconds, literally.

I grin to myself as I read that.

Ok Correction.

I grin like a Crazy "Idiot" to myself as I read That.

I readjust my black Cap over my head now, and take a deep breathe.

Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

And right then, I hear a knock on the glass window of the front seat, next to my driving seat and even though the glasses are tinted, and I cannot see Khushi's reflection completely, I obviously know it's Her.

I press the unlock button to the door, and also lean forward to flip the door open a little bit for her.( I do not get down, to open the door for her because I know she would not prefer me getting out of the car right now).And just as I do flip the door open, I feel her pull it open from her end as well – and the minute I register in the sight of her in front of me, for real.( I swear to the Cricketing God's above, that I feel my Heartbeats fasten as if I was the lead actor in those Fast and Furious movies driving the cars at the Speed of Light)

Godammit.

I think the Word – 'Goner' in my case is surely an Understatement.

Khushi smiles at me nervously as she says, hopping into the front seat next to me and closes the door shut – " hey you...Skipper Blue...."

I grin at her (please note, yes I am still grinning like an idiot.A Crazy Idiot) – " hey you...Khushi..."

Our eyes lock for a second as we look at each other, and just like that we both burst into spurts off laughter?

Why??

Because – once again, due to some sheer coincidence, we are dressed in the same colour combination right now...along with a similar black colour Cap on our heads.

And maybe its because Khushi's finally in front off me for real added by the fact that she's looking so gorgeous in her natural , casual and comfortable avatar to my eye right now + add the impact off her mesmerising laughter – that once again, I ...        

And maybe its because Khushi's finally in front off me for real added by the fact that she's looking so gorgeous in her natural , casual and comfortable avatar to my eye right now + add the impact off her mesmerising laughter – that once again, I feel myself fighting the urge to just bend forward and consume her Lips with mine.

Ok.

Calm Down Raizada.

You are amidst the 'Woo-ing Khushi bit' – you most definitely shouldn't do anything to overwhelm her straight away. She has never been in a relationship before – you got to account for that.

Khushi is holding onto her stomach adorably amidst the laughter spree now as she says in between giggles – " god ya...Skipper blue...I can't believe this...once again..we are dressed so very similarly..as in the same colour combination...for real...and the black cap as well...this is so freaking strange.."

I pause on my laughter now as I grin and admit – " well yes, strange it is..or maybe not, you know if we go back to that bit of the 'mirror' image.."

I make sure my eyes lock with hers intently as I say that.

Khushi's eyes are swimming with a lot of nervousness, but she does keep her eyes locked with mine as she pauses on her laughter as well and says softly – " well yes...if you put it that way Skipper Blue...then yes maybe it isn't Strange after all..."

I nod at her Happily as I admit – " and finally,I cannot believe that I am actually seeing you in front of me.."

Khushi smiles and nods – " well, yes...finally it is...Skipper Blue..c'mon let's get going on that drive.."

Ok guys...I think I just spotted a Blush up her Cheek as she said that. I think she wants me to start driving so that my eyes are on the road, instead of being locked with hers intently as they were right now. I can easily sense that she's a tad bit nervous about this.

Godammit. She really is like my Customised Captivating Magnet. Also Why do I have to Drive? I mean...Do I have to Drive?? Can I not Drive at all?( Because that obviously takes away my chances of looking at her)

But.... Yeah Right Raizada. As if. This drive idea actually turned out to be the only way you ended up actually getting to see her, for real. So how about you be content with that for now, and get Your Engine started.

I nod at Khushi with a grin and get the engine started and I return my attention to the road, as I begin to drive now and I ask , looking at Khushi briefly sideways – " khushi...you ok right??"

Khushi nods and smiles – " yes yes, I am all ok Skipper Blue..",and I see her place her bag on the floor of the car seat near her feet and she says grinning – " ok...so Skipper Blue...now I am wondering, what should I ask you?? as in should I ask you how your day was?? But then.. I already know all about that and you already know all about mine, since we were literally on texts and phone calls all day as well....so then I think in that case, I should start with asking what I don't know about perhaps, already? So yeahhh...How was the drive here Skipper Blue?? Does too much traffic bother you??and what do you prefer?? Like you like driving more on a smooth empty road more?? Or on the roads off a busy city??"

I chuckle as I admit, continuing to drive and stealing glances at her in the middle through the side – " well you are right about that Khushi.. we already know what we were up to all day..and although the drive to Jess's place wasn't a very long one, but it was a good one since there wasn't much traffic actually..and for obvious reasons I do prefer to drive on a less crowded road Khushi...because that is when one actually gets to drive..otherwise the tires are just crawling on the roads like caterpillar's.."

We share a warm laugh on that and seconds later Khushi says excited – " ok...so since we are on the topic of driving and we are technically in the setting of a car...I think it's the right time to let you in on a secret Skipper Blue, that I haven't kind off let you in on, until now...like this is one thing about me that I haven't actually told you..."

I chuckle because of the adorableness dripping in her tone and I steal a glance at her sideways again and I fake a disappointed look as I say, pulling her leg – " really?? There is something that you haven't told me about yourself yet, for real? What a bummer that is khushi...I thought I know everything about you already.."

I love to pull her leg.Obviously.

Khushi rolls her eyes at me adorably as she says – " ohhhoo uff ya Skipper Blue..you obviously know like all the major big things about me already...what I mean is that this is just a tiny miny detail that I missed out telling you about..."

I chuckle to that and I admit sincerely – " well , then c'mon get on with it..tell me what it is...and please know that I want to know all these tiny miny details about you as well Khushi...so if you'v got anything else that you haven't told me yet...you better get on with that as well..."

Khushi asks softly – " Skipper Blue..did you just say that you want to know every tiny miny detail about me as well??"

I nod.Also,I am glad for the Traffic Signal Timings of the streets of the roads we are on , for I pull the car to a break on the traffic signal just then, which gives me a couple of minutes to look at Khushi as well, straight in the eyes.

I turn sideways a little and I look into Khushi's eyes straight and admit intently, with another nod – " yes Khushi... I said exactly what you just heard Khushi...so c'mon..go on..."

Khushi smiles nervously with streaks of adorable blushes creeping up her cheeks – " ok..so here it goes..."and she closes her eyes adorably and states in a breathe – " I can't drive Skipper Blue...as in its not that I haven't taken lessons, but after taking a couple of classes, I knew it isn't my thing at all...as in...I just can't drive ya...for now..."

I chuckle to that as I ask – "really??"

Khushi nods as she flashes her eyes open and says – " yup Skipper Blue...but then it's also like I haven't decided like I wont ever give it another shot...maybe in some more time down the line...I shall give it one more shot..."

I smile as I say – " you should give it another shot if you want to Khushi...but just inacse you don't want to learn how to drive..that should be okay as well..."

Khushi asks with a smile – " its okay right?? As in not wanting to learn how to do everything???"

I nod with a grin, as I begin to drive, as the Signal turns Green – " ofcourse its okay...Khushi...like for example, I don't think I will ever be able to learn how to fly a plane...it's just not my thing.."

Khushi chuckles and she says – " thank you Skipper Blue...and I have to admit...we have that in common as well..i don't think I will ever be able to learn how to be a pilot too and I know you just said that to not make me feel weird about not wanting to learn how to get on with the basic skill of driving...Mr.Kindest Yorker"

I chuckle as I say – " Mr.Kindest Yorker...Mr.Xray...Mr.Stranger..Skipper Blue...are you really not going to say my name at all..Khushi??" and I steal a glance at her again.

She shrugs her shoulders at me mischeviously as she says – " maybe Not...Skipper Blue..."

I grin as I say now, looking at her sideways – " ok...fine..no worries...so listen Khushi...I'v just got an idea..there's this little dhaba that I know off about twenty minutes drive from where we are right now..on the Sohna Road highway, Akash and me, often stop there for some tea and stuff when we go out for drives at night's ..and they do serve some amazing paratha's...so say what?? are you up for a little snack?? We will ask them to serve us in the car itself..."

Khushi nods excited as she says – " ofcourseee ya Skipper Blue..i'd love that...like hot piping tea with a paratha..perfecttt...but you please share the portion with me ok..as I will just eat half off it..like you already know Jess and me had a dinner out..and binging on half a piece of paratha right now means I surely am going to have to burn it out extra in the workout time tomorrow...so please...pakka se...say that you will share.."

I chuckle as I admit happily – " ofcourse Khushi...we can share a portion of the aloo pyaaz paratha that we both love..."

Khushi – " yippee..ok so now I am not going to feel very guilty..on that note Skipper blue, did I ever tell you that sometimes, just sometimes, I do like to treat myself with another one of my tastebuds favourites things in the whole wide world..it's also another tiny miny detail I haven't told you yet..."

I ask , wanting to know– " okkk..so what's this another of your favouritest thing that I don't know about??"

Khushi says excited – " first you promise..you won't laugh..pakka*infinity se..."

I nod biting back my laugh – " I promise...pakka * infinity se Khushi.."

Khushi chirps happily – " so yes...this fav thing is...a good old orange bar...as in the ice candy orange bar...like Max Orange...its one of my favourites as well..."

God – even the Happy and excited energy off her voice feels like a peaceful tune to my ears.

I admit with a smile – " Khushi...please know...I really enjoy ice candies as well..but I can't have them much because they catch my throat immediately...so unfortunately very often..i can only take on a bite or so...so that it doesn't get to my throat..."

Khushi says immediately – " ohh really??? Its sad that it catches your throat ya..."

I ask – " cmon then..go on..fill me in on every tiny miny detail..about yourself that you haven't told me about yet..and I will fill you in on my bit on it as well.."

Khushi nods excited – "ok then..so here goes another crazy thing, do you know I have this crazy habbit of munching on like raw/kacha maggi noodle's..like you know since its junk and I only have it like once in months..but whenever I do, it's like I always eat some of the noodles raw as well..what about you Skipper Blue? Like maggi much?"

I nod – " well yes, I like them too but just like you I only have them on very rare occasions in months...and I haven't yet tried..the raw noodles to be honest...but maybe next time I will..to see what is it that you love about it..."

Khushi chuckles as she says – " haan do that...but please don't get mad at me for the suggestion incase you don't like it...ok??"

I admit sincerely – " khushi..please know that I don't think I can ever be mad at you..."

Khushi grins and rolls her eye mischeviously – " and please know that I am so very happy to know that...Mr.Kindest Yorker... ok..now your turn......you tell me some random tiny miny detail that you haven't told me yet...we are surely going to take turns on this ya..."

I chuckle as I say – " ok..so here goes one.. I have this weird habbit..of never being able to get any sleep in a moving vehicle as in in a car or on the bus...in the flights of course yes, but never in the car or the bus..."

Khushi chuckles – " really?? Ofcourse you mean when you aren't the one driving.."

I nod happily and she says sheepishly – " actually its pretty much the same for me too... I am obviously never the one driving..so yeah even though I am always the passenger in the moving vehicle as well...nope...I don't think I'v ever gone into a deep sleep in a moving vehicle as well...like a car or the team bus.."

I grin as I say – " kool....another thing in common then...cmon now your turn..."

Khushi nods excited and starts to fill me in over a lot of tiny miny details and I continue to do the same as well – happily as we drive to the Dhaba, which was now just a ten minutes drive away.

Please Note – Never have I ever – felt so wonderful and peaceful at listening to someone's littlest of the details/also sharing even the minutest crazy detail/habit off mine.

And I know why, instantly.

Because – this wasn't just anyone.

It was Khushi.

And maybe with her – everything was just Destined to feel all Different...perhaps?

45 Minutes Later

11: 20 PM

Arnav's POV Continues

Guys.

Once again – Time is flying by and all I want to do is just put a Pause on it.

Why does it feel like Time is playing a game with me?.

I mean it surely does tick by faster on the clock, whenever Khushi is with me.

Anyways.

So, just want to give you all a brief context – Khushi and me arrived at the Dhaba about thirty five minutes ago, and as we were about to order,she immediately took out a newspaper from the dashboard and asked me to open it in front of my face , whilst she placed the order for our tea and paratha to the server, who had come to the car to take our order, and well I had obviously agreed to her crazy secret cover antic, because she asked me to do so, so adorably and sincerely that I just could not – not do it. Anyways, after she excitedly placed the order for us, and whilst we waited for it to arrive, we got into our strings of conversations again ranging in between – Anjali,Rahul, Akash, our parents, families, and when the food arrived and as we shared the portion of the paratha and sipped on our tea's , we also talked about Cricket, and discussed more details about my IPL schedule and her domestic season's schedules and all the preparations that we'd been doing and would be getting into, to gear up for the same. I also made a point to thank her over and over again, for sharing the PDF scanned files off her Blue books of cricketing observations, which I have taken a print out off and have them all neatly stocked up into various files, which I most surely have planned to carry with me along with my cricketing gear, always – from now on. And this was the point where she asked me what was that thing I wanted to talk to her about in the morning, when I had texted her and she'd caught the hunch on it and I'd mentioned that we would talk about it tonight, when we meet in person, and I had then opened up to her about my take on the Opposite Spectrums of Emotions and High's and Lows , just like I had spoken to my Family earlier in the morning, because I felt in my heart – that she would understand what I mean and where I was coming from, almost instantly. And I was right about that because she obviously understood it all, infact we are amidst that discussion only right now as we are finishing up our last couple of bites of paratha's and sips of Tea, turned sideways to look at each other from across – in our seats.

Khushi finishes her bite off paratha and she says, toying with the last bite in her hand, with a wonderful smile up her face – " ok wait...wow...like for real Skipper Blue...as in..now that I look at it from the way you just explained it all out to me...I just literally feel like I resonate with you on that accord as well, as in I understand what you mean completely...and I'd like to thank you for talking about this to me, because now everytime I am going to go through a low or a different emotion on the spectrum, I am surely going to look at it from this point of view, and just continue to soak it all in as a part of my journey, nonetheless...gosh...its going to be so much easier you know to look at it all this way...and I think this is exactly where I give you another name..how about Mr.Wise Outswinger.."

I chuckle to that as I finish up my bite as well and I say – " ok...seriously how did you even think off that...and would you please enlighten me as to why you just called me by the name of another bowling delivery, and that too the Outswinger??"

Khushi takes the last bite of her paratha and she shrugs adorably – " well I added the Wise bit because everything you just said were like words of wisdom to my ears for sure...and..." she pauses as she looks away from my eyes and says softly , looking straight out through the windshield – "and can I not answer the latter please?? Like for now??"

And because I spot some nervousness dripping in her voice and in her comfortable body language, I ask instantly, keeping my hand on her arm gently – " hey...whats wrong??you ok?? you don't have to answer it if you don't want too Khushi..."

Khushi nods and she sighs as she turns to me and says nervousness evident in her eyes – " thank you for that...",and I rub her arm gently as I say – " ok whatever thoughts bothering you..how about you put it aside for now?? And relax? Please?? Those frown lines up your forhead don't suit you much Khushi.."

Khushi chuckles immediately as one of her hands goes up to her forehead and she says – " I know...everyone says so too..as in Mom, dad, bhai...Jess...and well now You too...," and she says softly – " ok...you know what..there's another tiny miny detail that I want to talk to you about...though.."

I nod as I say – " go on..please...".And I am all happy that she does seem to be all relaxed again.

Khushi takes a deep breathe and dunks down the last sip off her tea as she says – " you know amongst all those bullying incidents..in school and while I was growing up, there were obviously times, when it would all pull me low...remember I told you about it??.."

I nod.

Khushi continues – " And ofcourse I could pull through it all with my family's and Jess's loving support and eventually learnt to just give it back as you already know..but.."

I nod and I ask sincerely – " but what Khushi??"

Khushi smiles as if she was recalling a fond memory and she says – " well, but what I didn't tell you was that there was a very simple thing that triggered me one day to just gear up and not get pulled down by the lows of it all, I mean my family's love and support was obviously a strong reason, backed by my love for cricket...but there was a tiny miny thing more, which I think even today,has a very profound impact in my mind..and heart ofcourse.."

I ask curious – " ok and whats this simple thing Khushi??"

Khushi smiles – " well to be honest, it was just something I just read once, I think I was around 16 and I came across this quote..wana hear it??"

I nod with a sincere smile.

Khushi – " well it was when I read these words, I realised Skipper Blue that some Words have the power to Stay in your Heart and Mind, forever. So this Quote from someone Anonymous said - " When I was Five years old, my mother taught me that Happiness was the key to Life. A while later, when I went to school, I was handed over an assignment which asked me a Question?. A Question that asked – What do you want to be when you Grow Up?. I Wrote down – Happy. My Teacher's told me that I didn't understand the question. And I told them, that they didn't Understand – Life.....yup so this was what the words said...so simple, yet they had a profound impact on my mind..and heart..."

I smile on reflex as the quote words she just said strike a chord within my heart almost instantly as well and I say – " and that was an amazing quote that you read Khushi..like truly...I get it..i totally do..."

Khushi grins as she says – " well its too bad that I still don't know who actually penned down this amazing quite since it said annonymus..but what I mean Skipper Blue is that these very words, struck a chord so deep within my heart that I realised that, Happiness, isn't necessarily a Destination. It's an ongoing journey, that we must walk down to discover for our very own selves at every step we take in Life, irrespective of the twists and turns our Live's take. And that Happiness is subjective ofcourse, what makes one happy may not make the other Happy, and this is where we learn to make accommodations to our very own definitions of Happiness, as we go along our very own journeys. Also,what makes us Happy today, may not result in the same tomorrow. For at times, we may discover immense happiness and peace in the littlest of the things, and at times, even a big milestone isn't able to stir up the same level of contentment or peace, and it could be vice- versa as well. So that's when I realised that I must take charge over being committed to myself in doing things that make me Happy, pursuing to be a cricketer professionally was where my Happiness lied in, so why must I let anybody else's opinion change or overshadow the core beliefs and ambitions that make me Happy..."

I smile as I admit – " And I am so glad that you shared this with me..for real Khushi.."

Khushi grins as she says – " thank you Skipper Blue..also theres something more I want to add though..i mean its an observation I have made as I look back over the last couple of years..."

I nod and gesture her to go on.

Khushi – " And like you said just like we are destined to learn through criticisms/lows/the opposite end of the spectrums as well, I believe that with positive empowerment, we are able to embrace and adapt our growth as an individual. We will be able to discover immense Happiness in every little thing we embrace, if we first believe in our hearts that this is something we are doing because we want to do it for ourselves. We will be able to discover Happiness in the choices we make, as long as we know and prepare ourselves for the fact that with every choice we make, will arise a consequence through which we will eventually...Embrace...."

I grin as I say, sure that the admiration was dripping in my voice – " and well , I think this is exactly where I call you Ms Wise Outswinger now??.."

Khushi chuckles as she says – " no ya Skipper Blue...what Ms.Wise Outswinger an all ya...on the whole I just mean that ever since I read that, I kind off feel responsible and committed to myself for my own Happiness.."

I grin as I say – " which is great Khushi...we must always believe in ourselves...and definetly focus on what makes us Happy...for real...and on that note I do want to say, that I give my Happiness a lot off priority too, like for example...being here with you right now is making me happy and I knew it would that's why I wanted to make the effort to make this happen..."

Khushi's eyes widen at that but she stays silent as we continue to look into each other's eyes and I admit – " and I have said it before and I will say this again Khushi, being connected to you/talking to you makes me really content and happy, for real Khushi..."

Khushi gives me a nervous smile as she says – " well to be honest, knowing you, ebing connected to you makes me very happy as well Skipper Blue..."and she pauses and she says softly looking away from my eyes now – " well...ohhk...let me just say this out to you anyway...Skipper Blue...I called you the Outswinger because...that's one of the deliveries I often get out to, with LBW's while I am batting ok?? and it's one of the delivers that still makes me a tad bit nervous on the crease...so it's like even though I feel happy whenever I am able to defend or bat to a outswinger safely, it does not take away the fact that it does make me nervous as well..."

I ask instantly – " khushi is this your cryptic way of telling me that as even though you feel all happy amidst our current equation, there is still a tad bit off nervousness that comes back to consume you??"

I feel my Insides get consumed with a little bit of Worry.

Khushi nods as she sighs – " yes...Skipper Blue..as in I knew you would understand what I mean to say, and please know this nervousness is not because I am overwhelmed by your cricketing identity or something..that's just a tiny bit of it all, I think this nervousness is stemming up more from some things I am unable to get my head around within my head...but I am working on it...so..yeah...anyways now you know why I called you the outswinger no..."

I nod as I hide my smile. Guys – all that little bit of worry that was starting to creep up within my insides gets Vanished, because the sincere expressive look in Khushi's eyes as she voiced out this to me helped me figure out that Khushi's nervousness right now is stemming more from the fact – that she is probably just trying to figure her head around everything she's been feeling within for me, off late. She called me the Outswinger – because she looks at me as the Surprise Delivery – that she didn't see coming or couldn't read into correctly.

I think I feel very Happy with this knowledge.

I have clearly made a lot off Impact – which is exactly what I wanted. I think its about time – I start to drop Some more hints to her. About time to give her something more to think about..perhaps?

Right then there's a knock on Khushi's window and she says – " Skipper Blue, I think it's the server...please open the newspaper back in front of your face no?? ill just clear all this up and we should get going back as well na..it will be a goof 30-35 minutes drive back from here..."

I nod as I say – " yes...and I am sorry that that would back it about a little over midnight Khushi..."

Khushi smiles – " no worries Skipper Blue..i really enjoyed myself ya...now c'mon open the paper..."

I chuckle as I do that and I hear Khushi roll down her window and she thanks the server politely for his wonderful service first and clears it all out and minutes later as she is done and the window pane's all back up, she finally turns to me and says – " cmon then Skipper Blue...lets get going now??"

I fold back the paper in my hand and hand it to her and she grins and keeps it back in the dashboard and as I turn on the engine and begin to drive, I ask – " Khushi you want some music??"

Khushi nods, which was exactly what I wanted her to do, and we both move forward to press the button on the radio at the same time, and our hands touch,and she instantly says nervously, pulling her hand away from under mine – " sorry...Skipper Blue...you switch It on..."

I turn on the radio and a subtle soft tune flows through the car now and I say sincerely, keeping my eyes on the road on the highway – " please don't be sorry about a moment I am definitely not sorry about Khushi..."

Khushi – " huh?? What do you mean Skipper Blue??"

I open my hand out to her, the one that was all idle over the automatic gearbox of my car and I ask, stealing a glance at her sideways breifly – " which means, that I want to hold your hand...Khushi..as I drive right now? Would that be ok?? only if you are comfortable ofcourse.."

Khushi bends forward to increase the volume on the radio a little bit and just when i am wondering whether she will give me her hand or not to hold, I feel her place her hand in mine gently and I see her look out straight through the windshield as she does that, and I do spot a little smile up the side of her lips.

A little Shy Smile.

Yup.

I was right.

The word Goner is surely an Understatement for me.

I lace my hand through hers snugly almost immediately as I clutch on it gently as I am kind off amazed to feel how good it feels to have her hand in mine. I am also very happy that shes just clutched my hand back gently too. I admit sincerely – " I like the feel of this Khushi...what's your take on that??"

Khushi continues to look straight up as she says nervously and softly – " copy that Skipper blue.."

I ask now continuing to drive – " so since you increased the volume on the song that's playing, I think you like it..so im guessing you just want to listen onto some music as we drive back right now??"

Khushi nods silently,and she turns up the volume on the radio with her free hand and she asks softly – " would that be okay??"

I grin as I admit clutching onto her hand – " okay? Just about any and every moment spent with you is perfect Khushi...always has been just about perfect ever since I met you...."

Khushi nods and smiles.

And as we now fall into a comfortable silence, listening to the soothing music and I continue to drive us back, I spot Khushi smiling to herself as she continues to look out of the windows in the front and to her sides, keeping her hand clutched with mine, nonetheless.

Yup.

This moment surely felt Beyond..just perfect Indeed.

About 35 minutes later, I pull the car to a halt at the same spot I had parked the car in whilst picking Khushi up. I shut the radio off instantly now and look at our hands still clutched together and just as Khushi is about to pull her hand out of mine, now as she says – " oh well we'v reached..gotta go now...Skipper Blue..", I hold onto her hand back, by clutching on it and I say – " wait...please? Five minutes??"

Khushi turns to look at me nervously and she nods in silence and says softly – " ok...Skipper Blue..."

I clutch onto her hand tighter, lacing my fingers even more snugly through hers and I look into her eyes as I admit sincerely – " khushi...so remember that Opposite spectrum bit that I spoke to you about??"

She nods.

I say sincerely, keeping my eyes locked with hers – " I think it feels like – it stands true with regards to my personal life as well...you know off late it feels like, that I was supposed to go through the experience that I did with Pia, so that it would lead me to understand and recognise what exactly I was looking out for/want for myself when it comes to the matters of being involved with someone that way..."

Khushi's eyes flash through a lot of nervousness and I can see that shes trying to wrap her head around the underlying meaning of what I implied to her and just as she is about to say something – her phone rings.

Dammit.

We both know – its surely Jess calling.

Khushi instantly picks up her phone and talks to Jess and assures her that she would be up in a couple off minutes now and once she hangs up, she looks at me nervously as she says – " ok..so I really gotta go now Skipper Blue..."

I sigh in disappointment – " and well as disappointed as I am, because you have to leave...I understand...too..."

Khushi asks nervously – " you are disappointed because I have to go right now??"

I nod sincerely – " ofcourse...khushi...time goes all rogue on me flying around faster whenever I am with you...for real..."

I bite back my smile as I see Khushi fiddling with her cap in her hand now and picking up her bag from the car floor and just as she is about to adjust her cap back on her head, I take it from her hand as I say – " here...let me...",and I bend forward to help her in the same but before I place the cap on her head, I cup her face gently with my one hand, which takes her by surprise and I rub on her cheek tenderly, looking into her eyes intently again as I say – " thank you for coming out to see me tonight Khushi...",and I kiss her softly on her forhead as I say – " please know that I cannot wait to see you again already...and all the very best to you for your domestic cricketing season Khushi..i mean I am obviously going to say this again to you before every match, but just want to say it in person too...."

Khushi's frozen in the circle of my arms, but I am happy about that because her body language is all relaxed even though she is in a surprised shock right now. I kiss on her forhead gently again and then place the cap over her head, and once I am done, I say to a dazed her – " cmon then...where's my best wishes for the IPL again? haan??",and I pull her into a brief casual sidehug.( please note – even though it was just a brief casual sidehug – I am sure Khushi can sense that there's something more beyond just casual in the gesture)

Khushi does hug me back sideways briefly and she whispers softly – "all the very best to you for the IPL...Arnav..."

Wait.

What??

Did she just say my name right now??

Like for the very first time?? In real time?? In front of me??

I straighten up now and I cup her face again with both my hands as I say, sure that the grin on my face just turned goofier – " did you just call me Arnav...for the first time ever...in real time...like to my face..."

Khushi nods, nervously keeping her eyes locked with mine – " yes..i guess..."

I continue to grin as I say – " one more time...call me by my name one more time please?? I have absolutely no clue when am I going to get to see you again Khushi.."

Khushi smiles nervously as she says – " all the very best for the IPL...Ar....Skipper Blue..."and she pauses and she pulls back breaking the moment and sticks her tongue out at me playfully, opening the car door and I groan in disappointment as she says – "bbye for real now... Skipper Blue...",and before I can even say anything, she sticks out her tongue at me playfully again and waves a bye to me grinning – and closes the car door.

Goddddammmiiittt.

This Girl.

What was she doing to me??

Destroying me bit by bit – surely.

I quickly call her now and she picks up in an instant and I say sincerly – " khushi....i am parked right here, until you tell me you are all into the society gates all safe and sound..."

I hear her happy voice come through – " okiesss Skipper Blue..and since I am sorinting my way back in...I can tell you that I am all safely in...in just about five to ten seconds...hold on...ten, nine, eight,"

I chuckle as I ask – " are you really going to countdown the seconds??"

Khushi chuckles – " haha...very funny..."

I admit – " I can't believe you didn't say my name to my face again Khushi..."

Khushi – " I promise I will Skipper Blue...next time...like pakka * infinity se..."

I chuckle to that happily as I say – " ok...I take your word on your infinity se promise Khushi..."

Khushi – " so yes...Skipper Blue, I am all safely in to the society gates now...making my way up...you please drive back now...and yes no texting or calling while driving ok?? and please text me when you reach back home safely..like pakka se ok???"

I grin as I say into the leaning my head back against the headrest – " yes I will text you when I reach...and we are going to get on our usual videocall in a bit as well right??"

Khushi – " yes ofcourse Skipper Blue we will...but after Jess sleeps ok??"

"yes...ok Khushi...."

"okkk bbye for now...Skipper Blue.."

"bbye for now, Khushi.." I say, and we hang up.

And I now restart the engine to my car and start driving back Home with feeling contentment and happiness consuming my insides as the Hugest Grin my lips could curve onto – returns to marks my Lips.

Twenty Minutes Later – in the Guest Room in Jess's Appt

Khushi's POV

Holy Shit.

Holy Shit. (Copy that to a Zillion times Maybe??)

Guys. Even that will Not be Enough.

Like what Just Happened to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a Dead Meat?

Why you ask??

Because I can't believe all that I have just read up On Google.

So remember how I told you all that after meeting Skipper Blue, I was going to spend some time with the Search Engine on one on one? Remember?? Trying to figure things out??

And so as I had reached up to Jess's, I had asked her to give me twenty minutes or so to just freshen up, change and relax and I promised her that I would fill her over everything then.She had obviously agreed.

And the minute I was in the room, I had closed the door and dished out my phone and started to Google bits and pieces of the signs I had been perceiving and everything that I had been feeling as well, as I tried to contain the giddy happy nervousness that was consuming my insides recalling everything I had felt through out the meeting with Arnav, tonight. Was I happy?? Ofcourse I had been feeling beyond just happy and comfortable and peaceful all through out the meeting with him, even though I was a little nervous as well. Like the nervousness also was feeling Good.

And well let me let you all in on the secret – that the reason why I had amped up the music volume when he had asked in his usual gentlemanly self if he could hold my hand was because – I was kind off afraid that he would almost hear the loud excited cheer being rooted out from my Eyes and the rest of the organs on its side, from the Insides of my Head in a Loud – Yes, we want to Hold hands with Skipper Blue – Cheer.

And well since I just went with the flow of what I felt like in the moment and placed my hand in his – I literally felt the largest organ of my body ,the only sole one that wasn't the part of the Independence Movements, until then – my skin, join in as a fellow Ally with the Eye + the rest of my Organs, almost immediately.Why? Because they instantly liked the feel/touch of Arnav's hand in mine – surely. And let me not even get started over how flushed My Skin felt – when he kissed my forhead and then pulled me into the sidehug– in the ways he did.

And it was right then, I felt that I had finally been absorbed by the Alien Spaceship's UFO's beams – for Good. Like it totally felt like I couldn't escape this Alienly Attack for sure.

On that Note – I don't think I could escape this alienly attack even if I wanted too.

And I know the answer now as to Why.

Because now that I have Googled it all – and read up various articles on it, Its all freaking clicked in – just like that. I mean even though I feel like – Google's just bowled me with a Googly of Realisation, I can't help but not admit the facts that stand true.

Guys just a Context. In cricket, a googly is a type of deceptive delivery bowled by a right-arm leg spin bowler. And it is also one of the deliveries that does make me nervous.

And what has Google's Googly of Realisation made me realise right now guys??

It's made me realise – that I am falling for Skipper Blue, as in I am falling for him in the ways, that do not equate to just friendship surely.

I am starting to like him – For Real.

Like – Like Him more than a Friend.

Guys.

I am falling for Captain of the Indian Cricket Team. Skipper – Arnav Singh Raizada.

Godaamit.

Now you know why I said I was a dead meat??

My Eyes instantly intervene as they say. Hey K...why would you say that you are a dead meat?? We'v caught onto a lot of things tonight..and by the way Arnav looked into us tonight, be rest assured that its safe to assume – that he probably likes you Too. He is into this Equation in between the two of you – as much as you..actually we perceive, he's already into it more Perhaps??

Before I can even say anything back to my Eyes. I hear my Mind Chip in. Well Yes...K..we gotta agree with the eye's on this. Please don't say that you are a deat meat, because you most surely are not! Arnav is into you too, please recall the last bit of what he said, before Jess's call buzzed off.He surely was giving you a hint there...You surely aren't just a friend to Him.Ok how about this...listen to me, close your eyes once and just tell yourself one more time, accepting it completely that you are starting to like him and fall for him and then you shall witness something that has never happened before.

And well as you all already know what a Crazy Nut I am, I find myself listening to my mind, nonetheless as i close my eyes.

My Mind – That's like my Good Girl, K..now keep one of your hands over your heart and admit your feelings to yourself, please..

I do.

I keep my and over my heart now and I take a deep breathe as I admit it – all to myself again.

I like Skipper Blue. I am starting to like him more than a friend...for Real. I think I am starting to fall for him in the ways – I have never fallen for anyone ever before.

And Just Like that – I hear a Sound off Click within my Being for Real Guys and guess what happens??

The Chamber's off the Supreme Court of My Heart, finally open their little locked door of Feelings and Emotions, and just as that happens, I feel a lot of emotions rush through and consume me – the emotions that I had been sensing/feeling subconsciously all this while and had not been Realising.

And Just like that I see My Heart smiling down at me from its Magistrate/Chief Judge's Chair as I stand in the front amidst the Chambers off the Supreme Courts of my Heart and it says – Dearest K, thank Godddd!! I mean it was about time that the little lock on your door of emotions/feelings opened up, I was wondering how long was it going to take you to figure this out and please know that I am beyond just glad that you have finally figured it all out.

I say to my Heart. Ok so dearest Supreme Courts of the Heart, I can guess now that- this was your doing from the very beginning, I mean now it falls into place, everything that the High courts of the mind, and the Revolts of Independence that the eyes and the organs have been engaged in – have been doing so, on the basis of some decree/law passed on your behalf. You let this Through...you were the one pulling the strings all along...

My heart chuckles, literally. Ofcourse it was Me dearest K..its always me...you know that's why they say – I am destined to be the Supreme Courts of one's Being..

I groan as I admit. Oh god dearest Heart..do you even know whom you'v started to dream about?? This is going to get complicated yea.

I hear my Heart say. And I have said this before and I will say this again dear K, things are only as Complicated as you perceive them to be, and from where I see it, there is absolutely nothing complicated about this situation at all. I can surely sense the vibe being sent out from Skipper Blue's heart to me – he likes you, more than a friend as well...so just relax and go with the flow honey...trust me on this too, just like you trust me on the other matters with regards to your game, family, friends etc

I admit honestly to my Heart. I want to Trust you , dear Heart, but I have to admti that I am nervous and scared, as in its Skipper Blue I am falling for, he's used to dating Bollywood actresses and stuff, its surely going to be soon that he will get bored of my Charlie Chaplin self perhaps? Then where's that going to lead me? In the middle of nowhere ya...

My heart smiles as it says. And since when did my dearest K, stop running because of the fear of falling??? Do not let your doubt trigger/magnify your fear, just go with the flow of it all, and enjoy every moment of it, nonetheless ok?? he makes you really Happy now, doesn't he??

I smile on reflex as I admit. OH yes, that he does. You know he does. He's special, so so special.

My heart grins. Then that's the only thing that Matters remember? Happiness is the priority right K?

I nod to myself. It is.

My heart smiles warmly – Well then if you allow then we'd like to pass a Decree all stamped under your acknowledgemnt that there is no scope for the doubt off 'Think' in here. You do like Arnav and are starting to fall for him. Is that ok?? just go with the flow of what you feel and just trust me k?

I nod as I say. Ok yes – do that. Pass your Decree, dear Heart.

My heart does all the official Stamping and Stuff and presses the Gavel on the stand next to it and grins – "Its Done..."

My mind, eyes along with the rets of the organs are excited spectators and hooters and cheere's in this courtroom drama – as excited as if they were Hooting on India playing the cricket match in the world cup final.

The Heart - so lets all adjourn for now until we meet in the courtroom again?? you know you can call us on for a hearing, whenever you deem fir Dearest K. we are always here for You.

I smile to my Heart as I admit. Thank you Dear Heart, but yes, I guess we are good to adjourn for now. I do need to talk to Jess as well, and then to Arnav too.

The Heart grins – ofcourse K, and before you go, please pull out our favourites high heeled shoes from their banishment box, first thing as you reach home tomorrow, you know its only fair – you obviously know now, that it was never their fault. It was me pulling those strings all along.

I chuckle to myself as I shrug. Yup dearest Heart – you just made a fair point, I will do that – for sure.

And right then I hear the knock on the door and I hear Jess's voice come through as she asks – " Khushi...you ok?? all ok?? you'v been in for thirty Minutes almost now...are you sleeping??"

I take a deep breathe as I walk up to the door and open it instantly and Jess looks at me as she asks puzzled – " whats up with you?? why haven't you changed yet???all ok??"

I smile at her as I admit – " Jess, yes all ok...I was just wading my head around this Google's Googly ya..."

Jess looks at me puzzled – " huh?? What ?? what are you hinting towards now ya??"

I chuckle as I gesture her to sit on the bed and I pace in front of her nervously with this crazy happy grin up my face as I admit to her – " Jess, so..i will surely give in all the details to you, but before I get to that I do want to sum this up to you in one sentence...lets just say due to some weird way – I kind off figured out that I like Mr Stranger...as in like, like him more than a friend...I am falling for him ya Jess...."

Jess's eyes twinkle excitedly as she folds her legs on the bed and says with a snap of her finger and thumb – " freaking knew it...I knew it...I could sense it...it's been so obvious in your eyes off late, ever since you'v mentioned about being in touch with him all the time .."

I ask – " really???"

Jess nods – " yup...ok wait..tell me did he say something that made you realise this like over the drive time out or something?? i am sure he likes you too, why would he spend so much time in being connected with you, in case he didn't...and wait...why did you call this a Googly?? As in, isn't this a thing to be happy about?? For the first time ever, you feel like you are falling for someone, Khushi..."

I take a deep breathe as I admit – " yeahhhh ofcourse, I am happy about that realisation ofcourse, but I called this a Googly, because.....",and I pause.

Jess looks at me straight in the eye – " because??? Cmon now...out with it...that look in your eyes tells me now that theres something big that you'v been keeping from me on this regards..."

I nod as I admit – " yes...I have kept something from you on this regards Jess, but that's only because I knew you'd freak out maybe..."

Jess asks – " oh god...Khushi stop with the suspense please...tell me...already..."

I say nervously – " so what iv kept from you is the identity of Mr Stranger , as in he doesn't live in Nottingham , nor does he play cricket for the Nottingham County Club.."

Jess looks at me puzzled – " what??? isn't he a cricketer as well??"

I sigh as I admit, keeping a hand on my waist – " he is...he surely is a cricketer...but he plays more like for India men, he is one of the men in blue..."

Jess's eyes widen in sheer shock and surprise as she asks dazed and hazed – " wait what???? did you just say that Mr Stranger is one of the Men in Blue???"

I nod.

Jess asks dazed – " who??????? Khushi???????"

I admit in brushing my hand through my hair nervously – " the one whose sister is in love with my brother ya Jess...."

Jess's eyes widen even more now so much so that they might just pop out of her sockets. I can sense that she's obviously connected the dots. I chuckle immediately as she says now after a second– " wait wait wwait...Rahul is in love with Anjali Raizada which means...that....oh my bloody god.....no wayssssssssssss.........Mr Stranger is Captain ASR, Khushi ??????????"

I nod as I say – " yes that's exactly who he is...Captain Arnav Singh Raizada..."

Jess pulls me by the hand and makes me sit next to her and she says surprised and excited – " cmon then...you get out with the details now Khushi...."

Right then my phone beeps in my hand.

Its Skipper Blue.

Him : Khushi, just reached back home. There was some Unusual traffic on the Mahipalpur road.What you upto?? Is Jess asleep?

I say to Jess, – " just a second, its him...I had asked him to message me once he reached back home...I will just text him.."

Jess nods.

I text back quickly : you reached now?? I am sure you must be tired from all the driving ya SB...please relax and freshen up, and I am with jess right now, just talking to her...will text you as she sleeps.

Him : okies Khushi, yup I was just heading up to the room to do just that since everyone at home is already asleep as well.I'll wait up for you then..speak soon Khushi..

Me : Speak Soon Skipper Blue..

I keep my phone aside now on the bed as I look up to see Jess staring at me in sheer Daze and Haze still and she says nervously – " what ya Khushi...this is seriously like a Over of Googly's that youv revealed to me, indeed...cmon now start talking..."

I nod and as I start to fill her in over the major highlights of it all – I can't help but admit to myself, that maybe Jess is right, for real. Whats just happening with me isn't just a Googly, it's a freaking over of tricky googly's – indeed.

Bowled by Who??

By my Charlie Chaplin – Life – ofcourseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this Over of Googly's makes me fell all Happy for Real. And so, I am going to listen to what my heart is guiding me for now and see where it takes me too – nonetheless. Because I most definitely cannot not – adhere to the Decree passed out by the Supreme Courts of the Heart no Guys??

And so I must Embrace their Decree – and follow it through, and embrace It all Happily - I most definitely shall.

TADAAAAA!!!!!

Let me know what you guys think as always, you all know I love reading your feedback and comments. What's your take on the entry of Khushi's – Supreme Courts of the Hearts???

Next Update : I shall now switch to write 3-4 back to back updates for Chaotic Wires 2.0 before returning to this..

Much Love Guys.

Always.