ARSHI FF : HIT WICKET MY HEART 2.0 - EPILOGUE1.0.Pg 44(8/7/2021)*Compl - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

What a beautiful house. Such an awesome location.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 51.1

Classic. The bride is so tired, she went to sleep.

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav is sleeping too so she can stop feeling guilty.

coderlady thumbnail

A private sun bed on the beach too. Can this place get any better?

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

I wish you all are having a Wonderful Week!

SO YUP.

Finally - Here I am with The Last Update of HW2.0 before I list this Story Complete Too!! ( Yes - yes - There will be Epilogues - but you all know what I Mean..the Main stay Story now stands complete with this Update)

Also Yes - it's 21K words!

Yup.

21K Wordsss!

And I literally wanted to Post this as the One Maha-Update - a reason why I did not split this too!!

Okkk Then - I am super emotional as I am even writing this bit down and I am at the state of Happyily Dancing in Glee + Happy Tears too!!

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc - since I have not proofread.

Also yes :

SOME MATURE CONTENT IN THE FLOW OF THE UPDATE (WINKSSSSSSSSSS)

And I shall now let you Dive In - without further Delay.

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

CHAPTER 52 - #App2122FOREVER

EIGHT DAYS LATER

NEW DELHI, INDIA

Pre Context : If one were to even say that - Skipper ASR+ The Little Hit Girls - arrival back in Delhi for the very first time as newlyweds - returning from their private holiday back Home - had caused a massive continuous stir+ Hungama Unlimited - even that would surely be an Understatement of the Decade- Indeed.

For this time around - as they finally landed back in India(Yesterday afternoon - which was on the 15th of November) and walked out the Arrivals of the IGI International airport led through airport security hand in hand - the volume of the fans +media frenzy that surrounded them was something that could not have been Imagined!

It was A FRENZY LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

It truly had been a sight to See!

For Cricketing fans from all over Delhi had come to the airport in a signal of gesture to welcome their Skipper+ The Little Hit Girl back home.(The Various Happy pictures and snippets of their wedding festivities on social media through Ravi's handle had caused enough frenzy over the last eight days too! And while the newly weds had transported themselves to a Spot - Cut Away from the World - for a little while - everyone back In the Media in India along with some die hard cricketing fans had been gearing themselves up for the moment of their Arrival ! And since the pictures of their departure as they were spotted flying out for Sydney had anyway gone viral - the media and the fans had well in time anticipated and followed on the scheduled time of their Arrival)

Plus since the media frenzy had continued immense around the airport arrivals back in Delhi - as their families and teams arrived - back in India too - Arnav and Khushi - both did have a heads up that they were probably going to face a similar situation- upon their arrival - too! But even thought they had been prepped in their heads for this - none of them could have ever imagined the volume of Frenzy that was awaiting them - on that moment - Indeed!

For the minute they had stepped out the gates of the airport - not only were they both greeted with a gazillion camera flashes over and over - they were loud cheers and hooting - and congratulatory wishes echoing in the atmosphere too - with a lot of cricketing fans just cheering and roaring - holding out replica of each other jersey's too!

Both Arnav and Khushi - were stumped with the Exhilarating Reception upon their arrival ofcourse and couldn't help but soak in the happy vibe + energy around - which was why they both waded through it all happily hand in hand - giving few collective bytes to the media over the travel back+ thanking the fans collectively - for their wonderful wishes and congratulations - and also posed together with some fan groups in selfies + sessions of autographs etc.

And while all of this was actually happening at the Airport arrivals in real time - it was all going Viral up online+ being shown in the afternoon news bytes on news channels too!

And after spending a good twenty-thirty minutes - in the little meet and greet outside on the Arrival terminal with the Media reporters + Fans - Arnav and Khushi had politely and lovingly thanked everyone for their wishes and love yet again before making their way back into their Car - Hand In Hand - all set to catch up with their families - who were all collectively waiting to welcome them back home at Rihaee.(Raizada Mansion)

Pre-Context 2 : Everyone in the family was very well aware of the celebratory frenzy that had surrounded Arnav and Khushi at the airport upon their arrival(for it had gone viral online) which was why they had all been prepped for a little delay on their arrival time back home - well in advance.

Reva + Abhi had obviously invited Sagar + Nisha+ Rahul + Anjali over to Raizada Mansion well in advance for a late lunch itself - so that they could all collectively welcome their Kids back Home.

And by around 4pm - when Arnav and Khushi's car finally pulled into the gates of Rihaee - the Welcome Scene back at home truly was a Heartwarming One - Indeed.

For traditionally - this was Khushi's first time coming into Rihaee - her new home - as Arnav's wife finally and so Dadi, Reva, Abhimanyu, Akash plus Anjali were all set to welcome them with the traditional aarti + pooja first - as Sagar,Nisha and Rahul watched smiling and grinning to themselves!

The Minute Dadi+ Reva had finished with the Aarti at the entrance - Khushi and Arnav were both happily hugged hard by Dadi+ Reva+ Abhimanu+ Akash+ Anjali in a collective group family hug after which - Khushi had leaped across happily to hug her Dad and Mom and Superbro with Arnav walking up to greet and hug them - and take their blessings too!

Khushi couldn't contain her excitement obviously - when Nisha, Anjali + Reva Mom - conveyed to her - that they had settled and moved of all of her suitcases into Arnav's room already - but because they knew she'd have wanted to unpack the main of it herself - they had let those main suitcases be and settled in some other stuff for her already! Arnav had happily exclaimed at that one point that he'd be the happiest to help his Sparkle settle in some stuff in their room too - which had obviously earned him a happy kiss on the cheek from his Wife - right very then too!

And as the happy chatter + laughter continued to surround the entrance gates of Rihaee in those moments - Dadi finally reminded everyone to make their way in - as she still wanted Arnav and Khushi to complete some homecoming ceremonies and Arnav and Khushi could only happily exchange silent loving eyelocks as they went along with all of that - ofcourse!

After this bit - The Warm Family Homecoming was what continued for most of the days after with everyone catching up with one another over snacks, tea, and then eventually over Dinner too. Rahul, Anjali and Akash - couldn't stop teasing their siblings over the bit that how they must have been Delighted to be Cut Away from the rest of the world - during their private holiday - given that they arrived back to the monumental media frenzy that they did! Both the parents + Dadi were extremely emotional and happy at the sight of the bond of love and laughter within their family as always - and soon the last bit of the discussion over dinner time had turned towards the last bit off Reception function that was scheduled totake place the following night ofcourse! And Akash+ Rahul+ Anj+ Arnav and Khushi - took these moments to excuse themselves - to Arnav's room letting the Elders continue with their last minute arrangements talk!

And as much as Arnav would have liked to kiss and make mad love to his Sparkle - his wife - the minute he was in their room finally - he couldn't really act upon his wishes in that moment - given Rahul/Akash/plus Anjali's presence - ofcourse and so he had just mischeviously winked at his Sparkle in a gesture telling her that he'd be making up for that time - later tonight - before Anjali finally pulled her by the hand towards their closet - telling them all that she was going to help her Junior settle in most of her Stuff too - while Arnav/Rahul/Akash continued with their chatting and catching up too!

And Khushi was all smiles and grins obviously - as she got around to settling the remainder of her stuff into the room and closet that was now theirs to Share - with Anjali too!

And even though she did not go back to go to Siddhi(Gupta Mansion)at first this time around - in her heart Khushi truly was at peace - because she felt like she was Home - nonetheless - all because of the sincere ways in which everyone else too apart from her Stranger as in Abhi Dad, Reva Mom, Dadi, Akash - Loved her - ofcourse!

This Morning - 16th of November, 2020

@Rihaee - Raizada Mansion

Arnav and Khushi's Room

7:30 AM

Khushi's POV

I feel my Dear Eyes flutter open on reflex and I turn around within the snuggle of Arnav's arms - slowly - to eye that digital clock on the side table next to my side of the Bed - in Our Room.

It's 7:30 AM.

I had actually put the Morning alarm for 8:00am - because we have like a super jamm packed day ahead - but looks like Dear Eyes just wanted to flutter open on their own - yet again!

And Wait.

Guysssssssssssss.

Can I just say this again though?

Say what??

OUR ROOM!

I loveeeeeeeeeee the Ring from His Room - to Our Room - Obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yaaaa!

Dear Insides let out a dreamy sigh as they say in unison. Ofcourse - Correction K - not just You - We absolutely love the Ring of it too. Our Roooommmmm- Sighssss!!

I chuckle to myself - inwardly ofcourse.

Dear Mind chips in now - Plus yes - K - ideally - I think you wana pop out of bed to begin freshening up but maybe - how about if you get to doing that in like five-seven minutes and until then just soak in the serenity of feeling Arnav snuggling You- tight into himself amidst his peaceful slumber.

Dear Heart chips in grinning. Hey-you stole my thought Dear Mind. How unfair is that?

Dear Insides - Do not Worry at all Thike? I am anyway not going to leave the serenity off his arms for the next ten minutes at the least.

Dear Insides - sigh Dreamily and continue to soak in the Serene Calm!

Also Yes - Guys - since a little birdie tells me that you all already have a brief heads up as a pre: context coming upto this moment in time - I shall not get into that bit of it again - but I think I do want to state one thing that you all don't know Yet - that actually did end up happening last night - for Real.

What thing?

The Bit where in My Dear Husband actually literally helped me unpack my last suitcase and settle my stuff in - into the wardrobe - after everyone left last night at around 11PM.(As in Mom, Dad, Superbro and Anj - left by 11Pm thike? and by then I was still left with this last suitcase to unpack and settle in - and Arnav was like super-glad about that for he actually helped me with it all at an impressive speed of unpacking!)

Ha!

Dear Heart chips in now with a wink. Also - K - I think its fair enough to say that all that speed while helping you unpack the last suitcase had everything to do with the bit - how he couldn't wait to just Ravagae you for Hours After!(Winks)

I chuckle.

Ofcourse - that was what it was about - Dear Heart.

And it is right then - that all the intense moments from our crazy intense love-making last night - came back to consume my thoughts on their own accord - making me wana reach out for a glass of water already!

Uff Ya.

Guys.

Call Us Crazy - But we are like literally Totally Insatiable when it comes to our Electric Physical Chemistry and Love-Making! We never seem to have enough of each other plus it just continuous to feel like - the more we make love - the more we are getting addicted to the Feel of It! I mean - for yes - consuming each other passionately - or just snuggling into each-others arms/talking + staying lost in our Zone- was what the remainder of our private holiday was all about - Indeed. We wanted to Just Stay Lost in One Another and that was exactly what we did - until it was time for us to begin our Return!

I hear Dear Mind Chip in now. Hmmmm- K - on that note - I think everything about last night in Arnav's arms was super duper intenser for two collective reasons too. One being - that he was actually disappointed that he couldn't get these private moments with you during all the long travel haul time from Sydney (given the public buzz that followed you too ever since you were spotted stepping into the airport at Sydney)+ the fact that even when you both reached home - you couldn't get away for a moment - given that everyone was there. Second - I also think he didn't stop making love to you until 4am because he was way too emotionally moved that you were finally at Home with him - as His Wife and that this room/space/bed/shower was now the two of yours to share!

I smile to myself - yet again as I turn around in my position and place a soft kiss over Arnav's heart as he continues to sleep!

Bingo - Dear Mind.This was exactly what last night was About - I Guess.

I continue to just stare at the Sleeping Him - grinning to myself - for a couple of minutes happily - before I finally slowly reach out to pick up his tee to put over my Bareself - otherwise and make my way to the Washroom to freshen up!

Ten minutes later - once I am done with that - and I am about to switch on the Hot water shower in the shower cabinet and step in - in the middle of taking out His Tee - I hear his sleepy voice through a yawn from behind me - " hey...you...wifey...that's cheating...no showering without me...when we are together...remember?"

I smile to myself as I pause in my action and roll the tee back overmyself and turn around quickly to spot - Dear Husband - standing in the doorway of our washroom - dressed in just his tracks and his Torso bare as usual(A sight that he knows Fires me up Insane) - leaning sideways into the doorframe- and I run into his arms as he opens it out for me to come in an instant morning hug and I whisper softly placing a kiss over his heart - " sorry ya meri jaan...my intention was not to cheat thike? but you were sleeping so peacefully that I most definitely didn't want to disturb your slumber for the next ten minutes...we do have a hectic day ahead na...goodmorning...to you...my love..."

Arnav hugs me harder as he kisses my head and chuckles happily - " a very good morning to you to Sparkle...however please note that my morning did not start with a smile - given that I was expecting to see you first thing as I opened my eyes..so how about you make up for that haan??"

I pull back and kiss his cheek - " well that's a fair point...Skipper Blue??"

He winks at me sleepily gesturing towards his other cheek - " this one too..please??"

I smack his other cheek - lovingly too and before I could - he closes the distance in between our lips in a deep kiss- picking me up by the waist too as my legs go around Him - on reflex as his hands venture under his Tee on me - to Caress me in the Insane ways he loves!

Ohhhhhhhhh God.

He Wants me - already! I can feel it.

Plus

I feel the need for him to Make Love to Me Now - beginning to take Over - my Insides too.

I groan into his lips as we continue to kiss madly - " ohh god....love...please....you know when you kiss me this way first thing in the morning...I just...,"

He gets the point obviously - for he is obviously carrying us back to Bed by now urgently but he whispers to tease me a little - " I just...what?,"before he places me back onto the pillow urgently and undresses himself and straddles me intensely too.

And I can only whisper looking into his eyes - " oh you know it very well thike? I just want you already ..dammit...,"And I pout as I add - " but love...we better hurry thike? we have to be there for breakfast with everyone by 9 am and then we have to head out for...,"and I pause and end up moaning his name as he rolls up my tee urgently and his lips begin to ravage my uppercurves intensely and his fingers begin to play and explore me intimately too making me writhe under him in passion and he whispers kissing over my heart now - "yeah...ill hurry..k? just give me fifteen minutes dammit...a fifteen minute delay won't harm right??

And I can only Pull Him closer by the head for a deep scortching kiss as I whisper - " yup...a fifteen minute delay won't harm indeed...,"before a moan escapes my lips again as he continues to caress me deep and I can only whimper and moan as I admit - " now...please...make love to me now...Arnav dammit...I want you...in me freaking now..."

And he pauses on kissing me to dawn protection urgently again before he enters me swiftly and we begin to make raw and deep love as he whispers looking into my eyes kissing my forhead - " copy that...I couldn't wait a second more too dammit....godammit...you...just the fact that you are here..at home...by my side now...has been driving me nuts as the emotion continues to sink in...."

And I can only nod at him in our intense moments - " I know...I know...meri jaan...I know...,"and just as I manage to whimper that out to him - his gaze darkens with immense passion as I am silenced with a deep kiss - and the rhythms of our intense love - making yet again!

9 : 05 AM

At The Breakfast Table

Reva walks in from the kitchen towards the dining table gesturing their home staff lovingly to lay down the breakfast for all and she grins at Abhimanyu, Akash and Dadi for they were already seated and were chatting with one another and sipping on their tea's and coffees and she asks everyone mischievously taking her seat - " our newly-weds aren't here yet??"

Abhimanyu chuckles at that as he keeps the newspaper aside - " well I am sure...they will be here any minute...Mrs Raizada...,"and he leans further to whisper in her ears - " I think I know why Maa is smiling to herself that way..."

And Reva can only whisper back to him mischeviously - " yes...ofcourse...because you made sure I was always late for breakfast in those initial days after our wedding...abhi...I am sure Maa is smiling to herself remembering the same..."

Dadi clears her throat in a happy chuckle and she says to Abhi and Reva - " also my dear children..I think I know exactly what that murmuring is about too..."

Akash winks at his parents as he sips on his tea asking his Dadi - " really ? Dadi? Share it with me please??"

And Abhi and Reva chuckle at that as Dadi says with a happy wink - " I surely will beta...after your wedding in days from now too...,"and they all share a happy laugh and Dadi says - " Reva...call the kids..or they will get late...I was anyway saying..its such a hectic day up ahead today after their return yesterday..."

Reva nods as she says - " yup...I think if they arent here in two minutes...I will call them surely...we do have to get busy with the event managaers after this though to see that everything goes smooth for the reception tonight...,"And she pauses and narrows her eyes at Abhi and Akash - " and you two..promise me ...you will be back home early from office...by 4pm at the least? Alright???"

Abhimanyu nods grinning.

Akash adds now - " ofcourse Mom...don't you worry about that...also I think by then Junior and bhai will be back from Siddhi after the late lunch right? to be honest...they do really have a super hectic day lined up...their first ever live chat as a couple staring at 10:30 am and then heading to the family courts for their legal wedding registration..then heading to Siddhi(gupta mansion) for the pakh fera ceremony + late lunch plus then the Reception in the evening - and then ofcourse they both are set to reschedule with their respective units tomorrow afternoon too - Bhai will be leaving Delhi tomorrow evening itself too - with the team to head to Dharamshala ..."

Abhimanyu nods as he adds - " yes...and all of this lined up plus their return back to reality surely must be making Arnav feel like - wanting to head back on their holiday again already..."

They all share a warm nod and chuckle at that and Reva adds lovingly - " well yes...I am sure about that Abhi...and as much as I'd love to have them home for longer right now...as a mother..it's like I understand..such is a nature of both their jobs.....,"and she pauses and adds with a wink at Akash - " what say son?should I call them? But I don't want to disturb a moment...so maybe I'll wait for another two minutes..."

Akash chuckles and winks back at his Mom and it is right then they all look up to see Arnav and Khushi entering hand in hand and strolling towards the breakfast table - Dressed in their National Jersey's.

Arnav and Khushi instantly greet - Dadi/Abhimanyu/Reva and apologize for the five minute delay and just as they take their seats on the table across from one another with Arnav taking his next to Akash and Khushi taking her's next to Reva - Akash asks grinning - " wait...wait...Bhai...junior....you two...hold on...are you actually going to go in for your first ever collective live chat + legal marriage registrations dressed in your national jersey's???????????"

And Arnav and Khushi share a happy eyelock from across as they say in unison - " yes ofcourse...."

Akash chuckles as he adds winking at his Mom/Dad/Dadi - " ohh I am loving this already....this is going to be Fun..,"and he winks at Junior - " Junior...you aren't nervous right??"

Khushi grins at him - " No ya Akash...not at all...ya...,"and she exchanges a warm look with Arnav across as Reva says - " and I am not worried about either of you at all...for I know as long as its you both with each other...we have nothing to worry about at all...right Abhi?? Ma??"

Abhimanyu grins - " indeed....,"and he falls into a instant conversation with Arnav and Akash

Dadi nods too - " ofcourse...we are just going to enjoy their first even live chat as a couple before we get buzy with the rest of the last minutes prep...,"And she pauses to say to Khushi - " also khushi beta...we are going to have some mithai for shagun placed in the car on your departure now itself - for you will be heading straight to Siddhi after for the pakh fera ceremony right?"

Khushi nods at Dadi lovingly at that -" okay Dadi...yes...," and they begin to have a conversation happily across - and as the happy family chatter in between Dadi, Abhimanyu, Reva, Akash , Arnav and Khushi continues over breakfast - the vibe in the morning at Rihaee is that of pure glee - obviously - with Khushi and Arnav enjoying the moments with their loving family + exchanging mischievous loving looks from across - all the while too!

At The Leela Kempinski - Gurgaon

At the Suite - That Arnav's Manager had arranged for the Exclusive Live Chat

10:25 AM

Radha continued to pace around in excitement and she looked at Nikhil who was grinning at her amused and she spoke rolling her eyes at him - " really? Niks? Is this the time to give me amused looks..??"

Nikhil chuckles - " ofcourse it is Radha...look at you - you'v been pacing around nervously for the last ten minuets ever since we entered in the suite...look at us...I Mean...I am seated in my seat all calm already..Varun's all calm and kool with his camera set up...and we are both enjoying our tea's..its just you - who won't pause in your pacing charade or relax...how can I not be amused..."

Radha chuckles as she adds - " well...yes...now that you put it that way..I think the sight of me pacing like an excited nut is amusing...but oh my god..Niks...finally the moment I have been waiting for ever since the revelation about Captain ASR and The Little Hit Girl at the SCG - is finally here ....I mean..they are literally going to be here with us..in what like five minutes...for their first ever personal live chat with us as a couple...so...how can I not be this excited ya?? Especially given that this is going to be a wonderful experience for us both to chat up with them+ added the amazing ratings and publicity this is getting Hindu Times too...I mean...dude...the viral pics and bytes from their arrival at the IGI yesterday are still raging up online...allright??? So I think - we can expect a massive live audience on our social media handles too as we live stream this chat ..,"and she pauses in her pacing as she narrows her eyes at her buddy - " plus...admit it Niks..you are as excited about this...it's just that you are covering it up...I know you alright...plus Varun is an excited nut too - he's just hiding it behind the camera lens though..."

That makes Nikhil chuckle as he winks - " maybe...yes...you are right about this buddy...I am excited ofcourse...finally a chance to know more about their personal life..so yup...ofcourse I am an excited nut too..."

Varun adds from up behind after rechecking his camera lens and taking his seat on the sofa with his head dipped into his phone - grinning too - " copy that Radha Maam...I am sailing in the same boat as you both surely....just that I don't aim to hide it behind my camera lens for sure..but my phone rather...for Instagram tells me...that ASR and Khushi will be here in three-four minutes indeed...they have just arrived at the Hotel's lobby and are being snapped by the media reporters lined up outside + some fans too...and...oh wow...they are both dressed in their national jerseys....I wasn't expecting this at all...this is so kool....I mean...look....,"he pauses grinning - flashing his phone screen upfront in front of Radha and Nikhil.

And as Radha and Nikhil get up from their spot to collectively lean into the phone to witness - the snippets that was rolling up on a live story feed of a competitors news channel insta handle- they couldn't help but high-five each other happily - feeling elated over the fact that they were the ones who were able to sneak this opportunity of getting their first ever collective personal live chat - as a couple!

In the Elevator - going up to the Suite Floors

Just as the elevators door finally close shut - Arnav pulls Khushi into a warm hug and kisses on her forehead to ask - " okay meri jaan?? I know...it's going to take a while to get accustomed to the frenzy back here at Home..in Sydney - the volume of this was still in control Sparkle - because we were abroad - but now that we are back in Delhi..I think it's going to continue being this way for us for this initial while as we step out together....."

Khushi hugs him tight back - taking in a deep breathe as she admits - " well yes meri jaan....I am okay...I mean...in my head - I was kind of prepped for this..and especially after yesterday after our arrival at the airport and everything that followed......I was kind of expecting this...and to be honest I am just completely overwhelmed by all the love...I mean..out there today even..there were so many people who were wishing us well ya...I am so glad we expressed our gratitude ...."

He pulls back from the warm hug and kisses her cheek lovingly before tucking up her chin to make her look into his eyes - " and...I am so glad..that I literally don't see any nervousness at all in Dear Eyes..."

Khushi chuckles - " well...you made sure of that na meri jaan...given the way we were talking about this thorough on the 30 minute drive here....on that note - thank you for that again..love...I think even though this chat is going to be like a personal one - I think I am ready..."

Arnav chuckles lovingly caressing her cheek - " really? ab thank you bologi mujhe tum Sparkle? That too right now with that look in your eye?? do you want me to kiss you right very now or what??"

Khushi chuckles as she rubs his arm playfully leaning back a little and stepping out of the circle of his arms - " no...no...don't ya love..the elevator doors might just open like any second thike? plus imagine the look on Kabir's face if he spots us kissing - as the elevator door opens...it will be embarrassing ya...he's surely reached the suite floor before us anyway...given that he took the other elevator up...about thirty second before ours..."

Kabir Malik - was Arnav's Manager.

Arnav nods at that as he says with a wink - " well you make a fair point meri jaan...but...you are going to make up for this later though...wifey...k??"

Khushi chuckles and nods - " of course...I will.."

And with that just as they hear the elevator reach it's floor - ding - Arnav hands out his hand to his Sparkle as he asks - "come on then My Little Hit Girl - let's do this..."

Khushi hands him her hand lovingly lacing it with his - " Come on then...Skipper Blue...let's do this..."

And they share a warm chuckle looking into each other's eyes - as the elevator door opens and they find Kabir standing right there in front and he says grinning - " ASR...Khushi...I'v checked everything..all is set...there's going to be no delay in the proceedings at all...I did inform both Radha and Nikhil that you are scheduled to leave here maximum by 11:30 am too..."

Arnav and Khushi step out hand in hand and they say collectively - " thank you so much Kabir...,"and they begin to make their way to the suite room - falling into a natural chatter with Kabir - on the way too.

In The Suite

Just as they spot - Kabir, ASR and Khushi - making their way in through the suite door - Nikhil, Radha and Varun first get on to greet them and welcome them with a Professional Shake of the Hand gesture + general congratulations for the Wedding - before they all begin to make their way into the Suite.

And Nikhil and Radha move towards taking their spot on the couch and politely gesture ASR and Khushi to take their spot on the opposite couch with the Camera angled in on them and Varun was checking on the frame on the same too. Radha takes the moment to also hand Arnav and Khushi their chipped collar mikes and they go in with adjusting the same.

Only Kabir - was the sole audience in the room too - and he had just walked back into the Suite after closing the Door Shut and he takes his spot on the chair behind too - grinning to himself too - kind of excited himself to witness the live chat in real time - Live !!

As Varun gives Radha and Nikhil a thumbs up in a gesture that the Camera setting was good to go - Radha first says to Arnav and Khushi with a warm smile - " Okay..so...First thing out - ASR and Khushi - thank you so very much for going through with this...we are all absolutely thrilled to be here...we can't wait to shoot up our questions at the two of you...indeed...finally we get the two of you together to talk to us - about how your secret romance was brewing up under the covers all this while..."

Arnav and Khushi chuckle lovingly at that - exchanging a warm glance and a nod.

Nikhil adds in with a warm smile looking at Radha - " buddy...remind me to let me chip in with my questions too though...you surely cannot ask all the questions yourself...alright??"

That makes them all share a warm laugh and Khushi and Arnav answer in unison grinning - " thank you so much guys...we are absolutely thrilled to be here too...,"and Khushi gestures Arnav with a reminder of the eye and Arnav gets the inference as he nods and winks at his wife lovingly and he looks at Radha and Nikhil and takes a little pen drive out of his pocket and leans forward to hand it to Nikhil as he says - " and yes...since my wife here reminded me of a very important bit to get on with first before we start the live chat..I shall totally act on it....there you go...as we promised to release ...our official pictures and shots from the wedding festivities...through Hindu Times...we'd like to share this pen drive with you - it has the collection of pictures that you can use for official release...however yes of-course it misses on the pictures from the Reception for that it yet to happen tonight...but Kabir will get in touch with you in a day or two - and share the rest with you on google drive..."

Nikhil takes the pen drive - beaming at Radha happily and he says - " thank you so very much for this..ASR.....,"and he looks at the couple grinning to confirm - " and since Kabir tells us..that you both do have to leave by 11:30 am.. we only have about 50 minutes to finish up with the chat...please let us know..when to get the camera rolling...for we are all set....and we have a zillion comments flooding in our social media handles already asking us..that when is it that the live chat will begin...for a lot of people are tuned in live already...and they cannot wait to hear Captain ASR and The Little Hit Girl - talk about their personal life for the first time on camera......"

Khushi exchanges warm smile with Arnav as he pulls her to his side lovingly lacing his hand with hers and she whispers in his ears to ask - " are we good to go love?? I am ready..pakka se wala...dear mind is all like - bring it onnnn..."

Arnav whispers kissing her head lovingly - " and I am so glad to hear that...Sparkle......don't worry ok? incase if you a find a personal question edgy and do not want to answer..just clutch on my laced hand with yours twice...I'll get the hint and take it on with an answer instead..."

Radha and Nikhil exchange a warm smile - at the happy sight of the newlyweds- whispering lovingly in each other's ears - in front of them.

And a second later Arnav and Khushi look up as they both gesture a Thumbs Up to them collectively and switch on their collar mikes too and Radha and Nikhil gesture a thumbs up - to Varun to get the Camera Rolling and Tune in Live - as Radha and Nikhil also get their collar mikes on.

And Radha begins as she says looking at the camera first - " goodmorning everyone...and I am sure you all would agree that the morning of the 16th November, 2020 is already a lot sweeter - for we are all set to witness the first ever personal live chat with our Captain ASR and The Little Hit Girl - as a couple - officially...and..we are all smiles here already...and remember ladies and gentleman..we are going to get all candid and personal this time around..for we'v heard professionally from the two of them on numerous occasions already..and since we are pushed for time too - it's the personal quotient our focus in going to be on - mostly...."

Nikhil chips in next - " ASR and Khushi are right here with us already..and we are now going to begin our one on one with them - starting with a range of questions that we have prepped for both on the personal front - and if incase we do have time by the end of our section - we will also be taking on some live questions from the comments section too...."

And with that Varun finally shifts the camera angle at Arnav and Khushi who were sitting with their hands laced tight and they say in unison grinning - " helloo everyone...a very Goodmorning to one and all...on behalf of the both of us..."

And Radha says next - " ok first thing out - ASR and Khushi - we would like to congratulate you both once again on the wedding and also take this moment to welcome you both back to India...given that you just arrived yesterday.."

Arnav and Khushi nod grinning as they say in unison - " thank you so very much for your wonderful wishes..once again.."

Radha adds grinning first - " also yes...I do have to say this out loud - I cant get over the bit where in you both decided to chat with us - all dawned up in your national cricketing avatars though...and the smile on your face Khushi - tells me that there is a reason for the same perhaps? how about you talk us through with that??"

Khushi chuckles as she exchanges a wink with Arnav - " well yes...there surely is...and I promise to answer that...but right at the end...of the chat..because by then we would have talked about our story right? and it will be easier to relate to the context of the same..."

Arnav grins as he adds kissing on his wife's hand - " Sparkle...actually it does feel right to keep that bit off till the end.."

They both exchange a warm chuckle.

Radha grins - " alrightyy..we shall wait..to know the answer to that...until the very end..ASR..Khushi..."

Nikhil adds next grinning - " ok...so my question next - so... what a grand welcome reception that was at the airport right? by not just the media but a sea of cricketing fans too... I mean the stills and pics of the same are still trending online...how did that feel? ASR..Khushi? a word on the same..please?"

Arnav nods grinning as he answers first - "It felt great ..indeed...for that surely was a grand reception by all the cricketing fans..and even though we did say this yesterday too..I think - we would like to take this moment to thank each and everyone for their wonderful wishes and the love..we were both truly touched..."

Khushi nods and says next too grinning keeping her hands laced tight with Arnav's - " exactly...thank you so much guys for taking your precious time out in order to come out in our support for the lovely reception at the airport..yesterday..it truly was a emotional moment for us indeed...and like Arnav just said - we are beyond just touched by all the love and blessings...please know that we can never express our gratitude enough..."

Radha smiles and says next - " okay...everyone...I think I saw this coming...our Captian ASR and the Little Hit Girl - starting off on our live chat with this sincere note of gratitude to all and I think I want to add on behalf of my team and everyone watching - that both of your's sincere tone of gratitude - always manages to make us smile and strike a chord within...."

Arnav and Khushi grin - " thank you Radha.."

Radha asks next excited -" okayyy....now...ofcourse for my very first question to you both - is going to be the one question- that is going to be billion dollar question that I am sure has been on everyone's mind...too...and that is about how the two of you first met obviously.. For there is so much mystery about the same given that we do know that you did not actually meet through your siblings first too ...for we did try our best to get some bits out from your friends and family..but that was all they gave away to us...leaving the rest of our efforts to go in vain..so yes...please throw some light on the same..also yes..before you answer that...the other day at the Stadium and even now.....Khushi...ASR lovingly addressed you as Sparkle..do you have a different way of addressing him too??"

Khushi chuckles and Arnav winks at her lovingly gesturing her to get on with answering that first and she says - " well yes....to the latter for sure...and I guess Radha...actually turns out that both your questions are interlinked - actually...for my name for him or the way I do address him lovingly too at times - and it was how I refereed to him in context to my near and dear ones plus my team mates for a long time has everything to do with the bit how we first met...,"and she pauses and looks at Arnav grinning - " and that name would me - Mr Stranger..."

Radha and Nikhil exchange an amused look with one another as they see Arnav and Khushi exchange a happy eyelock too and they ask in unison - " Mr Stranger??ASR is this for real?"

Arnav nods grinning - " yup...that's what it is...Mr Stranger...indeed...for a long long time - everyone in our close circle knew...or even our families - that Khushi was seeing and dating someone she lovingly called as her Mr Stranger..."

Nikhil chuckles and looks at Khushi - " Khushi..please elaborate on the context will you please?? given that you mentioned that it has everything to do with the way you two first met..."

Khushi nods and chuckles - " well yes..Nikhil...okay...so let's do this...as in let me get talking about the encounter that pretty much started in the most strangest of the ways indeed...,"and she pauses to kiss on Arnav's hand as she asks - " you agree with me on this..don't you Mr Stranger?? that the circumstance back then did start off as pretty strange..."

Arnav chuckles as he admits - " ofcourse...I agree with you...Sparkle...,"and he pauses and looks upfront - " infact now that I look back at it - it does feel like it was destiny's strange forces at work from the very start...I often like to refer to those moments as the fortunate stroke of serendipity too...so ya...go on Sparkle...start talking about it..."

Radha asks excited - " really ASR? A fortunate stroke of serendipity? Come on...please Khushi...go on ...since ASR does want you to start on this..."

Khushi chuckles - " okay..yes...and please note - he's asking me to begin because the look in his eyes tell me - he's enjoying this tons already..."

Arnav winks at her lovingly - " you bet I am...Sparkle..."

And the couple share a warm laugh and the happy comfortable loving vibe in between the two warms not just Nikhil/Radha's/Varun's hearts but everyone's heart too - who were tuned in live watching the Chat behind the phone/tablet screens.

Khushi adds now with a warm loving comfortable smile - " ohkk..seriously guys..now that I am about to talk about this...it really kind of is beginning to make me grin like an idiot of the highest order...,"and she pauses and everyone shares a warm chuckle and Khushi adds - " ok then..Mr Stranger before everyone actually figures out what a Charlie Chaplin I am live on camera...I will get on with this...,"and she pauses and as Radha and Nikhil exchange a loving smile again - for they were enjoying the sight of Khushi being her candid self and they gesture her to begin and Khushi does - " okay guys...so...this moment in time..kind of dates back to the night of 16th Feburary, 2019 ...Place was Nottingham...and I guess the time was around 9:45ish to 9:50 pm right okay? So we were on tour of England..as in India Woman....and I usually do have this habbit - to go out on runs or brsik walks by myself after dinners on tours to just unwind bymyself - listening to my music and stuff...and that was exactly what I had been indulging in all by myself too at that point - so...I was just chilling all by myself under the Trent Bridge area after finishing up with my late night run - in a spot with the Trent Bridge Cricket stadium right behind in the vicinity - and I was in the middle of listening to my music/ doing some stretching and on the spot exercises...and wait...before I go ahead and say anything more I have to admit - that I literally ended up having this conversation with him eventually with my back to him because I was too embarrassed to look into his face...why so? Because I had actually called referred to him as a creepy crawly burglar in the sentence prior...as in I was all like - hey Mr...if you wana rob me of my phone, smartwatch or cash...then let me tell you..all I have is five pounds on me...and I will hand it all over to you with my phone and watch...because I did not want to get into a hustle and I said that because I had matches to play further right?? ,"and she pauses as she winks at Arnav as they happily relive the memory.

Radha gapes in surprise as she chuckles - " you whattttttt??"

Khushi nods as she says - " yup...imagine my horror..when I actually found out who it was that I was actually talking too....I mean - never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined meeting Captain Arnav Singh Raizada that way..like ever... I mean...I'v always been such a huge fan of him ya..."

Nikhil chuckles as he asks inquisitive - " okay wait...please we need you both to rewind this a little for us and for everyone watching...so prior to this conversation...ASR...how is it that you ended up there anyway??"

Arnav chuckles as he adds reliving the memory In his head lacing his hand with Khushi's- " well I ended up there..because the spot where Miss.Serendipity decided to chill at - at that point in time was literally like My Spot too..."

Radha grins - " details..please...ASR..."

Arnav grins and continues - " okay... as in the reason why I call that my spot was because I was there all by myself on the night all nervous and jittery before my International Test debut years ago..just conditioning myself mentally to get set for the next day ahead...and given the amazing turn of events five days later as I was awarded the player of the match in my very test I played - the spot just kind of began to have a meaning in my head and ever since then I just had this habit of jogging up there to just relive the tangents in my very own cricketing journey whenever I am in Nottingham....so yup...all that while she was there.....she was literally oblivious to the fact that the spot she was chilling in - was the one I was actually on my run towards at the same time too - thinking to myself that just like everytime I do - I am going to find the place deserted and I am going to just chill and listen to my music...and it was only when I neared the vicinity... I realised that this time around...I wasn't alone....and the strangest bit was..that by same strange twist of fate - we were literally dressed in the same get up too - literally the same shades and colours of our workout wears + same colour sport shoes - the only difference being that I had my swetshirt's hoodie off my head and she still had her's on - and since I was the one who had arrived after her - in that otherwise deserted spot - I was the one who caught onto these strange observations first - and she had her back to me and I couldn't even get a clear look at her face or something...plus as I observed her doing her exercises and marking her step to 22 yards in her steps - my inquisitiveness got the better of me obviously -and all I felt like was wanting to go up and make some conversation...and ask her specifically that why was it that she was marking her steps to 22 yards?so yeah...it is rught then I spot her finishing up with her swaying to her music bit too and she's about to leave cursing herself out loud for not having any water on her and all I thought to myself - hey..I have some water on me - let me help her with the same...,"and he pauses.

Radha chuckles as she says - " okay..wait...ASR..please...you just can't pause there..."

Arnav chuckles as he adds with a happy wink - " oh we are just taking turns to narrate it out that's all...don't worry...go on then...Sparkle...tell the world...what happened the minute I walked upto you from behind.."

Khushi narrows her eyes at him lovingly and she says - " oh you are loving this arent you?,"and she looks at Radha and Nikhil and adds grinning - " guys ....he is loving this to the T...because now he wants me to confess to the whole wide world - how was it that I goofed up in front of one of my cricketing inspirations of all time..for the very first time....,"and she pauses and winks at Arnav again as he kisses her hand and admits grinning- " Loving this down to the very T - indeed....,"and Khushi chuckles and answers - " wait..love..I am going to tell them all about...how you wouldn't stop taking my case being your mischevious self..nonetheless...because I still had no idea that the Stranger I was having this instant comfortable conversation with my back facing him - was actually - Him...."

Arnav chuckles as he adds - " go on...tell them Sparkle...I am going to chip in too..."

Radha and Nikhil nod at one another grin and ask - " yes..please...go...on..."

Khushi explains grinning - " okay so...first thing out when I realised I was not going to be robbed and this wasn't a burglar up behind me - but a gentleman trying to help me with water - I obviously took his help with the water because I was super thirsty alright? and then he asks me why was it that I was marking my steps to 22 yards...and I obviously cannot not answer a question about my beloved 22 yards..so I...was like...that's because 22 yards are the love of my life...and infact that's my jersey no too...you know 22...and he was all like asking in a deep voice - hey wait...jersey no...so means that you play?what do you play??"

Arnav chips in grinning - " please note - in my mind - I was like dude - if she says Cricket - it shall be like Tides of Serendipity indeed..."

Khushi chuckles and she adds excited - " so I say...with my back to him still - Mr.Stranger you really seem to be dim at connecting the dots...but looks like I need to be more specific to you so 22 yards is where we play cricket...and yeah..so that's what I do..play cricket professionaly for India Woman and we are on a tour here..."

Radha chuckles - " ohk then...this just gets more intriguing..now I can actually imagine the stumped look on your face Khushi when you saw who it actually was...when did you know?"

Khushi admits grinning - " ohh much later...after we finish having this amazingly comfortable conversation about cricket and I was genuinely inclined towards having a conversation too - because until then - I had never come across a man apart from my family members - whose tone reflected genuine and sincere respect towards acknowledging my job as a professional woman athlete too.... Oh he wouldn't stop taking my case at all - for by then he totally figured and anticipated the shock I was going to go in when I actually saw him right...but nope..he was at his mischevious best..when the conversation steered towards the Men in Blue..,"and she pauses and narrows her eyes at Arnav lovingly as she says - " please note - he steered that conversation towards the Men in Blue on purpose...ofcourse..."

Arnav grins and winks - " And I plead guilty...indeed...oh it was so much fun..though..."

Radha and Nikhil say in unison - " details...please...pause and give us more details......we have so many people commenting that they want us to ask you both the same too..."

Arnav and Khushi wink at one another happily - ' ok then..a little more detailed version...it is..."

And just like that Khushi and Arnav took turns to continue relating their bit of the Story off how they first met too both Radha and Nikhil -- in a candid/fun/mischevious/loving avatar - and Radha and Nikhil couldn't stop grinning to themselves - as they were hearing it all out!

And all this while - hearing the more detailed bit of how they first actually met - all the people who were tuned into it Live - too couldn't stop smiling to themselves too.

Next - Radha and Nikhil - took turns to question Arnav and Khushi how the context of conversations shaped up for them there on - when they were introduced to one another through their siblings - and Arnav and Khushi go on to take turns lovingly to just talk about that too!

And then Radha and Nikhil took turns to question how things proceed there on - and Khushi adds on to explain - how she had been initially overwhelmed because of Arnav being who he was - but she couldn't also deny the bit that it really was super comfortable for her to just talk to him as Mr Stranger too - so how soon within her head she eventually came up with a TV Channel Strategy assigning 3 different channels and modes to him - and using her mind as a remote to make - a do - with looking at him in different angles - all the while keeping their private association a secret too - from the rest of their families too at that time.

And Radha and Nikhil can only listen on keenly utterly amused and delighted and intrigued by everything they were hearing - and so they keep asking more questions about their love story - and Arnav and Khushi candidly and lovingly talk about the highlights of it all and how they were keen on striking that balance in between their personal/vs professional - in the background as well - just holding onto each other hand tight through the long distance - come what may - whether one was facing high/lows/ or even though the world out there was busy crosslinking them with others in rumours and stuff ! And then they talked about how they eventually talked about to them to their families and friends - around their siblings wedding - and went on to add the remainder of the highlights after too - through Khushi's injury period - her comeback to cricket - and the World Cup tournament until the time they came out and talked about it to the world - themselves after the World Cup win.

And about forty minutes into the Live Chat were already done - as the couple continued to lovingly talk about their personal journey and after Arnav and Khushi answered the last bit off their personal highlight - Nikhil asks utterly intrigued and delighted - " well to be honest...ASR...Khushi...this is amazing...both Radha and I are completely smitten by the tale of your love/secret romance/ that you'v just highlighted out for us..."

Varun chips in grinning from behind the camera - " hey...Nikhil sir..i am smitten too.."

Kabir chips in too - " me three..."

Everyone shares a warm chuckle and Radha adds next all smile s- " yes..yes...we all are smitten...indeed...just like most of our audiences too for its only love and blessings flooding in over and over...for yes...it has been surreal - to just hear you both talk about your personal journey with one another...really ASR..Khushi..we wish you nothing but the best..."

Arnav and Khushi smile and thank both Radha and Nikhil once again.

Nikhil adds now grinning - " okay guys...and since we do only have ten minutes more left on our time with ASR and Khushi - I think we won't be able to take live questions from comments because we do still have a couple of our questions left...too..."

Radha asks next - " also so since I mentioned this is going to be all personal....I do want to ask a linked question next though ..as in you'v both spoken sincerely over how you both have been keen towards that balance in between of your personal and professional lives...indeed...plus surely...since your professional lives revolve around the same sport and hectic travelling schedules...how's it been on the personal front with your ability to catch up with one another personally??and how about things going forward now??what do you anticipate? Is it going to get tougher to keep your personal live and professional life apart?"

Khushi answers grinning - " well to be honest...it has been challenging on that front of us catching up with one another all this while - on a personal level -for yes...our schedules kind of mostly clash with one anothers for most of time if he is not touring abroad then I am or vice versa - we do get quite little common time of overlap....but yes..when it comes to keeping our personal and professional lives distinctively apart - its been/and is going to be pretty much simpler and sorted for we are both greatly sorted about that in our heads and are on the same page...I greatly respect his workspace and his responsibility as Skipper of the Men in Blue - and he greatly respects my workspace too...so going forward..its going to be as simple too - the only difference is that we are now married...but nothing else changes...we have our channel strategy in place right? and we are great ease in switching between our very own modes around one another...so when we are in our professional cricketing zones - we both know - he is Skipper Blue and I am a national sportsperson with the Women in blue...and in our personal zones with our families, friends, near and dear ones - we are just Stranger and Sparkle...so yeah...its going to remain pretty simple for us...."

Arnav nods at that as he answers too - " look from where we see it - things are only as simple/complicated as we perceive them to be in our heads - if two individuals from the very start think and believe in their heads that its going to be complicated for them to wade their head around things its going to seem complicated nonetheless....but for Khushi and me..as in for us...its always been as simple from day 1 - because we'v always clearly and openly talked about the balances that we would like to etch around ourselves when we are in our professional space..and we just stick to it...its never been complicated in our heads because we'v always believed that no issue can be monumental or complicated enough - that we can't talk through it - I think - our open and honest communication with one another about what we both want and think and the wish to always find that common win - win point through differences of opinions too - has always been one of our biggest strengths...and will continue to be so too...for we totally believe in nurturing our bond through, transperacy, honesty, trust, faith, and of course with truckloads of love in there too......"

Khushi nods in acknowledgement of the same - " yes to that...and I think we are just blessed to have found one another - for we are like literally kind of the mirror versions of each other anyway...theres no two of us when it comes to our personal sphere - we are One as Stranger and Sparkle..and its always been that way and will always continue to be that way too...we are extremely secured within the depths of our bond..."

Radha nods in acknowledgement and a warm smile - " we are sure of that too indeed..for now that the covers are all out and you'v both revealed it all to us - we can all clearly see the depth of love and respect that you two have for one another....so there you go everyone.... ASR and Khushi...our Captain ASR and the Little Hit Girl - are all for - transparency, open communication, trust , respect, effort to nurture a bond, and ofcourse love - and holding each others hand tighter come what may...,"and she pauses to add with a happy sigh - " well you surely are setting a lot of couple goals out there...and we have all seen you around each other professionally prior too before your revelation about your personal life....so we know exactly what you mean when you say that respect towards each -others professional space is extremely important to you both...and hearing you two talk right now...mirrors the bit that probably that is exactly what we are going to see again now...whenever we see you two in a professional setting going forward??"

Arnav and Khushi exchange a happy nod as they say in unison - " yup...that's exactly what you are going to see indeed..."

Nikhil nods and asks next to Khushi - " okay so a couple of last questions..this one is for you Khushi...I want to ask you something...even in the past you have been extremely vocal in your professional interviews ...about how initially you never talked about your siblings connections in the background with ASR's family because you did not want any off the personal stuff overshadowing the professional area..but now...you are married to the Captain of the Men's cricket team - there are times - that maybe just maybe...this bit off it with regards to your personal life might just be the talk of the town more than how well you actually play yourself...so do you feel a lot more sorted in your head to deal with this bit in your headspace now????and if yes..do you think that the World Cup triumph and victory for the women's squad in which we saw that brilliant comeback from you has had a bit off a role to play in that bit of you feeling a lot more sorted in your headspace to deal with the personal shadow over the professional one?"

Khushi exchanges a warm loving smile with Arnav as he gestures her to answer that on and she smiles and answers - " well the answer to that would be yes and no...both...as in yes to the former...for yes I do think I most definitely am in a better headspace to just handle that bit off it...but no to the latter as in..even if by any chance we would have lost the World Cup and I hadn't been able to perform the way I did...I would still be in a better headspace to handle that bit off it...and that's because...well...look to be honest..when one looks back in retrospective.....you realise that somethings are just destined to happen to one for a reason...and my setback with my injury earlier on in the year put a lot of things in perspective for me within my mind and heart both - because you know while I was on that bed for months...there were vulnerable times I would think to myself...am I even going to be able to play again? for its obviously normal to feel all sorts of range of emotions when you are confined to bed - right?one probably learns to fight your way through the lows - yes...by setting the mind to a positive recourse eventually yes...but what I mean to say is - that it's natural to feel the bit off that vulnerability right?for we are all humans...and it was in those vulnerable moments I realised - that when I am not actually playing my game out there - who is it that has stuck by my side as my wall of strength? Our families, my best friend,my close friends, my near and dear ones, my team- mates with whom I share a close personal bond with too and of-course the love of my life..right here...Arnav...and...I think I want to take this moment to talk about how amazingly he would talk to me through my lows - counsel and guide me through too - I would often tell him - Skipper Blue - you gotta play every freaking match come what may during this time while I am on bed - for only the joy of seeing you play can ease down my pain of not being able to play myself......I would tell him...Arnav..please you gotta play on both our behalfs...and..he did...that for me and so much more...so freaking brilliantly....and..,"and she emotionally goes onto add how Arnav was like her rock solid support in those times too and a couple of more minutes later once she is done with revealing that she pauses and adds wiping a happy tear outta her eye - " and that is why I can't just stop saying this enough - that I am blessed to know him as a man/human being in the ways I do..to have him as my partner....my husband...for yes ..he is indeed a great man/ or correction that..he is one of the bestest indeed and I can never thank god enough for blessing me with him...and...wait...just a second..I need to hug him right now..,"and she pauses to just hug Arnav from the side at that.

And listening to Khushi talk about him live with so much respect and emotion had already made Arnav emotional and he kisses her head lovingly and he whispers into her ears - " Sparkle...you are making me very emotional on camera live...I swear to god...I am fighting my urge to kiss you...right very now...,"and in response Khushi shares a warm intense eyelock with him with an emotional smile backing her lips.

Radha smiles at that as she says with a warm smile - " ohkkk..now we all know the secret as to why it's been so difficult to get Captain ASR out..this year..."

Everyone shares a warm chuckle at that and Khushi takes a deep breathe and she continues with a smile - " okay...so yes...now back to answering your question....Nikhil...so...in those vulnerable moments I realised...that it's my personal life that is going to back me up - whether I am playing or not...and I cannot keep covering up towards my commitments in my personal life..only because I was worried that it could overshadow my professional...and what if...due to some health factor in the future..my professional life saw a turn around eventually..as in what if one day I had to choose a back up option due to health reasons? Then what? for we all know that in sports - we are all prone to accidents and injuries...thankfully my injury at that time did not turn out to be the one that ruled me out of play forever...but what if it actually had? Then what? so while I was thinking off all this what if's in my head on those moments in bed..I came to peace within my very own mind - that I need to give my personal life..as much due and credit as it feels right to my heart and it's the worry about it overshadowing my professional life that I need to come to terms with...and find out ways to cope up with...and so...that is exactly what I did....for I knew that we were planning to get married in November - anyway whether I was back to play or not - so I just dealt with it...by telling myself...that if I am able to get through this and get back to play and whenever I get back to my game...all that matters is - that I feel totally committed towards giving my best on my 22 yards...and as long as I know...my teammates know - our officials know that I am giving my game my all in that moment of time on the ground and pictch- that's really all that matters....and the minute I came to peace with that thought in my mind - all worries vanished - and I realised that its more about finding peace with your very own intrinsic contentment and motivation eventually - for what other's want to choose to talk about - is surely something that has probably never been in my control right?? but what's in my control is me - my mind - my heart - so I just told myself to do just that...focus on driving my car on the road with full attention and commitment be it personal or professional and try to not get distracted by the traffic around.....and even if I get stuck in the traffic jam momentarily - I'd rather just focus on listening to the music within my car - rather than roll down the windows to listen to the crazy honking outside...I mean I can control the volume of the music in my car right? imagine how crazy it were to get for me if I were to try to go about to do the same to horns and honks/plus music volumes/surroundings in all the cars stuck in the traffic jamm....so yup...that's how I eventually came to a sorted peaceful space within my head with regards to that....."

Everyone shares a warm chuckle at that and Nikhil adds sincerely - " well that's a kool way to look at it indeed...."

Radha nods in acknowledgement and smiles - "and we are so glad to know that you feel so sorted about that Khushi..,"and she pauses to look at Arnav as she asks - " also ASR...please tell us..what were you actually feeling in that last over of the WC final at the SCG?? I mean - since you did mention that - that was your first time stepping out to watch Khushi play live too..."

Arnav chuckles and kisses Khushi's head and now leans forwards to say this out happily - " ohkk so...that time out there at the SCG during the match was indeed the most emotional, surreal experience for me..for I had been dying to just be a spectator to her game from the stands - as a cricket fan for like ages by then already..and to be honest..before our little hit girl actually fired up that winning sixer shot - in my gut - I freaking knew it by observing on her body language that - it was her strength of firing up a pull shot that she is going to back in that moment and go for a sixer....plus..plus.....you know what's kooler Nikhil and Radha???"

Nikhil and Radha ask grinning in unison - " what ??"

Arnav winks and adds - "That I am also about to take this moment..like this very second - to also state to the whole world wide what I'v been dying to for ages now - and that is the bit - that I take immense pride in the fact - that my wife here - actually has the knack off freaking hitting better sixes than me...I mean it's a given fact that I love my drives and four's more...,"and he pauses and looks at Khushi lovingly and adds mischievously looking at Radha and Nikhil - " love I gotta say this out on record....Radha..Nikhil..you guys know what?she owes me personal classes to get me more handy with sixers for months now...ask her...I'v been after her for that for ages too.."

Khushi chuckles at that lovingly as she kisses his hand - " yea...just like iv been after him for the continuous one on one with the drives too...plus..I do also have to admit - he did teach me his way of the cover drive long ago - and I was absolutely freaking thrilled to get my hands on learning that from him for sure...,"and she pauses and adds sincerely lacing her hand with Arnav's tight - "I mean he has always been one of my biggest cricketing inspirations...and will continue to be so...I'v just learnt so much from just like...watching him play....plus... that's just him being super humble and grounded as always... in stating that he wants to take a one on one on sixes with me"

Arnav winks at Khushi mischievously - " hey...no wifey...you gotta take me seriously on that...I ain't joking...my little hit girl - Radha ..Nikhi...how about we rewind her winning sixer shot from the World Cup...final...and you will all know exactly what I mean...,"and they all share a warm chuckle at that and Khushi adds grinning - " Arnav please...ya..."

Arnav adds sincerely next kissing on Khushi's head lovingly again - " look to be honest - I think as sportspersons too - we are just keen to observe and learn from each other as much too..."

Khushi adds grinning - " yup...and most of that learning kind of ends up happening by default by just watching each other play...for when..we are able to catch up otherwise personally...we kind of just switch from our cricketing avatars into our personal mode..."

Radha chuckles and adds grinning looking at the time - " and its so great to know that ASR and Khushi.....,"and she pauses and winks at Nikhil - " buddy..maybe we all need to make use of that channel strategy in our heads...too..."

Nikhil winks - " definetly buddy..."

Radha smiles as her eyes fall on the time and Nikhil asks- "okay...yes...since we are crossing the 11:35 am mark - now - can we ask you both this one last question??"

Arnav and Khushi nod and Arnav whispers in Khushi's ears - " love..now he is going to ask you how we felt about the trolling ok? remember I told you on the way here that I asked Kabir to tell them to ask us this towards the end??"

Khushi nods in an instant understanding.

And Arnav gestures Nikhil subtly to go on with the next question and Nikhil asks smiling - " okay...so...ASR...Khushi...since you have witnessed the volume of the love that has been pouring in your way...we are also sure that you are aware of the trolls+some shades of hate that have been working its way in the background nonetheless...and we haven't seen or witnessed any reaction from the two of you towards that...and we would like to know the reason for the same...ofcourse...and also how does this affect the two of you otherwise like within your heads? As in how do you deal with all the trolling bit/hate etc?"

Arnav and Khushi share a warm smile at first and Arnav answers first - " well to be honest Nikhil....first thing out personally we both think - that social media really is an extremely powerful modern means of communication and society dynamics indeed - and we both greatly respect the power that it possesses - but just like there are two sides to a coin always - social media totally has that other flip side off it too - which is natural for it to exist - and yes of-course...we are aware of the side - for just like we are aware of the love pouring in on one side we are also aware about the trolls and the other hate stuff going on in the background too - and on that note - before we get on with answering how do we deal with it - I do want to point out one thing in here...that... I am sure...if we were to ask the inventors of tech and social media themselves - even they would admit that even they did not anticipate the crazy freaking ways its just started to take over lives - and play with the mind with that flip side of the coin on the verge of that tipping point of taking over...as in I am sure that the purpose of social media's inception was to make this world come across as more connected /the societies/the people all across the globe - as a mode of connection coming together - and when you look at the current state of it right now - I think we all just gotta pause to ask ourselves - that wait a second - is this powerful tool of communication being used with as much responsibility as it should be????"

Nikhil nods in an instant understanding - " yes ASR..we get what you mean??"

Arnav continues - " we surely gotta just pause to reassess that are we actually optimising it as a tool of connection and bridging gaps or are we as humanity today also exploiting its vulnerability off access by letting it also become a dangerous tool of onslaught/mindgames from the outside - and it's kind of unfortunate to see - that the tides are turning - and the power of hate/condescension/trolling/taking jibes at one other in a public forums behind hidden masks in order to get some sadistic pleasure out of it - seems to have become like the new normal off late - as in it just seems that - that's the norm everyone's just accepted to exist by default...no one wants to even pause to think about the responsibility that comes with the great powerful tool of communication...for just even a second....the pause that I totally think is the need of the hour...for we all know that things like cyber bullying/ popularity on social media being mirrored with self-worth kind off has this immense tendency to play with a young mind...so for our budding youth out there and the young adults/teenagers - I would like to pass on this message - that yes social media has a lot of positives and power but please guys - do not let it play with your mind in the sense of self-worth/self -belief/self motivation/or even self love for that matter - no of likes/use of filters/more enegagement - on digital platforms should not solely be a scale of a decider for your confidence and self belief....think of it as a tool that was incepted as an assistance to make our lives easier - please do not let it take over your life completely - otherwise....please just think off all that I just said as just an advice from my end though....and then decide for yourselves..."

Radha smiles as she adds - " that's some sound advice indeed...ASR..."

Khushi chuckles as she adds lovingly kissing on Arnav's hand - " guys...do you know there were times in the past I would often call him Mr.Kind Yorker and Mr.Wise Inswinger too..."

Radha and Nikhil chuckle at that as they ask - " really?"

Khushi nods and she gestures Arnav to continue as he wrapped his hand around her shoulder lovingly at that tucking her closer into his side and he adds next with a sincere smile - "and now actually getting around to answering the bit off how we deal with it....so for us...it's like... when faced with a certain circumstance - when you seem to have no control over these dynamics off technology...all one can probably do for their very own peace of mind - is to just build up immunity against it and make a conscious effort to look at the positive side of the coin....and that's exactly how we deal with this in our heads...right Sparkle??"

Khushi nods as she answers honestly - " indeed...,"And she looks at Radha and Nikhil sincerely as she admits- " but to be honest...it wasn't like this in the beginning for me ofcourse...I mean of course It used to affect me - and specially when personal stuff/rumours about me - that wasn't even true used to kind off be the topic of discussion - and I chose to stay silent towards it all then because of two very important reasons - first - that I was actually working within my head to build up more immunity against all of this stuff in the first place....and second that I was content within that as long as the love of my life, our families, our friends, my near and dear ones, my team-mates knew the truth - that was all that mattered - and ofcourse Arnav really helped me through all of that too - so all that time spent within my very own head in building immunity towards this has now eventually lead me to come to the point in my head - that this time around...when the troll and the hate stuff came along after the news of us getting married saw the light of the day...I wasn't even freaking affected by it for a single second...kind of was able to shrug it off my shoulder like a fly actually..."

Arnav says sincerely - " I was freaking furious though for a while...when I saw that my past was trying to be used as some sort off gun to take jibes at My Wife...obviously...but to be honest...it was Khushi who just helped me keep my calm ..even though it has been her who has been the target of the trolls and hate...like she said..she literally shrugged it off like a fly and I was freaking totally awe-d by it indeed...another reason why you probably saw no reaction from me too...on the same....for I wanted to respect Khushi's stance on the same...for since the very minute she talked to me about what was going through her mind - it just clicked within my heart too...."

Nikhil asks inquisitive - "and Khushi please tell us - what was that thought in your head that kind of helped you shrug this issue off like a fly of your shoulder??"

Khushi smiles at that and she says - " ok...so I am going to get to this quickly...,"and she pauses and takes out her phone and she asks Nikhil and Radha - " guys..we all have our smartphones with us right??"

Radha and Nikhil nod - puzzled.

Khushi adds next grinning - " and I am sure we all put it to charge every time it runs low on battery...too right??"

Radha and Nikhil nod - shooting Khushi an amused look trying to understand where she was going with that - and only Arnav was grinning to himself for he knew exactly where she was going with that obviously.

Khushi grins and continues - " I know...you are puzzled...why I am starting with this..but hear me out...so tell me guys..mostly as much as I know wireless charging is like taking over the market - I think its safe to say that the majority of us still are using the wired chargers to charge our phones right??"

Radha nods grinning - " yup...I use the wired one still.."

Nikhil adds grinning - " me too.."

Arnav adds - " we too.."

Varun and Kabir add - " we too..."

Khushi chuckles and continues - " ok..so now..guys...just imagine...you go back home...at the end of a brilliant day all happy and exhilarated ..and you gotta plug in your phone on charge - and now just imagine - you have just like two electric sockets at home lets call them Socket A and Socket B - Socket A is kinda all like super high on its voltage and does have the power to charge your phone with energy ofcourse but at the same time - it's also like it has the power to cause a short circuit through your phone - burn your software's - you can be on the risk off losing your apps and data in the process too and meanwhile on the other end - is this other Socket B - that will recharge your phone at a constant steady speed - in a good efficient period of time too ...in the most optimum way - so you tell me - into which socket will you plug in your phone charger??? A or B and before you answer remember - it's our precious smartphone on the other end - the one we all can't do without..thike?? now come on answer me..."

Nikhil and Radha exchange a warm chuckle as they admit - " of course we will plug our phones in the latter socket as in Socket B - as in the socket that will recharge our phone at the constant steady speed - in a good efficient period of time too ...in the most optimum way too..."

Varun and Kabir chip in grinning - " copy that..Khushi.."

Arnav grins and kisses Khushi head lovingly - " copy that square - Sparkle..."

Radha chuckles and says looking into her tab - " also khushi we have like a zillion comments flooding in answering the same - everyone says they will plug in their phone into that second socket...as in Socket B"

Khushi nods and grins - " there you go...I would do the same too...and this is also my point is exactly..as in my answer to your question..Nikhil..."

Nikhil asks intrigued - " a detailed context please..Little Hit Girl..."

Arnav gestures Khushi lovingly to go on and Khushi adds now with another smile - " ok then...a quick detailed version...so..like I said...that is also my answer as to why - all that hate and trolling never even affected this time around...guys...for over time...I have figured one thing out...and that is that Our mind here...is our smartphone and our precious software too - like with varieties off different apps running in there focusing on different tangents of each of our lives - and it is also our very own mind that is our very own chargers too and just like we decide into which socket is it that we want to plug in our phone's charger wires - it is us as individuals who have that power within our mind to decide into which socket of energy is it that we want to plug in our mind's wires - so on that day while we were on our way back in the team bus - I had this situation in front off me - I had the option to make the decision to plug in my wires into the socket of just love and gratitude and bask in the happiness my heart was feeling over experiencing such glee in both my professional and personal life - or kinda axe my very own feet and plug the charger of my mind into the socket of hate/trolls that could potentially pass on the current of negative energy that could risk my happy software and apps on the verge off burning down and losing my calm and composed data - the decision for me was simple ofcourse - for I have learnt over time - that there is more efficient and optimum and powerful power in plugging in your energies in focusing on the positives/the emotions of love/kindness/gratitude - for there is always a silver lining in the cloud and that's exactly where my focus is/always will be - and that is the reason why I have never reacted to the Hate/trolling - because I do not wish to accept it into my energy flow by acknowledging it at all.....in anyway whatsoever....my focus shall always be towards acknowledging the love and expressing out more gratitude towards the same..."

Nikhil and Radha look at Khushi completely stumped for a second as they exchange a knowing look and they gesture Khushi to continue silently stumped and grinning and Arnav is beaming happily to her side - gesturing her to do the same and Khushi goes on grinning - " so see...guys...I greatly respect everyone's freedom of speech and expression..so everyone is free to choose to express what they wish ya...but at the same time - it's like I am also free to choose too na? - I have all the freesom to choose the energies into which I plug my wires into - so it's like I am not closing my eye out to the other side of the coin/hate/trolls of what's being said - because yes I am aware about it all - but iv figured that in this case I want to capitalize on that thin line in between being aware and being mindful/accepting/acknowledgment to the extent of welcoming it into my energy flow...so..yup...if people wana leave hate at my door - they are most welcome to do so...for it's their choice...but please know..that when I open my door to my mind and heart - I shall always make the conscious choice of leaving the Hate and the Trolls at its spot outside my door and not carry it along like an extra emotional baggage into my Home..for I have realised that concentrating on Hate/Trolls will only make me bitter and do me no good otherwise - so I might as well - never give it that welcome invitation into my system and give it that power to cause a virus attck within my software - so that way not only this helps me safeguard my emotions and thoughts - it also helps me greatly to keep my focus on plugging in my wires and energies into things that matter to me in my personal and professional spheres and commitments with the focus of giving each of my roles - my all - at any given point in time....,"and she pauses finally putting her phone back into her track pockets and adds in a playful wink - " so yup...I am totally never going to make that conscious choice of downloading an app of Hate from the AppStore out there into my smartphone ya...you know like I have that power to make the decision to click that button of Install right????? so yup ...that's exactly how I look at this - I also like to think of this as my power saving - coping mechanism actually.....you know how if we put our phones on power saving mode when its running low on battery anyway - and in the process of learning to look at this way - I have realised that I have done great favour to my very own self in the process indeed....," she finishes with a warm smile.

Arnav kisses on her head lovingly again and he grins at a stumped Radha and Nikhil as he says - " now...you both have the answer as to how - you will never find any of us reacting to the Hate..ever...right?? we don't wish to acknowledge it...and we will always focus on drawing a bigger line by focusing on the existence of love and gratitude instead and just like that...the line of Hate will lose its significance in our lives, minds, hearts, pretty much on its own....then...."

Nikhil adds now grinning - " yes...ASR..now we know..."

Radha adds grinning - " wow...okay...wow...Khushi...our Little hit girl..that was some amazingly sound advice coming from you too - for yup...as I just continue to rethink over everything you just said - I can't help but grin for its put a lot of things in perspective for me too personally...so yup...I would like to thank you so very much for sharing your way of coping up with this - Live...on Camera..."

It is right then Kabir - gestures to Arnav and Khushi that it was now nearing the time for them to leave too.

Khushi grins - "you'r welcome Radha..and I'd also like to thank the two of you...for everything too..."

Arnav grins - " indeed...thank you so very much guys..we really enjoyed doing this...,"and he gestures with a eye that we gotta wrap up now.

Radha nods in acknowledgement of the same and asks as she remembers this bit - " yes...we have now neared the end of this wonderful live chat indeed....but wait...Khushi...ASR..we can't let you off before you both actually reveal to us that reason of wearing your national jerseys right now...remember Khushi..you did say that you will talk about it in the end..."

Khushi nods and she gestures Arnav with a playful nudge to do the same now and Arnav adds grinning - " okay...yes...so remember how in the beginning Khushi spoke about how she came up with that TV Channel strategy when we were in the process of getting to know each other and spend all our free time virtually together.. ??"

Radha and Nikhil nods.

Arnav chuckles and admits - " she'd often also refer to that bit off us - tuning into - our very own exclusive App2122 - given that my jersey number is 21 and her's is 22 - so yup this is our way off just reminiscing our very own moments from App2122 - and its an important moment for us to have our jersey's on as we head out for the moment lined up next too - because the reason why we are tight on schedule right now is - that we are scheduled to head to the family courts for our legal wedding registration...we have the appointment for 12:30 with the authorities - and this time around - actually all our team mates that are here in Delhi - will be our witnesses too...so yup...now you know..."

Khushi chuckles and adds - " and well to be honest..it was always my dream to get married in my sports shoes and Jersey ya...as in...yes techinically religiously we are already married - but I am so glad that I am able to experience the little feel of doing the same for our legal wedding registration at the family court..."

That happily surprises and stumps Radha and Nikhil yet again as they exchange a wide-eyed- happy look and Radha adds with a happy sigh - " wow...just wow...plus...oh my god...and now that you actually revealed that bit to us..we don't have it in our hearts to delay you any further ASR and Khushi...even though we wished we had more time to talk to you in this personal candid live chat..for that's how much we have enjoyed this...."

Nikhil adds next grinning - " exactly - and I am sure as you head out of there and to the family court - the buzz out there in the vicinity of the family court will be insane too - ASR..Khushi...given that we couldn't have you answer any live comments - we do have some comments coming in to ask - if the two of you will do this live chat to talk and answer some live comments too??"

Arnav and Khushi exchange a warm loving smile as they nod in unison - " yes...surely..maybe once we are on that collective break together around Akash's wedding - but since we both are not active on social media - maybe we will have to ask Ravi to allow us to borrow his Insta handle for the same for a bit..."

Nikhil chuckles as he adds - " and I am sure...Ravi wouldn't mind...."

Radha grins as she adds with a wink - " yup he doesn't..he just commented - he surely doesn't mind too..."

Arnav and Khushi chuckle to ask in unison - " really??? did he now??"

Radha nods and Arnav and Khushi add grinning in unison - " and once again - before we sign off - we would like to take this moment to thank everyone - for all the love - and also a message to our families, our friends, our close ones, near and dear ones - we love you all so much - and please know that Our Journey to this Point be it personal/professional - - would not have been the same without you..."

And with that Radha and Nikhil finally add their finishing lines too one by one - and the Live Chat - finally finishes - with Arnav and Khushi thanking and greeting Radha and Nikhil once again - happily - before they finally make their way out the Suite hand in hand -(with Kabir- ASR's Manager by the side)- all set to Head - towards the family court for their Legal Wedding Registration - Dressed in Their Jersey's!

And Needless to Say - that a while later - when Skipper Blue - and the Little Hit Girl - finally arrive at the Family Court for their Legal Registration - and make their way in Hand in Hand - the Shades of Hungama around them with regards to the Paparazzi and the Cricketing Fan Frenzy - Continues!!

And Just Like - The Snippets of their first ever personal live chat continued to go Viral - pictures of them walking into the Court Hand in Hand - with their Jersey no's 21/22 having their backs - started to go Viral Too!

Meanwhile - On The Cricket ground in Dwarka - in the Break from Practice

Madan wiped his happy tears as he continued to re-see the video snippets of his Didi and Mr.India online from their chat + the pictures of them heading into family court - during his lunch time - with his heart continuing to burst in joy - sending a zillion happy wishes and prayers their way - Indeed!

He anyway was having a hard time digesting his happiness that his Khushi didi had messaged him earlier in the morning - before her live chat - informing him that she and her friend Jessica - would be coming by their village in the evening tomorrow - to meet them all too - a reason why half his appetite was gone in excitement too - of meeting His Khushi didi finally after all this while tomorrow evening and that too at his Village! She'd said - she wanted to thank everyone their for their warm wishes and congratulations in person too and also play some cricket with Chotti and her team- mates too!

But because he still had hours pf practice still left - he knew he had to finish eating the rest of His lunch quickly as well and he continued to do so happily watching the chat videos/pics of his Didi+ Mr India with a warm - smile curved up his lips.

A Little While Later

2:30 PM

At Siddhi - Gupta Mansion

Rahul, Nisha, Anjali exchange a amusing warm chuckle amongst themselves walking upto Sagar as they spot Sagar pacing around in crazy excitement near the entrance foyer of their house and Nisha adds high-fiving her kids one by one - " told you kids...that your Dad would be right here..pacing in excitement this way...."

Rahul teases his father chuckling - " Dad...there are still five minutes until Junior arrives..alright? stop channelising her running in between the wickets avatar now..will you??"

Anjali chuckles as she adds with a playful wink - " thank you Rahul for stealing the words of my mouth too..for right now...it totally looks like...Dad's like the mirror version of Junior/and Bhai running crazily in between the wickets indeed..."

Sagar gapes at everyone for pulling his leg and he couldn't help but not grin this way as he was so happy within and he adds grinning and continuing to pace happily - " alright...alright...just because I am so happy and thrilled right now...I shall let you all get away with this collevtive tease mode on me...ofcourse...I am so excited...technically our little girl..is coming home for the first time after the wedding...,"and he pauses to look at Nisha to ask her if everything was set for the pakh fera - and even before he can say anything - Nisha answers grinning walking upto lace her hands through his arm- " yes...Mr Gupta..everything is all set for our little girls..pakh fera..didnt I confirm the same to you ten minutes ago too? When you first started pacing here...at the entrance in wait..."

They all share a warm chuckle at that and all of their phone beeps at the same time and Anjali looks into it first and she adds now grinning - " okay then..everyone..Junior's just messaged in the family group...that they are only two minutes away now...at the curb of the turn to home....so like bang on time..."

Rahul adds grinning - " great..come on..lets all head out...as it is its been such a tied up morning for the two of them...am so glad they are like running bang on time..."

Nisha quickly intercoms the guard - " they will be here..any minute..Om...please keep the gates open...,"and once she is done - Sagar teases her - " and you say...I am the excited Daddy in here haan? Mrs Gupta? Look at you...you can't contain your excitement too...can you??"

Nisha nods happily and they all exchange a warm laugh and Sagar and Nisha - Rahul and Anjali now make their way out of the main enterance as they grin at one other as they see the gates being pulled up open and Anjali adds grinning - " oh yes Rahul..what an eventful morning it has been since morning...the online hungama won't stop...plus now with things like #SkipperBlueLittleHitGirl Forever #App2122 #Jerseys2122 Forever trending and taking over social media and twitter - I think Dad..Mom..Rahul...it will be wiser if we remind the event managers to make sure - that they help curtail the media frenzy around the reception venue tonight..."

Sagar, Nisha, Rahul nod in unison at the same and it is right then they all spot Arnav and Khushi's car pull into the drive way and they all exchange huge grins as they walk down to the porch in sheer glee and just as the Car pulls to the stop they see Khushi grinning in glee as she leaps out instantly and runs up to hug - Sagar, Nisha, Anjali, Rahul happily immediately and Arnav gets out grinning from the other hand and takes a couple of seconds to just snap a picture of the happy sight in front off him - happily!

Sagar and Nisha kiss on Khushi's head lovingly one by one and Nisha adds with a happy wink - " khushi beta..please know..that your daddy had been impatiently pacing around at the enterance for the last fifteen minutes in wait..."

Sagar adds with a wink - " Also that your mommy beta..called up Om to open the gates even before your car reached...in excitement too.."

Khushi chuckles happily at that as she adds - " really??"and Nisha nods happily and Khushi hugs her again and says to Sagar - " uff ya Dad..but I toh was continuously messaging on whtsapp na...on our way here...to then...why the pacing...,"and with that she jumps into hugging Rahul and Anjali happily again and Sagar adds now lovingly - " I cannot explain the happy emotion..beta..i can't..."

Rahul and Anjali kiss on khushi's hea done by one too as they hug her - " nor can we Junior...you are finally home..for your pakh fera..."

And Arnav finally walks upto everyone chuckling as he admits - " Sparkle...I surely can throw more light on the context though - given that I am aware that everyone back at home was feeling the same when Anj came home for the first time after the wedding..."

And with that Sagar immediately pulls Arnav into a happy hug as he asks - " son...I hope we are forgiven in the excitement of hugging our little one here...that we almost forgot to welcome you..."

Arnav chuckles as he hugs Sagar Dad - " oh please Dad..come on...realx...as if theres any formality around me ever..."

And with that Nisha goes onto greet Arnav too and then Rahul hugs him too and Anjali and Khushi hug on happily as they say- "#best son in laws who? Our brother's..indeed..."

And with that they all share a warm laughter again - before Nisha now guides everyone to get in - and Arnav and Khushi lace their hands together again exchanging warm, sincere, happy eyelocks as they walk alongside - everyone - into Siddhi - for Khushi's Pakh-Fera Ceremony+ Lunch with their loved ones!

Hours Later - Later - That Same Night - At The Reception Venue(which is a Huge Farm House - in Chattarpur only)

( Starting with the Pictures of the Ambience and Looks)

Enterance Walkway

Enterance Walkway

LEADING TO

MAIN Hall ( below)

Adjacent side to the Right

Close up To Stage

Close up To Stage

The Opposite Back Side

The Opposite Back Side

The Opposite Back Side

The Dance Floor Area with Light Affects

Their Wedding Reception Cake

Their Wedding Reception Cake

Some More Elements

Some More Elements

Now for the Looks

Now for the Looks

Now for the Looks

SPARKLE

SPARKLE

The Wedding Reception of Stranger and Sparkle - was obviously a grand event and a star studded affair since a lot of guests from a lot of industries apart from the cricketing sports fraternity were also present along with their near and dear ones,...

The Wedding Reception of Stranger and Sparkle - was obviously a grand event and a star studded affair since a lot of guests from a lot of industries apart from the cricketing sports fraternity were also present along with their near and dear ones, families, friends, relatives + all their families, both their team mates, coaches, support staffs + their families too !!

The Bride and Groom - had gotten engrossed in meeting and greeting everyone the minute they had walked into crazy Hooting and Cheering into the Main hall and taken the Stage.

Since this was such a Huge Gathering - a lot of Banquets and structures of this Farm House were being used to entertain guests !! The Décor - and the theme of the eventHall was so exquisite - that it Instantly took everyones Breath Away Indeed.And this time around - the theme of the Reception and Dinner Party was based on the Concept of - Different Shades of Blue!!

And both Arnav's and khushis near and dear ones and friends and families - were busy enjoying the happy hustle bustle - amongst themselves too!!

The entire atmosphere in the Reception Dinner Party of Stranger and Sparkle/Skipper Blue-The Little Hit Girl was mesmerising and magical - filled with the vibe of laughter - love and happiness !! And as the meet and greet with everyone continued so did the music in the air as various music artists were singing to soulful numbers side by side - and everyone was enjoying the never ending photoshoots as well amongst one another - and also with Arnav and Khushi offcourse.

And all of the guests couldn't stop grinning because off the Radiant Happiness that was reflected on the faces off the Couple!It truly was a magical experience for every guest to see the Purity of Love and Emotion shining on Arnav's and Khushis face - all through out the reception and the dinner gathering after - as they met everyone and thanked them for their wonderful blessings and wishes - personally - hand in Hand.

Hours Later

Rihaee - Raizada Mansion

1:00 AM - in the Night

Arnav's POV

I Just Had To.

Had To - What?

Pull My Sparkle - in for a Deep Kiss - the minute we walked into Our Room - right now at Home - from our Wedding Reception for by the time we actually entered home - within my head and heart - I was nearing to that version of myself - (that had been dying to just get a moment alone with her in private for after the little time together in the morning we haven't kind off got any for you all know we'v just been caught up with the rest of the proceedings)!

Plus - I think it would fair enough to say that the reason why I have her caged in between our room door and me right now - and could not wait even a second to just let her even walk into our room completely before I began to just kiss her madly this way - has everything to do with the fact that - a reminder struck me within the walls of my head on our way back home - obviously!

A Reminder - that I was scheduled to leave for my next cricketing tour with the unit - tomorrow evening!!

Dammit.

I am going to Miss Her - Insane - as always!

Obviously.

It's a given freaking statement of the century! However - after spending all this beautiful and intense time with her since two weeks - plus sleeping peacefully with her cradled in my arms for the last so many days makes me feel like - I don't think I am going to be able to get much sleep easily - without her by my side - tomorrow night!

Godammit.

Maybe - I just need to shut this thought out - to process - Later!

At the moment - I just gotta make the most of Our Time!

Also another very important reason - as to why I caged her in my arms the minute we stepped into our room?? It was also because - I had been fighting the urge to just make love to her - ever since - I spotted her in this Formal Reception Gown - mirroring - the very symphony of the moment in time - when I first started calling her - My Cinderella Version Bat and Helmet!(Don't even ask me what it took me to keep myself distracted off that thought - during our Reception function though)

I pull her closer into my frame now - absolutely loving the way she is kissing me back in the moment obviously and I feel my hands reaching out to caress her arms urgently and she whispers into my lips in the middle of our stormy kiss now - " I'v been wanting to kiss you this way..all day after morning - love..I mean...given the otherwise jamm packed day it was..."

I pause on our kiss and pull up to just look into her eyes that had just opened and I wink and I admit - " copy that Sparkle..and yup I totally figured that out by way you were trying to dominate our kiss.."

She pouts adorably her eyes glinting mischeviously- "but you don't let me dominate na love...you like always take over..."

Damm.

She knows that look kills me.

I immediately kiss her hard and bad again and three minutes later as she's brushing her hand into my hair - pulling me closer she whispers - " I am going to miss you so much meri jaan...uff ya...dear heart says - Its going to have a difficult time sleeping for first two three days without your arms around me..."

I pause on kissing her - as I pull back again fisting my hand into her open hair messying the hell out of them now(like I have wanted to for hours now) - sure that she could read every bit of the emotion in my eyes too as I say putting my finger to her lips - " shh..sh...please...don't...let's not talk about that right now ..Sparkle...in a while maybe..."

She nods as her eyes swim with intense emotions too and we lean in to kiss each other madly at the same time again and five heated minutes later - I whisper into her lips - " I want to yank this gown of you dammit...now...this very second now...my hands are rev0lting for I haven't been able to get my ways of caressing you - through it - like I usually do...so guide me now how to get this damm thing off you - its freaking complicated..."

Khushi pauses on our kiss this time around as she chuckles lovingly and her eyes twinkle and she whispers - " I was hoping you would say that...,"and she holds my hand and leads us to our dresser and I close the sliding door to our dresser area shut - and she keeps her eyes locked with mine intently as she starts to undo the buttons of my tuxedo - " but how about - I help you undress a little meri jaan first...I mean...you do know that you look uber smoking hot in this tuxedo - and I think all a part of my dear mind had to do all throughout our reception function was to help distract me - keep the thoughts of wanting to undress you - away...do you have any idea how difficult that was though??"

I nod - hyptonised as her hands yank my blazer off my shoulders and she starts to work on unbuttoning my shirt and I admit (loving this to the core)- " ofcourse I have the freaking idea Sparkle...giving that I was fighting the same thoughts...but this isn't fair alright - you freaking know exactly how to get your way around - and I am able to locate the damm zipper of your gown...,"I admit with a mischevious wink.

She winks back and grins - " how about you just let me help you outta your shirt first...and then I will guide you pakka se..."

I nod at her and keep my eyes intently locked with her-s as she proceeds with yanking my shirt off me now and she places a loving kiss over my heart as her hands begin to slowly and sensuously caress my torso and back and I do let her have her moment for two minutes before I lose my patience finally and just lean into her and pull her by the head closer and kiss her - madly again and I whisper to admit - " I am afraid..I am running out of my patience Sparkle...tell me how to take this damm gown off you now.."

She chuckles at that intensely and breaks our kiss and turns around within the circle of my arms and whispers guiding me to the zipper at the back that was neatly tucked in between the seam of her gown so much so that I couldn't even spot that it was at its usual easy location - " ohhoo..meri jaan...it's there only...where it's usually is...thike? you probably couldn't spot it because of the shade similarity..and the seamless way in which its incorporated.."

I grin to myself - as I begin to work the Zipper down Slowly uptil her waist as I whisper in her ears rolling it off her easily now off her torso - " and you were surely enjoying my dismay over the delay in the same...weren't you Sparkle??"

She whimpers and moans as my hands begin to caress her curves hugging her from behind - " ahaann...obvious...ly...gosh...Arnav...w..a...i..t...just a second...I do need to step out my heels or I'll trip...."

And I watch her instantly shift in her position for a second to sit on the futon to get her heels off - torturing me with the sight off her bare curves aching for the attention of my hands and lips in the process and she stands up two seconds later as she whispers - " well...I am glad..those are outta the way now..."

And I step in closer to her immediately snaking my arms around her waist - with our eyes burning into one another as I now begin to undress the damm gown off her finally along with her intimate wears and the minute she stepped out of it - I lost my ability to think straight as usual as she walked upto me and began to help the rest of me undress keeping her intense gaze locked with mine too and once she was done with that I pulled her closer by the hand cupping her face as I admit - " Sparkle...don't you look at me that way..right now...or I am afraid...I am not going to have it me to wait...to carry you to our bed...like I did this morning...I'd rather...ravage you right freaking here..."

She nods caressing my cheek intently - " maybe...that's exactly what I want too...ravage me..dammit...all you freaking want..right here...our carpeted floor in here always seemed so comfortable na under our feet love...about time we actually find out how comfortable it is..,"she finishes with a playful wink.

Godammit Her.

She literally has the power to shift me into the Caveman version of my Needs - within a fraction of a nanosecond.

Luckily - we are in our dresser and I reach to the drawer to keep protection handy before I take her by the hand and make her lie on the carpeted floor of our dresser area and get on top to straddle her caging her hands to her sides as I ask intently loving the play of ache and want on her face for it surely was mirroring mine - " so..is this what you really want Sparkle? you want me to freaking ravage you bad and hard on our dressers floor..??"

She nods as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I chuckle as I admit as I lean into kiss her - " and you most surely know that Sparkle..that you never have to ask on that twice...,"and she smiles at me mischievously with a nod and the very next second - I take her lips in a stormy kiss before my hands begin to have their intense ways in caressing every inch off her all over.

And then - I Ravage Her - Intensely.

Right Very There.(With my Hands and Lips Alternating) in First taking her lips by a massive Storm - then Her Torso and Gorgeous Curves - and Then Her Intimacy - before I finally Begin to Make Raw/Urgent/Deep Love - to her in the ways - I can never get Enough Off.

90 Minutes Later

2:30 AM

In Their Room

In Their Room

Arnav placed a kiss on Khushi's forhead lovingly as she snuggled in closer into him. They'd just lied down on their bed about ten minutes ago - snuggling into one another happily - and had been talking about their day - after finishing up on some intense moments in the shower too which eventually followed their time - after making raw and deep love to one another in their Dresser/Closet area!

Khushi laces her hand with Arnav's readjusting her head in the crook of his arm as she admits grinning - " Skipper Blue...I am telling you..ya...I am going to just take Noor's case tomorrow pakka se - like big time - now that she's teased me enough and its Ravi and Noor's time - I mean - I still can't get over her surprised dazed expression when Ravi pulled of the proposal on the dance floor...ya...I mean how adorable was that...also I think it was Bua and Fufa..who went into a total dazed happy stump mode too....I think it will take them just a little while to process this.....well I am just glad that Ravi's parents are so excited for this too...I think they do plan to come in over this weekend to talk to Bua and Fufa formally too right..which is anyway like two days away..."

Arnav admits grinning- " well yes Sparkle...they are too excited too which is why they are going to want to formalise and finalise things by this weekend..maybe...so yup...I think I am going to join you in totally on taking Ravi's and Noor's case - you take her's ..and I will take Ravi's..and then we switch.."

Khushi chuckles happily as she sighs hugging him tighter - " I know...meri jaan...also I am so glad...that Kudrat did confirm that she will be able to fly in for Akash and Payal's wedding to Maldives ya...I mean I did miss her around today ya...even Shivi, Ranjana aunty did...but yes...none of us missed her more than Hridhaan though..,"and she pauses and adds with a happy sigh kissing on Arnav's hand - " I am so so so happy for them ya Arnav..."

Arnav nods and kisses her head - " yup...I know exactly what you mean...Sparkle... Hridhaan has been all smiles and grins off late and I couldn't be happier too..."

And just like that - they continue to spend a little while more - just talking to one another lovingly about the events of the day gone by - by just hugging onto one another - peacefully.

And about ten minutes later of them talking Arnav adds on lacing his hand into her's tighter - "and don't you worry Sparkle...Kabir is totally going to help you maintain the secrecy cover when you and Jess go to visit Madan's village in the evening after your meeting at the BCCI - I know how important it is to you to just do your hearts wishes without the worries of the Media coming in on every angle...so yup..he is totally going to watch out on that..."

Khushi kisses on his hand happily - " thank you so much ya love for this...you know I don't want to end up like having any PR stuff for all of this ya...you know I like to indulge in these moments..because it's important to Dear Heart to experience the moment...I surely don't want camera's or coverages around...I just like wana do my bit and soak in the experience..."

Arnav kisses of her hand - "don't worry okay...its all sorted out...meri jaan...,"and he adds with a grin - " do get me a picture of Madan's happy stumped expressions though..okay? and do tell him that I would have come too - if it wasn't for me having to leave for my last cricketing tour of the year too..."

Khushi nods lovingly as she adds snuggling into him tighter - " ofcourse I will ya...and he totally understands..don't worry...k???,"and she pauses as she realises that she wanted to talk about this and she finally leans up on her elbow to lock her eyes with Arnav's as she asks adorably - " acha..listen na meri jaan...I was thinking...something... wana discuss this with you thike??and I do wana talk about this...before I forget all about it...."

Arnav nods lovingly -" ofcourse...tell me..what is it??," taking a second to rake his eyes over her and admire his view of having the duvet slip off her curves and Khushi just whacks him playfully before she lies back down in the crook of his arm and adds lacing her arm around his chest tight - " so...see...meri jaan...you are scheduled to leave tomorrow na...but given that I am going to be here in Delhi for the next five- six days atleast - and I am happy that I am too for I can finally help around in the little ways I can for Akash and Payals wedding stuff too - I mean yes...the duration of my stay here might get shortened last minute for it all depends on how the meeting tomorrow pans out at BCCI na...for if they do end up deciding on wanting to pull of that mini IPL with like four/five/six matches for us before they year end - it will get crazily hectic after - I mean as it is intense regrouping and training begins day after morning - so I was thinking - how about this - when you are not here at Home and I am - how about I just sleep in another room at nights ya..because without you in our bed...here at home...nope...dear mind and heart collectively say - that I most surely am not going to get any sleep at all thike?? I mean as it is I am going to be going nuts missing you - ya...but do you think Dadi, Mom, Dad will think I am crazy or something if I do the same? I mean...uff ya..I am confused now...,"and she pauses to pout adorably deep in thought leaning up to look at Arnav.

Arnav chuckles lovingly at that and he leans up on his elbow instantly and pushes her back into the pillows and caresses her cheek lovingly and admits - " whatever makes you comfortable Sparkle...this is your Home alright...and please you know very well that Mom, Dad or Dadi aren't going to think any thing of that sort...at all...just do what you want...ok??"

Khushi nods grinning - " well yes...but now that I just said this out loud...I am like just thinking...that what will I tell Mom though? as in it will be so embarrassing to tell her the real reason ya of me wanting to sleep in another room...so just chuck it..meri jaan...I shall just be here...in our room...only...reminiscing and remembering my time here with You...,"and she pauses to add as emotions return to overwhelm her heart - " I am going to miss you so much..so so so very much..."

And the minute she says this - it overwhelms Arnav too emotionally and he adds kissing her forhead for a second - keeping his eyes boring into her's - " I am going to miss you insane...Sparkle...I...I..don't know how to word...it out to you..but...you understand...don't you??,"

And Khushi keeps her finger on her lips and she nods instantly - " shh...sh...I understand...alright...and I know...that we will both be missing each other insane...and I also know that we will be talking to each other through it to make sure that we are okay too...right??"

Arnav nods in an instant understanding and Khushi gestures him to come in for a warm hug and Arnav admits in a whisper into her ear - " you shouldn't have pulled me in for a hug this way..Sparkle??"

Khushi instantly takes him by Surprise as she shifts their positions and she immediately pushes him back into the pillow and gets on top of him and straddles him intensely - making Arnav fight an intense Groan - on impact instantly!

Why so?

Because they were both - completely Bare as they were Snuggling Intimately and talking to one another all this while.

And just like Arnav usually cages her hands to her sides - this time around Khushi cages Arnav's hands to his sides as she winks to ask - " why??? Makes you want to ravage me again already haan??,"and she pauses and leans in to kiss him on the side of his lips sensuously as she whispers - " well we do..have to wake up by 8 am for we have to get you all packing and set to leave home by 10:00 am...but I guess Skipper Blue...I don't think...a little push of time by an hour or so will harm our sleep though - I mean I can catch up on all the extra sleep tomorrow night...but you are the one who has to travel tomorrow too...so ...ohh..now I am confused again..."

Arnav instantly turns her around in position and pushes her back into the bed and grins straddling her - " you know...I don't have sleep on my mind anyway...Sparkle....i will catch up on it...in transit...if need by...I'd be crazy to even think off anything but this...right now...,"he pauses to just caress her back-curves possessively making her moan and writhe already and he adds next intently as his fingers reach out to caress her intimately - "maybe...I can never word out how much I will miss you wifey...so how about I show you instead...."

And Khushi can only whimper and moan his name as she feels his fingers beginning to make her loose her mind again and she adds - " ahh.a..a..n...yup...let's..show..one another...how much we are going to miss one another...Husband...y..up...l..et...s totally do that...,"and she pauses and lets out a loud whimper of his name - as she feels Arnav's hands beginning to explore her as deep as possible and pulls him closer in for a deep kiss as she whispers into his lips - " I love you...Arnav....more than I can ever say...I love you so godaamit...much...my Stranger...My Skipper Blue...My Husband...your every touch makes me feel like you can never have enough of me and it freaking drives me nuts so much so that all I want to do is stay drowned in this soulful pool of passion with you..godammit...sometimes I wonder..if we can ever name the shade of this intense love for each other that roots our hearts....I don't think we can...we most surely can't..right? for no name will be able to do justice - indeed...Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon..meri jaan?

And Arnav kisses the sides of her lips sensually as he admits - " mat do...Sparkle...koi naam mat do...koi naam hai hi nai...(don't give any name to this Sparkle...for there is no Name that can be used in the context too ...godaamit...I love you Sparkle....you'v made me loose it with that.....dammit...I need to be in you now..."

And Just like that - as Stranger and Sparkle - finally begin to make raw and deep love to one another again - until about 4am into the morning - they knew - that this wasn't them just making raw and deep love to each other right now - this was their way off also showing each other in so many other intense soulful and physical ways - that the other was all they needed in their lives - be it emotionally/physically/soulfully - and thus - it could be rightly said - that this was also their ways of Celebrating and Raising a Toast to their Intense/Soulful Love for another - now as they continued to make their way ahead in this New Journey of their Long Distance Marriage as Husband and Wife!

This wasn't the End/Culmination of their Love Story that once started months ago - with the Inception of their exclusive APP2122 within their Mind and Hearts - It was Just a New Beginning!!

And Maybe they were also right in just stating - that they surely couldn't ever put a name to their Deep Intense Shade of Love for Sure.

Like - Could They Ever Put a Name to It?

Nah.

I don't think So.

Which was why it could be rightly Said - #ISSPYAARKOKYANAAMDOON? - Shall perhaps just always Remain an Intense Question Mark for the Two - Forever !!

Why so?

Because - #CraziestlyLostinLoveforForeverandBeyond-Who?

Stranger and Sparkle - Indeed.

TADAAAAAAA!!!!!!

GUYS.

I AM SPEECHLESS AND Super EMOTIONAL!!SO SO EMOTIONAL AS I Press Publish and Post This!!

WRITING OUT HIT WICKET 2.0 HAS BEEN SO VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART AND TODAY AS I FINISHED WRITING and Posting this Update - I still have HAPPY TEARS coming in my eyes over and over again!!

AND ONCE AGAIN.

I CAN LITERALLY NEVER THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR ALL THE LOVE TO Stranger and Sparkle - EVERRRR!!

And Yes - The Epilogues will come in Once in Two Weeks! The First one will come in Two Weeks From Now!( I am taking a Two Week Break to just pause and Recharge my Writing batteries yet again before beginning with another Writing Spree session..winks)

Your Support and Love and Time to Hit Wicket Series - has Truly Hit Wicketed MY Heart TOO!!!

Much love Guys.

Always.

coderlady thumbnail

What a hot passionate night and in the perfect setting.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 51.2

Sparkle is up to her crazy antics still dancing in front of the mirror.

coderlady thumbnail

The food obviously tastes the best when they are all happy and fulfilled.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 52

A positive media frenzy for their arrival. No haters this time.

coderlady thumbnail

Nikhil and Radha get their much awaited interview with the duo.