ARSHI FF : HIT WICKET MY HEART 2.0 - EPILOGUE1.0.Pg 44(8/7/2021)*Compl - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

Ok and once again I am splitting the Hungama Unlimited Chapter into Two parts given the shades of the Much Awaited Hungama - I want to portray in Sequence! Posting a Medium-Long 9k part today!!

Will be eager to know what you all think as always.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc - since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you Dive In - without further Delay.

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

CHAPTER 48.1 - HUNGAMA UNLIMITED 1.0

MEANWHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY IN INDIA

7:00 PM

On the Various/Every News Channels

The scenes live from the Sydney Cricket Ground of Skipper ASR - the ever and extremely popular figure in the country -(The Captain of the Indian Cricket Team) going down on his one knee and declaring his love for The Little Hit Girl( who had a substantial hand in winning India the ICC Women's World Cup final)+ the added declaration on Mike that it was Them who were tying the knot in the upcoming wedding ceremony on the 7th + the Scenes of the two of them Happily and Emotionally Hugging each other + the sight off Skipper ASR twirling the Little Hit Girl in his arms in sheer glee - continued to flash on every news channel + also get live streamed on every channels' social media handles over and over again - creating a Wildfire Buzz like never Before.

THE MEDIA/ONLINE WORLD BACK IN INDIA HAS JUST BEEN ALIT WITH A SPARK THAT HAD CAUGHT EVERYONE'S INTEREST LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

With Reporters on Various News Channels reporting things like -

" Its surely heading midnight in Sydney. But here for us in India - the late evening + the night ahead - surely continues to be a very exciting one for Just when we were all celebrating our Women's Cricketing Team's First Ever ICC T20 World Cup win and soaking it all in - in comes in another Dhamaka of a News that we were never expecting!! And as we continue to bring the footage of the Live Scenes from the Sydney Cricket Ground - we are delighted and surprised to report that - our much beloved Skipper ASR -- finally admits that his Heart is Taken and it has been that way since the April of last year...and that he is all set to marry the love of his Life - who is none other than The Little Hit Girl - in a couple of days from now on the 7th of Novemer..."

"Our Indian Skipper surely has set the Media Abuzz in what we would like to declare as one of the most iconic Public Reveals and Declaration of Love of All times, and all of that in the Honour of the Women who stole his Heart - Our very own Little Hit Girl! And he chose the perfect moment for it - Right After Our Women's Unit Won their First Ever World Cup......and mind you ladies and gentleman..his personal actions coming in only after the Women's Team Victory Celebrations clearly is a subtle gesture of display - that Skipper ASR...wanted to give due respect to the professional space of his Lady Love...and rightly so...for India Women have just lifted their First World Cup about an Hour Ago...and just in case you have been living under the rock - and have missed the footage of the Little Hit Girl hitting the winning sixer shot in her signature pull shot style seeing her team to Victory - we shall roll it over for you again followed by the most iconic reveal of all times..."

" This surely has got to be that One News that has gotten us all Media Reporters worked up in Two Ways. The First One - is a feeling of Immense Thrill obviously and Second being that of a little shock + disappointment over our very own selves for we still can't believe that we did not get a huff of this Love Story brewing in between two of our national cricketers. Skipper ASR obviously needs no introduction and nor does the Little Hit Girl...for we are all aware and have seen her potential with the Bat + everything she has been through earlier this year in her cricketing journey added with the fact that she had a substantial role to play this World Cup Tournament and final for Team India....."

"Yes...Ladies and Gentleman...The pictures and live stream shots that you are seeing up on our screens behind are Indeed True...Our very own Captain Arnav Singh Raizada who has always been the centre of the spotlight for his dynamic professionalism and leadership, strict work ethics, discipline, fitness regime, performance as a cricketer for our country ever since his Win as a Skipper in the Under 19 World Cup - a decade ago - takes the Media/Netizen World By Storm by going down on his one knee for lady love...The Little Hit Girl...who just about 60 minutes ago - hit the winning sixer shot for India Women as they lifted their first ever World Cup"

" The cricketing fans in the country have surely gone beserk as Social Media/ Instagram/ facebook live - every online digital channel is only flooded with the News of Skipper ASR + The Little Hit Girl - tying the knot soon and the continuous live images from the Stadium Live. And on a lighter note - it can be aptly said that a lot of female hearts have been broken tonight given the news that Captain ASR is tying the Knot soon! It isn't news that Captain Arnav Singh Raizada has always had a massive female fan following given his enigmatic charm + spirit of being a true gentleman...for just a little reminder in here...that it was his gentlemanly act a couple of years ago - about never calling/badmouthing his ex or talking about why his relationship fell apart in the past with the very popular Pia Chopra from Bollywood - that surely was a display of his grace and poise as a true gentleman on the matters of his Personal Life. Back then - it was this personal connect in between Bollywood* Cricket that had taken us..the Media World by storm - and right now in the present - it is this Brewing Connection which equals to Cricket * Cricket leading to a Cricket Square which has taken the Media World By Storm Indeed....their are various hashtags on Twitter that are begging to flood in - and we shall show you snippets of the same soon..."

"My My...finally the love story in between two people who are deeply committed to their love of 22 yards for India - finally sees the light of the day on the iconic 22 yards of the Sydney Cricketing Ground..and now that we know that it always has been Skipper ASR + The Little Hit girl who have been secretly dating all this while...we are succumbed to connect the dots in our Heads of the year gone by...leading us to conclude that this tale of Love surely tops the charts of one of the most exciting secret celebrity romance's ever..given the fact..that both The Little Hit Girl and Skipper ASR had always been rumoured to crosslinked with other people...the Little Hit Girl - Khushi was always rumoured to be linked with our nations Polo star Hridhaan Singh Rajput and the rumours about ASR and Pia Chopra reconnecting had always been hanging in the background too - given the bit that half the country had been shipping them majorly back then - but nonetheless - as the Present Scenes of ASR and Khushi hugging emotionally - continue to grace our eyes - live - we can clearly say that the two of them surely seem to be madly in love making us wonder how hard it must have been for them otherwise to just keep up with the pretend bit...for it isn't news to us all...that their siblings are married to one another...and we can now connect the dots in our heads..that this family connection was surely what helped the secret romance budding in the background with the covers on with the support of their near and dear ones...however...since Skipper ASR did mention before revealing who his bride to be to the world was - that he met her back in the February of last year and they have been together since April - it surely affirms to us - that the relationship was going strong under the background covers - months before the news of their siblings tying the knot came to light....hence leading us to mysteriously wonder in our heads - when was it that this story actually began undercovers? we can only hope...that we will be able to bring you some more information on the same in the form of some bytes from their friends and family or the couple themselves...as now..they have finally gone...public...."

And just like a few of those quote's and reports above - hundreds of more statements about the same - from reporters up on TV/Online - continued to flood the Media World - taking it by a Massive Thunderstorm - Indeed.

Meanwhile Simultaneously - in Madan's Village

Chotti pulls on her brother - Madan's sleeve again to get him out of his shocked and dazed and surprised stuper - because she could not understand why had he been stoned into a Statue ever since the news of Khushi Didi marrying Captain ASR flooded the screens - minutes ago!

Madan could not believe the sight he had witnessed on TV. For he couldn't believe the possibility in his head as he connected the dots over what he was hearing - that there were huge chances that everytime at the Dhaba in the last year during his working night shift that it really was Captain ASR besides his Khushi didi - hiding behind the Newspaper! He was shocked, and shaken and Frazzeled to probably even just think in his Head that Mr. India had probably been Captain ASR all along (also one of his cricketing idols and inspirations of all time alongside his Khushi Didi) - and that was surely the reason why - his jaw was dropped at the moment as he stared at the TV screen in sheer shock and surprise statued to his spot - while the rest of his village celebrated the news happily!

He feels His Chotti pull on his sleeve - " bhaiya..yeh kya hua hai aapko?? Yeh toh kitni achi news hai...aap aise shock kyun ho??( bhaiya...whats wrong with you? this is such a good news... why are you this shocked?)

And Madan did not know what to say to his Chotti even though he heard her for until this point he had never talked about Mr India accompanying his Khushi didi to the Dhaba to anyone for he felt it in his heart that it was her secret that he had to guard and he was going to guard it still - for he was always going to be loyal to his Didi's privacy! And he finally contains in his shock and says to Chotti - " kuch nai chotti..main bahut khush hun...thoda shocked aur surprise tha bass...tu yahin reh..sabke saath...mein abhi aata hun.."( don't worry chotti...I am so very happy for Khushi didi...I was just super shocked and surprised ..you be here...with everyone...I will just be back...)

And before his Chotti could ask him anything or anyone else could - he takes advantage of the celebratory situations around and escapes in a masiive run towards his little cottage hut in the village at the speed of light!

And just as he reached his Hut - he rushed in to where his cricketing kit was- and he takes out the Bat his Khushi Didi had gifted him over Diwali - with a sign from Skipper ASR - for it was his favourite and only bat - the one he played his games with in practice ever since with the full plans of playing his first ever domestic match with it too!! And as he emotionally touches the signs off ASR on it - his gut instinct tells him that it really was Captain ASR who was Mr India.And as he remembers his every warm and sincere and kind interaction with Mr.India in disguse at the Dhaba - tears well up his eyes in sheer happiness as he realises that just like his Khushi Didi - Captain ASR was truly an amazing human being+ a man with a golden Heart Too!! And so out of sheer Happiness and Glee - he finally hugs the Bat in Hand and he cries out of sheer happiness for His Khushi Didi and Captain ASR with the aim to guard their secret in his heart - sending a thousand million heart-warming and good wishes their way for their upcoming married Life!!

Simaltaneously in the Social Media World Back in India

The ongoing buzz and revelation about Skipper Arnav and Khushi continued to spread like WildFire with Cricketing Fans going Beserk.

Twitter was Trending with Hashtags Already!

An example of a Few

#CaptainASRLittleHitGirlinLove

#CaptainASRisMarryingtheLittleHitGirl

#Jersey21allsettoMarryJersey22

#TheCRicketersSEcretRomanceComestoLight

#CaptainASRTheLittleHitGirlarethepostrockingcouple

#CaptainASRsmackeduswithaSixerwiththatIconicDeclarationofLove

Other Things and Headlines were Trending on Social Media Like -

"The Little Hit Girl went for the Sixer Shot to complete the race to The World Cup for her team - hence Skipper ASR decided to Sweep his Lady Love off her Feet with that Iconic Declaration of Love"

"The Romance of the Blue Jersey's finally comes to Light in the most Iconic Way..."

"Captain ASR + The Little Hit Girl - India's Cricketing Couple - finally declare their Love out in the Open...."

And Many More...

On Instagram and Facebook - various Fan pages and accounts had already begin to spur up with SkipperASR + The Little Hit Girls - Cricketing Avatars amalgated into posters and hearts too!!

Hence it was Apt to Say that - this was only the beginning of The Hungama and the Buzz for all of this had just occurred simultaneously within minutes as the news had come to light - as Arnav and Khushi were still technically hugging warmly on the pitch - totally consumed in their emotional moments still unaware of the massive shades off Hungama that had taken over the Media World Externally back at Home - Already !!

Simultaneously on a BollyWood Set in Mud Island, Mumbai

Pia Chopra's personal assistant couldn't wait for Pia to finish her shot so that she could finally reveal to her - the most Bombasting News of the Hour!

Pia was aware that the India Women's Team has won the World Cup for the first time ever - and she just like most of the other women and men celebrities in the country from every field of glamour, glitz, sports, corporate, politics - had already sent out congratulatory tweets and snippets of the same tagging BCCI's official handle and the IndianWomen'sCricketTeam official handle on various social media's congratulating the Women's Team for Their Victory - Touting their Achievement to be an Iconic Hallmark of History in the pages of Women Cricket in India + a Chapter and Torch of New Hope - within the first Fifteen - Thirty Minutes - as the news of the Win Broke Out! It was after this that she had gone into give another Shot stepping out of her Vanity Van - hence she was completely unaware about the personal developments still.

It is right then Pia's assistant Neha - spots her finishing up her shot walking to her with a smile on her face telling her with a gesture that she was good to head to the Vanity Van to change the dress/hair and makeup and get ready for the next shot due in 40 minutes!

Neha nods in excitedly and runs up to Pia as they begin their walk towards Her Vanity Van and Neha whispers excitedly - " Maam...oh my god...you just have to listen to this..the biggest news of the hour..."

Pia chuckles at that taking her heavy ear-ring out of her ear as she says happily as they continue with their walk - " oh come on Neha..what else can be the biggest news of the hour...than India Women winning their first ever World Cup...on that note Neha - I just need to see that winning sixer shot by the Little Hit Girl again...I mean you know I love cricket and I have been a huge fan of her game ever since she made her comeback after that injury and stuff and now that she played the way she did tonight...I surely think...I am going to get in touch with ASR to help me get an autograph of her...you know given their siblings are married...,"and she pauses and adds with a sad sigh - " but...I don't know...if he will take my call though...we haven't been in touch for ages....,"and she pauses to just recall and reminisce in her heart with angst over the gem of the man she had lost due to her rash decision in the heat of the moment by cheating up on Him - and she adds next to Neha with a little smile as she takes off her other heavy ear-ring too - " ohk....anyway...you go on..tell me..whats this news you are talking about haan??"

Neha bites back her excitement a little as she says sincerely not knowing how her boss was going to take the news - " ok..yes..so..Maam...about that....this news is kind off related to the Little Hit Girl and ASR only.."

Pia looks at her inquisitive and puzzled - " really? what about them? Oh is it about the wedding??I mean we all know Akash is getting married soon..which is why the families have all travelled there..and since his sister is her Bhabhi..its only apt that her family is there too..."

Neha shakes her head in a No as she says as they enter the vanity van - " yes..Maam...so the wedding...apparently it is not Akash who is getting married at all..now...as in yes he is getting married but later on over Xmas break..and in days from now...it is actually ASR who is getting married..."

That shocks Pia as she turns around in her Vanity Van as she had just set her foot in after taking those little steps and she asks Neha in shock - " what????????????????? ASR is getting married?? To whom??? I did have a hunch that he was probably seeing someone..given the way...he politely and sincerely talked to me last year and requested me to not cause any stir up in hope of a second chance...but since no news ever came out of him actually dating...I figured..he wasn't...and was probably just focusing on the first love of his life...cricket...and you tell me now Neha...that ASR is getting married...is this for real??and who is it??????? who Is he marrying??"

Neha nods as she immediately closes the Vanity Door shut her expressions sincering up over the shock on her Boss's face and she adds finally - " the Little Hit Girlll.....Khushi...."

That Shocks the hell out of Pia more as she asks - " whatttttttttttttttttt????????????????????"

Neha nods and she adds taking out her phone to show Pia the news, the clippings, and the buzz and the footage - " yup...Maam..he just went down on his one knee on the SCG ground and...oh Maam..why don't you see for yourself...,"and she hands Pia her phone and Pia sees everything in sheer shock and surprise but as she continues to read it all in and then scrolls to taking the sight of the Two of Them Hugging each other hard and emotionally as the World was watching in the Stadium with fans going beserk in the background- she couldn't help but finally smile to herself a little feeling not surprised within at all and she says now to Neha - " okay..this is crazy..for sure...surely the news of the hour Neha...and to be honest...somewhere deep down I am not surprised at all...cricket consumes him in monumental ways as I am aware...so I am sure this started with that common love for the game connection in there...initially..maybe??"

Neha adds sincerely - " yes..Maam...maybe..you okay maam??,"she asks for she had often spotted her boss scrolling over her old pictures with ASR in her free time for ever since she had been cheated upon and broken up with her Bollywood co-star - Pia had never really got into a relationship after just focusing on her work.

Pia nods with a bittersweet smile - " ofcourse...I am okay Neha...I am happy for him...he is a good man...given the personal ways in which I have known him..always high on respect, ethics and his gentlemanly self even in the personal space...and the Little Hit Girl is gorgeous...Khushi...so in my books - they make a crackling pair for sure...good for them ya...maybe I will just drop him a congratulatory message...or you know what..maybe not... I mean I don't want to pry in the happy space with any stuff of the past...,"she adds taking her spot in front of the mirror.

Neha nods with a smile and she asks again handing her a bottle of water - " are you sure Maam that you okay? I mean..it could have been you in there...as in...a couple of years ago..the whole of India was shipping you two..."

Pia sips on her water and finally looks at her bittersweet reflection in the mirror as she admits honestly to her assistant - " well maybe Neha...it could have been me...or maybe not...for I don't really honestly think we were in love with each other or something...and to be honest..it really was my fault that I lost him in the first place...and I only realised what I lost much later when it was too late...and started to feel something for him deeper looking back on our past...but anyway...whats gone is gone...and I truly am just feeling happy for him right now...."

Neha nods and she says patting her Boss's shoulder - " good on you Maam...."

Pia fights back a bittersweet chuckle as she asks Neha - " Neha..do you still think he will help me get the Little Hit Girls autograph though??"

Neha chuckles at that and as Pia begins to sip more water and neha looks into her phone her smile vanishes all of a sudden as she says - " uh...oh..."

Pia asks puzzled - " what??"

Neha - " oh...maam...this social media is going beserk with the news up online of ASR and Khushi right ...but right very now two minutes ago..it seems that the fan clubs and pages and fans that used to ship the two of you back then - are getting into this heated discussions on the new fan pages of ASR and Khushi...saying stupid trolling stuff..."

Pia turns around in her chair as she picks up her phone too - " wait?? What????????? really? that's insane.."

Neha nods as she looks into her phone and says - " yes Maam...toally...I mean there is someone who is commenting - yes...the little hit girl plays awesome cricket...she is good looking too...but she is not as glamourous as our Pia Chopra...she is not Pia...she just can't be Pia.Period.Which Means that ASR and Pia would have been the most crackling pair in my book had they been the ones getting married.....and oh god..someone else is commenting...get lost with your Polo Star little Hit girl...leave ASR for Pia....oh damm...this bit in your fan clubs is catching fire too...and the trolling is beginning too...I mean...they haven't even stepped off the ground yet Maam...."

Pia looks at Neha as she says with her determined resolve - " know what Neha? I am going to go Live on my InstaFeed and congratulate both of them in person..publically...wishing them all the very best for their upcoming wedding and a happy married life ahead..so that it gives everyone whoever shipping me with him a signal - that it is time to move on and show some respect to both of our private space..."

Neha smiles at her as she says - " will you say that last bit on the Live story too??"

Pia smiles a little - " ofcourse...I will...for what these trollers are trying to do is be condescending and disrespectful towards another woman by putting the gun on my shoulder...and I am not going to let that sort off a smear campaign begin on that note..ever..."

And she feels content within her heart as she comes up with that thought too. This was her very own subtle way of mirroring back respect to the Man - whom she had once been with in the past - the one who had only and always - given her due Respect too!

And this was going to Her gesture - to just return that very Favour -Indeed.

Meanwhile Simultaneously on the Sydney Cricket Ground

In the Family Stand

Shivi looks up worried from her phone and shoots everyone who were still busy in massive celebrations amidst themselves - a worried look! She didn't know whether she should tell them about the Somewhat Trolling that had already begun on Khushi from a group of Pia-ASR fans - amidst the massive buzz that was stirred up online within the four- to five minutes of Reveal!

She gulps down her nervousness - as she looks at the sight of Khushi and Arnav still hugging and her heart warms up happily at the sight and she decides herself to not to pay any attention to the Rest of the Noise!

She looks sideways in the happy sight of all the elders still caught up in celebration with Sagar Uncle and Abhi uncle + Nisha aunty and Reva aunty now hugging one another happily in joy with Rohan Sir parents + her very own parents + Jess's parents all circling all around them as they chatted up in glee.

And she feels like she does need to tell someone about this - so she gestures her brother (Who was busy in happy chatter with Kudrat, Vikram, Akash, Payal, Sachi, Samaira, Noor, Rahul, Anj)with the gesture of her eye to come aside into the lounge.

Hridhaan gets his sisters gesture and he looks back at her puzzled to ask silently with his eye - what was up? Shivi getsures him to get to the lounge inside!

Hridhaan and nods and excuses himself whipering in Kudrats ears that he would be back with Shivi in a bit and the two of them take their leave.

And as Hridhaan and Shivi step into the lounge and she hurriedly in a rush explains everything she had spotted online to her brother - seeing his smile vanish momentarily too - they both hear Anjali's voice up behind them as she asks - " shivi..whats up??"

Hridhaan and Shivi look up to see Anjali, Rahul, Akash, Payal and Kudrat standing their behind them and kudrat says walking up to hug a nervous Shivi to her side - " Shivi..we all kind of caught onto your gesture..."

Anjali nods and walks up to her and she says - " Samaira,noor, and sachi, Vikram.. did too..but we just asked them to be along with the elders for we surely do not want them to worry right now in ...,"and she gives Shivi a look knowing her very well too - " something happened Shivi??,"and she exchanges a nervous look with Rahul , Akash, Payal too.

Shivi nods as she says nervously to all gesturing them to come up to her in a group - " yes ya Anj di...its this online trolling stuff..what else..I mean as much as most of the net is buzzing in with congratulatorions and wishes for ASR and Khushi....but...looks like that isn't sitting well with some of the fans that used to ship Pia and ASR back in the day...theyv just stared trolling Khushi comparing on looks and stuff and saying things like...she is not as glamourous as Pia...and why is ASR marrying a women...who has chosen to stay half her life behind a sporting jersey's...etc etc....oh they wont just stop...dissecting Khushi's looks now...also beginning to say stuff like...Khushi ..get lost...go to your Polo Star..leave...ASR for Pia...and everything...,"she pauses and sighs with a nervous sigh handing her phone in the center to Anjali - " see for yourself ya guys..for I thought I need to tell you all about it atleast...and some stuff they are saying is just like downright demeaning ya..."

As Anjali, Rahul, Payal and Akash and Kudrat, collectively look it all over - they feel their anger begin to take over momentarily.

Kudrat looks up to exchange a worried glance with Hridhaan but also reassuring his nervous glance with a gesture of her eye - that the trolls involving his name into this again made no difference to her at all - which makes Hridhaan nod at her in a gush of emotional acknowledgement and he admits next taking a deep breathe - " ok..this is...just downright crazy...I mean..its just been just four- five minutes....they are still in their moments on field...with their teams cheering them on ...and the online trolls begin..."

And as angry as Rahul was feeling within as a brother looking at the things that were being said in comments comparing Junior's looks with Pia in memes of her glamorous avatar on one side with Junior's covered in sweat and sporty jersey look in the same meme - he knew it in his heart that his Junior was prepared mentally to deal with this. He knew this wouldn't affect her even an inch now given how far she had come within the space of her mind and individual growth and strength and he says now taking a deep breathe - " well this isn't just crazy Hridhaan..it is disgusting..downright digusting...but I know...My Junior is mentally prepped to handle this..."

Payal nods and chips in - " exactly..we know her right..I have a gut...she is going to shrug this off as a fly.."

Akash and Anjali finally nod looking up at one another as they add with a sigh fighting their anger - " well ...yes to that...we surely know that Junior isn't going to be a tad bit affected by this at all ..but we also know that...Bhai..is going to be boiling in anger...when he sees this..obviously..."

Kudrat chips in now wanting to make everyone feel all relaxed about this - " yes...I am sure ASR will be furious...but guys as much as I have known Khushi in this little while and have heard her talk about her Mr Stranger first not knowing that he was ASR...but I think...Khushi will be able to talk this through with him to help his keep his calm perhaps??"

Hridhaan pulls Kudrat to his side in a sidehug as he adds in reassurance too - " oh yes...I think so too..they will surely be okay..."

Rahul sighs as he says - " yes...you guys are right...they are each other's calm..for sure..."

Anjali takes deep breathe as she says - " yes to that..."

Akash finally sighs as he adds - " guys as much as we know Junior..she'd want us to focus on the love...and this moment at hand.."

Payal nods in with a smile - " I am sure of that too..,"and they all exchange a subtle look and Rahul says - " I think I want to tell Dad and Mom...before..they spot it themselves..."

Akash and Anjali nod too - " yup...we need to tell Mom and Dad, and Dadi too..."

And they all nod at one another and make their way back in group to tell their elders about the same.

Five Minutes later - even though Sagar, and Nisha, and Reva and Abhi and Dadi are really mad and angry over what they had just heard - and so are the rest of the elders and especially Sagar as a father feeling completely furious within - they all hear Nisha say biting back her sigh - " well to be honest...this is pathetic..however...I know Khushi is prepped in her head for this...so as her mother...I am going to focus on the happiness of my daughter and not any of this nonsense by some people behind the online mask...whom we don't even know....it is not worth it everyone..that we let this affect our happiness right now.....we can't...we have to collectively focus on our family's happiness...and give these trollers no satisfaction of a reply even....please any of you kids as angry as you are in the moment..do not go up on social media and give these trollers a satisfaction of a response alright??"

Sagar hugs Nisha to his side as he adds - " we focus on our family and the love...I mean...if our little hit girl didn't get bothered by the Aussies below the belt sledge in such a crucial moment of the game...we definetly cannot let this online nonsense affect any of us or them..."

Reva sighs as she adds - " I agree too....but I know Arnav is going to be mad..."

Abhi nods and he adds - " and I also think.. that Khushi beta will water down his anger.."

Dadi nods as she says with a little smile - " oh yes she will..come on everyone...smile now...and grin like you were prior to this news...for if you look at the ground...Arnav my dear grandson is finally letting go of His Sparkle from his arms..."

Everyone looks up ahead at that and Rahul's heart warms up as he adds looking at the sight of his Junior whispering something into Arnav's ears as the team continued to cheer and hoot and the media continued to snap them too - " I am sure...that's Junior reminding...her Skipper Blue....that he must finally stoping hugging her madly that way..for the Sydney Cricket Ground - does need to close for the night too..."

And they all share a happy warm chuckle at that - unifying as a one solid unit bonded in love and happiness - not allowing any Troll Cloud to water their moment down!

On the Ground

Khushi's POV

Uff.

YA GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THIS SKIPPER BLUE IS UPTO YA - I MEAN THE THINGS HE'S MAKING ME FEEL RIGHT NOW ARE TOTALLY INSANE AND DEEP AS USUAL - WHICH IS WHY I JUST CANNOT STOP HUGGING HIM THIS HARD TOO - EVEN THOUGH I AM FULLY AWARE THAT THIS IS BEING TELECASTED LIVE!!

HE'S LITERALLY ALREADY TWIRLED ME THRICE IN HAPPINESS BY WHISKING ME UP IN HIS ARMS - AFTER WHICH AS EMOTIONALLY CONSUMED WITH THE MOMENT WE BOTH ARE - WE HAVE JUST BEEN HUGGING EACH OTHER HARD IN CRAZY EMOTIONAL HUGS AFTER!

THIS IS LITERALLY THE THIRD TIME - WE'V EMBRACED EACH OTHER EMOTIONALLY THIS WAY - WITH OUR TEAMS/CROWD CONTINUING TO HOOT AND CHEER FOR US IN THE BACKGROUND!!(ITS probably just been like five to seven minutes since he's put the ring on my Finger and we'v gotten into our vulnerable moments) - AND AS MUCH as I hate to be the one to remind him - I think I must remind him right now that the World Conintues to Watch us Live in our Crazy Emotional charade just now!

DEAR INSIDES - PROTEST Collectively IMMEDIATELY! Oh god - K - No! Just Let this Be!! It feels so good to not finally worry about any damm cover up in Here and hug the Love of Your Life - your soon to be Husband!!! La - La - La - Laaaaaaa!! We are into a Disco Party in here - K! Do not steal our Moments!

Dear Insides - How about you continue with your Disco Party at the Afterpart at the Hotel??? I mean it was well discussed even prior to us coming out in public with the rest of the Men in Blue that they will all be joining us at the afterparty too at our Hotel!!! See the Camera Flashes continue to get Crazier Yaa!

Dear Insides agree reluctantly with a Dreamy Sigh.

Alrighty _ K! Do what you need to - in the meanwhile - we shall continue to dream about what we'v just been feeling personally! La- La - La - La!!

I chuckle to myself a little at that as I do open my eyes for a second hugging onto Arnav harder as I whisper in his ears softly - " uff ya Love...we'v been hugging each other this hard for the third time over meri jaan...let me go now will you??"

He doesn't - obviously.And tightens his loving hold around my waist as he whispers into my ears - " no...godammit...Sparkle..No...I do not want to let you go just now...I mean..finally...I do not have to care about a cover up - dammit...do you have any idea how amazing its feeling right now????don't you ask me to let ago..for another minute atleast..."

The Loud Cheer from our Teams continues to fall in our ears too

I chuckle at that as I just hug him tighter back as I whisper into his ears closing my eyes - " well it does feel amazing obviously...love...so so...amazing....you have no idea the - La - La Land Dear insides are in right now thike? now only just for your sake..and them...lets continue to hug this hard for a minute..thike?? I mean just look at all this crazy hooting and cheering around us still...all of our team mates will lose their voice ya meri jaan...otherwise...I mean they won't stop cheering until we stop hugging...surely..."

Arnav chuckles at that into my ear and hugs me tighter and I feel him kiss my ear tenderly as he adds - " well that's a fair point...and only because I want them to save their voices for our wedding cheers...I think I am okay with the negotiation...30 seconds gone...30 seconds more...just let me hug you for 30 seconds more..."

I chuckle at that as I wrap my arm tightly around his neck closing my eyes as they momentarily fall on the gorgeous ring he had placed on my finger - " uff na...you love..you are crazy thike? I mean I love this ring - its uber gorgeous as in how can I not love it - given the thought youv put into it - for it being heart shaped and blue too - but just look at the size of this ring ya meri jaan...this is like so so so huge...you know I am not going to be able to wear it everyday ya...like I can't play with this on my hand ya love..."

Arnav kisses my ear again and he whispers into my ear - " I know meri jaan..don't you worry about that..but still...that was not going to stop me from getting you exactly what I wanted - Sparkle.."

I chuckle at that lovingly as I answer back in another soft whisper- " uff ya...but not fair na...you toh came to the ground prepped with the ring...I don't have the ring for you with me na...it is with Mom...so this is totally like half engagement thike? like its still totally due from my side...,"and we both end up sharing a warm chuckle hugging hard and I just feel emotions consuming me again as I add in a soft whisper - " thank you so much love...for waiting to do this after the victory celebrations..."

Arnav pulls back from our hug finally and kisses my forehead as he cups my face next and asks grinning with a playful wink as we continue to hear the loud cheers around us + the camera flashes - " howzat for a Hungama....My Little Hit Girl...??"

Dear Insides Chip in a Hurray! THIS SURELY EQUATES INTO HUNGAMA UNLIMITED - MY LOVE!

I chuckle and I add grinning - " Dear Insides collectively say that this surely equates into Hungama Unlimited..ya...Skipper Blue..I mean...this is crazy...already..."

Arnav's shoots me a nervous smile - " might just get a lot more crazier..Sparkle.."

I nod at him sure that the emotions in my eyes gave him the reassurance yet again - " and I am ready..meri jaan...for any and all shades of this Hungama and Craziness...love...you know Dear Mind is all set for it..."

Arnav nods at me with that the nervousness leaving his eyes and we share a heartwarming smile before he kisses on my hand again and we finally pull out of our moment and we begin to make our way towards our Teams!

I do spot the two reporters from Hindu Times - continue to exchange stumped looks with one another too as they continue to cover up this bit off it now - along with the rest of the Media Reporters+ Cameraman who had rushed up close!

Ok Guys!

I think - by the look of cheeky excitement up pur teams faces only tells us that - Our Respective Teams aren't going to spare us now!!

Oh Boy!

I am right!

For I feel Sheena Di, Vedika, Harleen, pull me by my left hand to the side immediately chuckling and laughing and I also see Yuvaan, Shiv and Veer pull Arnav by his right hand to the right - leading us to let go of our hands in the rush and I just look at him grinning from across with a look - Oh Damm...Love...I guess...we are not going to spared for sure tonight!

Arnav nods at me grinning back and I gesture him to get along the moment with his team - lovingly!

Which was a pretty good decision - bang on time - for I now am being pulled into massive group hugs by everyone one by one as they congratulate me over and over in excitement and I can only hug each of them back happily out of sheer Glee.

I do spot Arnav in a similar moment across with the group too!

Five minutes later - as Happiness and Exhiliration continues to engulf me - I gesture to everyone to fall aside in a group hug by the shoulders huddle like we usually do before matches for I just relaised that if I don't tell them what I had to now with the wedding headsup- they surely were going to kill me for it - tomorrow!!

Jess already knows what I am upto - obviously!

I take a deep breathe as I look at the excited exhilarated faces of my team members and I add immediately - " ok..first thing out ya guys...I do need to apologize for keeping this a secret till this very point...but I had my reasons..and you all know me na...,"and Sheena di instantly says along with Happy Di, Vedika, Mira Di , Harleen, in unison - " yes...we know Khushi....we understand...and you do not need to give us any more explanations on the same..for Jess already told us all about your reasons extensively...."

Jharna di adds lovingly - " we all understand Champ...that if you wanted to gloat about your personal space..you could have done it long ago..."

The rest of my teammates also add grinning together - " we understand that this had everything to do with the bit of you wanting to separate the two - your personal/professional - until it all came to that point of the wedding where in it would all see the light of the day...and it isn't as if we haven't seen you around ASR in all this while...I mean given the moments prior or even now in these two days and public and professional conferences - both of you have been so professional with one another in the same space that none of us could actually catch a sniff on this..even when we were right there....."

Sheena Di nods and adds lovingly - " exactly...so you have nothing to worry about at all...alright?? we know you...we wouldn't misunderstand your intentions ever"

I exchange a heartfelt look of thanks with Jess instantly and I add with a sigh of relief - " thank you so much guys....and please know..this is exactly what I wish for to remain the same too - I mean amidst us all - as a unit - I want no personal stuff to overshadow our professional space...everything remains the same as what it was amidst us all ....right?? I assure you all - that come what may - I shall always be a thorough professional around Skipper ASR in our cricketing work space - even after he is my Husband...for this is extrememly important to me..and he understands..and is completely supportive of the same...so I assure you all as a unit that you won't have to worry about any issues coming up because of me because of the same..."

Happy Di adds grinning now - " well my little hit girl...just given the way he waited along side the Men in Blue to come out in the public about you too - speaks volumes to us - we know and have realised just now over and over again that he greatly respects our space as a professional unit..."

I nod at them happily and it is right then Sheena Di asks grinning - " but...wait...wait...Khush..remember that time in Nottingham last year... in the nets session...he came by to see us??and we introduced Jess and you to him as new players... Did you guys know each other then? Or was that the first time you met? Or wait...you met because of your siblings first????? Come on ..come on..tell us..."

I chuckle at that fondly reliving the memory in my hand - " oh yes we had met prior..even before we could meet through our siblings though..as in...you all won't believe the comical ways in which I met him thike? it was on that night when I went for that run by the Trent Bridge...oh god...I called him a potential thief too....like I totally had no clue who he was thike? I thought he was a thief who wanted to rob me off my iphone, and smart watch.."

Everyone gapes at me at that and chuckles - " what????????"

I nod lovingly as I say - " imagine the horror I felt when I actually realised who he was though...,"and I pause and I add - " and I promise everyone that I shall tell you all about this on the team bus on our way back to the hotel...but right now I do have something even more important to tell you...for this is something I am worried you all will actually kill me for..."

Everyone asks in unsion puzzled - " what??????"

I exchange a wink with Jess as I add to all - " okay..guys...since I know..you all had no idea what I was upto as in that it was my wedding on the 7th...but because I completely was aware what I was upto and all your families travel details - I want to tell you all - that I have made all the arrangements for all of you my team mates and your respective families that have travelled here to join us all for our wedding...I mean..guys..come on ya...I am surely not getting married with you all my team by my side....."

Everyone gapes at me and gives me a knowing look as they exchange grins with one another and say - " ohhhhhh....wait...now we know why you and Jess were so keen on asking us over and over as to who all were travelling from our families ends for the WC final and semi final...."

I chuckle and nod at them as I say - " exactly...and because the BCCI had anyway arranged for us to travel back to India on the 8th - because they thought it will be good for us to take these couple of days off in Sydney for exploring and chilling - I couldn't literally thank my stars that it all fell into place for me and I could plan this out...,"And I pause and I add sheepishly - " which is exactly why I am worried that you all will kill me...for now because of me you all will have to go for some last minute shopping tomorrow na??"

Sheena Di, Vedika, Harleen, Mira Di, Jharna Di + the rest of the team groan in unison as they say - " ofcourse we are going to kill you for this Khush...you could have given atleast little heads up na..we would have carried some festive traditional wear..."

I shoot them all a sheepish apologetic look as I say - " acha thike...you all kill me for thike? but later...but please...tell me...you all will come na...for my wedding?? I know like that the wedding invitation from my end is all last minute in person like in real time - but I have literally all planned out for it at the backend already....pakka se...."

Everyone chuckles at that and they say in unsion - " ofcourse we will come Khush..."

Sheena di adds next with a grin - " guys...it's a good thing we are in Sydney and they do have a Indian community which means..we can surely shop for some last minute stuff..."

Harpreet di grins as she says to all - " well girls the formal photoshoot finishes with the World Cup by 11 in the morning..so I guess we have time..for some shopping..."

I chuckle at that and Jess chips in excited - " exactly...for the engagement function actually starts at 8pm only and the resort is just a 90 minute drive away.."

Everyone says grinning in unsion - " alrighty khush..we won't kill you for this one...we understand..,"and just as I am about to say something to them - I see Vedika wink at me as she gestures me to look behind and I do and now understand what her wink was about for it's Arnav walking upto us!

And just as he reaches us - I bite back my smile and take in the happy sight of all of my team - congratulating him on the personal front grinning and I bite back my chuckle as Sheena Di and Happy di say in unison to him - " we surely wouldn't have imagined in our dreams that Mr Stranger was you ASR..."

Mira Di and Jharna Di add next chuckling - " he was acing the pretend mode surely...Skip...what say? After cricket...a potential career in theatre perhaps for not just you..but Khushi too....like both of you totally had us all fooled until this very point...."

Arnav chuckles at that and we exchange a warm eyelock as he catches hold on my hand pulling me to stand next to him and he adds with a sheepish smile - "maybe...,"And we all chuckle at that fondly and he says to all - " I am so glad that Khushi gave you all a headsup before I actually gave it away...and I just wanted to invite you all personally too...to our wedding...I am sure..My Sparkle has done that bit already given that she had you all huddled up in conversation...but I surely wanted to be the one to do so too..."

Everyone nods at him in happy acknowledgement of the same and we all fall into a casual chatter with everyone starting to pull our legs - over the bit - as to how the cameras won't stop snapping at our groups too and the crowd was still lingering around.

Two minutes later - the Men in Blue - join us all too in a bigger group and Rohan, Ravi and Cap hug me to each other sides in a massive congratulations both professionally and personally - along with the rest of the Men in blue congratulating us again - and now all of them start to fall into a casual chatter of relief with my team - mates as to how they were all so glad that - They at least knew that they were coming for a wedding even if it was Akash's for they came prepped and are now saved from the last minute shopping spree!!

I gesture a sorry to all my team- mates lovingly with holding a hand to my ear as they narrow their eyes at me in a teasing mischevious geture - and my act of apologizing to them that way somehow leads to Arnav sidehugging me immediately as he whispers into my ear softly - " just stop pulling your adorable mode around me right now Sparkle...or else I might as well kiss you right here right now with the Camera's flashing..."

What????

Uff.

Ya.

This Man.

IS HE CRAZY?

AS IF WE HAVENT CAUSED ENOUGH BUZZ ALREADY WITH OUR EMOTIONAL HUGGING!

I gape at him amused sideways - " uff ya love..stop...please...ya ...don't take my case right now ya atleast...."

He nods grinning and bites back his Chuckle and gestures me to fall aside from our teams and groups for a minute.

I do.

And just as we do step aside - we almost feel a camera lens looming over us from afar and I ask nervously in a soft whisper- " uff ya love...now will this be like this? As in everytime you pull me aside for a talk in public...the camera's will loom over us??"

Arnav winks at me as he laces his hand with mine and kisses my hand and engulfs me in his arms in another hug (once again giving a damm to the fact that the world was watching) - " yes...Sparkle...it surely might just be like this...and I want you to know that I am going to be there right there by your side..holding your hand..as we wade our way through the Hungama together...now and always...come what way..."

I hug him back tighter as I add - " I know meri jaan..I know..,"and I pull back now and give him a smile as I lean up to whisper in his ears - " acha listen ya love...I am going to go back to the hotel with everyone in the team bus only thike? you too go with everyone in your team bus...I will see you at the hotel then in a bit?? for I am sure we need to get going now like soon...."

Arnav kisses my head lovingly and he adds - " yes Sparkle...okay...I do think we need to get going off the ground soon...I will see you there...at the hotel...I am sure...our families..and everyone will be waiting for you at the reception lobby of your hotel too prior...they can't wait to hug you and congratulate you over your victory meri jaan..."

I nod at him excited - suddenly feeling all emotional at the thought of hugging and meeting everyone.

I steal a look towards the family box in far vision and I add next to him grinning - " okay love..know what..even though I can't see them clearly right now...I can totally imagine them grinning and celebrating..."

Arnav grins and adds - " oh Sparkle...I have some epic celebration videos from the family box to show you later..I didn't want you to miss the moemtn...ofcourse...ANj , Shivi, Kudrat, recorded it all on and off..."

I feel my Insides jump up in Glee as I hear that - " really??"

Arnav nods excitedly and it is right then Ravi walks up to us and he adds grinning - " okay then lovebirds...are we good to leave now..?? there's a killer afterparty we need to get to...,"and he pauses and adds - " I have messaged Noor that we will all see them at the Hotel as in where you all are staying Junior..for I expected that we are going to make our way back in our team buses for now..."

We nod at Ravi in unison and we say - " yupp..okay...,"and he gestures us to fall in alongside our teams as we walk off the ground in a Group.

We nod at him and just as we are making our way back to the group of everyone in our teams Arnav laces his hand in mine and gives me wink as he whispers in my ears - " no way am I walking off this ground now..with my hand not laced in yours...Sparkle....you have no idea how amazingly awesome this continues to feel...to just hold your hand in public..."

I chuckle as I clutch on his hand back tight and whisper softly - " I know...I know...,"and he just kisses on my hand again with a loving wink - before we join everyone.

And as Camera's continue to still flash around us and we all fall aside our teams on either sides chatting with all in casual chatter walking side by side with our hands laced tight - I feel Tides of Peace and Contentment - consume Dear Insides - personally over and over again!

Why so?

Because It JUST Feels So Freaking Insanely Good to Just Hold the Hand off the Love of my Life this way - Finally!

It feels so Bloody Good - that the Cover's are Finally All Out!

And I know - by the constant continuous flashes of Camera's around us still + Cheers in the crowd as we are making our way towards the dug out with everyone - that these personal moments today + the news that we are getting married in a couple of days - has probably stirred up a Hungama Unlimited - Externally out in the World by now - for Sure!

BUT NONETHELESS EVERY FREAKING SHADE OF THIS HUNGAMA - WAS SOMETHING I WAS READY TO FACE!

Right From this Very moment and Second - Now and Always!

FOR US.

AND FOR - Arnav - My Skipper Blue/Mr Stranger/My Love/My Soon to be Husband!

Indeed.

TADAAAA!!

How was the Update Guys???

I hope you all enjoyed Reading the Different shades of the Hungama!

And also yes guys - one more thing - I wanted to say is that even though we are like in that last turn of the story - please know I will not rush to the end - or skip the scenes that my Heart tells me to pen down as elements within the Story!! This journey of HW2.0 has been living inside my Head/Heart for months - writing it and have all of you my precious readers read it - has been a precious collective investment of all of our's heart/mind/and time - hence please be rest assured that I will see the Story to the Point of its Rightful Closure!! We still have about 5 Updates + a String off Picture Notes to go before I list the story Complete! After which I shall surely be giving - about Three Epilogues Too!

So Yes - Stay Tuned in with Me Guys - It's not Bbye Time to Sparkle and Stranger Yet!! It will be Soon in two weeks plus maybe - but not Just Yet!(winks)

Next Update : Thursday Night.

Please continue to take necessary precautions while out and Stay Safe everyone - the Covid numbers seem to be at a Rise Again!!

Thanks, guys, for all the Love and Support.

Much Love.

Always.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So mature of Pia to send a message out to the fan club that they should not be judgemental.

coderlady thumbnail

Khushi will let all this roll right off her back and not focus on the negativity. She will just hold on to her man and keep going.

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

HAPPY MID WEEK WEDNESDAY!

And I am here with the Update  And yup it's a long one indeed – given the flow of the scenes.Its about 11.8K words Guys!!

Ok – so Yes!

Back to the Update! Also Some Mature Content in There..(winks)

I Will be eager to know what you all think as always and I hope you enjoy reading the Shades of Hungama Unlimited 2.0!

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you Dive In – without further Delay.

Copyright Disclaimer :

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

CHAPTER 48.2 – HUNGAMA UNLIMITED 2.0

IN THE TEAM BUS ON THE WAY BACK

ARNAV'S POV

GoDammit!

Godammit*Freaking*Godammit!

Unfreaking Believable!

I am just Downright freaking Disgusted at the moment !!

Ok wait.

Let's just be honest!

I have been in that Zone of – Feeling Downright Freaking Disgusted for the last five – minutes with my hand clenched into a Fist – so Freaking Tight right now so much so that all of My Insides are fighting my angry instinct of just wanting to smash the Glass of the Window next to my seat on our Team Bus.

Guys.

A little birdie tells me that you all already have a hint with regards to the inference I am talking about – which is why I am sure you all understand my given – Angry Instinct at the Moment!

I mean I just can't freaking believe this – that just when I was in the middle of living and experiencing the moments that are like right on top of the charts of the Happiest Moments of My Life – I come face to face with the news off these Online Trollers from fanclubs and fans off Pia&Me from the past – trying to take a jibe at My Sparkle!

So.

Here's the Context – We all got into our team bus – and we were just all celebrating amongst ourselves and everyone in my team(except for Rohan, Ravi and Cap) – were kind of just taking my case and wanting to know how our story actually started etc etc – and it was amidst this happy atmosphere – that Yuvaan's face was the first one to twitch in worry looking into his Phone. Please note – that until till point – Ravi who is usually very pro-active with this social media stuff – had not checked up on anything too – because we were all just so consumed within our happy moments! All we knew that yes - The News of Sparkle and Me getting married was surely being talked about in the News Channels and stuff back home with a lot of wishes and congratulations flooding in for the two of Us with everyone collectively getting excited with the News of the Women's World Cup Win then followed by the news of our Wedding – Collectively! And at the back of our heads – I was completely aware of The Buzz + The Media Frenzy this would lead too!!

Yup.

I was Prepperd up in my Head for all of That!

But to be brutally honest – I was not Prepped in my Head to just come to face to face with these nonsensical jibes and trolls and memes circulating about My Sparkle – dissecting her looks/ glamourous quotient – in comparison with My EX!! Touting stupid funny memes for the Sake of their Sadistic Pleasure!

DISGUSTING!

YEAH Maybe – I should just freaking Punch my Hand through this Glass Window anyway!

And I know My Sparkle is in celebrations with her team on the bus right now too – and I don't think any of them has spotted this yet – given that they would be consumed in their moments and My Sparkle telling her team mates all about how we met and stuff!!

(She'd told me that she would be telling them about it before we got on our respective buses and I had hugged her hard in my arms – with numerous cameras still flashing around us covering our Departure)

And now – I just don't have it in my Heart to be the one to Tell her – right now! I do not want any of these Troll Clouds to even damper the size of her grin and happiness at the moment!

Godammit!!

I clutch my hand into My Fist Tighter!!

Right then I hear Cap's sincere voice come in as he takes his seat next to me – " no...Arnav...do not even think about smashing that glass window...right now..."( Everyone is already aware of the issue obviously and had been discussing amidst themselves how crazily demeaning and disrespectful that actually was – when I just walked over to sit on my seat by myself to contain my anger – which didn't really help though given the bit that all I have wanted to do ever since I took my seat was to smash this window next to me)

I look at Cap now with a sigh as I add – " that obvious??"

Cap nods and he says – " yes it surely is....relax...Arnav...please?? like you always do...just do not give any heed to this stuff.."

I admit with a angry sigh brushing my hands over my face – " It's not like I am not trying Cap – its like I can tolerate every freaking jibe taken at me and have tolerated in the past be it personal /professional – but somehow when it comes to My Sparkle's personal stuff and the ridicules and jibes off dissecting her glamourous quotient in comparison with my EX at the moment – I just can't freaking seem to take it...this is just downright disrespectful towards my wife...,"and I add with a casual shrug – " I mean I should add the words to be in there – because we still are not married and the wedding is two days away...but you know what I mean Cap – in my head – she is like my wife already.."

Cap nods in an instant understanding and he asks – " she knows yet??"

I shake my head – " nah...I don't think so...she would have texted me otherwise..."

It is right then Ravi and Rohan walk up to us to stand by our seats and Ravi adds fighting back his angry sigh– " well...I am sure she knows it by now...Jess just texted me angry emoticons with the bit – What Theeee Ravi? Did you all just see this????so I am sure they are all looking up on it right now..."

I punch my Fist on the seat upfront in Sheer Frustration!

Godammit!

I should have been by her Side right Now!

Still Ten Minutes plus – until we reach Their Hotel!

I go back to clenching my Hand in a Fist!

Rohan adds with a sigh – " okay...so I was just chatting up with Samaira...too...she says...everyone as in all of our elders and close ones are already aware....of this stuff...they apparently spotted this way before we all did while we were all still on field..in our moments..."

Ravi nods – " Yup..Noor just texted me the same too.."

I groan as I add to my friends – " guys – I swear to god – I am so freaking embarrassed right now...I mean how am I going to look into Sagar Dad's or Rahul's eyes right now....or Nisha Mom's for that matter – given the angle of my public past trying to take jibes at My Sparkle...this way...."

Cap says with a sincere smile as he pats my shoulder – " well Sachi tells...me...that everyone is okay...actually...they don't really care...,"and as he goes onto tell me – all that our elders already discussed amdist themselves as Sachi Maam told him already too on a quick call – I do feel my Insides feel a little bit better.

It is right then I spot Ravi snapping a picture of Hand Fisted in a Punch and I look at him puzzled – " what??? why are you doing that Ravi??"

Ravi actually gives me a little mischevious smile – " well I couldn't help it...for Junior just texted me to ask – saying – Ravi...is he sitting with his fist clenched all tight right now fuming and furious?? Given the fact that he hasn't realised that I just texted him 60 seconds ago! So I just thought I will send her a picture of you doing the same with the caption – You know your Mr Stranger extremely well – Junior!..Yup...that is what I exactly did..."

Godammit – Sparkle.

I look into my phone instantly at the Speed of Light – heading to Whtsapp and I see My Sparkles text from sixty seconds ago!

Her : ohoooo...yeh toh hona hi tha...meri jaan...some of these memes/jibes and stuff are really like hilarious though – I mean they totally did manage to dish out the most sweaty and worked up pics of me in comparison in like no time – hahahaha....but I know you na...I am sure...that you are feeling all furious and are fuming within on another tangents in a Volcanic Fast and Furious Version with your fist all pumped up in a clutch wanting to smash the glass windows..perhaps??? uff ya love...don't you even think about that thike? I mean – I don't even freaking care about this right now! you please don't – too – okay?

I just lean my head back into my seat as the usual tides of love and emotion consume me – which makes Rohan, Ravi and Cap say in unison with a little smile – " go on ...chat with her for a bit...we know only she can calm you down right now..."

And I just nod at them – and they wink at me and right then Yuvaan, Veer, and Shiv come up too ask if I was okay and if Khushi was okay too – and Cap, Rohan, Ravi say in unison to them all on my behalf – " yup...everything should be okay..,"gesturing to them that Khushi and me were just about to get on a talk about the same.

I see my team- mates give me reassuring thumbs up and worry not smiles in support and I just gesture to them a thank you with my thumbs up and smile and look back into my phone now to get on a chat with My Sparkle!

Me : Sparkle...how can you even say the words..haha..in there..right now?? this isn't funny to my eye alright?? this is freaking downright disrespectful towards you – wifey..and I just can't take it..dammit...and I am sure you received Ravi's picture already about me sitting with my fist all pumped up..so yeah...you were right about that...

My phone beeps.

Her : I know...acha...leave that...Call me your wifey na...again..meri jaan...I mean...I love the sound of that – even though there are still like two days to that...dear husband...godddddd – I just can't wait – Skipper Blue... (Winks and Hearts)

Godammit Her!

My Magician!

She knows exactly what to say to me to get me to smile – no matter what emotion consumes me as always!! Like remember the time I was all mad at her because she travelled alone in the night with her phone tanked off in a random city cab from Taunton to Manchester after our World Cup loss last year and she cracked me up with the bit – now if only Daenerys Targaryen would lend me her Dragons – I would have flown around to you in a jiffy – quoting a Game of Thrones Reference to me??? And I had felt almost all of my anger melt away?

Yeah.

So just like that in this moment as she calls me – Dear Husband – I feel all of my anger on these faceless trollers beginning to melt away!

I type now.

Me : Two days to go I know but You are already my Wife in my head/heart and being Sparkle and you know that and I hate the bit where in – amidst all our Happiness that we had been dying to experience for ages - it is my public past+ troll clouds related to that- that is coming out with these disrespectful jibes at you!

My phone beeps.

Her : well to be honest meri jaan...I am more so just kind off laughing at this right now – ask me why? Because I really just don't freaking care! Dear Insides are all like – not even bothered a bit..I swear... I mean a part of me in my head was prepped for this – and I am surely not in any mood to give any of these trollers the satisfaction of a reply/or even give them the right to spoil my mood right now or yours too for that matter – Its just not freaking worth it! see you – yourself mentioned na – that this is coming amidst all the Happiness that we have been dying to experience as in these Troll clouds..

Me : Yeah...

Her : then don't you think love – that if we actually let this affect our mood right now we let these trollers win with their intent unknowingly??? I mean – is this even worth it?? you tell me?? in my eyes it really isn't freaking worth it at all! I mean – I just want to focus on the Love meri jaan and the Happiness that consumes my being both professionally and personally in this moment of time! Let the Damm trollers say what they want – I am not going to let it affect me even a freaking Dime – I won't give it the right too! We owe that to ourselves meri jaan..dont we? Please – you too just calm down – and just focus on all the love in between us – Our near and dear ones - our families – our teams - and all the hearty wishes and congratulations that we have been receiving so far ! (Hearts)

Godammit Her.

Before I can even reply to her – in comes in another Text! She is on her usual adorable Text Rant to me at the speed of light like she usually is – trying to get me to see her point on text!

Her : It was you who taught me that even though there are two sides to a coin always – we can choose the one to look at right? It was You who taught me how to build up immunity against all of this stuff in the first place? right?? and you know that I have worked within my mind to just come this far with all this Killer Immunity against the online trollers bit - toh phir aaj aapko kya hogaya hai... meri jaan...jaane do na..please...it's not freaking worth it...

I sigh as I admit.

Me : well you are right about that..for sure Sparkle that it isn't worth it....but I guess..its part guilt perhaps? triggering the anger maybe? I mean given that its on the basis of my past that these jibes are being taken at you...you know what I mean don't you???

My phone beeps.

Her : yes I understand...I know exactly what you mean..but oh please ya love...what's all this guilt business now...and wait...you are wrong thike? you have been a little angry so you don't know that some trollers also have dragged Hridhaan and Mine previous rumours into this as usual(Harleen just showed that bit to me)...so just chill....please...look all I am trying to say is that – this is just not worth our attention right now thike? I mean we have our wedding to focus on – now you only tell me should I focus on the bit that I should not trip in my high heels and engagement outfit tomorrow during our function...or this stupid negativity? Acha know what? see – look at this – as this - If dear insides did not let get the Aussies Wicket Keeper sledge get to me in the most crucial bits of the game and I most surely did not even take any personal offense at that – do you think they will allow this to affect me right now?? Nahhhh- not all -which is why Dear mind has come up with a Mechanism of just laughing it out loud!(winksssss) Ok now...just for my sake..please...just have some water..and calm down..thike?

I sigh as I do sip some water – for now that she mentioned For Her Sake – How could I Not?

Once again – before I can type back anything she texts.

Her : ufff...na..not just half the bottle..have the full water..or I am telling you I wont co-operate to sneak out with you in private before we step into the afterparty thike? then you wait to kiss me – until much later...ab aap sochlo...aapko kya karna hai(Winks)

Ok.

I can't help but chuckle at that.

I gulp down the rest of my Bottle.

Me : Godammit you – you know very well – Sparkle – that when it comes to you – where do my prioroties Lie. So yup..I have dunked down the rest of my water from the bottle for sure!

I send her a snapshot of the Same!

Phone Beeps.

Her : thank god...for that...now I know that Dear H20 is surely going to help you feel calmer...why don't you take the help of Dear o2 too..as in oxygen..breathe in and breathe out my love..just take deep breathes...I am totally okay..like pakka se...wait..i shall send this with a pic..so that you can see for yourself(And she's attached this with a snapshot selfie of herself grinning with her world cup medal in her hand in her seat in the bus – her eyes gleaming with Joy)

I chuckle and smile as I read and see that and all of a Sudden all of My Anger vanishes in a Puff given the ways her gleaming with Joy eyes have just assured it to me that she is perfectly Alright!

There.There. A Lesson from Your Sparkle – Raizada! Look at how amazingly she is handling this!

Me : how could the Joy in your eyes right now – not work up like a magic eraser on my anger meri jaan...I am okay now...can't wait to see you already at the hotel..I guess another five minutes until we reach the Hotel...

Her : Oh another Five minutes for you only kya? We might take ten – I think the team bus driver took the other route to the hotel – given the busy traffic..

Me : Damm! That's me cursing the Traffic of Sydney Now – Sparkle.

Her : Me Too(hearts) Acha listen – I have already reassured Superbro, Anj, Akash and Payal, Noor, Sachi Maam, Samaira, Shivi, Kudrat individually in texts that I am okay too and now I just want to message the same in our family group with our parents and Dadi in their too – that we both are okay and are not going to let this affect us at all – shall we do that meri jaan? As in – do you feel sorted in your head with regards to this?

I take a deep breathe as I admit feeling a lot more relaxed.

Me : Yes – lets do that Sparkle. I do feel a lot more sorted and I do not want them to worry much too..

Her : okiesss...lets do that love..switiching to family group..(hearts)

And we get on with a little chat in our family group with everyone and as everyone continues to message in support of the same voicing our same mindset – I continue to feel a lot more relaxed within!

I mean Guys – Dad totally thinks that he is going to be like the koolest father- in law ever – like as cool as Sagar Dad.But I do think – that Sagar Dad is going to be a tad bit kooler one – given the way he is texting me in immense support along with Rahul too! He is already a supercool father – in – law to both Anj and Me!!

And as we are continuing to chat in our family group for a bit with everyone telling us how they have already arrived at the Hotel and are waiting alongside the rest of the women's players family in the reception for our arrival – I do get distracted for a moment as Ravi walks up to me now and says with a smile up his face – " brother...you gotta see this??"

I look into his Phone as I ask as she takes his seat next to me – " see what??"

He answers grinning – " Pia just posted a live story feed – congratulating you too and wishing you both all the best for your wedding life and how she is really happy for the two of you!Plus she's actually gone on record to say that – she can't wait to get the Little Hit Girls autograph in person too praising her skills with the bat and wishing the Women's Unit congratulations yet again and towards the end she'd also added subtly how yours and Khushi's private space should now be given due respect given the fact that you are tying the knot soon and has requested her fans to just stop trying to nonsensically troll a fellow strong woman(Khushi) on the basis of already distasteful sexist standards of the society by putting the gun on her shoulder and she has also stated very clearly that any such smear campaign is just downright distasteful and disrespectful – and if people really are her fans – they shall put a full stop to this distasteful act – right very now!"

And as I continue to take in the sight of Pia's live feed and see her actually say out everything Ravi just said with utmost sincerity backing her expressions in the video – I do obviously send out a Grateful Thank you to her – silently!

She's always had a massive fan following on social media and given that she has done this Live – in our support is genuinely good on her!

I look up at Ravi and he adds with a grin – " she genuinely sincere...it's good on her..."

I nod at him as I say – " ok..let me just talk about this to Khushi.."

Ravi nods and before I can type anything into the phone again – in comes in Khushi's text.

Her : Love....Vedika just showed me Pia's live insta feed..ask Ravi to show you na...

Me : He just did...Sparkle...

Her : well to be honest love..this is really supporting and sincere of her..she didn't need to do this..but she did..nonetheless...so that's good on her...I mean..from where is see it...I think its her way of showing respect to you...given the way you'v always been respectful towards her in the past no matter what happened...uff ya...see...do me a favour...tell my Mr.Kind Yorker..My Gentlemanly Skipper Blue...that I just fell in love with his Respectful demeanour all over again..

I smile at that as I type.

Me : she wants your autograph though Sparkle?? (Winks)

Her : ahahaha...that was her just being supporting I guess ya love...super kind of her..for sure...see this is what I am saying love...theres always a silver lining na thike? we have so many wishes and love and congratulations pouring in too – let us just focus on that – lets look at the Love and Blessings – and Not the Hate – Love tops it all ..remember? Hate ain't worth the right off magnitude we as humans often allow it to get away with by its way of affecting us!K?

I look out the window as our Team bus approaches their Hotel.

Me : yes okay meri Jaan...you are right on that – also yes – we are just pulling into your Hotel – crazy media and reporters out here already again – I mean how is it that they managed to reach faster than our buses though?? I mean do they get like a free pass through the traffic??

Her : ahaha....maybe love...okay...you carry on...we will still take about five more minutes...(hearts)

I smile.

Me : in a way I am glad that we all will be in the Hotel all set to welcome you all with the World CUP...Sparkle..

Her : acha love...listen...I am totally going to avoid answering any personal questions if reporters throw any at me as we are making our way in because once again – as we walk in with the World Cup – I am just going to focus along with the unit about our professional space first...(I already conveyed the same to everyone in the team too) – this works right?

Me : totally works meri jaan...don't you worry about it all...I am with you on this – we shall always maintain the respect our professional space demands...I have assured that to everyone too at my end – they need much reassurance though – given that they could see through that this is important to us...

Her : (heartsssssssss) you reached love?

The bus comes to the Halt.

Me : Just did love..come soon okay? I am waiting..

Her : coming soon love...coming super soon...acha now you don't reply na baba...(hearts)

I smile to myself as I tuck my phone back into my track pants and I begin to make my way out the bus with my Team – Mates – with a huge grin marked up my lips – just like the one that was when I got on the bus – with the sheer Intent of Just focusing on the Love!

Yeah Right.

Who has/is always been an Expert in Handling me?

My Wifey to Be – Indeed.

About Twenty Minutes Later

Outside the Hotel – where the Women's Unit was Staying

12:45 AM in the Night

Even though it was about 12:45am in the night – there was a sea of reporters and constant media buzz and camera flashes outside the Hotel where the Indian Women's unit was staying – given that they all wanted to cover up close on Camera – the arrival of the Indian Women Unit into their Hotel with the World Cup – where in most of the family members of the women players + The Men In Blue – were waiting for the women's team bus to arrive!

The Media Buzz with the arrival of the Men in Blue had also been high on voltage and frenzy given the personal development in between Skipper ASR + The Little Hit girl they had all witnessed on the SCG! And as the Men in Blue waded there way in through security amidst the sea of Media – there were obviously numerous reporters who began to question and prompt Arnav to talk about his private life that had just gone public – to which Arnav had politely answered that even though his private life had just gone public and he would surely give in some private bytes later – however this was not the time to buzz about his Private Life instead focus on the Professional Glory that the Women's unit was experiencing.

The rest of the Men in Blue – Rohan, Ravi, Cap, Yuvaan, Shiv, Veer and the rest also requested the reporters on the same lines!( Khushi's + Arnav's + Rohan's family's + all the other elders from their end and their close friends circles stood In a group in the reception grinning to themselves watching this media exchange with a smile on their faces along with the rest of the family members of the Men in Blue)

Arnav's polite request to the Media reporters both Aussies/Indian only kind off made everyone bite back their smiles within for they knew that this was The Skipper's subtle and respectful way off hinting the media to not overshadow his lady love's professional buzz yet again! And somewhat all the reporters huddled around there exchanged a knowing look of agreement with one another with the gesture - that Skipper was Right! Now was not the time to hound the Little Hit Girl with personal questions as she got off the bus with her team with the World Cup – and they must focus on the professional stuff for now! And shift the personal hounding to maybe later tomorrow after the official photoshoot of the Indian Women's Team with the World Cup was Over!

Now usually The Media/reporters aren't very understanding when it comes to the questions that they wanted to ask – however the reason why the Aussie Media alongside the Indian reporters(who lived in Australia) nodded in an understanding of the same was because – most of them had been the witness and cover the episode of the Little Hit Girls injury back in January! And they all felt that it was right to give a players professional space its due given how far they had come in the same calendar year in their professional journey!!

And Hence when the Indian Women's Team bus finally screeched to the Halt in front of the Hotel – and Captain Harpreet walked out with the World Cup in her hand along with the rest of her unit/coaches/support staff besides and around her – Khushi was delighted and pleasantly surprised that the majority of the reporters restricted their questions to them all as a collective group and the professional front.And she was beyond just glad to celebrate these professional moments alongside her team (with Arnav and her family and close ones/Men in Blue/rest of the players family members) watching from the Reception Lobby within across the Glass Door hooting and Cheering– with no one singling her out with regards to her personal space!!

And hence it could be aptly said that – The Indian Women's Unit was living and continuing to experience a professional thrill like never before!

Minutes after the frenzy media buzz was over outside the Hotel – The Indian Women's Team players finally made their way into the Hotel – and what followed was a happy teary eyed – reunion and celebration with each of their family member in sheer Glee which the reporters continued to Flash Over and Over too from behind the Glass Doors!

The Minute Khushi and Jess had also stepped in – they had made a run towards their families and Arnav stood grinning besides Ravi/Rohan/Cap/Samaira/Noor/Sachi /and the rest of his team – mates – with his heart growing all fuzzy at the Happy sight off His Sparkle being embraced in a tight group hug by Her parents /His parents/Rahul/Anjali/Akash/Payal/Dadi – almost instantly!

They all also bit back their smile as they saw Vikram+ Jess parents pull her into a tight group hug too – instantly – and it truly warmed everyone's heart to see the rest of the women team players experiencing similar moments with their families!

Only The Vibes of Sheer Joy were buzzing in the Hotel Lobby!!

Sagar, Nisha, Rahul, Anj, Reva, Abhimanyu, Dadi, Akash Payal – took atleast five minutes to let Khushi off their arms and she didn't want to let go too for that's how happy and thrilled she was in the moment. It wasn't until Shivi happily and grinning patted on Anj's arms + Vikrams telling them that she, Hridhaan and Kudrat, Hridhaan and Shivi's parents were in line to congratulate Khushi and Jess too!

Everyone bit back their chuckles and they finally let Khushi and Jess go off the group hug for the bit as Shivi jumped upon both Jess and Khushi in sheer glee and happiness cheering on for them after which - Hridhaan's parents, Hridhaan, and Kudtrat happily took their moment of hugging and congratulating Khushi and Jess too – together!

After which -it was Noor/Samaira/Sachi Maam's turn to remind everyone that their turn for congratulations was Due Too – leading Khushi and Jess to then just leap forward in a happy group hug with the Girls!

Now all this while – Arnav along with the Men in Blue was just patiently waiting for everyone to finish having their celebratory moments with His Sparkle because well he had already had his with her on the field prior – but now minutes later – he felt like he was losing his patience – which led him to walk up to His Sparkle – but once again he was mischeviously stopped by Shivi, Kudrat, Noor, Samaira and Sachi – as Rahul/Akash/Anjali/Payal happily hugged their Junior to their sides first – yet again gesturing him to just watch for a little while more which led to Arnav groaning and complaing mischeviously – That why must he be not allowed to hug his Sparkle again – when Vikram was getting to Hug Jess! And that made everyone tease him mercilessly reminding him off the bit that – it was the two of them who were getting married in days so they must be ready to now – Get Hammered and Teased – left – right – center!

And as everyone continued to share happy laughs in a group after that – Khushi and Arnav could only continue share happy emotional eyelock's telling one another that – it really was True isn't it? That just about No Negativity in this World was worth overshadowing their happiness - in this moment of Time.

Radha finally gestures Varun to get his camera off and he does and gestures to them that he will just be back and she nods and him and watches him take his leave handing the camera to Nikhil to hold for a bit.She can't help but grin like a idiot now that the surprise and shock had finally sunk in and she high-fives Nikhil who was grinning too switching off his mike and holding onto the Camera and she says – " there there...partner – I am sure Natraj Sir is surely going to be extremely happy with our live coverage given that we literally got everything up close..."

Nikhil chuckles and nods as he adds looking into his phone – " well yes to that...for sure...he is extremely delighted..he just texted the same too..."

Radha grins and adds as she looks back to steal a glance at the heartwarming sight of the women players families still in the middle of their meet and greet and congratulations and she looks back and adds– " well obviously he will be delighted Nikhs...I mean...we covered everything Live after too..like to the T...from the Men's team arrival...and the frenzy then...and then the Women's team arrival...plus...the happy reunion with their families from afar...,"and she pauses and adds gesturing Nikhil to steal a look back again – "I mean...just look at the sight in their Nikhil...as much as Khushi's parents are hugging onto her tight..its ASR's parents/siblings/grandmother who are going beserk just embracing her over and over....which only speaks volumes of their comfortable equation as a family unit within...good on them ya...as shocked as I was...but now that it has sunk in – its like I am their biggest shipper ever....like Captain ASR and the Little Hit girl...woohoooooo....man...killer....like they literally are the first cricketing couple in the country...the romance of the Blue Jersey's is going to be my title in written coverage tomorrow..I mean..Niks...I am still getting goosebumps remembering the sight up live on the ground...I mean just as they lifted their pretend off and he went down on his knee – the emotion on both their faces+ the vulnerable hugs after...gave out those crazily in love vibes right? also yes...I mean not to forgot the way he scooped her in his arms and twirled her around...beyond just epic...also they way he literally had his hand laced with hers as they were walking off the ground...ohhh ya...as much as my heart is broken that he is finally tying the knot...I am superglad that it is the Little Hit Girlll,"she finishes with a mischevious wink at her friend – " oops buddy...apologies for my excited rant.."

Nikhil chuckles and adds next looking back briefly to see the happy sight of ASR and Khushi mixing up with their families and he looks back at Radha grinning and adds dramatically and mischeviously – " lets just say...Radha...I have no qualms about having my heart broken..given that its ASR...I mean...he is our Skipper...I love his game too much to hold it against him that he was the one to shotgun the Little Hit girl...happy for them..really..,"and he pauses to add sincerely as a thought comes to his mind – " know what Radha...seriously makes me wonder now...I mean back then in January..when she was injured...I was right here..alright? covering it up....I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for ASR to put the pretend mask of calm on and come address the media out here on behalf of the BCCI...like that must have felt like a dagger within..given that the women you love is in ICU..and you are expected to keep up with the worldly ways...like ouch that..."

Radha nods sincerely - " yeah...I know what you mean...,"And she steals another glance at the happy sight across the glass doors and so does Nikhil.

And they both end up saying in unison – " boy...I am so glad...that the two of them are giving a damm to the online trolling...that began on Khushi from the group of Pia's fans...like you can clearly see it from their body language...plus the families...that they truly just give a damm..and rightly so...."

And they look at one another as that came out in perfect swing and tone and they end up sharing a warm chuckle and Nikhil adds next sombering up from the chuckle – " but seriously...how disgusting are some of those memes...its greta that Pia made her stand clear...respect to her..."

Radha nods and all of a sudden as a idea strikes her mind she says – " totally....guess what Niks...I mean..yes...all the genuine fans of ASR and the Little Hit Girl are literally in the middle of a comments far agsiant those bashers taking their case anyway...but you know what am I going to do..I think I wana go live on my insta feed +surely am going to ask all the women up at our office go live on their insta feeds and buzz out congratulations too...also yes...I am totally going to dish out those old pictures of ASR /Khushi in a group from their siblings weddings and time up in Gstaad and just make them go viral up in retrospective now...I mean haters will continue to troll but what if we can counter attack this – by just keeping the buzz and the mystery of their secret romance going back then too?????????plus highlight each of their professional acheiveemnts..in the year...plus..just focus on creating more buzz with regards to the destination we know they are getting married yet...."

Nikhil nods at her grinning as he adds – " rightly so...partner..lets do that...totally....lets continue to create as much buzz as we can from our end..about just these two...both professional and personal..."

And They Both High – Five each other Happily and decide to get on with Just That!!

The Two of them – had just turned into SkipperBlue+TheLittleHitGirl's – biggest Shipper's off All Time – Indeed.

Meanwhile In the Hotel Reception - Lobby

Khushi's POV

I continue to hug Mom and Reva Mom to each of my sides grinning – in sheer glee and just as I see Superbro/Dad gesture me to come in for another hug with them too – I leap forward into their arms happily and they just hug me from the sides again in happiness and Dad kisses on my head and he says – " so proud of you beta...so proud...I just have to keep saying this again...I mean you have no idea how hearts were pumping in our chests during that last over..."

Superbro adds kissing the other side of my Head – "Junior...I still am getting goosebumps remembering your shot..."

I hug them both hard – and exchange a heartwarming glance with Arnav who was standing across and taking the sight in talking to Abhi Dad too!! I answer looking at them happily pulling Anj by her hand in for a hug too – " where are my videos haan? as in Arnav did say that you recorded the celebrations in the box...please show them to me thike??"

Anjali nods happily at that and I hug her once more – my heart continues to warm up as I soak in the happy sight of our team- mates with their respective families.

Jess continues to be engulfed in a group hug by uncle aunty too – with Vikram watching on happily! Hridhaan's parents, Shivi, are happily circling around Kudrat and Hridhaan too!

Rohan Sir/Samaira/Cap/SachiMaam/Ravi/Noor – are happily chatting up with the rest of the Men in Blue too.

I pause taking a deep breathe as I finally take my backpack off my shoulders and I gesture – Mom, Dad, Superbro, Anj, Reva Mom, Abhi Dad, Dadi, Akash, Payal and ofcourse Arnav my love to fall to come aside towards the lobby seating a little and lounge at the sofa and they do!

And just as they all take their seats around chuckling and laughing- Arnav is watching me with a grin on his face – asking me with a gesture of his eye what was I upto?

I chuckle at him with a wink as I add – in a silent eyelock – uff Wait na Meri Jaan – just you see!

He nods at me happily and hugs Anjali and Superbro to either of his sides and I finally take a deep breathe – a lot of emotions engulfing me for I most surely wanted to do this bit of it right here – and I say to Arnav – " uff ya..love..let superbro and Anj come here for a bit..please..."

Arnav chuckles and nods and Bhai and Anj finally come aside Mom and Dad now and I take out my Player of the match Award from the World Cup final today and I step forward and lean in front of them – as I ask them to give me wach of their hands and I place my award forward into theirs collectively in a group as I add happy tears engulfing my eyes– "Mom, Dad, Superbro, Anj...this is for you all ya....I mean...how could I have made it to this point..without each of your support...,"and I pause in my word as they all just collectively pull me into a crushing hug instantly!

Two minutes later – I pull back and Mom kisses my forhead and she says – " mera bacha...so proud of you...for what you did out there today..and how you handled yourself in immense pressure...only tells me that my baby..is actually growing up at the speed of light.."

Superbro chuckles at that as he says to Mom – " Mom...do din mein shaadi hai uski... stop my baby-ing her now.."

That makes her all share a warm chuckle and I finally gesture Akash, Payal, to fall aside Reva Mom, Abhi Dad, Dadi in a collective huddle and I walk upto them and I place my World Cup Medal in their hands collectively as I admit – " this is for you all...Reva Mom, Abhi Dad, Dadi, Akash..Payal...I mean..its because of all your unconditional support to me too...that I could come this far...and ofcourse its because of all your's love that I just feel like I am moving homes...I literally have like zero-ish wedding jitters thike? I mean...I might be the only bride...who might not just cry at all...at her wedding...,"I finish with a happy wink which makes Abhi Dad, Reva Mom leap ahead and pull me into a crushing hug – warmly as Abhi Dad says warmly – " yes...khushi...beta...don't cry please? alright? then I can tell your father that I beat him to the title of the koolest father in law ever..."

We all share a warm laugh.

Reva mom chuckles – " you wish abhi...,"and she hugs me emotionally – " we are always with you beta..always..I am so happy right now that my heart just can't contain the emotion..."

I nod at her in a happy silence hugging her hard

After hugging Dadi, Akash and Payal too – I finally take my lead scorer trophy in my hand as I turn around to walk over to the Love of my Life(I could feel his emotional gaze on me all this while anyway) and as my eyes lock with Arnav's emotionally again – I fight back happy tears as I just step upto him forward take his hand and shove my trophy in his hand as I add grinning – " I made it very clearly in the post presentation byte that this lead scorer trophy...belongs on your mantle piece...Arnav..for...if it hadn't been for you...,"and once again words stay put in my throat for he has pulled me into a crushing hug!

I can only hug him back all hard and our crazy mad families start to clap and cheer for us and Mom adds excited now saying to all the elders– " chalo everyone...let these kids party and everything..let us all head back to the hotel for we have to get set early morning with the wedding preprations and everyones travel to the resort co-ordination..."

Reva mom adds lovingly – " yes Nisha....we have so very much to do....lets us go...you kids enjoy yourselves..."

Arnav hugs on me sideways happily and winks at me and whispers in my ears – " and you know I need a couple of minutes with you in private before we step into that afterparty meri jaan.."

I chuckle as I whisper back locking my gaze with his – " I know...we will figure it out..k?,"and I nudge him to keep mum as we see Dad and Abhi Dad walk upto us and Dad cups my face lovingly and he asks – " you okay right beta??"

Abhi Dad brushes my head lovingly and he says warmly – " we do need to hear you tell us in person that you are fine khushi beta...just once...even though we discussed the same on chat..for as your fathers....we are obviously worried...,"and that from him obviously makes me super sentimental as I leap out from Arnavs side hug straight into the middle of both their arms and hug them and I nod at them both sincerely and admit honestly – " yes..I am okay..Dad's...please...do not worry about me at all thike??i'd be crazy to focus on that negative noise right now...I mean...I am totally looking only towards the love and blessings ya...I promise..."

They both sigh in relief and hug me again and I hear Arnav say finally – " well thank god she handled me Dad's on text on our way back..or else...I'd surely have smashed..my hand...in the glass window..,"and he pauses to let out a curse under his breathe subtly.

I look at him narrowing my eyes as I say with a wink and groan – " uff..come on..love..just stop...don't even look towards it again..please..."

He nods at me at that – again with a reassuring grin and we all aside bidding Byes to all our elders – as the rest of gear up for OUR Afterpartyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

I MEAN – GUYS – DEAR MIND+ HEART ARE ALL EXPERIENCING A PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL EUPHORIC STATE LIKE NEVER BEFORE - AND I'D BE DAMMED IF I LET ANY NEGATIVE VIBE THEIVES TRY TO COME ROB ME OFF MY MOMENTS!

Five Minutes Later

Khushi pulls Arnav by the hand as they begin to walk briskly towards her room and she adds giggling with both of them dragging her cricketing kit themselves behind them – " love...I am telling you...we might not get more than five minutes thike? for Vikram, Jess will come over too as Jess and me are sharing the room too...and ofcourse since this is the hotel we are all staying at....all my team – mates rooms are around here...so...this excuse of just keeping my cricketing kit back up safely in my room is going to hold up for a very little time..."

Arnav exchanges a wink with me at that as he says – " maybe...Sparkle...or maybe not...for mostly everyone's from our teams have already headed into the afterparty straight right???along with our siblings and their better halves and all our friends...too..."

Khushi chuckles as she says – " well yes...to that...,"and she pauses as she says – " also guess what love...when that aussie wicket keeper told me the words – that's it...its time for your wicket little hit girl at the start of the last over – this was exactly what I told her...maybe..or maybe not..."

Arnav and Khushi exchange a happy chuckle at that and the way Arnav's eyes darkened with emotion only told Khushi that he was not going to let her get a word out or even breathe – the minute they were in the room.

She was right – in her perception – obviously!

For the minute – Khushi opened the door to her room and they stepped in – Arnav immediately pushed her against the door – making her cricketing kit lean sideways against the wall in a rush and cup her face and kiss her hard, bad and deep – which also made Khushi leap up in his arms wrapping her legs around his waist as she began to kiss him back hard over and over.

And within seconds – he carried her in his arms instantly into her room – and placed her on the bed and got on top of her gesturing her to wrap her legs around him again and she happily obliged – as his lips took her by a massive storm yet again in a deep hard – prolonged french kiss – too.

Khuhsi whispers into his lips in between haggered breathes – " finally...meri jaan...no more pretend mode like ever...I mean now we just have to switch in between two channels...personal and professional...bass...oh...I love how amazing this is feeling...,"and she pauses her breath pausing in her in a hitch as she feels Arnav's raging desire for her create a havoc on her mind as the intimate friction of their lower bodies continued.

Arnav whispers back into her lips in a rush caressing her all over her Jersey – " hushhh...sh...lets..talk later Sparkle..we are short on time..and I know I am not going to get a minute alone with you after – the girls will hunt me away....,"and he pauses on their kiss to just gently yank Khushi's jersey off her in a flash!

Khushi is immediately about to pull him in for a deep kiss but Arnav stops her as she cages her hand to her sides – totally smitten by the sight of her in a Sports-Fitness Upper Wear which she obviously wears during play for matches and he adds desire taking over – " godammit...you Sparkle...you have no idea how badly iv wanted to see you in a sports intimate wear...in real...,"and he begins to caress her over it hard and deep as he whispers – " this is freaking sexy...Sparkle..."

Khushi grins at that as she pulls him by the head closer and also tightens her legs around his waist making him groan as she whispers hoarsely taking his lower lip in hers- " only you'd be crazy to find my sweaty athletic intimate wear – sexy...I mean are you insane...or what love?? I haven't even like freshend up..completely...in the sense...its surely all dry sweat...surely..atleast..let...me...fre..,"and the words stay put in her mouth for Arnav's kissed her hard and bad again as both his hands yank her sport intimate wear down from her shoulder and roll before helping her take her hands oout of it and rolls in off towards her midriff and begins to caress her uppercurves possessively as he whispers into her lips continuing to kiss her hard – " I don't freaking care...dammit Sparkle...all I freaking care right now is this...,"and with that he leans forward to displace his right hand over her curve with his lips taking her pebbled peak by a passionate tug of his lips immediately – making Khushi moan and wither in pleasure as she could only hold him by the head closer and feel herself getting familiarly lost into his Trans.

Arnav feels like he doesn't have it in him to be slow or patient – so he continues to have his intense ways with her curves with his lips and his other hand makes its way down to nudge her tracks off her backcurves caressing it deep in his hands as he continues to kiss her harder.

Khushi clutches and pulls him closer as she takes his Jersey off his completely too before he comes to kiss her madly and deeply again and as he feels His Sparkles – roam all over his bare back in urgent caresses pulling him closer into her – he whispers into her lips nudging her lower sporty intimate wear off her curves and caressing them hard– " I want you...Sparkle...I want you so godammit much right now that its driving me insane as usual....ask me to stop..or else...I'd be making love to you..right...very freaking...now...,"and he feels his hands act on their own accord as they make their way through her lower garment to touch her intimately and his fingers begin to explore her intimately and deeply too – loving the way her body was writhing in response to him.

Khushi can only whimper and moan his name into his lips loving the feel of his fingers intimately exploring her and she whispers softly moaning his name first – " what if...I don't want you to stop...meri jaan...I want..you too..dammit...let's....just...not...s..to..pp...p..llease..."and her breathe hitches on her as she feels his caress within the intimate her get as deepest as possible and he kisses her hard momentarily immediately as he whispers and groans in disappointment fighting the urge to just bury himself in her – " I am dying to not stop....but... I don't have any protection on me dammit Sparkle...right now...the only reason...I..,"and he pauses and asks – " you can feel how much I want you...Sparkle???"

Khushi nods as she feels her hand reach out to caress him immediately and she nods into his lips as their heated kiss continues – " yes I can...and it thrills me to feel that I affect you this way...love...I...,"and as Arnav's fighting another groan because of his Sparkle's gentle caress on him - they both hear the loud thuds on the door – which once again pull them out of their moments as they both send out a loud curse – " f****...dammit...."

Arnav kisses his Sparkle briefly all hard as they hear Jess/Anj/Payal/Shivi's/Kudrat collective loud voice from the door – " there ..there...love birds...open up....enough privacy..already...."

They both end up sharing a warm chuckle at that and Arnav adds opening his eyes and looking into His Sparkle's deep and he whispers – " it's a freaking good thing...I'v decided to whisk you away for our private holiday on the 7th afternoon itself Sparkle...."

Khushi winks at him all flustered and flush as they were still an entangled poodles of desire and passion – " its an amazing thing..indeed...meri jaan...amazing*infin..,"and they just lean up to kiss each other again for a bit – as the knocks get louder which disappointingly tells them both that they just had a couple of minutes to make their way down!

As the elders of Khushi's+ Arnav+Rohan's families along with Jess's+ Hridhaan parents + the rest of the guests and relatives within the circle made their ways back to their Hotels for the night – they were all surrounded by a sea of camera's by many Indian cricketing fans = some Indian reporters too each of them asking them to give some bytes into the love-story of Skipper ASR and the Little Hit Girl – that everyone was keen on knowing more about – especially wanting to know morw about how is it that they met! Was it through the Siblings? Or was it through the families? And the congratulations continued too.

In a couple of sentences – each of them just have away a bit – where in that Arnav and Khushi had actually met way before they could even have been introduced through their siblings to one another – and all they could just say was – that the two had been happily in love and together since the almost beginning of last year.

Abhimanyu, Sagar, Nisha, Reva, politely and happily had thanked everyone for their wishes collectively and when as parents they were asked directly as to how was it that their kids met and their journey unfolded behind curtains – they just collectively exchanged happy glances and stated that if everyone wanted to know more about the bit where in how was it that they actually met – they should question both of them personally some time later down the line – for they thought as parents that truly was a moment they would love to talk about – themselves!

And just as they were heading in along with everyone – they were also randomly questioned as to what was their take as parents on the online trolling that had begun on Khushi online – to which Reva, Nisha, Sagar and Abhimanyu had collectively in unison replied – " well to be honest – it doesn't really affect us in anyway at all! We don't even want to acknowledge it by giving a comment on the same given that as a family that is not something we even want to shift our focus on..India Women have won their first ever World Cup..we have a wedding in two days with our kids getting married..so its those celebrations both professional and personal that our focus is on more.. plus it's the love and the blessings of all that we as a family unit will always continue to look at...,"and once again they politely thanked everyone for their wonderful wishes – before making their way in alongside the rest of the guests and relatives.

This bit as was happening live – was obviously spotted by Arnav/Khushi as they were making their way to the afterparty with Jess/Anj/Payal/Shivi's/Kudrat – and Shivi had spotted it up first and had shown to everyone – and hearing their parents give out this collective statement in unity and love – truly warmed Arnav and Khushi's heart – making their belief strengthen in their hearts yet again – that they were doing the right thing for themselves in the moment by just focusing on the Love!

And meanwhile – even before they had reached the after party Rahul/Akash/Vikram/Hridhaan/Samaira/Sachi/Noor had already posted a numerous pictures of both Arnav+Khushi that they had with themselves from the Rahul+Anj's wedding/Time in Gstaad/Some pics of their InHouse Roka too(in multiple shots) on their respective social media handles/stories – just congratulating the Two for the Wedding Festivities – and all of this was constantly reposted and being circulated by the Men in Blue/Women in Blue too – because everyone in the Afterparty was just keen on making sure that No Troller's got their way this time around by souring up the sweetness of the professional + personal celebrations – for as public sportspersons they had all faced something or the other with regards to trolling in their personal lives too !!

And due to this bit – even before Arnav/Khushi had stepped into the afterparty – these pictures of theirs had gone viral and a lot of positivity and buzz and interest with regards to their love story started to take over the Trollers of the Netizen World – on its own accord!

At The AfterParty

Khushi looks at the killer buzz in the Afterparty and celebrations going around and she couldn't help but feel her heart warm up at the feel of the – Happy Vibessss!! She had been feeling that way ever since they had stepped into the party an hour ago – hand in hand.

The party was obviously raging high on celebrations with everyone bundling around in groups – cheering to one another – and dancing collectively on the dance floor – which was exactly the scene Khushi was in the middle off with her entire team around her and the Men in Blue surrounding Arnav on the opposite side and all their near and dear ones in the center!

It is right then she sees Arnav catch her eye from across as he gestures her to look into her phone which was in her tracks pockets!Khushi bites a chuckle and does so immediately!

Him : Sparkle...meet me by the bar in five minutes will you please? need to hug you..and maybe just steal a couple of kisses perhaps on your cheeks atleast!

Khushi bites back her smile as she quickly types : Really Skipper Blue? As if our moments in the room hadn't had us heated enough – acha thike...I will see you by the bar in five minutes thike? after I remember my dear women in blue to keep a check on their voicebox for the wedding festivities..(winksssss)

And just as she sends in this text – she winks at Arnav across who bites back his smile looking into his phone!

Four minutes later – Arnav and Khushi finally sneak out the groups around them given everyone was going crazy in celebrations and just as they make their way to the bar from the two parallel ends of the dance floor – Arnav walks up to Khushi grinning – gesturing her to come in for a immediate hug and she does so – Happily!

Arnav kisses her head lovingly as he says – " exactly the moment I needed to steal...,"and he whispers kissing on her ear – " well I am totally in for stealing a kiss too...,"and he kisses her on her cheek lovingly and adds after kissing on her ears – " but I guess...ill have to make a do with this for now..."

Khushi tip toes on her feet chuckling as she smacks his cheeks with a kiss too and she says narrowing her eyes at him mischeviously – " me too...,"and they both lace their hands together happily and Arnav gestures them to take a seat on the stools for a bit and they do and he asks kissing on Khushi's hand – " so Sparkle? do you fancy a drink??"

Khushi says clutching on his hand biting back her smile – " not really love...you take yours na...I will just sip some off yours for...we do have that early morning official photoshoot with the World Cup na??"

Arnav nods and he orders one for himself quickly and just as he turns around to look at his Sparkle – he sees her eyes welled up with emotion looking at him and he gets off his stool immediately to stand closer into her and he cups her face gently looming over her and asks rubbing his thumb on her cheek tenderly – " hey....Sparkle...what.."

And Khushi kisses his hand instantly as she says – " I am just so so so so happyyyyy ya love...I mean..just this moment..of not having to worry about a cover in a afterparty....feels freaking surreal...remember how..we'v...just gone with the pretend on some afterparty's prior...so yeah....I...I...am...just...soo Happy...,"and with that she hugs Arnav hard and he kisses her head lovingly in acknowledgement of the same emotion.

It is right then the bartender serves up his drink which he takes a Sip of and then offers it to Khushi who takes just a sip off it too – and they both see two of the support team members(one from India women team and one from India Men Team )- walking upto them grinning as they ask in unison – " ASR...Khushi..can we have two minutes with you??"

Arnav and Khushi nod with a smile as they answer in unison – " ofcourse...please...."

The Support team member from the Men in Blue says – " ok..so...you know the buzz about the interest around your love story..especially...with regards to how the two of met continues to rage like wildfire online..."

They nod exchanging a happy wink.

He continues – " so I just had the two reporters from Hindi Times...the ones you actually made your reveal too...get in touch with me...if it could be possible for the two of you...to give like a live byte...or maybe a live chat with them..about the same??"

The support team member from the Women in Blue says – " a live chat will be a good way to just give it back to these trollers too right? ASR and Khushi??"

Khushi bites back her smile as she exchanges a knowing look with her Skipper Blue – " well yes to that...for sure...but to be honest...I do think that our zero acknowledgement of the same by any of us/or our close ones/or you all even in our teams/support teams in public about the same is a clear way of giving it back for now...you know ..remember how like Coach Maam said in the beginning of the match?while she was talking to us about the Assies sledging?that Nothing irks a person more – than when they do not get the reaction that they think they will?? So yup...I most surely do not want to say anything about it for it truly hasn't affected me at all in the first place...so why acknowledge it..."

They smile at Khushi – " well yes...youv got a point there...and what about a live chat? should we reply them anything at all??"

Arnav and Khushi exchange a knowing look with a smile as Khushi gestures Arnav to say whatever he had decided on this out loud and he does – " so yes...given the bit...that the two of them were pretty much a part of our reveal....please assure Radha and Nikhil from Hindu Times...that we will surely sit for our first private live chat with them...but only after we are back in India...for right now...we just have too much happening at our personal ends otherwise...."

They nod at him in unsion.

Arnav bends forward to whisper something in his Sparkle's ears and once she nods grinning over the same - Arnav adds – "also yes..for now...do also just assure them..that..with regards to our formal wedding pictures release...to the media...we will go through Hindu Times...as and when we actually decide to release them..."

The support team members grin at the them and give them a thumbs up and make their way back to the dancefloor grinning and before Khushi could say anything to Arnav she feels her phone beep vibrate in her pocket and she picks it out suddenly to see voice note from Madan in there and she gestures Arnav to just come into the corner from the loud music and he does and he circles his arm around her shoulder and Khushi holds the phone up near their ears and plays the voice note.

They hear Madan's overwhelmed happy voice coming through – " didi..ab jaake itne ghante baad meri awaaz nikal rahi hai...toh socha aapko message kardun badhai ka...itna khush hun main...aapke liye...aapko dher saari badhai didi..jab se aapne winning sixer maara...mere toh aasun hi nai ruk rahe the...aur haan ek baat aur didi..waise toh maine..samajh liya hai...ki har time aapke saath..woh..Mr India...ASR hi the..but aap chinta mat karo...main kisi ko nai bataunga...aapka...secret...aap dono ko shaadi kid her saari bhadai...choti...amma...gaon mein sabhi dher saari badhai bhej rahe hai...aapko..."( Didi...now finally after hours my voicebox is working so I though I will send you a voice note in congratulations...I am so happy for you didi..ever since you hit the winning sixer...I couldn't stop crying in happiness...and yes didi..now that I have connected the dots I have understood that Mr India with you always was ASR...but don't worry your secret is safe with me...always...heartiest celebration to you for the wedding on all our behalf..)

Khushi and Arnav exchange a happy heartfelt smile and before Khushi could send him a voice note – in came in another.

She plays it.

It was Madan's emotional voice at the other end saying – " Mr India...aap bahut ache ho...aapne hamesha mujhse kitne ache se baat kari...mera bat pe sign bhi kiya...woh jo khushi didi ne gift kiya...aapko aur kya kahun pata nai...dher saari bhadayi aapko bhi..aap aur khushi didi hamesha khush rahe yeh meri pratharna hai...hamesha..."(Mr India...you are so nice...you always spoke to me so nicely...you even signed my bat that Khushi didi gifted me..i do not know what to say to you except expressing my heartfelt wishes for the two of you...may you and Khushi always be very happy...such will be my prayer everyday...)

Khushi and Arnav feel very moved and she asks excited – " should I call him meri jaan? If he sears your voice finally knowing its you..he will go bonkers in happiness??"

Arnav kisses her head happily and he nods – and Khushi actually calls up Madan from the middle of the afterparty and as expected the minute she told him that Mr India is on line with her too – he went was completely stumped speechless on the other end as the two of them happily expressed their thanks to him for the heartiest wishes!!

Three Minutes later – as they finally put the phone down and walk back to the bar hand in hand – Khushi clutches on Arnav's hand tight and she says grinning to the grinning him as they take their seats on the stools – " did you hear the happiness in his voice love?? I mean...he surely wont be able to sleep tonight for sure thike?? he was super stumped...he couldn't believe you actually wished him like all the best for his first ever domestic match I voice and asked him to keep working hard like he was...."

Arnav chuckles at that happily as he adds kissing his Sparkles hand – "well...to be honest...I wont be able to sleep tonight too Sparkle..for I will be totally bummed that I am going to be right across you in the hotel..and won't get any more private moments with you later tonight.."

Khushi smacks his cheek lovingly at that leaning forward as she adds – " uff ya...love...stop teasing me now...like I am going into Heinz Mode..within..already..,"and they share a warm chuckle happily looking into each other's eyes and Khushi kisses on his hand as she says – " love...but really...the way you told Madan that you always kept a tap on his progress through me and were proud of his grit...truly must have gotten him into a pool of happy tears...I couldn't see his face..but I am sure..,"and she pauses and takes a deep breathe and says to Arnav – " know what love?? I am all for not acknowledging the trollers and the negativity out there...however...yes I do think I want to send out like a collective thank you message with you to all...and express my gratitude towards everyone who has been sending in love and blessings to us...what do you think of the same?? I mean...I feel if I go into our wedding expressing my gratitude externally...it feel just feel like those blessings have doubled on for us..perhaps? "

Arnav grins and winks and kisses on her hand again – " lets totally do that...Sparkle...and guess what..I know..exactly's whose Live Insta Feed story – we shall send out a little thank you and gratitude message from..."

And they both get of their stools in a jiffy as they say in unsion exchanging happy winks – " Ravi's....."

They share a nod and laugh and then walk back hand in hand towards the group of everyone to join back the celebrations and Arnav adds whispering in Khushi's ears – "I'd love to have you in the circle of my arms Sparkle..as we send out our live thank you byte..from this afterparty..."

Khushi nods at him lovingly and as Arnav hugs her sideways she whispers – " yeah...I'd love that too...."

And about seven minutes later – the first ever Collective Personal Live Byte on Ravi's Social Media feed starts to load with the clipping of Captain ASR and The Little Hit Girl expressing their gratitude towards everyone for sending in their love and blessings and congratulations- within the circle of each other arms - dressed in their National Jersey's!

He was hugging her from behind with his arms around her Waist and head rested in the crook of her Neck.And she had her arms wrapped happily around his over her waist too happily leaning into his frame – and the heartfelt/emotional vibe in between the couple – was very much evident – as the sincerity in their tone of expression of gratitude – was truly heartwarming!! And by the end of their live byte - all of their near and dear ones plus team members – jumped aside them in a collective group on either sides to just root and hoot for them!!

And just as this byte video finished loading on Ravi's feed and went Viral Online almost instantly – The Hungama Unlimited in the Outside World Continued to Increase and Multiply mountain folds at the Speed of Light as everyone on the other side of their digital screens seeing this happy byte – could totally feel the heartfelt sincerity in the Couple's Tone – and everyone who saw the clipping at their end – continued to circulate the clipping – with a heart warming smile up their Face!

And Just like that without even saying a Word or acknowledging the Hate – Skipper Blue/Little Hit Girl/Stranger/Sparkle/Arnav/Khushi – had managed to counter- take over The Hate with the Display of the shades off two powerful emotions – in all It's Glory!

The Shades off Which Two Powerful Emotions?

THE SHADES OF LOVE AND GRATITUDE – OFCOURSE!!

TADAAAA!!

Coming Up Tomorrow : A Picture Note with pics+ Videos – on the Resort where the Wedding is going to Happen!

Coming up After : a Medium length update on their Engagement + The Pictures and Media's related to the same in the same Update.

Please continue to take necessary precautions while out and Stay Safe everyone – the Covid numbers seem to be at a Rise Again!!

Much Love.

Always.

Hellloooooo Everyoneee

So Here I am with The Wedding Destination Resorts - Picture Note!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

PRE - Context - The Wedding is going to place amidst the Iconic/Scenic settings of the Blue Mountains!! ( And this Particular Resort is just 90 minutes drive from the Heart of Sydney- which is where everyone currently is!!)

SOME PICTURES OF THE SCENIC BEAUTY AROUND

SOME MORE PICTURES OF THE SCENIC BEAUTY AROUND

The Picture Below is of this Spot where in the Nature Rock structure is called - The Three Sisters❤

The Picture Below is of this Spot where in the Nature Rock structure is called - The Three Sisters❤

NOW Coming to The Resort

The Wedding is scheduled to be Held over 5th-7th November – at the Fairmont Resort and Spa – The Blue Mountains!(Now even though there were a couple of more exclusive resorts in the Blue Mountain Region – the families decided to go with this One – because it suited the circumstance of the Nos of Room/Guests Capacity/Multiple Engagement Activities(being the largest Hotel in the vicinity in terms of the No of Rooms) + Elaborate Lawns Set Up + Large Indoor Banquets!

THE FAIRMONT RESORT AND SPA - THE BLUE MOUNTAINS!

THE FAIRMONT RESORT AND SPA - THE BLUE MOUNTAINS!

Now for a Little Video Snippet of the Same!

Some picture collages of Rooms

Some picture collages of Rooms

TADAAAAA!

How was it Guys??????

What do you all think of the Wedding Destination and The Resort Setting ? Would love to hear from you all on the Same!

Thank you for all your love and support always - Guys!

Much Love

ALWAYS.

coderlady thumbnail

Sparkle is taking this storm well. No anger on her part. Arnav is fuming though.

coderlady thumbnail

Pia has done the mature and honorable thing defending sparkle and telling those crazy people to put a stop to it.

coderlady thumbnail

Got to go see the Three sisters formation last year.

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome and beautiful pictures 

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

So Yup.

And I am here with the Engagement Update a day earlier than promised! Its about medium length – 6.5K words!

Will be eager to know what you all think of the Update + Engagement Ambience+ Looks  – as always!!

And yes – guys before you all Dive In – I do want to Pause to Mention this Epic Moment for Women's Cricket in India! In reality our ODI Skipper – Mithali Raj (she is Like Sachin of Womens Cricket in India)– completes her 10,000 International runs mark today in all formats – and is the first Indian woman to achieve the feat in Women's cricket + she is on No 2 – spot as the lead run scorer internationally in all formats – in like Women's World Cricket!!

And yes – guys before you all Dive In – I do want to Pause to Mention this Epic Moment for Women's Cricket in India today! In reality our ODI Skipper – Mithali Raj (she is Like Sachin of Womens Cricket in India)– completes her 10,000 International...

So Yayyyiee and Kudos To Her!

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback up till now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity – indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly – Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

And I shall now let you Dive In – without further Delay.

Copyright Disclaimer :

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

CHAPTER 49 – RINGed.

Next morning – 5th November, 2020

Sydney, Australia

The Morning of the 5th of November, 2020 – was a buzzing and a happening one! With everyone gearing in different groups to rush and head for the different events that were lined up at their ends for the first half of the Day!

The Morning Dailies – especially the Sports Section ones – had the front pages/full page write up over how the World Cup Culminated in India Women's First Ever Historic Victory Ever! And some other Dailies – also had the covers on The Indian Captain's iconic – go down on the knee – scene for his lady love – the Little Hit girl – on their grounds at the SCG.Now since in Australia – locally – they already do have a couple from the Australia Men+Australia Women's Cricket team married to one another – the locals were also happily reminded of the buzz that had previously created amidst the cricketing fans – which was also why they were equally excited about the Blue Jersey's Cricketing Romance!

The Team of the Hour – The Women in Blue – all woke up in their respective rooms at around 8:00am.(Despite – going to bed only at around 4am after the Afterparty!)For it was the excitement of the morning lined up ahead that truly took over the priorities of sleep – for they were scheduled to leave at around 930AM after a quick breakfast – for the Official Photoshoot with the World Cup and the BCCI officials who had flown in – all of the arrangements for the same were made at the Sydney Cricket Ground(which was where they won the Cup)!And To say – that each of their Hearts were beaming in Pride and Happiness as they walked out of the Hotel in their National Jersey's as the first Women Squad representing the country to take the World Cup back home – would be an understatement ofcourse!

(The Media Buzz and the Constant Flashes around them continued as they left the Hotel in their team bus and arrived at the SCG too!)

Meanwhile – on the other end – the families + friends+ guests and relatives who had all travelled for the Wedding – continued to gear up with the last-minute preparations and packing to move out from their respective Hotels into the Wedding Destination Resort!

Sagar, Nisha, Reva, Abhimanyu, Akash, Payal, Rahul, Anjali – were completely occupied with co-ordinating the last minute wedding arrangements/travel to the resort arrangements for everyone - with the event planners/conceirge back at The Resort to see that all the preps were going as planned and smooth and as on schedule!!

Since the Men in Blue – did not have any such official event lined up – they all just caught up for a collective team breakfast at around 10:00 am at their Respective Hotel after which they were completely surrounded by the Indian Cricketing fans who had come in excited into the Lobby+ reception of their Hotel – for group pictures, selfies – etc etc – and each of them happily obliged – ofcourse.

Now all this while – our Bride and Groom to be – obviously had no moments of Privacy after the Afterparty for a couple of Khushi's team- mates (Vedika+Harleen+Sheena) had bundled around and camped up in her and Jess's room mischievously and stayed put there – until Arnav and the Men in Blue left for their Hotel leaving the two of them no choice but to resort to their Chatting as usual before finally going to sleep at around 4am! Arnav had obviously woke up at the same time along with his Sparkle in the morning for he obviously wanted to spend a while with her on Chat – before she headed out for her formal photoshoot with her Unit. And ever since the photoshoot began – he has been waiting part patiently and part impatiently for His Sparkle's return (in the meanwhile having a fun time with his team-mates who wouldn't stop taking his case and tease him as the Groom to be) – so that they could all finally wrap up their stuff here at their respective hotels and head out to the Resort with the rest of their Families – for their Wedding!)

The Wedding Pre Context :

While deciding over the Resort near Sydney that they wanted to hold the Wedding at – the families had been a tad bit confused in between two resorts!

One being a huge Golf course resort within 90-120 minutes-drive from Sydney for it had an amazing set of Lush Gardens and Wedding Venues – and the other being a Vintage Mountain Resort Up in the World Heritage/Iconic Blue Mountains National Park of Australia!

They however collectively decided to go in for the Latter – as Rahul/Anjali/Akash as siblings+ both the parents kind of felt that – the setting of The Iconic 'Blue' Mountains around for their Wedding would aptly stand in sync with the symphony of one of them being the Men in Blue/and one being the Women in Blue figuratively for their respective cricketing units+ because they all knew that Khushi lovingly always also addressed Arnav as – Skipper Blue – the two of them would beyond just be delighted to have the feel and the symphony of the Blue Mountains match the setting of their Wedding!

And ofcourse – once they actually had discussed this bit out with Arnav and Khushi(in the past) – the two were beyond just thrilled to know the thought their families had put into the Idea and totally went ahead with Finalising the Latter Option of the Blue Mountains Resort!

Hence – The Wedding was scheduled to be Held over 5th-7th November – at the Fairmont Resort and Spa – The Blue Mountains!(Now even though there were a couple of more exclusive resorts in the Blue Mountain Region – the families decided to go with this One – because it suited the circumstance of the No of Room/Guests Capacity/Engagement Activities(being the largest Hotel in the vicinity in terms of the No of Rooms) + Elaborate Lawns Set Up + Large Indoor Banquets!

And since – Arnav and Khushi – had specially collectively requested to their Families – that they wanted a much shorter wedding affair than what their Siblings Had – the families collectively decided to just stick to holding Three Major Functions in Sydney – and a Wedding Reception back at Delhi after their Return from their Private Holiday!

The Functions Line Up –

5th November – 8:00PM Onwards – Engagement+Cocktail

6th November – Noon Onwards – Mehendi/Lunch/Informal High Tea+ Dinner ( Everything on this day lined up was supposed to finish by 8:30 PM for the Wedding was a Morning function the next Day –)

7th November – 8am Onwards – Haldi+Breakfast/10:30AM – The beginning of the Wedding Festivities with the Religious Phera Ceremony being slotted to begin at Noon!

(Arnav had been keen on whisking his bride away for their private holiday on the 7th afternoon itself at around 3:30PM for two main reasons.One being the bit where in of course he anticipated well in time that by the time the wedding functions would finish – he would be dying get a moment alone with his Wife. And Second important reason was that – they anyway just had about 7 Days in hand for their private holiday – given both of their cricketing schedules and sporting national duties - for they were to report to with their respective duties by the afternoon off 17th of November.Which meant that they were scheduled to Fly out of Australia on the 14th so that they could reach India on the 15th bang in time for their Wedding Reception which was scheduled to be Held on the 16th Night and also spend a night and a day prior at home too.Hence – Arnav wanted to waste no time whatsoever in delaying his exclusive private holiday/just them away from the World – time – with his Wife. He has obviously planned the spot he has chosen to take his Sparkle – and has been keeping it as a Surprise from Her! She on the other hand has coaxed him adorably a zillion times to reveal where he is taking her – only to be silenced with a Kiss and a Mischievous Wink)

Also even though Arnav and Khushi are scheduled to leave for their private holiday by the 7th afternoon – the families/close friends/guests – only plan to return from Australia on the 10th – with the aim to just chill and relax as a group for the next couple of days after the hectic wedding functions were finally over!

The Women in Blue were scheduled to fly back on 8th otherwise and Most of the Men in Blue were also going to fly back along with them – with only Cap/Ravi/Rohan staying back with their respective families to just relax and unwind with everyone until the 10th!

And yes – the morning of the 5th of November was also completely special for the reason that Ranjana(Hridhaan's mother) had called Kudrat and Hridhaan for a one on one with just her in the Hotel room before breakfast – and expressed her deep happiness as a mother – for the two of them and she even expressed her faith on the same – that all the needed to do was just hold each others hand tight in the long distance journey forward always and everything would fall into place for them as and when it was destined too.( Hridhaan couldn't have been happier at seeing the sight of his mother embrace them and Kudrat happily this way with each of them also feeling a lot more relieved with the bit that the Cross-Linked Bit for them was now Over!)

Infact ever since the news of Arnav and Khushi had been out – and a picture of Hridhaan and Kudrat holding hands and dancing together alongside the group of everyone in the afterparty was spotted on Ravi's continuous snippets of the afterparty celebrations after Arnav/Khushi's thank you byte – the word was finally out that it was actually Hridhaan and Kudrat who were together as a couple too! (leading everyone to finally come face to face with the truth – that it had been Cricket*Cricket + Polo*Polo Romance all along – with no crosslinks in there – in the past /or the present.)

Khushi's family had also extended the wedding invitation to Kudrat's parents and family too to be a part of the wedding – and even though her parents and siblings had been travelling for work prior to the 5th (which was why they missed the World Cup final in attendance in the stands)– they along with Kudrat's brother and sister – were going to be there for the Wedding Festivities too, which was another thing – Hridhaan's parents + all of his friends in the group were excited about too!

Also - Kudrats parents were eager to meet Hridhaan's family too and the reason for this eagerness being on both parent's end was because as parents each of them were aware at their ends – that this second shot on the matters of the Heart – was extremely meaningful and special for both Hridhaan and Kudrat – and within their hearts as their families they were somewhat keeping their fingers crossed that with some more time down the line on the basis of their own emotional pace– hopefully their Kids would decide to settle together too!!

So Yes with all the ongoing buzz in the background - The Stage of The Wedding and the Preparations/everything was all Set and everyone was now gearing at their ends to just head out for the Same!!

After the Women's Unit finished with their official photoshoot – and all of those formalities plus some more professional bytes/interviews at their ends in groups and individuals – at around 11am at the SCG – most of the Women in Blue along with the support teams staff and Head Coaches all finally headed towards some Shopping Spree in groups to get prepped for the Wedding Festivities of their affectionate and loved – Little Hit Girl too!

Jess and Khushi took the cab back to their Hotel – so that they could finish wrapping up things at their end and then catch up with their families at their Hotel – before they all headed out together after 2:00PM towards their Wedding Resort!

As Radha and Nikhil – finally finished wrapping up all the professional coverage of the Women in Blue's photoshoot – etc – they finally made their way back to their Hotels – with a heart warming grin up their face content with the Shades of Exclusive Coverage they had got.

Plus both of them + Varun couldn't contain their excitement over the same that ASR's support team member had conveyed to them – that Captain ASR and the Little Hit Girl were surely going to sit for a personal live chat with them once they were back in India and his manager would get in touch with them about the same – closer to the date of their return back home! Plus they were super stoked that ASR had chosen to go through their Media Channel for the official release of their Wedding Pictures too – and that is why – it could be aptly said that the two of them were packing up their bags for their scheduled trip back to Delhi – with a huge smile up their faces – Indeed!

Back In India

Ever since the Sun arrived in the morning with its shades of orange and yellow's – it also came along with the continuous Buzz from the Turn of Events from last night at Sydney.

The Dailies/The Morning News papers – all over the country – regional/national – saw the full coverage of the Women's team winning the Cup followed by the Personal developments too!

The Cricketing experts within the country – could not stop hailing the Women's Unit performance in the tournament – on the profession front! The BCCI was pro-active in announcing straight out to the Media – they were going to very soon conduct a meeting to discuss the schedule of the Mini Four Match Series for the Women's Team too – in like a Mini Women IPL once the Coaches/ Indian Women's Skipper's – Mira/Harpreet returned with their Unit from Australia!

And as The Professional Buzz Continued.

So Did the Personal.

With regards to the Personal Online Buzz – it could be aptly said that - – the Buzz had only been multiplying mountain-folds backed by a lot of love and blessings being sent their way continuously– given the old pictures of Skipper ASR+ The Little Hit Girl + Their thank you byte+ some snippets from the afterparty of them celebrating happily with their group – had gone viral too!And now everyone – couldn't wait to get glimpses into the Big Blue Cricketing Wedding of the Year!

And in his village – as Madan woke up early too to get set to take the bus to travel to Dwarka for his cricket practice – he could only feel himself being consumed in the memory of last night with goosebumps returning to excite and inspire him over and over again!

For it truly had meant the Universe to him that His Khushi Didi+ Mr India had taken out those minutes from their celebration moments to just talk to him! He had been stumped speechless with immense emotion when Mr.India took the phone to finally talk to him in acknowledgement of his real identity – a reason why he could get only two hours of sleep last night – as he spent the rest of the night – in compiling some old newspapers pictures of his Khushi Didi+Mr India into one big collage and frame so that he could have it up on the Walls of his Hut with them side by side together! And even though technically he had got only 120 minutes of sleep last night due to his immense excitement and happiness + overwhelmed emotion – he had woke up on the tick of the hour like he always did – to head into his Cricketing Practice all recharged and refuelled with monumental shades of grit and determination and Gratitude too! For he'd just have no words ever to explain the monumental gratitude he felt in his heart for his Khushi Didi+ Mr India and so he decided to just channelise those energies into working immensely hard in every sphere of his Life!

Back in Sydney

Ever since Khushi/Arnav reached their families at the Hotel along with Jess/Men in blue team-mates – they were just immediately surrounded by all of the family and guests and relatives as they all caught up in the Club Lounge of the Floor – where a Brunch+ Early lunch had been arranged for all – before their departure for the Destination Resort!

All of the guests relatives from Arnav's side+The Men in Blue had cornered him into this group – apart from his Sparkle,who was similarly surrounded by Jess/Her family/Close Guests and Relatives+ the Girl Gang as the excitement and chatter continued around them!

And this bit of the expected development – once again led Arnav and Khushi to keep their communication confined to silent emotional eye-locks from across+ little bit of the Chatting as and when they could steal a couple of minutes with their Phone each of them being fully aware that a similar scene was going to surround them – as they reached their Wedding Resort Too and so as much as they were missing the immediate real time company of one another – they just decided to go with the flow of the day and spend these happily celebratory moments with all of their close ones!

Authors Note – ** I made a exclusive Picture Note with the Resorts Pics yesterday- please scroll up in the index to just see it to get the feel of the Space and Setting Around** I am just including one pic of the same Here -

Authors Note – ** I made a exclusive Picture Note with the Resorts Pics yesterday- please scroll up in the index to just see it to get the feel of the Space and Setting Around** I am just including one pic of the same Here -

Now Coming to the Engagemet + Cocktail
( It is an Outdoorsy Night function in the Palatial Laws of the Resort)N

ow inserting the Pictures of the Ambience of the Engagement Function + Their Looks

The Enterance Walkway Decoration

The Enterance Walkway Decoration

LEADING TO THE SET UP BELOW

LEADING TO THE SET UP BELOW

Now Finally Coming to The Stage

Now For The Looks of Our Stranger and Sparkle❤( and Yes guys I am only posting their pics or else if I start to post outfits of all it will be Crazy to just Compile🙈)

Now For The Looks of Our Stranger and Sparkle❤
( and Yes guys I am only posting their pics or else if I start to post outfits of all it will be Crazy to just Compile🙈)

Now For The Looks of Our Stranger and Sparkle❤( and Yes guys I am only posting their pics or else if I start to post outfits of all it will be Crazy to just Compile🙈)

Closer Look On Arnav

Closer look on Khushi

Closer look on Khushi

Closer look on Khushi

@Fairmont Resort – The Blue Mountains

In the Middle of The Engagement Function

9:30 PM

Arnav's POV

Guys.

A little birdie tells me that you all are already aware of the happenings and build up prior to this point in time – so I shall not get into the details of that obviously!

However – I do want to begin with his - One Point(from the inference of the bit prior) Though!

What Point?

The Point that I am sweeping My Sparkle away to privacy on the 7th Afternoon – itself!

I mean – Guys – Really – I just can't thank my Mind for coming up with this bit in the first place – because given the circumstances around me right now – I am sure that by the time we do end up getting married – on the 7th – I am going to be pretty much like dying to just have a moment alone with My Sparkle ! Or Starving would be the better word for the futuristic emotional expectation ..perhaps?

Because even though we are both thoroughly enjoying our time with our closed ones amidst our wedding festivities – right now and I had anticipated that it would get all abuzz this way – I was totally not prepped up for the bit – where in – I wouldn't be able to get My Sparkle alone for even five minutes aside for a talk- or let alone to steal a kiss.

I couldn't so this afternoon – ever since she and Jess arrived at the Hotel and we joint our families.

And I couldn't do so too – when we arrived at the Resort- because well – I was coaxed by my team-mates to just travel with them – in like this Mini Van and My Sparkle was coaxed by the rest of her side of the relatives to travel alongside them! And I am sure you can only imagine the frenzy as we all arrived here – and as much as everyone was having fun and living in the moment – I couldn't help but think if everyone had just collectively conspired against us on the bit – to not let us have a moment alone at all! For just when thought that we would sneak out for a moment – we couldn't – for some one or the other just came around either of us- and it has literally been that way all along – until My Sparkle went to get ready for our engagement function – or ever since she stepped into our engagement function – 90 minutes ago too as the party began!

I mean – Just Imagine – Guys - Beat the Heights of this!

Could I get even a second to just whisper in her ears – How my lungs have been knocked out of all air – ever since the minute I laid my eyes on Her tonight??

Nah.

Could I steal even a smack of a kiss off her lips in a kiss – as we exchanged rings?(As everyone of our families/teams hooted and cheered around us?)

Nah.

Could I even tell her – that – somewhere within the walls of my head - all I can think about is how to sneak a couple of moments with just her a little while later on in the night?

Nah.

I mean – seriously Guys - I surely am going to talk to Rahul/Rohan/Cap about this and express my concern that – why didn't tell me about this prior? As in you know since they are already married – why didn't they tell me – how it actually gets for the Groom in the middle of the ceremonies!

And mind you guys please note this future reference – I am going to be good brother – and surely prep up Akash in his head with regards to this – given his and Payal's wedding is coming up soon!

I am distracted in my thoughts momentarily – as the photographer finally gestures – everyone in the group of guests and relatives around to fall in closer so that he could get a better Shot!

Yup.

So.

That is exactly what My Sparkle and me are in the Middle of Right Now – Guys!

A Photo session – standing on the Stage ever since we exchanged rings -with all our guests/families/relatives!!!

And even though all I want to do is get my arm around her waist and pull her snug closer into my Side – I am unable too – because well it's the Photographers that apparently get to call the Shots Here!

And even though all I want to do is get my arm around her waist and pull her snug closer into my Side – I am unable too – because well it's the Photographers that apparently get to call the Shots Here!

Plus – its been that so many of our guests and relatives have just been coming in to either just hug her or me in congratulations – and we have just been talking to them on and off in between the posing that – that its like I haven't been able to whisper a word in her ears – even though she is right next to me!!

Like Dammmm!

Boy!

Wait.

There is going to be a Time for our individual photo-session?right?As a Couple?

Haa!

That eases my Nerves!

I will surely get a couple of moments with My Sparkle then!

Maybe – I just need to urge the event photographers to get towards that bit off it soon.

The photographers gestures us to Grin again and we do and pose with the Rest off the Group of my Bua/her extended families/mom's side of the families + Khushi's Masi's and their side of the families and also keep talking to them and thanking them for their wishes!

I can't tell you – how difficult it is to just focus on Grinning so much when in the back of the head – all I can think off how my hands are itching to just take experience the satisfaction off taking this damm engagement gown off My Sparkle – and – just caress her all over bit by bit..slow and urgent...and...then...have my lips...displace my hands....and...then....

Oops.

Gotta Pause.

I am just pulled into a Massive Hug by Bua and Khushi is just pulled into a massive hug by her Masi – as they congratulate and tease us a little in happiness before finally making their way off the stage along with the rest!

And for a second – my Insides Beam – because – I see no one literally coming up next right now!!

I COULD DANCE TO THAT IN MY HEAD!

OR WAIT.

I JUST DID.

I finally look aside to lock my gaze with My Sparkle's just in time to see her look up aside at me instantly and our eyes lock and she says – " finally....a couple of minutes...break...my love..I guess,"and I nod at her lovingly and in part relief and we both end up sharing a warm chuckle on instant as I finally act in accordance of my Hearts wishes and just pull her snug by the waist closer into my side – kiss on her ears as I whisper – " godammit...Sparkle...why didn't Rahul or Anjali tell us..that this is how it gets like up on stage here as Bride and Groom to be...I mean...we haven't been able to get a word out to each other in our very own engagement function..."

She chuckles at that adorably as she kisses my cheek – " I know right..love...I mean...iv just been dying to have a word with you too..with no one around in close proximity too.."

And I whisper into her ears before anyone comes up again and her attention diverts – " I can't freaking breathe through my very own engagement ..Sparkle..and I only have you to blame..given the way you'v decided to slay all of my Insides tonight...dammit...just look at you...although I must admit..that all a part of me can think off is just taking this damm gown of you...already..."

Khushi laces her left hand with mine and clutches on it tight and acts as if she is fidgeting with the lapel of my tuxedo and she adds in a soft whisper in my ears – " love...please...thike?? can you not talk on those lines right now..please...I mean..as much as I loveee the sound of that..I am pretty sure that the camera men are getting this on record on video plus pics – like in some candid shots of just us...so..dont have me go into Heinz mode on the outside or the Inside...please...and on that note – please know that I am having a difficult time breathing too...I mean...just look at you..."

I chuckle at that clutching on our hands laced together and I pick up her left hand on reflex and kiss on her ring finger again and she does kiss on mine on the right hand too (the only emotional gesture that we could exchange – the minute we got formally engaged in the moment) – and I add with a playful wink – " I can't wait for the bit where in its time for just us to click some pics...I'v been dying to have you snug within the circle of my arms...,"and as she nods at me grinning - I pause as I lean into whisper in her ears again – tugging a strand of her hair tendrils behind her ear – "please tell me...you will be able to meet me for a bit later tonight after the function...meri jaan...I haven't freaking even kissed you all day..."

Khushi clutches on my arm as she leans in to whisper back into my sides – " I will try my best love...but I don't want to give you hopes..thike? might not be possible..for all my team mates+ the girls are all planning on lounging in my room only na later...in something like a impromptu bachelorette kind of thing..."

I fight a groan – and even before I could answer her back – we hear a group of guests around as coming back on the stage for the Pictures – and Khushi and Me – exchange a emotional silent eyelock – as we fall to our spots and begin to greet and thank everyone and Pose for the Lights and Camera!

Off and Around The Stage

Reva/Abimanyu – Sagar/Nisha were standing by the side grinning to themselves as happy parents getting all emotional – as they paused amidst the festivities and the meet and greets with the guests and relatives within the function to just steal a look at their Kids up on stage – stealing a moment to just talk to one another – the sight of

them lovingly closely embraced into one another with their eyes twinkling at one another as they were whispering in another ears- truly warmed their Hearts!

And as they spot a couple of guests walk back to the stage interrupting their moment with the Camera man asking them to begin to pose again in the Group – Reva bites back on her chuckle as she says to Abhi/Sagar/Nisha – " and I bet you all – that – my son is totally thinking in his head that when is it going to be the time for just his picture shoot with his bride to be..."

Abhi and Sagar share a warm chuckle at that lovingly and Nisha adds grinning – " no wonder..the two of them wanted the fast forward version of wedding festivities..."

And it is right then Rahul and Anj join them happily from behind and they say in unsion grinning – " glad it isn't us..this time around..we are the ones along with the rest of the couples who get to steal some moments with one another now...just like these two managed that for themselves within our wedding...,"they finish with a playful wink – making everyone share a warm laugh!

Abhi and Sagar add next – " ok kids...we just paused to soak in the happy sight...now back to host duties..,"and they pause to re-mingle with the group around.

Reva adds next grinning hugging ANJ next to her side – " okay beta..we are off to join your Dad's too.."

Nisha hugs Rahul to her side – " yup...Rahul...beta..just walk up to the stage in five minutes to remind the photographers that its time for their individual photoshoot though..in five...for after that we need to get them off stage and join us all on the dance floor na..."

Rahul nods and winks at his Mom – " and Mr Stranger will be delighted with that piece of information..obviously..Mum.."

They all share a warm laugh at that and Nisha and Reva make a way back to greet and mingle with their relatives /friends and guests!

Ravi/Noor/Hridhaan/Kudrat – walk up to Rahul and Anjali grinning next and Ravi adds looking up from his phone – " guys....guess what..??"

Rahul and Anjali ask in unison – " what?????????"

Noor rolls her eyes mischievously - "ooh you know him...he just loves being cheeky..so that candid moment of our bride and grrom to be stealing those moments on stage to just talk with one another...he just streamed it up live on his Insta Story Feed...and well...well..well...all that needed was two three minutes – to just cause another Hungama..."

Anjali and Rahul chuckle and they ask – " really??"

Ravi winks – playfully!

Kudrat and Hridhaan add grinning with a wink – " well...yes ofcourse...,"and with that she Feels Shivi come in from aside to sidehug her as she asks – " which means..that now that Ravi bhai has already share a glimpse too..can I share a couple of glimpses on my feed too??it will be fun so much fun..continuing to silence the trollers this way ya..."

Hridhaan and Kudrat hug Shivi to each of their sides happily.

Rahul and Anjali nod and they wink and add grinning – " Yes Shivi...you can surely..."

Ravi adds now grinning – " guys...I am totally putting snippets of their candid one on one photoshoot too..."

Noor chuckles as she rolls her eyes at him – " ohhh – you won't just stop being cheeky won't you??"

Ravi shakes his head with a wink – " never..."

It is right then Akash/Payal/Rohan/Samaira/Cap/Sachi/Jess/Vikram join in the group as they ask everyone – what was up and the mischevious grins about?

Once they hear it all – Samaira and Payal add chuckling – "okay guys – how about we all get another group picture with them plus also call over their teams to just take their case last minute – before they get on with their individual photoshoot..."

Akash grins as he adds – " Payal...lets not trouble them too much though...remember we are next..."

They all share a happy laugh at that and Payal says grinning – " oops...yup...ok..lets just trouble them a little...though..."

Everyone exchanges a happy nod at that – and gets along with getting the group together and heading to the stage together!

And just as they were all heading up the stage happily – Hridhaan whispers into Kudrats ear holding onto her hand – " well I think the smile on your parents+ siblings faces as they still stand talking with Mom and Dad before we joint everyone tells me Kudrat – that I managed to make a fair impression on them didn't i??"

Kudrat bites back her smile as she exchanges a warm eyelock with him – " well ofcourse...you did...Hridhaan...like I had no doubts otherwise anyway...you are such a charmer..,"she finishes with a playful wink at him.

He winks and whispers in her ears as they head along – " how about you see me in private for a bit..when everyone gets busy on the dancefloor..after?"

Kudrat grins at him with a playful wink – " I'd love that...,"and with that they both finally exchange another heartfelt eyelock as they fall aside the rest of the group as they all crowd around the center stage – to cheer – and pose alongside the Bride and Groom to be – as their team mates walk up from each of the sides hooting and rooting too!

Well – it is a well given eternal truth isn't it – anyway? That the Wedding Festivities often tend to be that zone of sneaking romance for all the other couple's around – except the Bride and Groom!

And the Engagement and Cocktail function off Stranger and Sparkle – continues to roar with Celebrations and Happy Vibes with all of the guests/relatives/friends/family/team -members – chatting – laughing – catching up – snacking up on the sumptuous snacks – in groups – all around !

Love.

Laughter.

Happiness.

Blessings.

Yup.

Those were the four main things that marked – the Ambience and the Crackling Happy Vibe around in the Atmosphere- Indeed.

Twenty-FIve Minutes Later

Khushi's POV

Ok.

Guys.

Honestly!

I swear to all you all – that I had been looking forward to just this bit off Arnav and me posing for our couple pictures and shots too!

I mean finally – I can feel the essence of his arms around me!We'v already given numerous candid shots – and I can totally spot the photographer grinning happily which kind off tells me that this shot of Arnav hugging me from behind – might just be the last One!

Yeah.

I was Right!

The Photographer just gave us the Thumbs up!

And I ask on reflex – " ok...so...are we done?? As in are we good to go??"

Arnav asks mischeviously to the photograoher – " are you sure..you do not need us to pose for any more individual shots? We surely can you know..."

I pat his arm mischievously – obviously!

I mean – Just look at him being his Mischevious Self in front of the Photographer!

The photographer nods at us and tells that he got all he wanted and we tahnk him politely and I feel Arnav clutch my left hand immediately as he whispers into my ears as we turn to look at one another – "why does the grin up on Ravi's face tells me as he is looking into his phone – that he is upto something meri jaan...see there he is..aside Rahul/Anj/Akash/Payal/Jess/Vikram/Roahn/Samaira/Noor/Sachi Maam/ even Cap is biting back his mischevious grin....Shivi is all smiles too...something is surely up with them...."

I look up to see – what Arnav's just mentioned obviously!

As I take the sight in and observe – " yup...you are right love...they are surely upto something...,"And I pause as I realise that Kudrat and Hridhaan are missing and I grin looking back at Arnav – " love...see...Kudrat and Hridhaan are missing...theyv surely sneaked out for some private time just like we sneaked around in Superbro/Anj's wedding ya....like how lucky..."

Arnav keeps his forhead on mine lovingly – at that as he adds looking deep into my eyes – " no...do not...give me that look..or else...I'd smack a kiss of your lips...right very here...meri jaan..."

I chuckle as I wink back at him – " okay...maybe you can smack a kiss of the side of my lips...for sure...love..."

And just as I say that to him – he leans forward to do the same – engulfing all of me snug in his arms and I can only hold onto him happily as I whispers – " finally...love...we are like..we have officially Ring-ed one another...as in ...my side of the Ring-ed bit it complete now too...."

Arnav chuckles at the lovingly and leans on the other side to steal another kiss of the side of my lips parallel and he whispers softly after into my ears – " I love you...Sparkle..."

And I can only hug him happily – as I whisper – " I love you too My Stranger...,"and it is right then we hear our parents walk upto us as they say in an excited unsion – " come on kids...time to head to the dance floor...come ...on..come..on...we want the two of you to open with the first dance of the day..."

We pull apart from our hug and I hug Mom and Dad and Arnav hugs Abhi Dad – and Reva Mom and then I hug them and he hugs Mom and Dad and we finally lace our hands together and begin to make our way towards the Dance floor following our parents and I hold back his hand pausing in my tracks for Dear insides(Who have been soaking in the Tsunami of Euphoria ) – finally managed to remind me of a very important thought!

Arnav comes in forward a step into my frame as he kisses on hand lovingly and asks – " whats up...Sparkle? you wana say something??"

I nod at him and I lean into whisper in his ears – " love...I am stelling you thike...just incase I trip while you are waltzing me around..because well these heels are uber high and I am not used to like this fancy a gown...you better catch me thike like just in time...so please keep your reflexes on alert thike? I mean as much as dear eyes would love for you to get lost in them and theyd like to scuba dive deep in yours...we surely need to be on alert so that I don't trip ya...."

Arnav chuckles at that lovingly in my ear and whispers – " always..meri jaan...I'd always catch you just in time...alright? don't worry I plan to waltz you around all nice and slow...k?,"and he pauses because we hear everyone of our close ones begin to hoot and cheer us again – asking us to get to the Dance Floor.

Arnav just kisses my forhead again lovingly before we exchange an emotional eyelock – finally walk to the dancefloor with our hands all laced tight and finally – RINGed!!

YUP.

WHOSE INSIDES CAN'T STOP GRINNING/SIGHING IN SHEER/GLEE/HAPPINESS/EUPHORIA?

THE CHARLIE CHAPLIN'S – ME OFCOURSE!

TADAAAA!!

Please continue to take necessary precautions while out and Stay Safe everyone – the Covid numbers seem to be at a Rise Again!!

Much Love.

Always.