ARSHI FF : HIT WICKET MY HEART 2.0 - EPILOGUE1.0.Pg 44(8/7/2021)*Compl - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Where do you get all these settings? They look so awesome.

coderlady thumbnail

Beautiful settings and beautiful outfits and the couple on cloud nine.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Helloooo Everyoneeeee

So Here I am with the Picture Note on the Mehendi Festivities + Lunch continuing into High Tea and Dinner Later - which are lined up for the Next Day as in the 6th of November, 2020 - in our Storyyyyy!!!!

Please Imagine - everyone at the Destination Wedding of Our Sparkle and Stranger - having a gala celebratory time - during the function+setting below!!And our bride and groom exchanging emotional silent eyelocks with one another from across given the bit that they are surrounded by everyone and the festivities(Winks)

So Yupppp - Here It Goes!

THE MEHENDI FESTIVITIES - A PICTURE NOTE!

(This is also mainly an Outdoor event on the other side of the Palatial gardens of the Resort with some Indoor Elements - ofcourse!

1. The Enterance Archway

Leads to the Set Up Below!

Some Indoor Shots

Some Indoor Shots

Some Indoor Shots

And Yes Now - For The Decoration Detail - where Sparkle is going to be getting her Mehendi put(P

And Yes Now - For The Decoration Detail - where Sparkle is going to be getting her Mehendi put
(P.s - Had to be in a floral Chariot guys - given she is also SB's Cinderella Version - Bat and Helmet - Winks)

Her Mehendi - Is not going to be extremly extensive till the elbows/knees because she does have to reaturn to the National Jersey soon too - so she is only going to be putting uptil her wrists - so that it gets hidden under the gloves when she ret...

Her Mehendi - Is not going to be extremly extensive till the elbows/knees because she does have to reaturn to the National Jersey soon too - so she is only going to be putting uptil her wrists - so that it gets hidden under the gloves when she returns to the Pitch!

Her Mehendi - Is not going to be extremly extensive till the elbows/knees because she does have to reaturn to the National Jersey soon too - so she is only going to be putting uptil her wrists - so that it gets hidden under the gloves when she ret...

NOW FINALLY FOR THE LOOK OF STRANGER AND SPARKLE

CLOSER LOOK AT STRANGER/SKIPPER BLUE

CLOSER LOOK AT STRANGER/SKIPPER BLUE

CLOSER LOOK AT SPARKLE

CLOSER LOOK AT SPARKLE

TADAAAAA!

How was it Guys??????

What do you all think of the pics and settings and the look of the Two for the day and event?Would love to hear from you all on the Same!

Also Yes - Coming Up by TOMORROW  the Next Written Update which is going to be the Wedding Update along with the settings and look pictures in the Same Update!

Thank you for all your love and support always - Guys!

Have a Lovely Weekend you all - do stay safe everyone for the Corona numbers are on the rise again๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Much Love

โฃ

ALWAYS.

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

HAPPYYYY TUESDAYYYYYY!!!!

SO YUP.

HERE I AM ON TUESDAY -with the Wedding Update of Skipper Blue and Sparkle - Finally!!(

OK.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc - since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you Dive In - without further Delay.

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyrightยฉmysticaltales11111โ„ข2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reservedยฎ mysticaltales11111

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

CHAPTER 50 - MARRY-ed

THE MORNING OF 7TH NOVEMBER,2020

THE MORNING OF 7TH NOVEMBER,2020

(THE DAY OF THE WEDDING)

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

AT THE RESORT - ARNAV'S ROOM

9:30AM

ARNAV'S POV

Guys.

I am sure you all agree that My Sparkle's way of equating/expressing her emotions through her various unique analogies - has rubbed on me quite a bit and usually I am able to channelize that through most of the time to just express the same - however - at this point in time - as I stand looking at my very own reflection - buttoning the last few buttons of My Sherwani as the Groom(pretty much almost all set to wed My Sparkle - well in advance of the time I was scheduled to be ready at) - grinning to the limit off(any human probably can on this planet) - I don't really know if I have the right words coming to my Head - to express what I am feeling right now! But if I were to just try to equate it into an expression nonetheless - I shall just say one bit that the Equation= Happy+Euphoric+Blissed*Beyond all of Infinity - kind of also feels short on its expression magnitude for Sure!

But oh yes - one thing I am Happy*Infinity about totally? - Is the bit that I really was able to scrub of all the massive mountains of Haldi - that all the boys painted me with during the Haldi Ceremony - 90 minutes ago! (They were on the mission to paint me off as the Yellow Mountain - momentarily Indeed - and yup to their credit - they surely did succeed too - however now back to my Credit and scrubbing abilities - I am now restored to my original appearance)

So.

Yup.

I am totally - Happy* Infinity about that.

But.

You know another thing - I am Bummed*Infinity about at the moment?

It's the bit - that I have no way to even text or ask My Sparkle (my wife to be in a matter of hours) - if she managed to scrub the Yellow Mountain of Haldi off her just in time and has been able to get ready as per the time scheduled?(Because well - we were having our Haldi ceremonies in the same smaller banquet hall along with an early breakfast - partitioned by a flower wall with our respective families/relatives and friends taking turns to just Paint us Yellow on opposite sides - so yup as ANj+Payal were constantly going to and fro to paint her and then paint me - they did show me a picture of My Sparkle - for a second!)

So yup - now you must wonder - why is it that I have no way of asking My Sparkle about this?

It's Because - well - my phone was confiscated by the boys and Khushi's was confiscated by the Girls - just before the start of our Haldi Ceremony - this morning!!

Yup.

You read that right!

So they all came up with the bit - that we were anyway leaving for our holiday by 3:30 PM this afternoon - so we must let them get this levy of cutting out our way of communication through texts too(to just trouble and tease us for these last couple of hours) as we finally get set to get married! And mind you guys - the only reason I co-operated willingly was because - I did not want to risk being delayed from the 3:30PM mark in the afternoon and I am sure it was the same for my Sparkle - because Yup - the emotional expectation scenario that I made last that - I'd surely be starving for a moment of talk/privacy with My Sparkle by the time - this morning came - was indeed obviously well foreseen and true!

For yup - I am Starving for a Moment with Just Her - Indeed - given the continuous hustle bustle with every one of our families/guests/relatives was what consumed us both all day yesterday as well during our Mehendi Festivities too.(The only saving grace obviously being the bit - that I could just look at her from across to my Hearts content and make ado with our eyelocks and steal those couple of moments(precisely three minutes) to feed her a couple of bytes of her lunch and make her sip on some water while she was getting her Mehendi put - (until the girls came back to surround her and just hunted me away grinning mischievously).

Well.

Well.

Well.

Gang Up on Us all you want - Beloved Family/ Friends! It's only a matter of Time that I shall be whisking My Sparkle away!

I am right on that as I finish buttoning up the last button of My Sherwani and just as I am walking back to take the sip of my piping hot coffee - I hear a knock on my door and I walk up to open it . I see a grinning Akash standing right there with Ravi and just as they take in the sight of me almost all ready(minus the Sehra) they grin and add with a wink - " well in time aren't we Mr.Stranger?,"and they both exchange a knowing mischievous look as they say - " we should have done a better job with the Haldi...you are already literally all ready...fifteen minutes in advance..."

I chuckle at that as I gesture them to come on in and I add closing the door behind me - " very funny ..brothers...let's just say...I take quite the pride in the scrubbing abilities - I possess..."

We all share a warm laugh at that and we hug one another happily and Akash adds grinning - " okay...so...Mom, Dad, Dadi, Anj..will be right here..to meet you this once..before we head back to the banquet for the Sehra Bandi ceremony..bhai....mostly everyone is ready too...given that we all started with the Early Breakfast+ Haldi bang on schedule....soo what say bhai? Are you all set get married in a very little while from now..,"he asks with a playful wink.

I grin and wink back at him playfully - " Akash I am pretty sure that you know the answer to that question already..."

Akash chuckles - "well yes to that bhai...now you got me thinking..why did I even ask you that given the bit where in I am exactly aware of excited have you been to marry Junior off late..?"

I chuckle as I admit with a wink - " off late? Nah brother...you know I have been as excited to marry her for what already seems like ages now..."

The two nod at the - Goner In Love - Me and We all share a warm chuckle and I shoot Ravi a grin as I ask next with the obvious aim to push my luck - " Ravi...how about you give me my phone back..just for five minutes...I know the boys have chosen you as the custodian for the same and it surely lies all safe with you but c'mon..please will you hand it over to me for...just two three minutes...I just need to text and tell Khushi that I am running bang on time or rather...fifteen minutes all set in advance ...and just remind her to hurry up to..."

Ravi winks at me mischievously as he takes out my phone from his Kurta pocket and waves it in front of me - " I know...I know...you want this...but my dear brother - you shall only get this after the wedding now...no...I am not cheating up on this...you know the deal...you let us take your case now...or we delay your departure from 3:30PM to 4pm..or maybe even later...."

I groan as I add next instantly - " no...no...please...do not delay my departure plans..guys..alright...take my case now...but please note... I shall remember this...brothers...remember...Akash...you are up next soon...and well Ravi...now that you are all set with your plan of proposing Noor on our Reception back in India in days from now - are you sure you don't need my help in there...?"

Ravi adds grinning - " ofcourse I do...and I know you are going to help me no matter what..so might as well indulge in some fun..in the moment..."

Akash admits grinning - " Bhai..I promise to let you take my case at our upcoming wedding too...you can totally get back at me for this.."

We all share a warm chuckle and I gesture to them happily - that I surely will.

Ravi and Akash exchange a mischievous wink as Ravi pops my phone back into his pocket and Akash adds smiling - " but...yes...bhai..we aren't like super mean...so yes...let us tell you...that we have info from Payal/Noor/Anj already...Junior is totally running bang on time too as per schedule..."

THAT BRIGHTENS UP THE HEADLIGHTS OF MY HEAD.

I ask grinning - " really??"

Akash nods and winks - " yup..bhai...but yes..she is running on schedule...which means you might still have to wait for a bit eventually..given the fact that you are one who is all -ready early..."

I chuckle at that as I nod and ask next - " Mom...Dad..Dadi...where are they??"

Ravi adds grinning - " they..should..be...right..,"and he pauses as we hear knocks on the door.

Akash grins - " here they are..."

And they walk over to open the door - and I walk up too right behind them and the minute the door flashes open - I see Mom, Dad, Dadi - in their uber elated excited and happy avatars - step in and Mom high-fives Dad and she says running her happy gaze over me letting out a happy sigh - " told you abhi...that our son here would be ready atleast a couple of minutes in advance....now you know why I was hell bent upon us hurrying up and getting ready too..just look at him...."

Dad adds with a wink - " and Reva I was right in my estimation that he wont be just ready a couple of minutes in advance...see ...we'v still got ten minutes plus to head down and ten minutes plus surely are a lot more minutes than just a couple..."

We all share a warm laugh again and Dad, Mom's Akash's, Dadi's eyes get filled with happy emotion - which of course I understand and reciprocate too.

Dadi grins as she sighs happily - " thank you god...for this very moment..in time...all I ever wanted was to be here...in person for all of my grandchildren's weddings...."and she adds with a playfull wink - " two down...just one more to go...very soon..."

We all chuckle and Akash sidehugs Dadi as we both say in unsion grinning - " and the title of the koolest dadi ever - continues to be held by who???"

Dadi grins and adds with a wink - " me ...ofcourse..."

We all share another warm laugh as Dad and Mom watch on happily!

OK.

I DO NEED TO TAKE THEIR BLESSINGS!

I hug Mom, Dad and Dadi one by one and then touch their feet too to take their blessings and then I hug Dadi again lovingly as I add - " Dadi...tell me something...now that I am almost married...are you going to be on my side when I decide to trouble Akash - left - right center - at his wedding in December? You will help me right?? given the way he has helped the boys in taking my case all this while and Mom, Dad, and ANj have happily co-operated too...atleast you be on my side then..alright..."

Dadi, Mom and Dad chuckle and say in unison - " we will all be on your side when it is Akash's turn Arnav..dont you worry about that...,"and we all collectively shoot Akash - the look off - You are Next Bro!

Ravi says grinning - " okay..this is exactly where I snap a group picture of you all so that we can send it to Anj and she can rush her way here...she's totally had her hands full these last coupel of days...being the sister of the groom and the Bhabhi of the bride..."

We nod - grinning!

We all get into a happy group hug at that and Ravi snaps it up and he gets on with sending it to Anjali and I add grinning - "and I can't wait for Anj to be here...because once she is here...I will..,"and I pause because everyone fills in the words happily in unison - " you will have an update on your Sparkle..."

We all end up sharing another warm laugh and a group hug as my eyes fall on the Clock!

Godaamit!

Dear Time - Tick Faster to the Bit where in I can finally see My Sparkle - dressed as my Bride - Will You - Please????????????

Meanwhile Simultaneously

Khushi's ROOM

Khushi's POV

Guys.

Anj/Payal/Noor/Shivi/Kudrat/Jess - won't just stop whistling in Glee! They have been at it for the last two minutes!

Why? Because - two minutes ago - I finally walked out the Dresser of my Suite as the make-up artists and hair dressers(who were attending to me) finished giving me a thumbs up - That I was all set and good to Go - into my room where in Anj/Payal/Noor/Shivi/Kudrat/Jess/Samaira/Sachi Maam were - (and that they had just finished getting ready and had got together in a group here - five-ten minutes prior too.(Jess/Anj/Payal - had been getting ready in the same room as me though)

Ok.

Thank God!

For I am like literally all set - like - fifteen minutes prior for sure! I mean - guys - I swear to you all - I literally scrubbed the Haldi off myself at the speed of a supersonic brainwave! Why so? I know Skipper Blue is going to take my case if I run late on schedule ya - he will find ways to get back at me sinfully after which shall only drive me nuts then - So - Yup - I just had to act on accord!

Thank you Dear Hands for your esteemed co-operation.

I add next keeping my hands on the waist gaping at my girls - " guys...stop..whistling ...please...listen..na...I have something really important to discuss..thike??"

Dear Mind and Heart chip in happily - Ah - K - Just turn around to atleast look at yourself in the Mirror once atleast and you will know why the Girls won't stop whistling..just now...you just walked straight out of the Dresser into the room - without getting a complete look at yourself too - first.

I will get to that Dear Insides - for sure - but you know the reason why I walked out of the Dresser in an Urgency don't you?

OH DAMM.

THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE HIGH HEELED SHOES - CONTINUES TO INVADE THE COMFORT OF DEAR FEET YAAA!

Thankfully they'v all just stopped whistling and are exchanging grinning looks and come by to hug me one by one as they say in a happy unison - " "Oh - My - My...how can we not whistle...our Bride is all ready..and not bad..haan..ten minutes in advance..."and Anjali adds with a wink first - "Bhai's lungs are totally going to give up on him today...the minute he lays his eye on you Junior...I mean...just look at you...,"and she does get all emotional and hugs me again and adds - " Rahul, Mum and Dad are going to cry buckets the minute they see you...for sure..."

Jess/Shivi add grinning - " and they will be here soon...Khush..wow...just wowwwww.....,"and they pause to just hug me again.

I grin back happily at Payal who hugs me next again and I add cheekily - " my Bhabhi to be...you are next thike? I am totally getting back at you for taking my case this way ya...please...na...give my phone..to me...for just a second...all I need to do is tell Arnav that I am running bang on time...minutes in advance...yup...that's all I will text him..pakka se..."

Guys.

The girls are playing like a Custodian Passing the Parcel with my phone taking turns to keep it confiscated! It is in Payal's hand right now!

Samaira/Noor/Sachi Maa exchange a mishveious look with Payal as they add- " no no...Payal...do not give in to her look ..,"and they collectively take the phone from Payal's hand and add next winking at me - " that..shall be...with us...now...we know you can convince payal/anj..which means that we are only going to have them keep it for a bit..."

I shoot Shivi/Kudrat/Jess a Puppy Adorable Look as I say - " guys...come on...help me here..."

Kudrat and Shivi grin at one another and add next in a wink - " nope....nope...not now... don't worry we are next in line as custodians...we won't give in too..."

Jess winks at me - " nope...Khushi...can't help you in here..alrighty? I mean as it is you both are leaving this afternoon ya..."

I chuckle happily and I add next to all - " ok...guys...thike..take my case..for now...but listen to this before Mom, Dad, Superbro, Masi's come..."

Anjali and Payal come in to each of my sides and gesture me to take my seat at the seating around and I do so happily and they ask - " okay...come..on Junior....tell us what's on your mind..,"and they help me adjust my lehenga too as I take my seat.

Jess asks amused snapping a picture of me whistling again - " what could be more important than the bit that we are having ahard time taking our eyes off you bridey...we can only imagine what Skipper Blue is going to feel..."

We all share a warm chuckle and I finally lift up my lehenga's skirt to wedge out my feet clad in the Super High Heeled Stiletoes - and I add nervously - " what's more important is that..I am telling you all that I am dead sure that I am going to like pakka se trip in these...thike...like really they are so high...and its like my feet are kind of sore from all the high heels already ya...,"and I pause as I add next nervously to all - " girls...is it okay to wear my sneakers instead??"

That makes everyone laugh lovingly and Shivi and Jess wink at one another and add pepping out their sneaker clad feet under their traditional outfits as they say in unison - " we get to do that beloved bridey...not you...you are the brideeee..."

Samaira/Noor/Sachi Maam/ wont stop giggling lovingly and they just come in to kiss my forhead happily as they add - "well you surely can wear your Sneakers because we want our bride to be comfortable...but...I think the height of your lehenga might be a problem...given that it's adjusted with the length keeping the high heels in mind..right??"

Oops.

I didn't think of that!

I sigh nervously as I look at my Heels - " oops..ya..guys...now what to do...ya...I am going to fall in this...for sure...pakkaaaaaaaaaaaaa see..."

Anj kisses my head lovingly as she says leaning forward to remove her wedged heels - " no...you won't Junior..here on...exchange with my wedges...they match your outfit too plus we are the same shoe size...I know...you might just feel more comfortable in these..."

I beam at her happily as I kiss her hand - " thank you ya Anj....,"and we get on with exchanging our heels happily and the minute the wedges clad my feet instead of the stilotoes - I do feel a lot more comfortable and I add grinning- " okay...yes...this is better for sure..everyone....I can manage..and not trip..I guess..."

We all share a warm chuckle and Samaira/Noor/Sachi Maam/Payal/Jess/Shivi/Kudrat beam out happily - " now take a look at yourself atleast Junior...you will know why we were whistling..."

I chuckle and everyone resumes there happy whistling yet again - as I nod at them and get up to walk towards the full length mirror to just take a Look at MySelf!

And Just as I Do - the first thing I catch in my reflection is the Happy Euphoria that has Engulfed Dear Eyes and Lips ofcourse!

My Bridey Reflection is beaming back at me - in a Pecaeful Happiness and I add taking a happy sigh of releif- " ok...guys...seriously...thank god...I didn't go in for a heavier outfit though as in weight wise...as is...this one is only so crazily heavy...and...,"I pause to wink at Anj as I add happily(since Anj/Mom had put together this whole jewellery look for me )- " happyyy na Anj??see I cooperated with the entire look you and Mom had imagined..."

Anj chuckles as she hugs me from the side happily = "we are so glad about that Junior...wait..just wait...till Mom see's you..,"and she pauses as the phone beeps in her hand and she looks into it and whistles out loud grinning as she says - " woo..hooo...I just got a picture of Bhai all set too...but I know why Ravi sent this to us..,"And she pauses to look at Noor - " he surely sent it to you too na..."

Noor nods excitedly - " yup..and he did so so that we can all head over there...now...omg...just look at Bhai..."

AND ALL THE GIRLS FALL INTO THE GROUP LOOKING INTO NOOR'S AND Anj's phone!

OK.

ARNAV - MY LOVE - IS ALL BANG READY ON TIME.

GOOD ON YOUUUUUUU - MERI JAAN!

Hmmmmm.

But.

Wait.

I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW!

LIKE HOW UNFAIR IS THIS YAAA!!!!!!!

I MEAN HE IS MY GROOM - AND I BE THE LAST ONE TO SEE HIM??

I turn around excited in my spot slowly and I add to all holding my hand out to them - " guys...please...ya...hand me the phone too will you?? one look ...please...."

And they all collectively shake their head in a No as they say - " nope....nope ...not at all...just wait till we get you to the hall na..."

I groan in disappointment obviously but it is right then I Hear Mom's voice from across as she exclaims in glee - " oh...my..god...my baby...look..at..you...oh...wait...that's it...I am going to cry...Sagar...Rahul...,"and she pauses and adds - " oh these two are already tearing up happily too..."

We all look up ofcourse and just as I take in the sight of Mom, Dad, and SuperBro - standing all stautued to their spot - their eyes already welling up in Happy Tears - I just walk up to them instantly and I hug them all out instantly as I whisper - " Mom...Dad..Superbro....please...no tears ya thike? I mean...remember you all asked me to like not cry...and if you will get all emotional this way...I will obviously tear up ya...."

After a tight group hug - Dad just silently kisses my forhead all overwhelmed - followed by Superbro and then Mom again and Dad adds kissing on my hand wiping his happy tears - " no...we don't want you to cry at all...Abhi can totally borrow the koolest father in law tag from me for just today...he'd be the happiest..if you don't tear up on your departure today...beta.."

We all share a warm chuckle and I hug Dad all tight again and then Superbro hugs me to his side happily as he adds - " Junior...this it it...a couple of hours and you will be officialy married...feels surreal to me...I am consumed with a tons of brotherly emotion I can't explain..."

I just hug him back happily.

Mom adds wiping her happy tears outta her eye - " yes Sagar...we cant tear up alright...remember our pact...if we don't tear up...our little girl wont tear up too...,"And she pauses and adds with a wink - " and don't you worry at all beta...the reason why I got a coupel of minutes late in coming up here...was...that I was seeing to it that all is set for your departure later on...your suitcase for the same...all packed the one you had shifted into my room last night...also stands all wheeled in the custody of the hotel's concierge...and...,"and she pauses because I just hug her hard again and I admit happy tears engulfing my eyes - " love you Mom.... okay...maybe...I do want to cry out of happiness...a little...please note I am not getting all emotional like out of angst though...but yes happiness surely..."

And Dad engulfs me in a happy warm hug next instantly as he adds wiping the happy tear that was about to make its way outta my eye - " no...no..beta...I do not want to see even a happy tear leave your eye today...just this happy smile..and beaming with joy...eyes..."

I nod as I hug him hard and it is right then my Masi's/their families some more close guest relatives and my team- mates walk into my room too and I take a deep breathe as we all begin to meet and greet happily with dear eyes falling on the clock - as Anjali/Noor/Payal - finally make their way out telling us that they will be joining everyone for the Sehra Bandi on the other end!

And I can't help but send out a subtle request to Dear Time.

Dear Time - Tick Faster to the Bit where-in I can finally see My Stranger - dressed as my Groom - Will You - Please????????????

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

The Sehra Bandi function for Arnav - began in full happy-festive-merry - frenzy as the families/relatives/friends/ near and dear ones/the Men in Blue - wouldn't stop taking turns in teasing Arnav that how they all mutually agreed that they totally needed to get on with setting a #trend - just for him with the Title - #HappiestGroomEver - given the amount of happiness shone on his face as he enjoyed and embraced the festivities amidst his loved ones!

Reva, Dadi, Anjali, Payal, Noor- along with Arnav's Bua+Nani+ Mami had started on with the Sehra Bandi ceremony - out of sheer excitemenet at first with everyone else watching on Happily and as the Sehra was finally placed on Arnav's head - Abhimanyu had an exchange of couple of loving words with his Son - too followed By Akash pulling his Bhai into a happy hug - and then the rest of the Hooting and Cheering by the Men in Blue began too! Uptil this point - Arnav had been happily grinning - soaking the ambience in - pretty much happy with the Update his sister had given him - that everything on his Sparkle's end was also running pretty much on schedule - as everyone had almost caught up with her informally for a bit - and the elders at her end were seeing through some last minute pooja ceremonies for the Bride too! He had tried to convince Anjali/Payal/Noor to show him a picture of his Sparkle atleast - only to discover that - they were obviously not going to Oblige but gave him the satisfaction of the feeling that a similar thing had already transpired at his Sparkle's end - which meant - that just like him - his Sparkle couldn't wait to see him too!

After about twenty minutes or so into the Sehra Bandi function- an extra added bundle of happiness arrived for Arnav as Rahul had stepped in and joint the Sehra Bandi festivities too(Since he was technically his brother in law as well) - and was soon joint by Hridhaan/Vikram too for they had all been in the festivities on the Bride's side of the family and Rahul had finally acted like the messenger in point for his Junior to convey the message to her Skipper Blue - that he better hurry up to the Wedding Stage now - for she couldn't wait to get a glimpse of him and no one would show her a picture of Him - for obvious reasons! And this bit of the message led Arnav to just cheekily and happily remind everyone - that they now had to proceed on further with the rest of the festivities on fast - track!

Which made everyone just happily tease him further - as they did proceed on with the rest of the Festivities.

Everyone on Khushi's side of the family/guests/relatives/near and dear ones/women in blue finally made their way into the Huge Indoor Banquet where the Wedding was going to be held as a morning indoor function - all set to Welcome the Barat! Anjali, Rahul, Payal, Akash, Rohan , Samaira, Cap, Sachi, Ravi, Noor - had to all join in the respective festivities and ceremonies obviously!(Hence - Jess/Shivi/Kudrat - and Sheena/Harpreet/Vedika/Harleen were with Khushi in the room while she was awaiting to be called Down)

And - - since it was a Destination Wedding - There was just a get together outside in the lawns near the Wedding Banquet where everyone had assembled to dance to the Dhol in the setting of the Barat - and the Men in Blue/Rest of the Boys went beserk teasing their Skipper as they continuously took turns to block his ways and push him back further from the entrance of the Wedding Hall!

And our Groom - cooperated with his friends and family ofcourse for a little while - enjoying and living the moment for just about twenty one - minutes after which he happily conveyed to everyone striding his way forward - that he had to now cut short on his own Barat - so that His Sparkle - wouldn't have to wait Longer!

And everyone began to dance in glee around him in happy circles and tease him that it surely was him who couldn't wait to see her too - finally running out of his patient tank!

And with that - finally- Dadi, Reva, Abhi finally gestured everyone to head towards the Wedding Hall exchanging a happy overwhelmed wink and smile with their Grandson/Son!

Post this moment - with a lot of Dhol Beats/Cheering/Hooting - everyone amidst the Barat finally headed their way in! And as the initially meet and greet ceremonies between the families finished - Arnav - was happily welcomed by Nisha, Sagar, Rahul and Anjali as he finally set his foot into the Wedding Banquet. Nisha had welcomed with a traditional Aarti and the mischievous pull on the nose ceremony after which Rahul and Sagar had just embraced him into a warm hug along with Anjali - mischievously requesting the groom of their little girl /her Mr Stranger- to finally make his way to the Stage!(Anjali was the happiest and excited that she had been able to switch to and fro in between the Barat and the Banquets hall to get the feel of both the ends of course)

And Arnav - couldn't contain his Happiness as he finally made his way along with his parents/dadi/siblings/close relatives/his close friends/his team-mates - all cheering and happily clapping as they all headed to the Stage!

And once Arnav finally was on stage he pulled his sister to his sister as he whispered in her ear - " go on then Anj...get my Sparkle...here..fast now..will you...I am afraid...I don't have it in me to wait longer..."

Anjali had chuckled to this ofcourse and after exchanging a subtle happy nod with Nisha across - Anjali/Payal/Noor/Samaira/Sachi - finally made their way out of the Banquet.

And in the meanwhile - as all of these festivities were happening - Khushi was obviously receiving the updates about the same through Shivi/Jess/Kudrat/Sheena/Happy di/Vedika/harleen - as everyone was texting them about it back and forth and as excited as she was - she felt her Insides tying in Impatience for just no one was showing her the pictures though - just relaying it all to her orally - so when she finally saw Anj/Payal/Noor/Samaira/Sachi - step into the room to finally tell her that it was time to Head Down - she felt like she could finally sigh in Glee and Relief - grinning to herself!!

Authors Note - Inserting the Pictures Now

THE ENTERANCE TO THE BANQUET

THE ENTERANCE TO THE BANQUET

LEADING TO THE SET UP BELOW

LEADING TO THE SET UP BELOW

CLOSE UP TO STAGE

CLOSE UP TO STAGE

OTHER ELEMENTS OF EITHER SIDES AND ACROSS THE STAGE

OTHER ELEMENTS OF EITHER SIDES AND ACROSS THE STAGE

SIDES

SIDES

ACROSS

ACROSS

ACROSS

The Golden Viel of Kalide that she will be Walking Under

** MANDAP AND LOOK COMING UP BELOW

About Seven- Ten of Minutes Later

Outside the Wedding Banquet

Khushi's POV

Guys.

I am telling you all - do not laugh out loud at me for this - but yes - I literally am on the verge of being the Bride who is fighting her extreme urge to just run down the entrance into Our Wedding Banquet!!

I mean - Guys - Arnav is like all out there on the Stage already - waiting for me - and here I am - waiting on the outside off The Wedding Banquet on the little curb and hallway - feeling Dear Stomach Jitter and knot into the familiar mix of the Yo-yo World Cup+ Cocktail in crazy excited anticipation!!

Oh Yes.

And just in case you all are wondering - why is it that I am waiting here right now?

It's because - I am totally going to walk into the Wedding Banquest with my hand laced through Mom's on one side and Dad's on the other Side with SuperBRo and Anj's arms laced in Mom/Dad's respectively on each of the sides!

I mean - guys - initially the wedding/event decorators - had a different plan for the same - however I did tell Mom/Anj/Superbro/Dad upfront only - that I was only going to enter Our Wedding - with them walking me collectively to the stage!

And yes - the Wedding Event Decorators did have their way too as in I am going to be walking under this decorated veil of golden shimmers/kalide over my head which is going to be held by all my close friends/team-mates - collectively on either of my sides with Mom/Dad/Superbro/Anj - leading me In!!(and they are all geared up around me all happy and ecxcited and I have just been talking to them - looking out towards the entry of the hall - waiting for Mom/Dad/Superbro/Anj to walk out here from the festivities within)

Uff Ya.

I am so going to take their Case on this!

Or Maybe - I should just make a Run into the Banquet!

Everyone can totally call me the - RunningToHerWeddingBride - Then!

Haaa!

Yup.

Dear Insides remind me now grinning. Hey - K.That totally sounds like a brilliant plan given how impatient we are feeling right now to just get a glimpse of Mr.Groom - but - a quick reminder - you cannot really channelise your running in between the wickets avatar - in those high heeled wedges! I mean - you did exchange them for Stiletos - but still - Darrn - You'd totally Trip!

I groan within smiling nervously around at everyone! Thank you Dear Insides for the Reminder!

I look at the enterance again as I say to everyone - " guys...I am telling you...ya...you should have let me wear my sneakers ya...I mean that way..I could atleast just break into a run...uff ya...Mom...Dad...Superbro/Anj..where are they ya??"

Everyone bursts into laughter at that and Jess adds with a wink - " khush...they should be here any minute ya..chill...and no way were we letting you wear sneakers though...,"she finishes with a wink.

Kudrat and Shivi help me adjust the massive kalides on my hands again as they say in unison - " any second now..they are on their way out...we have that news...don't we??"

I nod at them - smiling.

No.

Correction.

Grinning.

Samaira/Noor/Payal/Sachi Maam grin as they circle around me again snapping pictures of me and some selfies too and they exchange a happy wink with one another as they say - " to be honest...we don't know which one of you beats the other over the excitement to get to the stage...I mean...was it..Mr Stranger? or is it His Sparkle??..,"and they pause to add with a wink - " nahhh...it's both..."

We all chuckle at that and we finally see Hridhaan and Vikram walk out the enterance towards us and they signal to us - that Mom/Dad/Anj/Superbro will be heare any minute - and that leads to all of my team-mates - circle in closer around me on the other side as they ask in a happy unison - " so ....our....Little Hit Girl...are you all set to clean bowl Our Captain of the Men in Blue??"

I nod at them happily - and we all share a warm chuckle and it is right then Mom/Dad/Anj/Superbro rush to us and I say to them with a groan - " uff ya...you all...took like these extra five minutes to come...I am telling you...I was on the verge off running in..thike??"

Dad hugs me warmly first as he kisses my head and then Mom does the same as they add in unison - " sorry beta...we just got held up is meet and greets and congratulatory on our way out..."

Anj winks at me as she says whispering in my ears - " ohhh Bhai...is dying up there...please know..he is fighting the urge to just run down here to get you up to the stage too..."

I chuckle as I ask - " really??"

She nods.

Superbro hugs me warmly and he gently cups my right cheek and asks next his eyes swimming with overwhelmed brotherly emotions- " ready Junior???lets get you in...then??"

I nod at him and I say - " yes...Superbro...all ready...indeed..."

And with that - he nods at me and I lace my arm through Dad's on my right and then Moms on my left and Superbro laces his hand through Mom's next to her and Anj laces her's into Dad's next to Dad - as we had planned - and I finally take a Deep breathe and get Ready to take the First Step Towards Our Wedding Hall.

Meanwhile in the Banquet

The minute - Sagar/Nisha/Anjali/Rahul had begun to make their way out to the enterance to get Khushi in - a traditional Indian folk song - Din Sagna Da- had started playing within the Halls - which kind off subtly conveyed to everyone amidst the gathering - that the Bridey was going to be entering in - anytime!

And every one continued to hustle bustle in excitement and complete happy- festive vibes continued to take over the ambience!

And the minute the tune of the traditional folk song had fallen on Arnav's ears - he couldn't stop grinning to himself keeping his eyes out at the entrance - even though he was being teased left-right-centre by his family members up on stage+ close friends+ the rest of the Men in Blue - but he happily conveyed to all - that he wouldn't want to miss the sight of his Sparkle stepping into their Wedding Hall - which was the reason why his eyes were now going to stay Fixed on the Entrance for sure! And he did fight groans of disappointment - when he saw Sagar/Nisha/Rahul/Anjali being stopped and hugged and congratulated by their relatives on their way leading Arnav to whisper in his mother's ears - " Mom...all the meet and greet on the way to get Khushi up here..is totally delaying this ...can we not like shift that to later...??she is waiting for me...or you'd rather have me run to her...,"he had sinished with a playful wink.

Reva/Abhi had collectively shared a warm chuckle with their son at that reminding him that as hosts - it was only obvious that Sagar/Nisa/Rahul/Anj would have to pause for the greetings on the way too and then Akash had teased his Bhai further with - " bhai...how about this...you run half way down the stage and walkway to the stage to get Junior by holding onto her hand..."

Ravi has grinned and winked - " and I am going to totally snap and record the moment...for sure..,"and with that Rohan/Cap/Yuvaan/Veer/Shiv+ rest of the Men in Blue began to take his case again!

And for a second Arnav was once again distracted by the celebrotary vibe around him until the entire three minute tune of the first folk song finished and he looked up at his Dadi now as he asked in a gesture from across - " is she going to be here soon??"

Dadi winked at him from across with a knowing grin - ofcourse!

Reva leaned in to whisper in his ears - " so yup...my dear son..I know from Anj that the minute the second song's tune flows into our ears - is going to be the sign that your Sparkle has begun walking here..."

Arnav nods at his mother - grinning - thanking her with a sidehug for that piece of information!

And it is right then - as the Tune of The Second Traditional Folk Song Mix - falls in his ears - he finally feels his heart skip a zillion beats as his eyes get Glued to the Hall's enterance again!

aUTHORS nOTE - PLEASE IMAGINE THESE NUMBERS BELOW FLOWING IN THE HALL - AS KHUSHI IS ABOUT TO ENTER

2. THIS SECOND NUMBER TOO - BELOW TILL - 2:45 mins!

A COMBINATION OF THESE CONTINUED TO KEEP PLAYING AS KHUSHI WALKED !

ARNAV'S POV

Guys.

Please Note - that I have imagined this moment in my Head like a freaking zillion times already in anticipation of what I was going to feel at the sight of My Sparkle - dressed as my Bride!

And Yet.

Even though - I had Dreamed off This - a Zillion Freaking Times.

I have to Admit.

That.

Nope.

None of my Dreamy Imaginations have done Justice to My Sight upfront/or the anticipation of my emotions on the Same!

FOR THE MINUTE I LAID MY EYES ON THE VISION OF MY SPAKLE - DRESSED AS MY BRIDE - MY VOCABULARY DECIDED TO TRULY GIVE UP ON ME - WITHIN THE WALLS OF MY HEAD!

ALL I CAN SAY - IS THAT - IT FEELS LIKE THE UNIVERSE HAS LIT UP AROUND ME!

YUP.

IT ISNT JUST ALL THE LIGHTS LIT UP IN THE WORLD - DURING DIWALI+XMAS+nEWyEARS COMBINED - THIS TIME AROUND.

It's as if - THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE + with all of its Numerous Galaxies combined Has Just Lit up - all at Freaking Once!

DAMMMMMMMMMM!

MY SPARKLE.

MY PRECIOUS ADORABLE SPARKLE has truly transpired into a Vision of the Same!

MY PRECIOUS ADORABLE SPARKLE has truly transpired into a Vision of the Same!

cLOSER LOOK

And I am most rightly - Bowled Over with Tides of Emotion which continue to engulf me over and over - as the tunes of some traditional folk songs continue to fall in all our ears and I continue to spot my Sparkle - make her in through the Hall wit...

And I am most rightly - Bowled Over with Tides of Emotion which continue to engulf me over and over - as the tunes of some traditional folk songs continue to fall in all our ears and I continue to spot my Sparkle - make her in through the Hall with Sagar Dad, Nisha Mom, Rahul and Anjali leading her way in with their hands laced together with her in the Middle - and everyone else gathered up close over and around her with a decorated veil over her head!!

And all I can do is Watch - Statued - Dazed- Bedazzled- Mesmerised - waiting in sheer anticipation for her to fall in a little closer so that she can look at me - looking at her!(I'v obviously sopotted her looking out towards the stage as various guests surrounded her at the entrance - but the stage is further down - so she hasn't kind off spotted me yet - given the gathering around her)

It is right then I hear Akash whisper in my ears from the left - " bhai...your lungs will collapse if you don't take in a breathe...right now...I know...iknow...Junior has stunned you Insane...but.."

And Rohan/Ravi/Cap whisper from the other ear - " but a groom's gotta breathe...right??"

I finally take in a Breathe - as I whisper back to my them all grinning - " can't help it brothers...she's caused a massive hiccups in the way I am supposed to breathe right now - not just my heart but my lungs too - have forgotten all about their vital functions and wiring..."

We share a warm chuckle at that and Ravi says winking - " #CraziestGroomEver..."

We all share another laugh at that and Cap and Rohan add grinning - " well ...see Uncle, Aunty, Dadi, even your Bua are tearing up all emotionally too...in happiness...I don't think Khushi can see you yet though..."

I look around us to take in the happy sight around me of my parents/Dadi and bua's tearing up in happiness and Akash whispers immediately - " okay...two steps...more...and Junior should be able to see you now...,"and he pauses to add amused - " I am sure...she can't wait..."

I would have shared a chuckle with everyone again - but I don't.

Why?

Because.

I'd be dammed if I take my eyes off My Sparkle right now - even for a second! And so I keep them glued on her until she takes those two - three steps further closer - and finally - looks up at Me - straight on stage - to catch me looking or wait - make that staring at her - lovingly!

And She Smiles as our Eyes Lock Finally!

AND THE UNIVERSE CONTINUES TO LIGHT UP AROUND ME - WITH ADDED WATTS OF LIGHTING!

I am sure my eyes are giving every bit of my emotion away to her and just as I see her grin again as she winks at me mischeviously from across subtly looking at me - in my Groom Version - to and and fro in quick Scan - I can't help but Leap to Act out on Reflex!

And as I gesture to Akash that I was going to do - exactly what he had given me the idea for - I hear everyone up on stage begin to Hoot and Cheer!

But somehow - it just feels like- as if - everything hazed out around me - and all that mattered was The Vision of My Sparkle walking upto me - dressed as my Bride - and the bit in where in my feet had acted on their own accord as I walked down the stage towards her on reflex - as if I were cast under a spell. And the plan is to obviously just hold out my hand to her and walk her upto the Stage myself - but call me #TheCraziestGroomEver - guys - but the minute she puts her hand in mine - I am totally going to engulf her in a hug - first!

Khushi's POV

Uff.

Ya.

Guys.

Just look at this Skipper Blue - knocking Dear Lungs off All Air!

I mean - Just look at him - in his Groom Version!!

You have no idea how I am controlling myself from swooning right very here!

Dear Insides chip in happily - Ahhh -K - Our Gods+Cricketing Gods - know that we are all swooning within though in sheer Euphoria ever since we finally looked up at him and our eyes lockedddd and our continuing to do so - as he walks towards You right now!

Dear Insides chip in happily - Ahhh -K - Our Gods+Cricketing Gods - know that we are all swooning within though in sheer Euphoria ever since we finally looked up at him and our eyes lockedddd and our continuing to do so - as he walks towards You r...

So - Yup - Arnav is walking towards me right now and our eyes are locked and even though everyone is around me - with both our sides now cheering us on from across - all I can see is Him - right now!

And as I see him slowing in his steps as he finally reaches me and hold out his hand to me with a loving grin - all I can do is act out of reflex and hand my hand out to him as Dad/Mom/Superbro/Anj grin at me lovingly!

And just as I do that - I feel Arnav engulf me into a warm loving hug - right there - even before we got on stage - as everyone continues to cheer and hoot!

And what do I do?

Well to be honest - I most surely am not Shy about expressing what I feel - so I just Hug My Mr.Stranger back out of sheer euphoria and I hear him whisper in my ears - " I don't know what to say Sparkle...I just don't know what to say meri jaan..."

I hug him tighter as I whisper back happily - " I know...I don't know what to say too meri jaan...I am just stumped with so much happiness...it literally feels like the Universe Just Came to Life and Light again..."

He chuckles in my ear lovingly - " copy that...my love...copy that..."

I whisper lovingly - " toh chale ab...meri jaan..I mean...I love the circle of your arms around me right now..ofcourse...but it's only because we are the ones in line to get married...thike??"

And we share another warm chuckle at that and we finally pull back from our crazy emotional hug and lock our eyes with one another's and hold hands and he takes a moment to just touch my red dupatta from its sides lovingly before leaning in to kiss on my forehead first!After which we just lace our hands into one another together - as Arnav kisses on our hold first with a wink and then leads me to the Stage as he winks and adds with a whisper as I am about to take the step up the mini stairs - " about time...Sparkle...isn't it???"

I nod at him lovingly as I finally step onto the stage my heart beating at the speed of light with happiness - " about time...indeed...love..."

aUTHORS nOTE - TOGETHER LOOK - Plus also please note SB's Sherwani is the same colour - its just showing different shades of white and gold in different light settings.

aUTHORS nOTE - TOGETHER LOOK - Plus also please note SB's Sherwani is the same colour - its just showing different shades of white and gold in different light settings

And as Stranger/Sparkle finally make their way to the centre of the stage with their hands laced tight into one anothers - their wedding ceremony finally begins - with the exchange of the Garlands at First!

Everyone from Khushi's side of the family/friends/women in blue have all lined up behind her and everyone from Arnav's side of the family/guests/friends/men in blue have lined up behind him - continuing to root and cheer for the Two!

And ofcourse everyone on Arnav's end picked him to a very High Height just as Khushi was about to lace the garland around him - and it was right then - that everyone on Khushi's side picked her up to a similar height too - and Sparkle finally aimed to lace the garland around her Mr Stranger grinning and laughing happily all up on her Superbro's+ Dad's+ Cousins+ Relatives shoulders! And as Arnav went on with aiming to lace his garland around his Sparkle - to his surprise - Akash/Ravi/Rohan/Cap - conveniently switched sides to join on Khushi's side and lifted her even higher collectively along with everyone who was holding her up already - leading Arnav to nudge on the rest of his mates - to get him on even higher - which they surely did - and he finally was able to lace the Garland around his Sparkle - in the ambience and the vibe that was marked - by pure - happiness and Glee with both Arnav's and Khushi's eyes speaking volumes to each other amidst the celebrations!

And as they were finally put down by everyone - Arnav once again - hugged his Sparkle to himself before they began to take blessing of their elders and parents and a little photo session began with all - after(30 mins of which) they were scheduled to head the Mandap for the Religious Ceremony!(which they headed towards - thiry minutes later - Hand in Hand)

90 Minutes Later

Towards the End of The Religious Ceremony

at the Mandap

at the Mandap

Both - Arnav and Khushi - had been cleaned bowled with immense emotion as they made their way to the Mandap for the religious ceremony - with their hands laced all tight - and took their seats in the center with their parents/elders/siblings/close ones on either of their sides!

All of their near/dear ones - exchanged heartfelt glances with one another and the happy chatter amidst all continued! And all couples around who were not married - yet - like Akash/Payal/ Vikram/Jess - Ravi/Noor- Hridhaan/Kudrat took these moments to just steal happy glances with one another and all the couples who were married around - like Cap/Sachi Maam/Rohan/Samaira took these moments to relive their very own - in happy glances too - as the ceremonies began!

And once again - even though all of Khushi's + Arnav's senses were tuned into the sincerity of the moment as the religious ceremony began - it was their silent eyelocks - that continued to exchange the signal of monumental emotion!

They couldn't contain the size of their heartfelt grins - as they took their Phera's or even now as Arnav was finally asked by the Panditji to complete- the Sindoor and Mangalsutra ceremony!

And witnessing the Happy sight in front off him with Arnav getting all set for this last bit of the religious ceremony and Anjali+Payal happily standing in the center helping Khushi adjust the jewelry and dupatta around her head to get prepped for the same- Sagar finally let loose on his Daddy emotions as a happy tear made its way down his eyes and he leaned in to whisper to his wife Nisha who was in happy tears too - " Nisha...a minute more...and our daughter will be married...I apologize...I don't think I will be able to keep up my promise of not tearing up..."

Nisha looks at him happily for a second as she says wiping her happy tear from falling off the other eye - " I know...me too Sagar..,"And as she steals a glance at their son sitting right behind them watching his Junipr happily with his eyes all welled up a tear leaving his eye too - she says to Sagar - " its ok...Rahul is already tearing up too...Sagar...you weren't the first one.."

And with that Sagar and Nisha finally share a happy warm chuckle as happy tears do leave their eyes as they gesture Rahul to come in to them for a hug - and all three of them exchange happy overwhelmed glances with Abhi/Reva/Dadi across - who assure them with overwhelmed emotional nods - that they obviously understood what exactly what they were feeling as a family at the Moment!

And Arnav finally gapes at his sister lovingly as he says in a little whisper so that only his Sparkle and Anj+Payal could hear him - holding onto the sindoor metal box in his hand- " oh come on Anj......what's taking you so long..."

Anjali and Payal finally finish helping Khushi adjust her jewelry around her head and they nod at Arnav in unison happily to get set with the ceremony and Khushi exchanges one silent powerfeul eyelock with her Mr Stranger once again - before closing her eyes as he finally goes ahead and completes the Sindoor+ Mangalsutra ceremony with everyone exchanging happy smiles + loud claps around them!

Minutes later - the Panditji finally announces the wedding ceremony as complete and Arnav and Khushi as Husband and Wife and gestures everyone around the Mandap to proceed with the last bit of the Blessing Mantra and the Flower Shower - over the Newly Wedded Couple!

And Arnav can only hug his Sparkle - who was finally his Wife - to his side - Happily with his hand laced with her's as everyone continues to shower flowers on them!!

And after five minutes of massive flower shower - the Newly weds - finally get up with their hands laced tonight into one another and share another emotional powerful hug with one another - before making their way towards their elders/parents to begin taking their Blessings! They first touched Dadi's feet lovingly who hugged them immediately after touching both their heads in warm blessings! After this they - didn't have to take turns to walk to their parents as they were already standing in a group huddle of Four - with their eyes all emotionally welled up - and so it wasn't really a surprise to everyone around - as both Arnav and Khushi were pulled into an instant group hug by both their parents collectively - after which they were pulled into a massive hug by Rahul/Anjali+ Akash/Payal - before the rest of the close relatives+ family/friends+ men in blue and women in blue took the happy celebratory moments to Congratulate the Newly Weds!!

Back in India - 8:30 AM

As the little clippings of Captain ASR+ The Little Hit Girl - from their wedding ceremony - their first emotional hug before they stepped on the stage +crazily euphoric garland exchange ceremony+ the emotional moments from the religious wedding ceremony+ flower shower of blessings after+ hugs after the Religious Ceremony - started to flood into Ravi's Insta story feed bit by bit - all it needed was just the first five minutes for it to go all Viral (just like the little snippets from the previous functions had gone viral too)- all Over the Netizen World back in India+ Media Channels - with everyone - sending in warm /congratulatory wishes to the NewlyWed Couple - with a Smile Up their faces sipping on the tea's + munching on their breakfast's - on the morning of 7th November - 2020!

AND IT WAS NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT THE SHADES OF HUNGAMA CONTINUED!!

Radha woke up with a start all of a sudden with a shrill ring of her phone and she reaches out for her phone peeping her one eye open and she groaned to herself for missing on her alarm as she sat up straight in bed taking Nikhil's call - " oh my god...Niks...I cant believe I overslept my alarm...I mean out of all the mornings..i had oversleep on ASR and The Little Hit Girls wedding day ya....wait...wait...wait...you tell me first...have any snippets come in???its beyond Noon there in Sydney...they surely would be married by now..."

She hears Nikhil answer chuckling into the phone - " why do you think I called you Radha? Given that I didn't get your call so I estimated that you overslept..maybe...and give yourself a break partner...it's an off for us together...after quite a while...isn't it??and yes....Ravi just posted in some snippets...and...,"

Radha asks excited into the phone - " and...?? What Niks?? Oh wait...you hang up...I need to see them for myself..I will call you back..."

And she quickly hangs up and goes to her Instagram instantly and the minute she sees in the snippets of the clippings herself - she cant help but grin like a idiot- happily!

And she finally calls back Nikhil two minutes later and says into the phone grinning to herself - " #HappiestBrideandGroomEver..Niks..what do you say??"

She hears Nikhil chuckle happily - " exactly partner..thats exactly whats trending too amidst the numerous other congratulatories hasgtags..."

Radha admits grinning - " And I am so happy for them ya...and dude..they look simply stunning together...where are those trollers from Pia's fan clubs...let them see these pics and burn..and try to troll Khushi again...like in their faces...damm..."

Nikhil chuckles at that - " my thoughts exactly...partner...anyway..can you believe this..Radha..for real? As in two of our favorite cricketing players from the Men/Women's -are finally Happily Married...I mean I can't wait for them to release the official pictures through us..."

Radha nods excited - " yup...I can't wait too..partner..I can't wait too..."

Back In Sydeny - At The Resort - Wedding Banquet

Near the Mandap

Khushi's POV

Guyssssssssssss!!!

We are Marrieddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

I am going crazy in Happiness and Glee - which is why after greeting and meeting everyone+ taking their blessings - I have just hugged onto Mom/Dad/Superbro - happily again - this way!

And as I feel Dad - Mom- Superbro hug onto me harder as Superbro finally whispers - "Okay...Junior...we had planned a surprise for you...but now I am confused..even though I am tearing up like a crazy emotional brother...I do not want you to tear up...so maybe..we will push it to later..."

I pull back immediately now as I say looking at him kissing his hand - " bhai...no...please.....I want my surprise thike? just as you planned it??"

He grins - " are you sure Junior??"

I nod at him and Dad's eyes well up emotionally as he asks - " beta..will you hug me to my side and your Mom too...as we watch your surprise??"

I nod at them and I exchange a overwhelmed glance with Arnav (who had been pulled into a massive hug by Akash+ Anj just right two steps away from me) and I get into the center of Mom and Dad - hugging onto them - gesturing to My Stranger who was finally my Husband - that they'v prepped up a surprise for me and I am so excited to see it!

He nods at me lovingly ofcourse and Abhi Dad/Reva Mom/Dadi plus all of our close ones circle around the Mandap again as Superbro announces to everyone that he was going to play a video up on the LED screen upfront (Which had been running with the functions pics of Arnav and Me - uptil now) - as a Surprise for His Junior!

Ok.

Guys.

Just the way he said that - makes me feel all Emotional as I hug onto Mom and Dad all emotional.

And right then as the cue of a Punjabi Folk Song -(the little tunes of which had been playing in a mix of songs as and when I made my way in) - falls in my ears and the screen gets Lit Up with a Video Reel of various pictures off me with Mom/Dad/ Superbro - ranging from ever since I was born - to my toddler/to my younger kid/to when I first picked up the bat/my early teenage time playing/plus ranging in between various happy moments with them all through the 22 years of my life uptil this point + added with happy pics with Anj in the last one year too as one happy family + pics with my close relatives/Jess+ Shivi+ my close friends+ my team-mates - I do feel Dear Eyes well up on reflex!

(Authors Note - Please listen to this traditional song below - on which the video reel of Khushi's childhood is playing)

Dear Heart and Mind chip in emotionally. Alrightly K - I know we promised you that we wouldn't cry! But I guess - the moment calls out for it yet again momentarily for this sight up on the LED screen + this emotional song makes us want to pour out - A waterfall of Sweet+Salty Lemonade of overwhelmed emotions?

And since I am all for going with the flow of my emotions always - I finally hug my head into Dad's chest and cry it out a little - before hugging Mom and venting out some tears out and I finally hop my way to my Superbro across fast (glad that the heels were off my feet due to the Religious ceremony) - for that was where he stood next to this LED screen with his eyes all welled up with emotion again - and I just hugged him hard and I whisper - " no matter what thike?? I will always be your Junior...always...and you will always be my Superbro...."

And as my Superbro hugs me back all tight and begins to sob out emotionally - Dear Eyes end up flooding out a lot more than anticipated - ofcourse!!

ARNAV'S POV

GUYS.

I understand the emotional context of the sight up in front off me - ofcourse as I see My Sparkle crying in the arms of her Superbro(given that I just experienced the similiar emotions last year) - and I am pretty much just reliving it again too as Akash and me have Anj sandwiched in between a brotherly hug - with both our parents watching on the loving emotional sight - emotionally as the video clipping+ song up on screen finally comes to an end!

Dad finally nudges Sagar Dad wanting to make him smile through his Daddy tears as he says - " there there...Sagar...you cheated...you said...you'd let me have the koolest father in law tag for today and that bit totally depended on if Khushi beta wouldn't tear up emotionally this way...and all was faring well until...this emotional video clipping came on..."

That does make Sagar Dad and Nisha Mom smile through their tears and Mom hugs Nisha Mom and Dad hugs Sagar Dad in an emotional hug as they say in unison - " she's our little girl too..always will be...Sagar..Nisha..you know that don't you??"

They nod at Mom and Dad lovingly and I finally exchange a happy smile with Akash, Anj/Dadi and walk up to them and hug Sagar Dad and Nisha Mom in a warm hug in emotional support and as they hug me back happily and compose themselves and their tears - and Anjlai comes up happily to just hug them too - I whisper in her ears wanting to now distract my Wife from all the emotional crying(because it was making me emotional too) - " Anj...don't you girls have to steal my shoes??"

Anj looks at me amused - " oh yeahh...yes..."

I chuckle as I add - " go on then..do it...so that I can distract My Sparkle from all the crying.... I mean...I literally might just be the only groom ever - who is reminding the girl gang about the same given the bit that everyone's just caught up in happy emotions...see that's where my shoes are...by the Mandap...go on...gesture to Shivi+ Kudrat to steal them as they are standing right up close..."

Anjali chuckles at that and she nods and gestures Shivi from across to get on with that and Arnav is pulled into a warm hug by Sagar again as he whispers - " and because its you Arnav...I am rest assured in my heart that you will always do everything in your power to make my little girl smile..."

I nod at him sincerely as I admit - " always...Sagar Dad..always..,"and with that I exchange another loving nod with both our parents+ Dadi and I finally walk up to My Sparkle and I pat on her shoulder lovingly and she instantly turns around and leaps into my arms all emotional - venting out her tears as she whispers brokenly narrpwing her eyes at Rahul lovingly across - " uff ya...love...I know...I know...I told you that I wont cry thike..but what to do ya...look at what Superbro did...he made me so emotional...with this amazing videoclip..."

I kiss on her forhead lovingly in acknowledgement of her emotions and nod at Rahul gesturing him the same too

Rahul finally wipes his overwhelmed tears and says with a smile - " okay..okay...Junior...I am sorry..."

Khushi wipes her tears within the circle of my arms as she says - " uff ya...now why are you sorry Superbro...I loved it so so so very much...now I am just thanking my cricketing gods that this make up turned out to be waterproof for Real..."

We all chuckle at that and I finally cup her face lovingly wiping the remainder of her tears away as I add with a wink - " hey...you..wifey...I need a little help...in here..."

Khushi nods and looks at me puzzled - " huh??

I grin - " so ...your girl gang out there + your entire women in blue unit has got a hold on my shoes...you better be on my side for a quicker negotiation after the remainder of the photoshoot and after lunch...,"and I lean in to whisper in her ears softly - " because I quicker negotiation means that I shall be able to whisk you away bang on time...dear wife..."

That makes her chuckle ofcourse within the circle of my arms as she whispers in my ear - " ofcourse...dear husband...I get the point you just exactly made...don't you worry at all thike? I will help you through the quicker negotiation for sure..."

And I just engulf her in my arms again one more time and kiss her forhead before pulling back up from our hug content with the smile I saw curved up her lips as the emotional angst began to slip of her frame - too!

Well it isn't News to you all isn't it? I mean I surely would do just about anything to make My Wife Smile - in her emotional moments - even if that meant getting my own shoes Stolen at our Wedding!

Oh.

Can I Just say that Again in My Head for just the Ring of it sounds like Music Already!

WIFE.

HA!

MY PRECIOUS SPARKLE - IS FINALLY MY WIFE!

MY WIFE!

#CraziestGroomEver - Who?

Me - Indeed!

TADAAAA!!

How was the Update Guys???

Next Update : Tomorrow Night

Please continue to take necessary precautions while out and Stay Safe everyone - the Covid numbers seem to be at a Rise Again!!

Thanks, guys, for all the Love and Support. I can never really express my Gratitude Enough- Ever!

Much Love.

Always.

coderlady thumbnail

Phones confiscated so no texting. Bride and groom have to wait.

coderlady thumbnail

Sparkle wants to wear her Sneakers. Who can blame her for wanting that?

coderlady thumbnail

Sparkle is going to totally floor him when he gets a look.

coderlady thumbnail

Finally united in a bond of lifetime.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

HERE I AM with the next - Medium Length Update ! Its about 6K words in length right โ€“ and as you all know ideally first this bit with its scenes was supposed to come in the Previous update of Twinkles of Passion โ€“ but then I decided to go in for a Split instead โ€“ so here it is - the medium length 6K Word update as a Stand Alone Update!!

And Yup โ€“ Which Means that โ€“ There will still be about One More Update โ€“ before I Finally list the Story Complete!!(Will give Epilogues post that in duration of like Once in Two Weeks)

So Yup.

I Am like all Smiles + Happy Tears posting this Up too!

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc โ€“ since I have not proofread.

Also yes :

SOME MATURE CONTENT IN THE FLOW OF THE UPDATE (WINKSSSSSSSSSS)

And I shall now let you Dive In โ€“ without further Delay.

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyrightยฉmysticaltales11111โ„ข2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reservedยฎ mysticaltales11111

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites โ€“ who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is โ€“ mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

CHAPTER 51.2 โ€“ I JUST WANA STAY โ€“ 'LOST'- IN YOU

FOUR HOURS 30 MINUTES LATER

At The Home - On Their Private Holiday

At The Home - On Their Private Holiday

2:30 AM IN THE NIGHT

BY THE INDOOR FIREPLACE IN THE HOUSE

ARNAV'S POV

Guys.

It surely Had Imagined It All.

Imagined What?

I had imagined the moment and the emotion a zillion freaking times within the walls of my Head and Heart โ€“ prior โ€“ thinking to myself and imagining over and over โ€“ what it would actually feel like in those intense moments when I finally make love to My Sparkle.

But.

Nope.

None of My Imaginations have lived up to the Reality for sure!

In fact โ€“ I can most rightly say โ€“ that None of My Imaginations in past have done even 0.5 percent of a Justice โ€“ towards the actuality of Intensity of the emotions that consume me right now โ€“ or to the Intensity of the Moments โ€“ that have been transpiring in between of My Sparkle and Me โ€“ โ€“ starting from the moment โ€“ I first made love to Her โ€“ a little over Four Hours Ago.

And I am so glad that I told her well in time โ€“ that Now that I had actually felt what it was feeling to Make Love to her โ€“ I wouldn't be able to Stop for hours!

And Why Am I โ€“ this Glad about that?

Because โ€“ well โ€“ I surely haven't been able to Stop Making Love to Her at all.(Have Made raw and deep Love to her four times over already โ€“ with a short while of a pause in between those lovemaking sessions obviously but during those short while of pauses โ€“ I have just been kissingโ€“ caressing her madly- exploring every inch of her body with my lips โ€“ and all of that collectively narrows down to the Bit โ€“ that basically I haven't let her outta the circle of my arms for all these hours at all โ€“ until about five minutes ago โ€“ when she wanted to use the washroom to just freshen up!

YEAH.

I KNOW โ€“ I HAVE GONE BESERK!

BUT I CAN'T HELP IT.

ALSO.

I can't help but smile to myself as a vision of her flushing furiously but grinning at me mischievously - as she put on the Blue Robe over herself before walking over to the washroom + telling me that she will be back in a Jiffy โ€“ crosses my Head!

Ok Then.

Let's use the little while of Wait โ€“ to relight โ€“ the Fire within this Fireplace.

Two- three minutes later as I am done with that โ€“ and my eyes fall on the filled glasses of wine aside(Which I had filled hours ago) โ€“ I can't help but chuckle to myself โ€“ for we literally forgot all about Them โ€“ amidst our moments!

Well.

Well.

Well.

I surely need no alcohol for Intoxication โ€“ given that I already am soaring high on intoxicated passion and desire for My Sparkle!

I settle back under the duvet in my spot โ€“ over the Futon โ€“ awaiting my Sparkle's return from the washroom. Also I can't believe that she's just been gone over what five-seven minutes โ€“ and I am already impatient to kiss/touch/make love to her again.

Jeeeeeeeez.

Sparkle โ€“ be back here โ€“ already โ€“ Now!

I can Never Make Love to Her โ€“ Enough.

Ever.

Period.

Just like โ€“ I can never Kiss Her Enough.

Period.

Just Like I can never Caress Her or Devour Her Intimately โ€“ Enough too!

And...

Wait.

Maybe I should just Say - Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Raizada.

Relax a little โ€“ Will You?

Give Her a Break!

You'v been having your super intense ways with her for hours at a stretch and even though in your heart you know you were pretty much Starving for these moments with Her โ€“ it's surely been as Intense for Her โ€“ given that lovemaking in its actual literal sense is all New for Her...

Oh wait.

My smile shortens a little on it's own accord as I re-analyse that thought and link it up with the bit of My Sparkle being gone โ€“ over these five โ€“ seven minutes.

Holy Crap!

Is she Ok??????????????

What if โ€“ She's Not?

What if she is like sore or something??????

Need to Text her.

I reach out for my Phone.

Dammit.

I find her's right next to mine โ€“ all switched off!

I get up from my spot immediately โ€“ put on my tracks at the speed of light โ€“ and begin to Run my way towards our Room โ€“ a part of me now cursing myself for actually and literally โ€“ loosing my sense of all control around her โ€“ in these last Four Hours Plus.

I halt in my tracks though โ€“ the minute I am about to cross the Dining Table Area.

Why?

Because I spot โ€“ My Sparkle โ€“ walking right back into the Area โ€“ sliding the Sliding door shut and locking it up Instantly smiling to herself.

I dash towards her at the speed of light and turn her around by her arm gently (taking her by surprise) and pull her into a Crushing Hug instantly just holding onto her โ€“ tight โ€“ within the circle of my Arms.

Ok.

Her Vibes tell me she is Ok.

But I need to ask.

Before I can even ask her anything โ€“ I feel her hug me hard as she whispers softly to ask โ€“ " ok then...meri jaan...what's up??why does your vibe tell me that you are consumed with worry??"

I pull back instantly and cup her face lovingly as I admit caressing her cheek โ€“ " because I am worried...Sparkle..probably that's why??"

She shoots me a confused look holding onto my wrist โ€“ " huh?? You are Worried for Real??why love??"

I kiss her cheek and her forehead next immediately caressing her arms and shoulders โ€“ " thank god...you look ok...Sparkle...I was just worried if you were sore or something and if that was what was taking you so long...,"and I pause to just step back and examine her frame for any signs of discomfort and she smiles and grins at that as she says rolling her eyes mischievouslyโ€“ " uff na....just look at you โ€“ x-raying me for assurance....you na are crazy love...ofcourse...I am okay..meri jaan...never been freaking better...you were just worrying like for no reason at all...thike?"

I sigh in instant relief as I engulf her into my arms again and I kiss her head possessively โ€“ " thank god...dammit...a part of my head was just cursing myself for loosing my sense of all control around you for all these hours... literally and figuratively ...Sparkle...I was so scared that what if all my crazy intensity had led you to feel sore or something...,"and I pause because I feel her kiss over my Heart instantly as she adds chuckling โ€“ " ahaan? really?? go on...is that what you were feeling???"

I pull back instantly as I admit smiling โ€“ all relieved because her eyes were mirroring only mischievousness back to me โ€“ " Sparkle...please don't chuckle right now? alright? wasn't funny when the thought first strike-d me alright??you just tell me again...you are okay right? you aren't just saying it for my sake..are you??"

Khushi grins as she tiptoes and kisses my cheek and whispers in my ears โ€“ " ofcourse I am okay...love...also please note...I loved that you lost your sense of all control in the intense ways you did for all these hours at a stretch Skipper Blue...ask me why??please?? for I have my answer ready...and I am sure...you are going to love my answer..."

I fist my hand into her hair gently and pull her by the head back to make her look into my eyes as I ask โ€“ aching to know her answer already โ€“ " why??????"

She answers softly keeping her gaze locked with mine โ€“ "because you see Skipper Blue... these last four hours plus were a simple testimony to dear mind and heart โ€“ over how much you want me/have wanted me in like physical intense ways too and I love that okay?? That you ache/yearn/want me this way..like..I just simply love the feeling/ the thrill off it insane...that..see...oh wait..how should I put this...hmmmm...okay...so.. just as we finished making love the last time over before I excused to head to the washroom โ€“ I was just consumed with the exhilarating emotions reliving the intensity of our love -making โ€“ for it kind off equates into the bit of me feeling like โ€“ as if I can never make love to you enough too...like....I ache/yearn and want you as much too thike? like I.....,"and she pauses because I do not let her finish her sentence feeling the need to just Kiss her Hard โ€“ momentarily again and she whispers into my lips three minutes later โ€“ " don't worry..please?? okay? I am perfectly alright...everywhere...literally..acha...why don't you touch me to check and find out for yourself haan?? you will surely know then...,"and she begins to kiss me madly again.

I whisper and groan into her lips on reflex โ€“ continuing to kiss her โ€“ as madly too - my hands caressing her backcurves over the robe โ€“ "godammit..... if I touch you now...I am afraid my desperacy to make love to you again โ€“ will take over Sparkle...and I swear to god...that nothing will stop me from hauling you over my shoulder and make love to you hard and deep again..."

She pulls back for a second and whispers tugging on my hair with her hands โ€“ " and what if...I am just as desperate as you are haan? to feel you in me ..already again?? just a simple caress from you and this scorching kiss has me on fire already... uff...just touch me..dammit...now...like this very freaking nanosecond and you will know what I want...it's you meri jaan...it's you...,"and she resumes the heated duel in between our Lips.

OK.

SHE IS ALREADY PUSHING ME BACK INTO THE STARVED FOR HER โ€“ Caveman VERSION OF MYSELF โ€“ WITH HER WORDS!

And I feel my hands act in accordance with her guidance as she takes my hands herself to touch the bare her intimately under the robe โ€“ creating a havoc over my body already โ€“ and she lets out a moan as my fingers caress her tenderly and gently and she adds pulling back โ€“ looking straight into my eyes โ€“ " see...now you know...what I mean...don't you My dear Husband??"

I groan as I whisper looking into her eyes โ€“ feeling all relaxed within now as her body begins to give me the signals that I really had nothing to worry about in the first place โ€“ "well yes..my dear wife...I get that..plus also looks like I am going to haul you over my shoulder indeed Sparkle...just guide me on this though? you want me to carry us back to the futon by the fireplace? Or our room now??"

She chuckles at that gleefully and shoots me a wink โ€“ " both...as in..uff na...maybe..by the fireplace first..and then...a while after..to the room...,"and she pauses as her eyes darken with passion and she steps in closer to place a sensuous kiss over my heart before looking into my eyes โ€“ " I told you na thike? I just want us to make love to one another madly and desperately till wee hours of the morning too...and you know very well that I always mean what I say...My Stranger...so...yup...I meant it..literally and figuratively...and the time on the clock on the walls - tells me that its just nearing 3 am which means that it just isn't โ€“ wee hours of the morning yet..."

That's It.

She's Freaking Done It โ€“ Again.

Done what?

Emptied My Head of All Sanity with that Look of Her's.

I haul her up over my shoulders instantly lovingly and walk us in quick strides to the Fireplace and make her lie on the Futon urgently untying her robe to get her bare instantly โ€“ and once I yank the damm robe of her โ€“ my hands end up acting on their own accord caressing her madly everywhere and I dip my head forhead to kiss her stomach lovingly as my one hand returns to explore and touch her intimately and I admit feeling the need of my lips wanting to take over โ€“ " godammit...Sparkle...this time around..I do need to devour you bad first..before I make love to you again......"

And the minute she moans my name and holds my head over her stomach by her hand โ€“ and adjusts her body to give me and my lips all the further access - I do Just That.

I devour Her Intimately first โ€“ before proceeding with Making Raw/Intense/Deep โ€“ Love to her over and over again!

AUTHORS Note- ATTACHING A FEW PICS OF THEIR ROOM

AUTHORS Note- ATTACHING A FEW PICS OF THEIR ROOM

7:30 AM

In the Morning

KHUSHI'S POV

La.

La.La.

La.La.La.

La.La.La.La.La โ€“ La โ€“ La โ€“ La โ€“ La โ€“ La โ€“ La โ€“ La โ€“ La

La.La.La....La....La....La.....Hymmmm...Hymm...

Hey.

Don't Laugh Ya Guys!

Ok.

Wait.

Maybe โ€“ You all Can Just Smirk Over My Craziness a Tad Bit little โ€“ thike?

For.

Yup.

For That's Your's Truly โ€“ Charlie Chaplin Me โ€“ Humming and Waltzing around to myself in sheer Glee - in front of our bathroom mirror โ€“ Indeed!

I mean โ€“ How Can I Not?(Given the Exhilarating excitement โ€“ I am feeling right now??????????)

Like โ€“ I am so exhilarated still โ€“ after spending a super intense night in Arnav's arms โ€“ that Dear Eyes Literally flashed up within just two hours of catching up on Sleep!(Arnav and Me โ€“ only crashed off to sleep exhausted in each other's arm โ€“ at around 5:30 am which was like an Hour after he Carried me in his Arms lovingly to Our Room at 4:30am โ€“ and we ended up Making Love to One another Yet Again โ€“ all consumed by Our Intoxicating Passion for one another.)

Ok.

Wait.

I think to be fair enough โ€“ I think that bit of it happened โ€“as in the bit off Dear Eyes flashing open bit happened - because of my need to stock up Dear body with some H20 and freshen up too!

But.

Nonetheless.

Now that I am up anyway โ€“ and Dear Husband is sleeping all cozily in our bed โ€“ I might as well take this moment to Waltz Around in Sheer Euphoriaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

La....La....La....

La...La...La...La...

La...La...La....

OH MY FREAKING GODS YA โ€“ GUYS!

I AM JUST SO SO SO SO FREAKING HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY โ€“ RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like โ€“ I am LIKE totally AND Crazily and Euphorically-Stumped into a new found passionate addiction for this Man - My Husband! Oooh โ€“ the things he makes me feel when he makes love to me or when I make love to Him โ€“ are just downright like the Most Intense Emotions of Love and Passion โ€“ we as HomoSapiens are programmed to feel for Sure! And I am pretty sure that I speak that on behalf of both of us โ€“ given that his eyes continued to bear into Mine โ€“ over and over as we made love and because we both literally have a PhD in reading and understanding each other's unsaid โ€“ its totally like a Safe Premise of Conclusion โ€“ Indeed.

I mean I can't even begin to tell you about the crazy euphoric emotions of passionate addiction+ Intense Raw Love โ€“ that continue to consume and stump Dear Insides โ€“ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Why can I not begin to tell you?

Because โ€“ I simply just am at a Loss of any Comparison/Analogy/Words to just try to equate the words out of my Being!

Like โ€“ Literally!

See โ€“ Do you all Hear any Inner Rant coming out from the High Courts of Dear Mind/Supreme Courts of Dear Heart??????????

No โ€“ right??

And you all know โ€“ that is exactly what they do to me โ€“ going into their silent stumped stuper โ€“ when they are bomarded with Intense Tides right?

So Yup.

But.

Hey.

I am sure โ€“ my Crazy Humming and Waltzing Around to Myself โ€“ Dressed in just the Blue Silk Robe โ€“( the one Dear Husband Yanked off me Twice last night) โ€“ gives you the exact Glimpse into the State of Elated Insides โ€“ Nonetheless โ€“ right??????????

So Yup.

I shall continue with my Happy Stuper โ€“ for A Bit โ€“ Again!

La.La..La...La...La...La....

La...La...La....

Lets Twirl a Little Bit โ€“ toooo!

Twirl 1 โ€“ 2- 3 โ€“ 3.5- 4- 4.5 -5...

La.....La....La....La.....

La....La...La...La...

Oh Wait.

I pause in my Twirling!

Why so?

Because I just released that โ€“ the Chef and the Butler are scheduled to come in a couple of hours โ€“ to get our Breakfast Prepped!!

But โ€“ to be Honest โ€“ Guys โ€“ I don't think I want literally anyone else entering in Our Private Co-cooned Space โ€“ right now at all.

So Yup.

Apologies ya Guys โ€“ gotta pause on our One on One to take two minutes out โ€“ to quickly act up on this brilliant idea that's struck Dear Mind โ€“ after which I think I gotta just snuggle back into Arnav's arms and let myself freefall towards a peaceful slumber for a couple of hours again.Or else you all know him na โ€“ if he wakes up and does not find me next to him โ€“ he will get all worked up worrying for no reason โ€“ If I am okay or not โ€“ after our Intense Love-Making โ€“ Marathon last Night!!

So.

Yup!

I shall just see you all โ€“ in a little shortwhileee!

Pakka Se!

Four Hours Later

11:30 AM โ€“ In Their Room

Arnav's eyes flutter open on their own accord and the minute he looks sideways โ€“ he can't help but grin to himself โ€“ at the peaceful sight of His Sparkle sleeping all co-cooned with her head tucked in the crook of his arm โ€“ with her one hand over ...

Arnav's eyes flutter open on their own accord and the minute he looks sideways โ€“ he can't help but grin to himself โ€“ at the peaceful sight of His Sparkle sleeping all co-cooned with her head tucked in the crook of his arm โ€“ with her one hand over his heart and their limbs inter-twined with one another. He turns around slowly so as to not disturb her in her peaceful slumber โ€“ and wedges up on his elbow โ€“ to just take a couple of minutes โ€“ to soak in the sight in front off him.

Two minutes later โ€“ he smiles to himself and plants another loving kiss on her forhead and it is right then he see's her eyes flutter open as they lock with his instantly and she gives him an adorable sleepy smile as she whispers caressing his cheek โ€“ " hey...you...husband...goodmorning..."

Arnav chuckles lovingly and kisses her cheek instantly โ€“ " hey...you...wifey...goodmorning to you.....,"and he pauses to ask โ€“ " Sparkle....,"

And before he can even finish his sentence he sees his Sparkle roll her eyes at him mischeviously as she adds lacing her hands around his neck โ€“ " yes...yes...I know what you are going to ask..meri jaan...Sparkle...are you okay?? So let me tell you well in advance my love...that I surely am okay...and infact if you just ask me that one more time...or worry for me on that note once more...thou shall be forbideen to touch me for an hour...thike??"

That makes Arnav chuckle as he gets on top off her instantly straddling her and holding her hands back to the bed on either sides as he asks โ€“ " really?? Sparkle?? I reckon you consider that bit off it again..for I am sure...I aint the only one โ€“ who'd be suffering in banishment then.."

Khushi chuckles at that lovingly as she begins to caress his torso โ€“ " well yes...you make a fair point in there...love...maybe...I should reconsider those terms...indeed...,"and they both share another warm chuckle before she leans up to pull him closer and he leans forward at the same time โ€“ and their lips storm into one another's for a steely deep and intense prolonged french kiss.

And about five โ€“ minutes later โ€“ the only reason why Khushi actually pauses on kissing him and from asking him to just make love to her again was because she literally felt her stomach rumble in protest for some food and she whispers into his lips reluctantly โ€“ " ohh..godammit...love..as much as I want us to not leave our bed right now...but I guess dear stomach does need some food....it's rumbled so very strongly...that I am sure you heard it too...ya...."

Arnav grins at that as he finishes kissing her in a brief kiss and then plants a loving kiss on her cheek, caressing it too โ€“ " well..no...Sparkle...I didn't hear the rumble of your stomach...but I get what you mean..for I surely just heard mine rumble too...,"and they both share a warm chuckle again as he gets off her and sits next to her on the side and Khushi sits up half way in bed too - grinning and as his eyes fall on the digital clock on the side he asks puzzled looking back at his Sparkle sideways โ€“ " wait...Sparkle? how is it 11:30 am already? And why haven't the Chef and Butler rang us in for Breakfast yet? They were supposed to by 9:30am right?????"

Khushi chuckles at that as she propels up on her knees and picks up the Blue Robe from her side and puts in on โ€“ her bare self and she winks at her husband as she adds โ€“ " well...that's maybe because I asked them not to meri jaan...,"and she gets off the bed instantly and playfully throws Arnav's tracks back at him as she adds watching him put his tracks on urgently โ€“ puzzled+ smiling too โ€“ " wana know why??"

Arnav gets off the bed in a jiffy next โ€“ dressed in just his tracks and he pulls her by the hand closer lacing his one hand around her waist lovingly narrowing his eyes at her mischeviously โ€“ " why Sparkle??and most importantly when did you even do this?"

Khushi laces her hands around his neck as she whispers grinning - "ok...first..let me fill you in on the when...I woke up ant around 730 am to freshen up so yeah...I just called them on the extension to their outhouse and informed them of the same...before snuggling back into your arms to sleep...and I did so because...I just felt like I wasn't ready to have anyone enter our private coo-cooned โ€“ space ya meri jaan...I mean...I just want You โ€“ Me โ€“ Us โ€“ all day today atleast ya...I mean..I don't even want to interact with anyone else around....I just wana stay Lost in You...,"she finishes with a mischevious wink.

Arnav chuckles at that happily as he winks caressing her cheek โ€“ " say that again...will you please???"

Khushi winks โ€“ " nope...not right now..for I know...you will rip this robe off me again and haul me back to end and make love to me right very now...if I just say that again..so maybe..I shall just postponing saying that bit of it loud after breakfast...which I want to cook for us โ€“ together โ€“ with You...indeed...I mean..we both know..we are decent when it comes to culinary skills..but we never got the chance to cook together prior to this...so hey...why not..do the same now? the kitchen's fully stocked with everything we need anyway...how's the idea meri jaan...?? And I am telling you...I am surely whipping up some killer Spanish omelettes for us..."

Arnav nods excited โ€“ " thrilling indeed Sparkleโ€“ I love the idea of just US cooking for ourselves ...and oh you know I 'v been dying to taste your Spanish omellets Rahul/Anj/sagar dad/Nisha Mom keep bragging about anyway...,"and he winks and asks next โ€“ " so how about this wifey...your chef of a husband is all ready to process a breakfast request from your end...what is it that you would like to eat? Some pancakes? Waffles? I can whip some? Or some grilled toasties with vegetable and cheese???????"

Khushi narrows her eyes at him lovingly โ€“ " oh you so know I am going in for the grilled toasties with vegetable and cheese...haina??"I mean...Reva Mom/Anj/Akash/Abhi Dad keep bragging about it too...so yup...that's exactly what it is I want...to taste off your hands...indeed..."

Arnav grins โ€“ " done...deal...wifey...but do I get a bonus point? I mean..all I want is for you to just keep that robe on yourself..while we cook? Okay??"

Khushi winks and nods โ€“ " why? So that you can take it off me after??"

Arnav nods chuckling and Khushi adds giving him a thumbs up โ€“ " its done then..meri jaan...but only on one condition โ€“ no touching or kissing me until after breakfast thike? I mean until after we finish our coffee and tea's thike? too?? Like no cheating allowed whatsoever...because if you even touch me gently while I am cooking โ€“ my omelletes will get burned..indeed...."

Arnav winks at her lovingly at that โ€“ " okay...then Sparkle...it's a done deal...ill try to keep my hands off you..until you are equipped with some energy and nutrition โ€“ for what I have in store for you after.."

And just like that โ€“ they both share warm laugh and walk in hand in hand to their bath to first freshen up in turns and then set out to make their very first Breakfast together โ€“ as Husband and Wife!

45 Minutes Later

By The Dining Table Near The Kicthen

The View from the Table

The View from the Table

Kitchen where they Cooked Together โค

A

A

rnav's POV

I bite back my chuckle with great difficulty as I see Khushi bite into the last bit of the grilled toastie and she lets out a foody โ€“ " oh my god...yumm....hmmmm...mmmm....love...this just seems to get yummer by the end...this was amazing...can I have this for brekkie again tomorrow?? Please??pretttyy please????? ok like hands down..this was way better than my omelettes ya..."

I chuckle at that lovingly smitten by Just Her โ€“ yet again - finishing the last bit of my Yumm Spanish omellete and the toastie too for we'd just cooked enough portions for us both and then shared our meal โ€“ " ofcourse...meri jaan...I am at your service..indeed...and lets just be fair...you are just being biased...this Spanish omellete was the best one I'v ever had indeed...too..."

She chuckles at that lovingly and finishes up with her last bite of the toastie and adds sticking out her tongue at me playfully โ€“ " ohh please....thats you being super biased..thike? you know you are a better cook Skipper Blue...,"and she looks sideways outta the glass window happily soaking in the views with a happy sigh โ€“ " I still can't get enough of how gorgeous the views are ..Arnav...its freaking surreal...ya..."

I chuckle as I admit with a wink โ€“ sipping my coffee โ€“ " really? I don't know what other views you talking about Sparkle? for I 'v got my eyes fixated on just you in this Killer Robe

I chuckle as I admit with a wink โ€“ sipping my coffee โ€“ " really? I don't know what other views you talking about Sparkle? for I 'v got my eyes fixated on just you in this Killer Robe...ever since we woke up..."

Khushi looks back at me instantly at that and she adds winking โ€“ " ooh....really?? Skipper Blue?? Is that literally what you want me to have on โ€“ like all day today kya??,"she asks sipping on her Tea.

I admit leaning back in my chair sipping on my coffee โ€“ and staying patiently put with my pact of not touching her until our breakfast was over completely โ€“ admiring the scintillating sight of her bare legs casually crossed over one another โ€“ " nah...I don't think I want to give the damm robe or any cloth for that matter โ€“ the pleasure today...I'd rather have my hands and lips grace their place instead..."

Khushi's eyes widen adorably at that as she fans herself dramatically gulping down the last bits of her tea too and she winks after โ€“ " uff ya....you na...acha...wait..lets just quickly wind up and clean up first...k??"

I nod at her at that lovingly โ€“ and begin to help her do the same as we continue with our loving chatter and our eyes continue to sensually stare at one another too โ€“ just like they were โ€“ when we were actually cooking our Meal too!

Bliss.

Guys.

I am in the State of Eternal Bliss.

It's Only with My Wife/The Love of My Life/ My Sparkle โ€“ that just the simple acts of cooking and cleaning up together โ€“ seem to be the Moments and Memories that I'd be Chasing After Too!

#CraziestHusbandWho?

Me Indeed.

Fifteen Minutes Later

On The Living Room โ€“ Sofa

Khushi gestures Arnav lovingly catching up on her breathe with great difficulty โ€“ to not caress her legs this sensually โ€“ for she was still on the phone

Khushi gestures Arnav lovingly catching up on her breathe with great difficulty โ€“ to not caress her legs this sensually โ€“ for she was still on the phone.

Arnav couldn't help but continue with his caressing ministrations loving the way โ€“ His Sparkle was fighting back her moans into the phone โ€“ but because she was quite successful at it โ€“ he was adamant to continue โ€“ wanting her to just hang up โ€“ soon!

After cleaning up and winding up โ€“ they had decided to get on a brief call with their families back home to just inform them that everything was wonderful with them here โ€“ before they switched off their phones again for the rest of the Day.

But the Brief conversation obviously turned into a ten- twelve minute one.

He hears Khushi answer into the phone now her breathe catching on her as his hands now loosened her robe and travelled to her curves and traced them sensuallyโ€“ " okay...Anj...yup..yes...pakka se..I will share tons of pics later this night...you all keep enjoying your time there at the resort too thike? okay?? Love you all....bbye...yes our phones will be off...but you do know the home's landline extension no na? do call if anything urgent thike?,"and she finally hangs up and switches off her phone instantly before turning in Arnavs arms who was grinning mischeviously and Khushi says narrowing her eyes โ€“ " are you crazy or what love?? I mean โ€“ I was on the phone with our families...and you...,"and before Arnav can say anything to that โ€“ Khushi gets off his arms and points a finger at him playfully โ€“ " no no...no..thou can't go unpunished for this thike? just you wait...full on punishment of not touching me for another hour if you don't catch me in two minutes..and none at all if you catch me in two obviously....,"and she instantly runs out of his Reach towards the open courtyard at the Back!

Arnav follows her out in quick strides immediately ofcourse grinning โ€“ and he slides the door to the backyard shut immediately too and the minute he spots his Sparkle heading and running towards the Pool in the backyard and she leaps straight in โ€“ dressed in just that Robe โ€“ and she begins to swim โ€“ the flow of the water through her loosened robe giving him the scintillating glimpses he couldn't help but groan fighting his Innate Desire for her burn through him already too.

Arnav follows her out in quick strides immediately ofcourse grinning โ€“ and he slides the door to the backyard shut immediately too and the minute he spots his Sparkle heading and running towards the Pool in the backyard and she leaps straight in โ€“...

He runs towards the Pool at the speed of light and leaps straight into the Pool after her โ€“ dressed in just his tracks and in quick swim strides he catches up with His Sparkle and Holds her by the waist and pulls her back into his frame hugging her snug from behind making them both stand in the pool too as he kisses her ears softly from behind and he whispers โ€“ " nah...60 seconds..was all I needed...meri jaan..."

Khushi chuckles happily at that loving the feel of the cool water work its cooling affect through their otherwise heated bodies for one another already โ€“ "oops...I almost forgot...you are pretty athletic...yourself..arent you...Skipper Blue...should have known you will catch up quickly...why did I give you the target of two minutes anyway? Shoul have made it sixty seconds in the first place? but then maybe..you'd have chased me faster then...,"and she leans back in his frame snug pushing her backframe into him loving the way she could feel his breathe hitch on him.

And Arnav groans over and over โ€“ burying her head in the crook of her neck beginning to shower her necksides with deep urgent kisses โ€“ "godammit....you...Sparkle...ofcourse I'd have chased you faster...you know I love a good chase...,"with his hands reaching her to caress her all her back curves too.

And Khushi turns around in his arms instantly and she laces her hands through his wet slick hair and whispers โ€“ " shall we go in now.. meri jaan??"

Arnav nods at her instantly his passionate gaze burning into her passionate one and hauls her over his shoulder lovingly and walks them both out back through quick strides within the pool and just as he is striding their way indoors he hears Khushi whispers softly โ€“ " you...know...I love it when you haul me over your shoulder this way...gives me goosebumps all over...for it tells me...that you are going to ravage me way too intensely the minute you have me pinned under you...meri jaan...uff ya...love...we are surely the crazy ones in here...."

Arnav chuckles as he heads towards their room now and he closes the door shut and plonks his Sparkle back on her feet instantly and kisses her softly on the side of her lips โ€“ " make that craziest...will you..."

And Khushi nods chuckling and she feels him hold her by the hand walking them both to the bath โ€“ as he undresses the robe off her finally โ€“ and urgently and picks up the towel from the rod to just dry her in a rush before he undresses himself too and dry's himself urgently as well โ€“ before whisking her in his arms possessively and carrying her back to their bed and pinning her underneath him in a fraction of a second โ€“ before he gets on top off her and straddles her intensely and begins to kiss her madly.

And Khushi nods chuckling and she feels him hold her by the hand walking them both to the bath โ€“ as he undresses the robe off her finally โ€“ and urgently and picks up the towel from the rod to just dry her in a rush before he undresses himself too ...

And Khushi can only moan and whimper his name into his lips over and over as she continues to kiss him madly โ€“ her hands pulling him closer by the back and her legs wrapping around his waist urgently crossing over her feet at the small of his back โ€“ gesturing him to begin making love to her already โ€“ again.

And as โ€“ Arnav breaks away from their scortching kiss momentarily to just dawn protection again โ€“ he looks deep into her eyes as he whispers caressing her thigs and back curves urgently โ€“ " say that again...for me one more time will you please???what was it that you wanted haan??"

Khushi understands the reference and she adds in a soft whimper keeping her gaze locked with his as he finally begins to enter her slowly โ€“ " Lost...I Just Wana Be Lost In You...Ar..na..v..."

And just as he hears that bit from her โ€“ he finally groans to himself and bury's himself in her urgently and begins to make deep love to her urgently too โ€“ burying his head in the crook of her neck and he whispers in her ears โ€“ " you say..you just wana be Lost in Me...Sparkle?and I say...that I am utterly disappointed that you were the one to voice this to me first...for it is me...who just wants to Stay Lost in You too...You are all I freaking want dammit...I can never make love to you enough..dammit...never..."

And Khushi pulls him by the head closer to just look into her eyes โ€“ as he continues to make love to her and she begins to match her moves to him by lacing her legs around him and into his back loving the way his breathes were now hitching on him given her moves matching his intense onesโ€“ " ohh...I love..the sound of that...also...fair..enough...we have a consensus then..on the wanting to be lost in one another...bit and...also..on the want bi....,"and she pauses as Arnav kisses her intently and also intensifies their love making rhythyms โ€“ pushing her towards the edge of those familiar cliffs of passion making her forget her very name in the process and he whispers in her lips to ask โ€“ "say..you want me as bad too..once more..dammit...Sparkle..,"

And Khushi can only moan out in a whimper โ€“ " I want...you...as...bad...too...,"as she feels him consume her lips again in a deep kiss as their โ€“ intense and deep โ€“ love making continues.

And so โ€“ as โ€“ Arnav and Khushi/Stranger/Sparkle โ€“ continue to make raw /heated/intense/deep love to one another โ€“ intently/ urgently and possessively that way โ€“ it could be aptly said โ€“ that โ€“ Staying Lost In Each Other Intimately and Passionately This Way โ€“ was surely their Newly Found Favourite Destination โ€“ Indeed.

A Passionate Destination โ€“ that they were going to Travel together too for many a minutes, hours, days and nights โ€“ during their Private Coo-cooned Stay cut away from the Rest of The World.

#CraziestinLove -Who?

Stranger and Sparkle โ€“ Indeed!

TADAAAA!!

How was the Update Guys??? I hope my words were able to do the justice to continuous intense moments between Stranger/Sparkle โ€“ now that it is Finally Just Them Away from the World for this little while !!(Winkssss)

Please continue to take necessary precautions while out and Stay Safe everyone โ€“ the Covid numbers seem to be at a Rise Again!!

Thanks, guys, for all the Love and Support. I can never really express my Gratitude Enough- Ever!

Have a Wonderful Week โ€“ Everyone!

Much Love.

Always.