shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Most crucial point you stopped awesome update 

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooo everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update…it’s a short and Sweet 5k plus Words update Guys…completely from Clueless Cindrella’s POV and once I finished writing this Bit – I totally wanted this Update to stand out on its Own.

Will be Eager to know what you all think.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptil now Guys.

Please definetly ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And Yes…I will be Giving back to back Updates this Week.

Also we are  Eight days Forward into the Story. Please keep a Track off the Timeline - everyone.

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay.

also guys  - i have made some Picture Notes with  faces to Characters of this FF + pics of both Raizadaa Mansion and Gupta Mansion on Wattpad. Please check out my Profile on Wattpad for those Picture Notes as IF was giving me Editing issues. i am not allowed to Post my Wattpad Link in the Post here...please PM me for my profile details if you don't already have it. My profile page is Called - LifeDrama&Some Fictions and my Username is mysticaltales11111.

Please PM for Link

You can proceed with the Read without seeing the Picture Notes as well, thats just an effort from my end to Enhance your Reading experience.

………….

CHAPTER 11 – THE ALIEN ‘AUTO -MALFUNCTION’ MODE

EIGHT DAYS LATER

– 28th FEB,2019

830 AM – Flight Enroute to New Delhi

Khushi’s POV

Beep.1

Beep.2

Beep.3

Beep.4

Beep.5

Hello to You All.

Its been a A Couple of Days Yaaaaaaaaa!!!

Like Eight Days to be Precise.

Oh Wait Guys.

Got to Address this Beep.Beep Issue First.

OHH Goddddd – Why isn’t this Freaking Beep Beep Button – working Yaaaaa!!

Oh I am sure, you all are Wondering what the Charlie Chaplin me is on and on with Now.

I mean the last time I saw you Guys – I started with a Countdown to Splashes of Waters in my Eye. And Now I am amidst a Countdown off Beep. Beep.

But you guys can’t blame me ok????

Blame who?

My Comedy Circus – Life.

So see my Life isn’t like the Charlie Chaplin anymore. It’s also Promoted to the Status of a Comedy Circus as well.

Wait.

Wait.

I will tell you all about it.

But before I get to that.

Just let me Handle this Beep. Beep. I need to force-check if the buttons working within the walls of my Head.

Beep 6.

Beep 7.

Beep 8.

Beep 9.

Beep 10.

Holy Hell Ya.

Nope.

Not Working.

Uff Yaaaa…Now what am I going to Do Yaaa!

The Beep.Beep.Button seems to have Malfunctioned for Real.

Guys.

Yup ya – I think that’s the final Status Report from the Software of my Brain.

I hear my Brain say to me. Don’t include the word ‘ think’ in there, dear K. That is the Final Status Report from my End. Both The Beep.Beep buttons off Backspace and Delete have Malfunctioned. On the basis of your Command, while you have been sleeping, we have had our Software’s engage into Major Reboots for last eight nights in a row, by engaging in a Forced CTRL+ALT+ DEL, Restart.But the Status Reports Remains pretty much the Same. Please Note – I think it’s the Eyes you need to have a talk with now. They are the ones that got us into this Scenario in the First placeI mean – who asked them to go for that Scuba Diving trip into Skipper Blue’s eyes as if it was an Diving expedition into the Exotic Great Barrier Reef!!!!! They looked deep into his eyes for so very long – disrupting all my Wirings and Normal Currents in the Process in that Moment, that I needed that Freaking Phone Call to get me Back into the Retstart Mode, but I knew then and there, even If I restart my software – this Scuba Diving Expedition into Skipper Blue’s eyes(the last you both met), was going to Have Consequences. And it did have some Major Consequences. I most definetly cannot go into a Pretend Mode to tell myself as if that moment/memory never Happened.I have been Reporting this to you regularly for the last eight days. The Beep Beep Buttons of Delete and Backspace have Malfunctioned on me, and that is precisely why I have not been able to control the number of times , that Memory of that Moment keeps Flashing through on the Desktop Screen within the Walls of Your Head, Darling. Sorry about that K. But I did all that I Could.

Hmmmm.No worries Dearest Brain. I Understand…Thanks for the Cooperation. I love you so very much. But you know I can’t really reprimand my eyes, more than what I already Have right?? They are kind off Indispensable.

I hear my Brain say. Oh Yes, indeed they are indispensable K. They know they are, that is why they got you into this in the first place.They knew that there’s only a limit upto which you will scold them.

Hmmmmmmm.

Dearest Eyes – Thou are Summoned to Report into the Courtroom Right Now.Do not Disrespect the Summon from the High Courts of My Mind.

Report Immediately.

My Eyes have been Smirking at my Brain right now(while it was giving me its Status Report) – chilling in a Sunbed by the Beach with a Refreshing Lemon Cooler in their hand, reminiscing about their Little Scuba Diving Trips into Skipper Blue’e eyes…paying an extra emphasis on the last diving trip, which my brain says was like their Scuba Diving expedition into the Exotic Great Barrier Reef.

I hear my eyes send out a Protest now – hey…What? Now?K? you want us to report to the Courtroom now, now?? How about you give us just five more minutes – to reminisce over our various little trips into Skipper Blue’s eyes.

Wait.What?? are you Crazy or what Eyes?? You want Five more Minutes?? You’v been freaking Indulging in this trip down the Memory Lane – for a long long time, everyday for the last eight days and nights and you say that you want – Five More Minutes??

Noooo Dearest Eyes.

I am in no Mood to listen to your Petitions.

Report Now.

Like.

Now.

Now.

NOW.

I hear my Eyes Groan at me in protest.Okkkk Fine….we will just get back to it after the Reminiscing once the courtroom is adjourned then. Look…Here we are…reporting into the High Courts of the Mind on your command dearest K.Why? because we love You.Even though you’v been scolding us quite a bit for the last coupel of days, its ok…we love you Nonetheless.

Uff Yaaaa…Ha! Eyes – I know why you say that.You think you are going to be able to Sweet Talk me into giving you another opportunity to look into Skipper Blue’s eyes tonight, by getting on a Video Call with Him. Ha! No waysssssssss – you will only end up downloading more Viruses that will end up malfunctioning gods knows which more buttons of the precious computer within my Head.

My crazy eyes smirk back at me now as they say – K, it isn’t us whose going to sweet talk you into the video call darling. Skipper Blue will do that for us. He knows you are reaching home tonight which means you are going to have all the privacy in your room to get on a video call.He’s going to ask you in that precious sincere gentlemanly way of his to get on a video call with him, and you won’t be able to Stop yourself too.Cmon…the fingers have been giving us reports too, they’v been overworking themselves with all that Crazy Chatting you both have been indulging in, and we have reports from the ears too, theyv been having a gala time indulging into those phone calls with Skipper Blue.They like the sound off his amazing Voice.Its growing on them too.So technically – you should summon them too.Maybe summon your fingers too, they can’t resist in their Movements over the keyboard of your phone as well right?? the poor keyboard of your phone –its been feeling all Bombarded with all that Texting and Chatting for Real K.

Wait.What?? Dearest Eyes. Noo, why should I summon the ears and my Fingers.You are the Culprit.

. YOU.

You Triggered it All. Do you see how many times have I tried to press the Beep Beep Buttons myself within the walls of my Head – to get some control on the flash of the vision from your last expedition into Skipper Blue Eye’s.

My Eyes smile at me now as they say.Don’t fight it darling. I mean, I don’t understand why you are fighting out the Vision anyway. Its such a lovely Memory anyway. Cmon. Accept it.

I sigh as I admit. Well it is a lovely memory dearest Eyes, but a Reminder, again…the eyes that you have declared as your Favourite Holiday Destination, happen to Belong to – Arnav Singh Raizada. He is Skipper Blue. The Captain of the Indian Cricket Team. You don’t Understand.

My eyes Shrug at me as they say. So? So what?? Look all we know is that, there’s something about the way he looks into us, that we cannot forget. Its impossible to get that image out. Especially those last precious moments. On that note – please tell the Brain that his Eyes are way more Exotic than the Great Barrier Reef. Like its got the scenery and the depth and the calm and the peace - which most definetly can put the beauty and the feel off the Great Barrier Reef to shame as well. Look just accept this K. and to be honest to you, I think this all started when you decided to Download App 2122 within the walls of your Head. You know you do like to Stay Tuned into Channel 3 – pretty much all of your free time yourself.

I hear my Brain Chip in with a Shrug – Well yes to that as in, we have to agree with the Eyes here. It all started ever since you Downloaded the App 2122 and got us tuned into the amazing Channel 3. I mean we do find it very amazing and fascinating for Real.Mr Stranger is amazing. You know he Is. And to be honest…youv both been tuned into Channel 3 ever since he left. Its like Channel 1 & 2 have gone on a Snooze.Look at how the two of you have been Talking and Chatting- like all the time…and it hasn’t been only about Cricket or your Siblings K. The genre’s of your conversations have been now narrowing down to Just You + Just Him. He wants to know everything about you, what you’v been doing everyday, how you feel through out the day – he makes you Smile K...and We think its likewise for you as well…you like to know everything about him too..and he just texted you last night before he slept that ever since he’s gotten to know you, he’s even been sleeping with a smile on his Face. Look…you both have been talking/texting so very much Like at every free time you both get – like you get onto texts/chats or Calls. There is something about this frequency off Channel 3, I am telling you K.Its growing in on Us.Like we have to say this again, when he was leaving and he said that he is going to be in regular touch, we still didn’t think this was what he Meant? That we would be talking /chatting with him like all the freaking time. You know even with this time difference, we would always have a message to look at the minute we woke up…and then we get chatting with him for a bit first thing in the morning, continue chatting with him in little intervals as and when the time allowed with both your schedules…and go on texting/talking until one of you dozed off to Sleep.So well to be Honest to you –seems like you have nothing to worry about, because Skipper Blue is spending quite a bit off his time and effort in being connected to you by Choice. Which means – he wants to Invest all this time and energy in getting to know you for Real – K. How about you Quit Worrying K. Don’t think Much into this…lets just see How this Goes..i mean…Just flow with it. I think that would be the right thing to do.

My Eyes nod immediately as well as they say – Yes, indeed. We agree with the Brain here…just flowing with it would be the Right thing to Do.

Really??? Brain?? Eyess???? Is that what you think so?????

I guess…maybe you are right it all started with this App 2122 Ya – as in its true that I like to stay Tuned into Channel 3. I like to talk to Skipper Blue. I Like to Chat with Him. Yes…That’s why I’v found myself talking/Chatting with him like in all my FreeTime.

But Dude..Guys..I mean, Dearest Eyes and Brains..I feel like this is Nudging my Feet towards this Unknown Territory that I cannot comprehend. And well to be Honest to you, I am worried because - look at the Person in Context ya.

Its Skipper Blue.

The Yo – Yo keeps Swinging in the pit off my Stomach Ya….like its happening all the time now, like every minute we are chatting/texting/or on the phonecalls. Like what is Happening to Me Ya……why is this Happening to Me Ya.

Goddddddddddddd!!!

Help ya Guys.

My Brain – I have an Idea. How about shutting out the Channel 3 for a bit?? As in Delete App 2122 for a bit no? Don’t text/chat/call Skipper Blue for a couple of days..maybe????

Nooooooooooooo!!

Thats a Shitty Idea, dear Brain. So not Happening.App 2122 is roaring on the charts in the MindZones, you know that. I can’t shut it out. Skipper Blue and Me are like great friends already. We really get along. There’s this strange bubble of this comfortable connection in between of us Right??Remember?? The last eight days have begun chatting with him, and I have gone off to sleep – by dropping him a text as well, since you know how he says he likes to read a text from me first thing in the Morning as he wakes Up?? Remember??

Brain sighs. Ofcourse we remember dearest K. That was just a suggestion.Just trying to Help you Darling.

My eyes grin. There you go…you said it yourself..you don’t want to shut out Channel 3. So then what’s the problem??

I groan to myself.

I state to my Insides with a Sigh. Ok dearest Brains and eyes, the Courtrooms dismissed for now. I shall summon you again,when needed. I think I just need to think this Through.

Brain – Yup…Ok then K. Why don’t you process things through.We will talk later.

My eyes Grin – Well great..we are happy that we can return to Our Chilling Bit, for now. Don’t Worry K. Everything’s K – you know like Okay.Haha.

I sigh to myself now as I keep my eyes closed as the Inner Thoughts Continue. I mean even though I have dismissed the courtroom within My Being – I most definitely need to think this Through.

So yes Guys – I am sure you all have guessed what I am talking about as you’v witnessed the courtroom Scene within my Being. You’v surely gotten a Glimpse into the Equation in between of Skipper Blue and me , ever since he left.

So. I shall not Repeat that.

Now coming to the Issue at Hand that’s making me a Little Restless.

I mean…whats the Issue?

The issue is that its Skipper Blue ,that we are talking about in context Ya.As in I am getting way too Used to talking to Him/Chatting with Him. We Connect…we really Do…Guys…its like the more I am getting to know him na…its like the more I am Discovering how amazing He is – as a person within.

Like Remember, How I Mentioned an Equation the last time.

That Skipper Blue is (Awesome+ Amazing)*100

So, I think I want to make a little Adjustment into that Equation.

Skipper Blue = (Am + Aw + So+ Mg + Cp + Ch) * 1000

Now let me explain what those Abbreviations stand For.

Am = Amazing.

Aw = Awesome

So = Sorted

Mg = Magnetic

Cp = Captivating

Ch = Charming

And obviously – I have had to multiply all that by the number One Thousand, instead of the Hundred listed out in the Previous Equation.( You know to be Fair and Square about it)

Now see, that’s the Problem.

Ever since I figured out this Equation – its like it looks like a Math Problem on a Question Paper that I have no Clue about How to Solve….as in what should I do about the ways in which I am starting to get all Used to just talking to Him.

Like Yes – I feel like, I am being Drawn to just Pressing that Remote Control Button to the Channel No – 3 for Real. I really really like to stay Tuned into that Frequency. Its starting to feel really Good.

He truly understands me and gets me Guys. Like for example, even before I could tell him how bummed out/disappointed, I was because the third and the Final T20 match with England got washed out due to weather conditions and the constant raining, I had a text awaiting from him , stating pretty much the same.

Him : Khushi…I know you will see the text the minute you switch on the Phone. So here’s the thing, I know you are upset that the match was washed out for that meant you didn’t get to play one game, but hey…the weather gods work on their very own whims and fancies right?? They don’t listen to the Remote Control Setting Na. What to do? And I know that made you Smile. So cmon then…Cheer Up…Smile a Little bit more and Relax now…I know you also think that it was an opportunity missed since the T20 series now is a Draw in between England and India, since you guys won the first game and England won the Second game by One Run, in that nail biting thriller. I mean cmon…what a game that Was!! Irrespective of the Result…youv all had a wonderful tour – game wise. Celebrate that. Its natural to be Upset for a While though…but let it pass ok?? Call me when you get back to the Hotel. I am awake.

And please Note – England is like Five Hours Behind India in Time. So this text came to me like at UK Time 8:45 Pm when our Game was declared a Wash Out – which meant that it was almost nearing 2:00 Am In India. His message had obviously made me smile, and I had obviously got on a phonecall with him, the minute we had reached the Hotel by telling Jess that I was going to go up to the Hotel’s terrace/open lawns to get some fresh air to just process the disappointment over the fact that a washout meant we get to play one game Less now.(As it is we had limited number of International Games). I smile to myself on reflex now as I remember how easily he had understood the remains off my disappointment over the call, heard me out completely, listened to me calmly and by the time we finished talking end - I was feeling all light and happy again. And not to forget, I was obviously happily surprised that he was awake until his 230 AM time that Day. I mean that was what the time according to IST was, by the time we finished talking.

Similarly – I already had Texts Awaiting to be read in my Whtsapp from Him by the time I switched on my phone after the First Two T20 Games. As you all would have already figured by SB detailed text above – that We had won the First T20 Match, and England won the Second one in a nail biting finish, by Just 1 Run. And a loss by just 1 rain in painful naa… as in obviously we all obviously know it’s a game, ones going to win, ones going to loose…and we obviously process it all through eventually, but what I mean is, in that moment, after a game finishes, its obviously natural to be consumed by the momentary cricketing emotions. So by the time I switched on my phone after the second game – I already had a comforting text awaiting to be read on my Phone. Like he already knew exactly how would I be feeling after that loss by one run. His Text had then Read.

Him : Khushi…that was a beautiful game indeed, by all of you. Well, obviously I understand that a loss by one run is painful, but don’t you go around beating yourself over the If’s and Buts. I think you must be thinking just why couldn’t I get out at a 57 instead off the 56 I got out at…why couldn’t that delivery that led to the Wicket Keeper stumping me.. get the better of me one run later…etc etc. Khushi I want you to know that its normal to have these thoughts, but don’t let it consume you…is what I mean.Do text me the minute you see this..but just incase I am asleep by the time you get free, then lets talk about this first thing in the morning as you wake up. I know how your cricketing emotions are important to you..give them there due as always like you do nonetheless victory or loss...Ok?and you still got a third game to go on to right?? So don’t worry about it at all. You all played a excellent game, that’s what matters at the end of the day. And Look at that..someone fired up a couple of cover drives again today, and two killer sixer pull shots as well again…you are the little hit girl Indeed.

So yes…by the time I had seen this message, I had obviously smiled to myself again…it had eased my disappointed instantly as well. And was already 3 am in India, and Skipper Blue had slept out, but we had talked about it first thing in the morning, and once again he had heard me out, and then shared a couple of his experiences with me over how he coped up with losses as aching as these ones in nail biting finishes, and that most definitely had helped me so much better.

Similarly as I mentioned I also had a Happy…congrtulatory text awaiting to be Read after the first Game in which we won by 31 runs and our team has batted first and we had scored 165-5, and I had made a score off 65 runs, until I got out to a LBW by a killer outswinger Delivery. And yes, I had also fired up 3 sixes(2 pull shots + 1 lap shot) and 2 fours( both Cover Drives…Like Yipppeee to That) in that First Game.And Once again – even before I could tell him..he had sensed every bit off what I would be feeling after the exhilarated Win.

Like He’s So Subtly Supportive and Amazing, and all of Understanding and Niceeeeeee!!!!

Like he really Gets Me!!!!

And I am so Surpirsed in the ways He Does! Like this Mysterious Bubble of this Comfortable connection is really starting to get more mysterious as the Equation in my Head reached that Point off - Skipper Blue = (Am + Aw + So+ Mg + Cp + Ch) * 1000 - for yes That Reconfirms the Fact that we cab be/are like Great Friends and everything, but then its like the Minutes those Momentarily Flashbacks of Eyelocks with him combined with all the Yo – Yo’s in the pit of my Stomach , confusion clouds my head as well…and It makes me wonder now as to what is the Strange Alien Virus that’s gotten into me that seems to be Making its way into My Head. I find myself thinking off Skipper Blue so very often. He’s kind off always revolving in the back off my head these days.( only natural, since we are in touch all the time ya)

Ufff Yaaaaaaa!!

Whats Gotten into Meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I am totally on Some Alien-Auto Malfunction Mode Ya!!!!! You know like how Pilots switch to the Auto- Pilot when they fly the planes, I mean only fair for me to say that since I am on the flight back Home right Now. So I think, yes…as I downloaded this App 2122. Something within the walls of my Head – automatically triggered this Alieny- Auto Malfunction Mode as well, for Real.

Like My Insides are all Right About it.

It all Started with That.

Yes. Indeed.

Hmmm.Now that I have processed that, the Question arises that what must I do with this Malfunction Mode???????

I rake my Brains for an Answer.

Oh wait.

Guys.

Wait.

I think I Got it.

For now, I think it’s the best if I listen to what my Insides are telling me to do and Just go with the Flow off it All. Maybe all of this is making me feel this way because I have never had this kind off understanding plus comfortable connection with a man, who is not my family member, and with time I will grow accustomed to it all, and the Yo- Yo’s will stop on their own, and the malfunction switch will flip to a Normal Mode, back on its Own too.

Yes.

This is what it is.

I just need to Give it Some Time.

It will surely Settle Down.

Ha!!

Apparently – I was getting Worked Up for No Reasonnnn!!!

I pause in my chain of thoughts now as I feel Jess’s arm nudge into my side as she says – “ wakey wakey…Khushi…we are almost landing..ten minutes..and we land in New Delhi…ok…open up the window cover..i want to look out into the clouds ya…its morning..the view will be Beautiful..indeed…”

Oh Jess.

Only if you knew – I wasn’t sleeping.

I was obviously Awake.

I am sorry Dear bestie, I am not able to talk to you about all that’s going been in the insides of my Head right now.

But maybe I will soon..when I see you next.

Jess, is obviously heading to Goa straight, today only guys. She has a domestic connect in a couple of hours from our landing time. Actually all of us in the Unit are obviously heading Home Guys, as this tour of England ends, for we all have a little break for a while or so no before we begin hardcore practice with our domestic teams. And yes…I do have to say this Guys.As a Unit – we are all returning Home, quite Happy actually with the ODI Series Win and the Draw in the T20 Series. I mean both the T20 Game’s were excellent right. So yup…as I open my eyes and look around our Cabin and catch up the Hustle Bustle and Happiness in all of my teammates faces, I can easily say that we all have this Huge Grin up Our Faces.

I grin at Jess automatically as I open up the window pane and look out as well as I state happily – “ the view is so very amazing ya Jess..love it…soo happy that we are landing soon…”

Jess whispers into my ears now as she asks with a mischevious grin up her face – “ tell me something Khushi…are you so happy about landing because we are all headed home, or is it also because you are excited to talk to your Mr Stranger as well…I mean…you haven’t obviously been in touch with him for the last 8 hours 35 minutes because of the flight duration…which is quite a bit for the two of you no…as in since you are even always leaving each other texts in between here and there…even when you are not chatting in the moment because you know the other will see it and reply to it anyway…”

I roll my eyes at Her as I state – “ very Funny Jess…ofcourse I am happy about landing because I am headed home ya…like so excited to meet Mom and dad….on that note, I am going to miss you so very much ok?? you better get back from Goa soon…pakka se??”

Jess chuckles as she sidehugs me – “ ofcourseee ya..pakka se…ill be back in a shortwhile..dont worry…”,and she narrows her eyes at me again mischeviously as she asks – “ cmon cmon…admit it to me…I am sure you missed chatting up with Mr Stranger in all this flying time…you did no??”

I roll my eyes at Jess again as I say with a grin – “ Jess…please…cmon…I thought you wanted to enjoy the View…lets focus on that..”

She nods, and we both look out the View Happily. The descend amidst the Clouds is really Amazing Ya.

On that Note – what would be the Height of this Cloud Around Me??

I asked Why??

Because I think I can easily state that when the Yo – Yo in the pit of my Stomach erupts no these days – it surely goes up to the Height of these Clouds, like that’s the only sane reason as to why I am able to feel it so Obviously Ya.

On that note – this Jess is crazy Yaaaaa!!! Why? Because she shouldn’t have asked me the question she did. Because even though I dodged the answer to her, I couldn’t Dodge My Insides. The minute she had asked me the question – my Insides were trying to Process the Answer to it automatically.

Question 1 - Did I Miss texting/chatting/talking to Skipper Blue in all this Flying Time??

Honest Answer – I think I did.

Question 2 - Am I eager/looking forward to see my Whatsapp tingle with his Messages the Minute, I Land???

Honest Answer – I think I am.

I hear My Brain Jump into the Picture Immediately.Correction dearest K. Honest Answer would be – You know you missed the texting/chatting, reading his strings of texts etc etc, and You know that You are looking forward to see your phone tingle with his Text.For Sure.Why did you include the think in their darling?

I groan. Ok dearest Brain. Honest Answer would be – Minus the Think.

And guys any Guesses for what My Eyes are Upto right now??

I literally feel them Smirking at me as they are back to chilling in a Sunbed by the Beach with a Refreshing Lemon Cooler in their hand, reminiscing about their Little Scuba Diving Trips into Skipper Blue’s eyes…once again paying an extra emphasis on the last diving trip, which my brain sad was like their Scuba Diving expedition into the Exotic Great Barrier Reef.

I groan back at them in dismay. Really dearest Eyes? Is this the time to Smirk at me??

My eyes – Yes darling…this is the exact time to Smirk at you dearest K. Just Look at your Stomach Btw.The Yo – Yo is in Swing Mode….its is back to flipping to the height of the cloud around you at just the thought off your phone buzzing with Skipper’s Blue text Indeed.

I groan at my Eyes.

But what they are Stating is True – Indeed.

Guys.

What kind off a Aliney – Auto Malfunction Mode is this Yaaaaa!!!!!!

Like All my Organs are going Rogue on Me, and all at once.And even then, I can feel a Smile Curve up my Lips at just the thought of Switching on My Phone – minutes from Now.

BAMM.JAMM 1.

BAAM.JAAM 2.

BAAM.JAAM 3.

BAAM.JAAM.4.

BAAM.JAAM 5.

MAJOR MALFUNCTION ALERT INDEED.

Cmon Ya Guys – you all tell me if this isn’t some kind off an Attack by a Alien Auto Malfunction Mode – then what is????????????????

……………………………..

TADAAAAA!!!!!

Let me know what you guys think as always, you all know I love reading your feedback and comments. What do you all think of Clueless Cindrella’s innerself’s Courtrooms?? Hahaa!!!!

Next Update : Will be Coming up by Tomorrow Night Mostly.

Thanks guys for all the Love and Support.

Much Love Guys.

Always.

……………………

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Her brain needs a serious reboot. Will that even be enough?

coderlady thumbnail

He saw her game and loved her in it. A little appreciation from your idol makes the day.

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update yaar... can't wait to read next update...

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooo Everyoneeeeeee

So here I am with the Next Update...it's a 7k plus Words update Guys...Will be Eager to know what you all think.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback uptil now Guys.

Editing Disclaimer : Please know that the Chapter that you are about to read is the First Draft , hence PLEASE ignore editing/common repition of words/typo errors etc – since I have not proofread.

Also please scroll above in the Index to the Picture Notes made on characters for sure, before you read the Update.

And I shall now let you all dive in without – further Delay

CHAPTER 12 – 'HOME' & 'SERENITY'

SIMULTANEOUSLY

28 FEB, 2019

RAJKOT, INDIA – ITC Fortune, Hotel

9:10 AM

Arnav's POV

So, here's the Thing Everyone.

My Facial Muscles feel that they have been on a Perpetual Regular Workout Mode on the Treadmill – Indeed.

Why?

If you May Ask??

Because – I just Can't Stop Smiling.

Ok, lets make an honest correction to that. Since, I do always like to be fair and square, I think the better statement would be that – I just can't stop Grinning.

I swear to all of my Cricketing Gods, I have been Smiling + Grinning, in the ways I have never ever have, before.

Like for example, I am pretty sure that I have never slept with a Smile as huge as the one I have been sleeping with off late, up my Face. A Smile which isn't just a Happy one, but a very peaceful one, as well. You know like that Smile, that comes in truly from the Heart backed by a Serenity?

Yup.

That Very One.

And I am delighted to Report, that ever since I have gotten to know Khushi, I most surely have been sleeping with not just a very Happy but a very content and serene smile, curved up my Lips. And in the last eight days, ever since I left the UK – to my happy surprise, this very smile on my face ( the one in my sleep) has been in the Stretching Zone. Like the Stretch of my Smile, has been amping up on the Smiling Meter, on its accord even in my Sleep.

Why?

Two Reasons.

One - Because I am a very Happy man over the discovery that Khushi has been making as much effort as me, to stay in touch as well. The efforts from both our sides, into staying connected are mutual -which is really great, because when I left I was a little nervous with the thought that even though I have told Khushi that I want to be in regular touch and everything, but what if me being out of Sight, has some sort off an impact like wherein she starts to get all overwhelmed about the fact that – Mr.Stranger is Me.

Well to be honest, I do think that the thought does come to bother her every now and then maybe, but at the same time, I think the comfort level in between of us has been taking the Priority seat. She's gotten even more comfortable around me, than what she was before I left the UK which makes me very happy indeed, for her comfort is obviously important to me.

Now Coming to the Second Reason.

Two – would be the fact that I have truly never felt what I have been feeling within my being. As in, you all already knew I was already Smitten, Captivated, Mesmerised, Bewitched, Bedazzled and all of that, but what I mean to say now is that there's some different sort of a Happiness + Peace + Serenity, that's been starting to make its way into my head and heart, every time I think of Khushi.

I obviously think about her a Lot.

I can't stop thinking about her, actually.

I don't want to.

Why would I want to? Especially when I have been feelings the happy + peaceful endorphins consume my being.

Never have I felt this Happy to just be Talking to a Girl.

Nope.

Not even with Pia. (Even though I genuinely Liked Her and we were together for 5 months, but still never did it feel like this serene in the - Workshops of the Feels).

I am going to be 28 soon, everyone – but trust me as I say this, I think I feel my heart escape a beat, every time a text from Khushi pops into my chat window, and every time we are chatting, or talking over the phone.

Yup.

Workshop Instinct + Workshop Feels seem to be acting up in some sort of an accelerated Sync on the matters related to Miss.Clueless Cinderella.

On that Note – Am I embarrassed to admit, that I have been pacing around in my Hotel room for the last five minutes, with my phone in my hand awaiting Khushi's text – upon arrival. As in upon Landing?

Nah.

I am not Embarrassed at All.

I like to Face what I feel.

I don't run away from It.

No point in playing Hide and Seek with your very own Self.

So.

Yes.

Khushi is scheduled to land into New Delhi any minute now, and I am really excited for that, because of three reasons. One – I know she and the entire Women in Blue unit is returning back home with an amazing Smile up their faces after a successful tour of England. Even though the T20 series was a Draw, I know everyone in their team has processed the fact that the two T20 games they played were amazing indeed. So I am really Happy for all of them. Two – the second reason, why I am this excited about Khushi's arrival into New Delhi today is that, I know she is going to head home now, and is going to be on a little break which means, she most definitely will be having the privacy to get on a Videocall with me often.(We've been talking on calls plus texting each other all the time, but we haven't gotten on a videocall ever since I left, so I haven't kind off seen her in the last 8 days, and I find myself awaiting to just see her on the videocall. I mean even if it's through the screen, I can't wait to just look into those innocently bewitching expressive eyes again. The third reason as to why I have been pacing around excitedly is the fact that, I just cannot wait to have my phone ting with a notification of a text off her landing, as in I have missed chatting/texting with her, for sure while she's been on this long haul flight of 8 hours 35 minutes, just like I missed it quite a bit even when I was on the flight back Home.

Ok.

Let's look at the Time – Again.

Its 9:05 everyone.

I finished breakfast with the team just about ten minutes ago, and came into my room. I do have some free time to just relax by myself until we all regroup around Noonish, to just re-discuss the gaming strategies, pitch conditions etc with our analysts and coaches, before the first ODI with Australia today, which is scheduled to start at 3:00 PM at the Saurashtra Cricket Association, Stadium, here in Rajkot.

Khushi's flight was scheduled to Land at 9: 00 AM.

Its 5 minutes Over.

I am getting restless. Should I just track it up Online??

Or maybe, I can just distract myself by making myself some Coffee in the little mini pantry of my room.

Yup. I think that would be a good idea. I head to the pantry station and twist the cap of a fresh mineral bottle of water open, and pour in the water in the kettle and get the switch on. As I am awaiting for the water to boil, I think I want to drop a text to Khushi, so that she can read it the minute she switches on her phone.

I smile to myself, as I dish out my phone. And I open up my WhatsApp(which is now password protected as well), and type into the Chat Box with Khushi.

Me : Khushi...Happy Landings. Welcome back to India. I am sure the entire unit would be grinning from ear to ear upon arrival into New Delhi. I most surely understand, how it feels like to return Home, after an amazing tour. I hope you had comfortable flight back home.

I grin to myself as I tap send.

And to my happy surprise, I see the blue ticks come up on the screen immediately, which means, Khushi's just switched on her phone and checked into her WhatsApp. She's landed.

Phone beeps.

Her : Skipper Blue...you won't believe this. I just checked into WhatsApp to message you , and your message popped up into the chat box. We just landed into IGI. still on the runway though, and yes you are right about that one, everyone has this huge grin up their faces , for Real. The flight was good as well. It always feels good to be back home no. How is your morning going in Rajkot? Did you finish up with your breakfast already? Or are you at breakfast with the team?

I grin to myself as I quickly reply.

Me : The morning in Rajkot is going great Khushi, and yes we are all done with breakfast already, just came into the room about ten – fifteen minutes ago. Please know that I am very happy to read that you received my message, just when you were about to text me as well. And well to be honest to you, this has been happening quite a bit these days. There are many times, your text comes up when I am about write you a text as well, which means that there's some telepathy on the works here, in between you and me.

I tap send.

And I am trying to imagine – Khushi's expressions up her face right now as she reads that bit.

Ok. Wait.

The water's boiled. I quickly fix up a cup of black instant coffee for myself, and walk back to the sofa in my room, taking a couple of sips off my coffee and I place the coffee cup on the side table next to me, and look into my phone, waiting for Khushi's reply – as I settle back into the seat, comfortably.

Phone beeps.

Her : Just getting out of the plane now.SB, you know what as strange as this may sound, I think you maybe right that there is some kind off a strange telepathy on the works here, for real. But its so strange no?? like you have to agree to that no?? how is possible for us to text each other right when the other is about too???

I chuckle to myself as I read that as I type : you think I maybe right? Or am I right, for sure? Be honest.

Her : ok...well, lets minus the think. You are right, for sure, Skipper Blue..

I grin as I read that.

The sip of my coffee that I just took, turned out to be more delicious, than the previous sip?

Why?

Maybe because I am savouring this moment in time – as well.

Me: and I am so very glad about that Khushi. Ok, you tell me something Khushi. Did your eyes widen up in a daze the minute you read that telepathy bit from my end in the text to you? My guess is – that yes they did. Am I right? Again?

Her : hawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you know Skipper Blue? Is this like a part of the strange telepathy too??

I chuckle.

Me : maybe, it is Khushi. You know what? I feel that this mysterious bubble of comfort in between us, seems to get only more mysterious by the day.

Her : really???? You feel that too???

I grin.

Me : I reckon that means, you agree on that as well. And on that note, please know that I am getting way to accustomed to being tuned into the Channel 3 frequency as well. There's something really serene about this frequency, Khushi. I really like it.

I tap send, and I pick up my coffee, and resume sipping it.

Her : to be honest Skipper Blue, I was thinking about this on the flight as we were landing...

I literally gulp the sip of my coffee down my throat at the speed of light, or at the speed of sound – whichever is faster.

I quickly type.

Me : I dare you for the love of your 22 yards. Tell me exactly what you were thinking, Khushi. I want to know.

Her : Uff yaaa, there you go pulling out the trump card on me again Skipper Blue..like...just why why why do you do this Ya.????

I chuckle.

Me : and I have said this before and I will say this again...because I want to know exactly what's on your mind Khushi. The trump card is my ace strategy to get about you to admit the same, you know it is. C'mon now, the trump card is all out, it cant be dealt back into the dealt. Out with it...tell me what exactly were you thinking.

Her : uffa yaa...ok then...see I was thinking that I am getting quite accustomed to stay tuned into the frequency of Channel 3 as well Skipper Blue, as in I know what you mean when you say that there is something very Serene about this frequency, indeed. However, I can't help but wonder -what's this serenity about though Mr Stranger?

I grin to myself.

I liked the sound of that.

Ok – wait.

Correction.

I - REALLY LIKED - the sound of that.

Maybe she's starting to feel something in here as well, and is getting all confused in comprehending what this Instant connection in between of us could be about??

I need to tell her that I missed talking to her, while she was on the flight.

Me : Khushi, I want you to know that I really missed talking/ chatting up with you while you were on the flight. I was kind off waiting for my WhatsApp to tingle with your text upon arrival. I was thinking about you, and that's why I messaged you.

Phone beeps.

Her : ( I get a string of surprised/ dazed smiley emoticons)

That makes me chuckle.

Me : the string of emoticons tell me that you can't believe what you just read right? Is that what I am supposed to make off it, Khushi??

Her : Hmmm...kind off yes...Skipper Blue.

Me : why? Why can't you believe that I missed talking to you? why can't you believe that I was thinking about you? I think about you very often Khushi. Do you think about me too? Ok tell me something, did you think off me on the flight at all??

Her : I don't know what to say to that Skipper Blue...as in..I..I..

Me : what does that I..I.. Mean Khushi? I reckon you are nervous about something right now?

Her : yes I am Skipper Blue, I am nervous about answering tha question you asked...

I grin as I read that bit, and I feel my heart escape ten beats all at once. Because if she's saying she's nervous to answer that question,then there is a probability that she did think off me, and maybe she missed talking to me too??

Me : but why?? Why are you so nervous to answer that question Khushi? Its me...remember? Mr Stranger? We have been talking about anything and everything, all these days, so why not this?

Her : I know we have been talking about anything and everything SB for all these days, but its like... I really don't know why am I so nervous to answer you on that..though...

But guys, I think I know why. She's nervous to answer this because in the back of her head she's probably just getting a little overwhelmed by my cricketing identity – again.

I need to talk to her.

I need to remind her to keep the Frequencies of Channel 1 and Channel 3 – apart.

Me : Khushi, I need to talk to you. Can we get on a call??

Her : yes, we can Skipper Blue, but in a couple of minutes from now. As in can I call you when I get into the car? In line with everyone SB, just clearing immigrations and customs and then will just get the luggage and meet and greet everyone before we all head our ways. Can I call you in a bit, SB?

Me : yes of course, Khushi. Please call me from the car. I'll wait. Ok?

Her : Ok then Skipper Blue, bbye for now. I will call you as soon as I am free. You will be free no?

I quickly reply : I am free and all by myself until about Noon Khushi. Going to regroup with everyone by then.

Her : Kool. Speak soon SB.

Me : Speak soon Khushi.

I keep my phone aside now, smiling to myself as I pick up my cup, to savour the remainder of my coffee.

Yup.

I was right.

The sips of this Coffee drink, just turned more delicious – on its own accord again.

A While Later

@ Siddhi (Gupta Mansion) – Chattarpur, New Delhi

@ Siddhi (Gupta Mansion) – Chattarpur, New Delhi        

11 : 15 AM        

11 : 15 AM

Khushi's POV

I can't help but grin at Mom as I roll my eyes at her as I say in a little protest – " Mom, please. No more extra courses to this breakfast ya...I have already overeaten a little bit.."

Mom grins at me from across as she rolls her eyes back me mischievously, and states looking at Dad – " Sagar, your dearest daughter calls eating two extra boiled eggs , overeating...come on at least you tell her to have maybe half of this aloo paratha...just stop hiding your grin under the sip of your orange juice ok??"

I bite back my chuckle.

Dad winks at me as he straightens himself in his seat on the dining table and keeps the glass of juice on the seat as he looks at Mom and asks – " Nisha, please tell me if I convince our beautiful daughter here, to have that half piece of aloo paratha as you want, will I be forgiven for the error that happened this morning??"

Haha.

Guys.

Wait. Wait.

I will tell you what this is about.

Mom is really angry with Dad right now.

Or Wait, let these two bicker over it. I am sure you will catch on to the hint off it anyway. I am back to sipping on my coconut water, as I shrug carelessly and look to and fro in between Mom and Dad, and I bite back my smile and I spot them giving adorable looks to each other.

Mom narrows her eyes at Dad as she states in a matter of fact tone, with a casual shrug – " Sagar, I am sorry about that, I don't think I would call that an error, how about you accept that it was a blunder on your behalf?? You literally went to receive Khushi at the airport all by yourself, leaving me behind...how could you?? you knew I have been so excited for her return??"

Haha!!

Guys. So as I had walked to our car and sat in the backseat, I was happily surprised to see Dad waiting for me , there already!!!

He had come to receive me at the Airport. And I was so happy and overwhelmed at meeting him after all this while, that I had just spent all the time until we reached back home – just talking to him about how amazing the tour was, and everything that I learnt from it.

I am obviously very close to Him.

And I think that makes Mom a little Jealous.

Haha.

Because in our equation, as in – in our mother daughter equation, we are very close as well. And so, Mom and Dad are always bickering over this. "Khushi is closest to me Sagar" and Dad goes all rolling his eyes up at her stating. "Yeah right Nisha, as if , you know she's always been Daddy's girl, which means she is the closest to me."

Dad bites back his grin as he says to Mom – " Nisha, you were swimming, and I didn't want to disturb you...I know how important your water time is for you..."

Mom narrows her eyes back at Dad as she shrugs – " ha...Sagar, the plan was to leave together, to go receive Khushi, but no, you left early, 30 minutes prior to what we had planned...which was cheating...you just wanted to gain some Daddy points.."

Dad grins as he says to Mom – " Nisha, no that was not because I wanted to gain some Daddy points, it was because Google Maps showed me that the route to the airport had more traffic congestion as ususal, so I thought leaving earlier would be better...cmon now, let it go..."

Mom looks at me as she states – " Khushi...your daddy will do just about anything to come on your favorites list...you know that don't you??"

I chuckle happily as I put my hand over Mom's now lovingly as I state grinning up at Dad – " yes I know Mom...but see I also know that he left you behind on purpose ya...acha now leave it no Mom...see I already filled you in over everything that I filled Dad over on the way back, over breakfast na..."

Mom nods and she narrows her eyes at Dad and says – " only because my precious daughter asked me to let this go Sagar.."

Dad winks at me as he states – " thank you beta..acha now about this, have atleats one/fourth of this aloo paratha your mom wants you too...c'mon, you can get on to some extra workout later on in your swim plus gym time.."

I look at Mom and Dad's adorable faces and I groan as I take the piece of paratha from Moms hand now and put it on my plate and portion it into one – fourth and I take a bite as they start to eat as well and I hear Mom say – " ok so Khushi...the plan is that I am not going to work today...after breakfast, I will help you unpack and everything, and we will chill all day together...just you and me..."

I nod happily as I state – " kool Mom, but are you sure?? I mean it is still Thursday, or maybe you go to work until lunch time, I do want to take some rest and catch up on some sleep...I did not get much on the plane, actually??"

Dad continues to eat as he states – " yes Nisha, I think that would be good...you return home around Lunch time, and I am going to return home early by around 7ish today as well, so that we all can sit and catch up on the second innings of India Vs Aus first ODI together.."

I sip on my water now.

That mention from Dad – instantly shifts my thoughts to Skipper Blue. I hadn't been able to get on a call with him yet as I had told him I would as I got in the car , because Dad had come to pick him up, and then ever since I, reached home, I have just been with Mom and Dad. But I am glad I left him the text about the same. As in he knows, that I am busy with Mom and Dad.

I pick up my phone to look at the time. Its 11: 25 AM. Skipper Blue did say that he was going to free until Noon.

Mom looks at me as she asks – " are you sure? Khushi beta? I really can cancel work for today.."

I nod – " Mom, relax, I am sure and I am going to be sleeping anyway..you know what, infact I will only get around to unpacking when you come back..pakka se? because I anyway have to handover the gifts bhai sent for the two of you no.."

Dad rolls his eyes as he states – " ok so now Mom gets her gifts first...not fair.."

I chuckle as I state – " ok fine Dad, I am going to wait until you come home, to handover the gifts to the two of you that Bhai sent...ok??"

Mom chuckles as she narrows her eyes at Dad – " you are unbelievable..."

Dad grins – " I know I am...Nisha. Especially when it comes to my children..actually on that note, I think we both are unbelievable.."

Mom smiles and winks at him and they both High Five now – " I know...Mr Gupta.."

Dad winks at her – " Copy that Mrs Gupta.."

God they are an adorable couple. My crazy parents.

Dad looks at me as he states happily – " and until the glass mantle piece gets ready in your Cricketing Study khushi, I want you to place your player of the match award, on the mantle shelve's in my Study ok beta?? Let them grace my study for a bit too?? We are so very proud off you..."

I nod at Dad.

My Heart Glows.

Mom keeps her hand over mine happily as she states – " my little hit girl...how do you hit those sixes??"

Dad chuckles – " khushi, you know every time you hoisted the ball into the air for a six in your matches ont his England tour, your Mom had her hands folded and a prayer on in her head – let that ball cross the line, no catch out please..."

I chuckle at that as I ask Mom – " mom really??"

Mom grins – " ofcourse beta...on that note I keep my one eye closed as well..."

We all share a warm laugh now.

I love them so so so much ya.

They are My Home -Mom, Dad, SuperBro

There's a different sort of a Serenity that consumes my being whenever I am around them. And there's only one more person around whom I feel so Serene and at peace apart from Mom, Dad, and SuperBro and that is Jess ofcourse.

And just like that – I hear my Brain say to me. Dearest K, hold on to that thought for us will you please?? Hmm...there's something familiar about that Serenity that you just talked about. I mean the Serenity that you'v been feeling these days by being tuned into Channel 3 with Skipper Blue, is kind off a little similar to the serenity that you feel around your family and Jess. Jeezzzz yessss that is what we have just Discovered. Are you startled by this discovery K?

I gulp down my glass of water as I state to my Brain. Yes dearest Brain, I am pretty much startled by this discovery indeed. How about we process this, once we are back into the privacy of my room?

I hear my brain state – Yes, indeed.Lets do that, but do not forget to get on that call with Skipper Blue , first K.

I keep the glass of my water down as I pick up my phone and look at the time.

11:30 AM.

Maybe, I think I can excuse myself now in a couple of minutes from now, and head to my room – which will give me some time to get on that call with Skipper Blue.

It's time for Mom and Dad to leave for work Anyway.

Seven Minutes Later – Khushi 's POV Continues

I walk into my room now and close the door shut,and first thing out I text Skipper Blue on WhatsApp.

I walk into my room now and close the door shut,and first thing out I text Skipper Blue on WhatsApp        

Me : SB...just got into my room. I am so sorry couldn't text you before, was just catching up with Mom and Dad.We just finished with a late breakfast and they just left for work as well. Are you free SB??

My phone beeps almost immediately.

Him : and once again, I opened my Whatsapp to text you, and your message came Khushi. The telepathy is On – indeed. Yes I am free Khushi. I have time until Noon. Are you alone now??.

Ok. Then.

Guys, Its not Just the telepathy that is On.

The Yo – Yo to the Clouds is On as well.

I have been invaded by the Alien – Auto Malfunction Mode – in the ways that I seem to have no way to control over – for Real.

Oh Godddddddddddddd.

I walk upto my this little oval swing in the suite side off my room and plonk myself on it as I type my reply.

I walk upto my this little oval swing in the suite side off my room and plonk myself on it as I type my reply        

Me : Yes SB..

Him : great, then can we get on a Video call instead of the phone call? If that's ok with you ofcourse??

I feel my eyes Jump up in Glee as they state. Yipppeeeeeeeeee!! Say Yes K. Cmon...say Yes...we want to look into his eyes again. See we told you, he's is going to ask you to get on the video call himself, but we thought he might wait to ask you the same until later tonight...but guess what?? apparently Skipper Blue can't wait to see us , as well. Perhaps??

I gulp down my nervousness that was erupting in the pit of my stomach as I state back to my eyes. Stop...just Stop...you are downloading a zillion Viruses into my systems now – dearest eyes.

I feel my eyes Smirk back at me as they say. Oh are we now? I thought that was the stomach was up to? Look K.Cmon...why are you overthinking into this. Its just a Video Call – no Biggie at all.Don't you want to see him too?? You know you want to..be honest with yourself please.

Did I want to see Him??

I think my eyes are right Guys.

I do want to See Skipper Blue on this VideoCall. Maybe because seeing him will make me believe that I am not just imagining or overthinking into the mysteriousness of this comfortable connection in between of us??

My phone beeps in my hands.

Him : Khushi??? You there??? is it ok if we get on that videocall? I want to see you Khushi, even if its through the screen...but only if you are ok with it.

Why does he want to see me Ya?????

I take deep breathes.

Khushi.

Relax.

Why are you getting so worked Up.

Its just a Video Call.

No Biggie at all.

I quickly text : yes Skipper Blue, we are good to connect on the video call.

Ten seconds later, my phone Buzzes with his Video Call.

I take a deep breathe, as I run my hand through my open hair nervously now and sink back comfortably into my swing as I swipe up the Green button and the minute I do that, Skipper Blue's smiling face fills into the screen as he states – " hey you...long time no see..."

I chuckle on reflex as I state grinning – " hey you to you Skipper Blue, long time no see indeed..."

Ok – Why am I grinning like an Idiot?

Why is the sight of him in my Phone – making the YO-YO swing even higher Now??

His smile widens now as I see him plonk himself comfortably in his Hotel bed and he states with this rakish grin up his face – " one of the reasons I was counting days for you to return home for this break was this Khushi..."

Wait. What??????

What does he mean?

I can spot the daze in my my very own eyes in the screen now as I ask in a nervous voice – " what do you mean Skipper Blue?? What this?"

He chuckles now as he states – " this means, that now that you are home, I am going to be able to get to see you in the video call at least whenever we talk...because since you are always sharing rooms on your tours, you don't come on the videocall right??so yea..i am happy that you are back home.."

OK. Wait. Did SB just say that he was counting days for my arrival back into India so that he could see me on the Video Call??

Our eyes lock.

Why does he have to look at me that way? In a gaze, that seems to be boring through mine.

Flip.

Flop.

Flip.

Flop.

Bamm.Jamm.

Bamm.Jamm.

My eyes are getting ready with their scuba diving equipment.

Oh god. No.

No diving right now, dearest eyes.

I blink now – and I feel my Eyes Groan back at me as they state.Oh No K. You are cheating.

I try to divert from the topic now as I state casually, flipping my hand through my hair nervously – " Skipper Blue, yes I am very happy to be back home as well...you tell me how's it going for you? all set for the match today?? Dad plans to come home early so that we can all tune into the second innings of the match together..."

He grins – " I am happy that you will be watching..."

I chuckle – " Skipper Blue...I always watch the games ya...you know that already...but yes...this will be the first time, I will be seeing you play after I have gotten to know you..."

He nods – " Well yes to that...",and I feel him straighten up against his pillows now and he asks softly – " ok...so I need to talk to you about something Khushi...can i??"

I nod.

God – why am I so nervous?

I think he is about to ask me , why was I so nervous to answer his question about if I had been thinking about him on the flight? Should I tell him, that I had been feeling a little shadow frequency from Channel 1 – reflect onto the Channel 3 frequency? Which was leading to all the nervousness???

He says taking a deep breathe – " ok so...I guess this is the time, I remind you that you cannot let the frequency of Channel 1 over shadow the frequency of Channel 3 in any way ok?? and please do not let it intimidate you at all...I know that was why you were nervous about answering my question..."

Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Did he just say that out loud just now?????????

How did he even figure that out – that this was what was on my mind????????

My eyes have widened to the size of a cricket ball – for real.

No wait.

Scratch That,

Make that a size of the Soccer Ball.

I see Skipper Blue chuckle as he says – " and that look in your eyes tells me that you can't believe I figured that, this was what it was about...isn't it??"

I nod – five times over, in quick succession.

He laughs.

His laugh makes me feel all warm and fuzzy now and I see a heart-warming smile curve up my lips now as I ask – " how?? How do you do this ya Skipper Blue?? How do you see right through me??"

He grins – " well I am glad I do..."

I chuckle – " well are you the Xray machine also now?? That you can even pick up on my unsaid so freaking easily??"

We share a warm laugh now and he states seconds later as he paused amidst his laughter – " well I don't mind being called the X- Ray machine as well Khushi, as long as this XRay able to give an accurate report of what's been on your mind..."

I gulp down the nervousness that returned to consume me.

Its in my eyes.

I can see it.

I know, he can see it – as well.

He asks softly – " talk to me please?? Tell me what's on your mind? Why is this frequency from Channel 1 returning to interfere with the frequency of Channel 3 ..Khushi??"

I admit honestly as I sigh – " I don't know Skipper Blue...I guess the remote control in the back of my head is going into some malfunction mode perhaps???"

He says with a warm smile – " ok..no worries...we can fix the button then? Can't we?? Please try not to let my cricketing identity come back to overwhelm you Khushi...will you try?? You do want to try to fix this don't you??"

I nod as I admit – " yes...I do..don't worry about it Skipper Blue..i will figure it out..."

He asks , making his eyes lock with mine again – " so are you good to answer my question then??the one I asked? Did you think about me on the flight Khushi?? I mean all this while when we couldn't talk or chat? Did you think about me at all?? I most surely did..infact off late i actually think off you quite often Khushi..."

I admit honestly, unable to tear my gaze away from his – " yes...i did think off you Skipper Blue...I mean its only obvious no? since we'v started talking and texting all the time, so when I couldn't be in touch with you for those 8 hours plus, it was natural for my thoughts to drift to you...that's what made me think that I am growing really accustomed to you know just talking to you all the time...it's like we are in touch all the time ya..."

He asks – " and do you like that? the fact that we are in touch all the time?? I most surely do like that fact as well...I like it very much , Khushi...it feels so freaking natural as well..."

I admit softly – " I like that too Skipper Blue..as in I like the fact that we are in touch all the time...and I know what you mean by the fact that it feels so natural as well...its maybe because of the ways in which you get me, and I get you..perhaps? "

He Grins to that as he states – " yes indeed Khushi, its got everything to do with the ways in which we get each other... indeed...and you know there's one more thing that also starting to feel all natural... Khushi??"

I ask – " what one more thing Skipper Blue???"

My stomach is all Yo- Yoing.

And my Intestine's are knotting up. Is it the Smaller one or the Bigger one that's Knotting up – I don't know?

Greattttttttttttt.

One more Organ going rogue on Me.

He says – " this serenity that I sense and feel when we are tuned into Channel 3...its feels so freaking natural, as well, as if its something that was just supposed to be...you understand what I mean don't you?? this sense of comfort in between of us, this amazing understanding, it's truly leading me to feel a peace and serenity that I have never really felt talking to any girl before Khushi...infact, iv literally only felt this way, when I am with my family members, or close friends..whom I have known for years...but with you...even though we have known each other for a short while, I feel this amazing contentment take over me every time we talk...and this serenity, it is rare and special..Khushi.."

Wait. What did he just say??

Did he just say that there is something Special about this Serenity Frequency in between of Us??

And wait, it does feel like he is also right about this, serenity and its naturality.

I admit honestly – " and once again, I have to admit, that there is something very natural about this Serenity Frequency in between of us, indeed Skipper Blue..."

He grins at that and says sincerely – " and I am glad we agree on that as well Khushi, and so that is why, it is important that there is no room/loophole for any sort off a intimidation to creep in here ok Khushi? And incase you are not able to figure it out by later today, lets talk this out once again on the video call tonight ok?? and figure it out together perhaps??"

Ok Freak Guys.

Just by the way he said that – lets figure it out Together perhaps?, in that sincere tone of his, gave me Goosebumps.

Literally.

I get Goosebumps when I hit my Sixes.

Why am I getting Goosebumps now? While talking to Skipper Blue???

What is Happening to me??????????

I ask dazed – " we are going to get on a video call tonight as well??"

He nods – " ofcourse Khushi...after the match , once I am back to the hotel, we will get on a videocall, for sure..ok??"

I nod – dazed.

I think I would like that.

Ok this is literally like the first time I am on the Video Call with Skipper Blue, and I feel like – there is something very Natural about this too.

Bizzare.

Dude.

Bizzare.

I ask now – " so you are all going to leave for the stadium by 2ish no??"

He nods with a grin – " yes Khushi...we will...and you tell me what are you going to do now??unpacking??"

I chuckle on reflex as I tell him – " no no...I will unpack later on post lunch once mom returns from work...Skipper Blue, I am thinking about just freshening up and catching up on a nap..but you know what I am going to set a alarm for 2ish..because I do want to wish you all the best for your match, right when you are on your way to the stadium...Skipper Blue.."

He grins – " I would really like that Khushi....cmon then tell me all about what you have planned to do for the rest of the day..you already know what I will be doing uptil late night today??",

I chuckle to that as I say – " ok so...yes...since I will not be playing an ODI today...I'v planned to....",and I quickly fill him in over my entire chilling out plan for the day.

Minutes later, once I am done, he grins and states – " and that is a great plan Khushi , for your first day back home...",and right then we hear a loud voice off a knock come through his side and he states – " ok I think that would be Ravi and Rohan..."

I smile as I say – " ok ok...yes..its almost Noon now, skipper Blue, you carry on please...all the best for the game..i know you are all going to rock it ya..but yes I will text you around 2 as well..because I think you will be busy until then no??"

He grins – " thanks khushi..yes please do that..and I will see if we can get on a quick call as well, before the game.."

I nod as I smile and wave at him – " ok then..tadaaa for real now, Skipper Blue..."

He chuckles – " tada...for real Khushi...",and he hangs up.

Ok Guys.

Baam.Jaam 1 – 2- 3- 4 – 5.

I clutch my phone in my hand as I make my way to my washroom first, to freshen up. I want to have a long shower and process things through, before I go on to take that little Nap.

Right then my phone beeps.

Its Skipper Blue.

Him : Please tell me that we are going to videocall, everyday now Khushi . I mean at least until you don't leave on a tour when the domestic seasons start?

I quickly type back, honestly

Me : yes Skipper Blue, we can surely videocall everyday, until I leave for my tours.

Him : great. I would like that. Would you?

Me : I think I would like that too.

Him : you think?

Me : uff ya....SB.Fine, minus the think. I would like that as well.

Him : felt natural as well right?

Me : the videocalling?

Him : yes.it felt very natural to me. Did you feel the same as well?

I take a deep breathe as I type.

Me : yup. It did feel all natural too Skipper Blue.

Him : Good..i am glad that we are on the same page on that Khushi.

Me : are you headed down to meet everyone along with Ravi and Rohan Sir?

Him : yes, we are getting into the elevator now Khushi.

Me : okies SB. please carry on. I would not want to disturb you now.

Him : please know that a message from you can never disturb me Khushi.

Me : (I send him a string of smiley's)

But the blue ticks don't come up on the screen, so I reckon, he is in the elevator now.

I take a deep breathe now as I walk into dresser area, and take out a fresh pair of comfortable tracks and tee to change into and make my way to the bath.

Yup.

I was going to need that Long Shower – for Real Guys.

Because only a long relaxing shower could help me figure out as to why this Alieny – auto malfunction mode was coming along with all this Serenity, that does feel really Good as well.

As in what I needed to figure out was – that just what did all of this(that was happening to me) even Mean?????

I mean Guys.

This is truly like the most Twisted Question Paper I have ever Faced.

Am I ever going to figure out the Answers to this??

I don't know.

I just don't freaking Know.

TADAAAAA!!!!!

Let me know what you guys think as always.

Next Update : Will be Coming up next week guys( I will continue to write this FF next week, as I could only give two updates this week).

Thanks guys for all the Love and Support.

Much Love Guys.

Always.

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update yaar.... can't stop reading the update...how can you write with so much of ease so lovely..you are brilliant... loved the update... can't wait for the next update...

coderlady thumbnail

Poor guy is stressing his facial muscles with all the smiling.  Time to get used to it.

coderlady thumbnail

Both are smitten with each other already. This is a giddy time for them.