27th July episode - Maana ke hum yaar nahi ...

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Well things are progressing .. at a very slow pace..but still progressing and the song choice in each episode is mind blowing ...

So the episode starts with Amber Sharma remembering how Guneet left his house and he couldn't say a thing ... He couldn't ..he is shown to remonstrate himself ..for what he didn't do...he chided himself for being a coward for hurting Guneet... He says to himself maybe he is not worthy of her love but he should make himself worthy of her forgiveness ..Guneet s mom had asked Amber to Stop Guneet from leaving ..but Guneet left ...Amber could do nothing but stand and stare

Elsewhere Nia Sharma is trying to find the reason behind the fact that why is Her dad's business failing ... She is surprised by Rishi who tells her that her biggest plus point in the business is her face which is innocent and her biggest negative is her EQ...she knew that her dad loved the lady but she still didn't give respect to her...he was trying to give her gyan ...I admire that Rishi is able to reach the crux of the situation in matter of seconds 

After giving gyan ...Rishi leaves and instead of concentrating on work ...Nia starts to think about Kabir and how he told her that Swara loves him...and just as she is thinking of him ...come his phone call...they act a bit awkward on call...

Nia then notices Amber sitting with his hand on head and..they both discuss the whole Guneet thing without actually taking her name ..and then Amber explains to her that it will take time but they'll move on

..and they also discuss how Rishi is very shrewd and Amber warns her off Rishi 

At Shuklain ..Guneet is taking a class for yoga or aerobics which is interrupted by a over enthu punjabi...Guneet tells her off and exits the class 

The Yoga teacher calls Guneet and baaton baaton mein hi invites herself to coffee...she comes bearing coffee and invites Guneet to talk about love and her life on a radio talk show...Guneet is not able to say no.. as the girl leaves we see Amber getting out of the house and the tune of maana ke hum yaar nahi...is playing in background while Amber stares at Guneet as she enters the shuklain house

I know Amber is berating himself ...I find that sometimes I can sympathise with him too..but this just thinking and doing nothing about it ..is not helping matters .

The small scene between Amber and Nia is heartfelt ..sweet..Amber telling Nia that she resides in his brain while Nia countering him and explaining ki No she lives in his heart ...Amber again saying that no she lives in his brain because she eats it so.much...they talk about Guneet and without taking her name ...then they talk about Rishi by taking his name ..I wonder when will Amber give a beautiful nickname to Rishi ..he is good at that

Guneet is returning to her own self or is becoming more resilient to pain because after a long time she actually cracked a joke ...a small one but a joke ..the RJ told her that she needs Guneet on the show and Guneet quips with some sholay reference ..( I think it's sholay reference ) and which impresses the RJ again who leaves saying that I won't hear no for an answer 

Life goes on I suppose ..whether it Guneet or Amber ...do we see Jahnvi.. the Rj becoming a friend of Guneet ? 

What about Nia and Kabir...why were they so awkward on call...

And biggest question of all..if the homework for Nia was to find out why her dad's business was failing why wasn't she talking to her dad about it...who knows it better than her own dad ..?  đŸ˜†..

So ..Maana ke hum yaar nahi... Yeh teh hai ki pyaar nahi...maana ke hum yaar nahi...

Song department toh acha hai..DJs ka 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the thoughtful anslysis. I am liking this Rishi already - he hit the nail on the head! Looks like he is a very good reader of people & situations, and has the composure, maturity & experience to counsel.

Maybe the CVs are reading our forum and heard our pleas for a friend for Guneet, hence Jhanvi. 

Praram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Thanks for the thoughtful anslysis. I am liking this Rishi already - he hit the nail on the head! Looks like he is a very good reader of people & situations, and has the composure, maturity & experience to counsel.

Maybe the CVs are reading our forum and heard our pleas for a friend for Guneet, hence Jhanvi. 

Agree! Much though I was a fan of Kabir and Nia, Kabir will only enable all of Nia's deeds and never be able to tell her off. Rishi will actually hold up the mirror to her and perhaps to AS too-- much needed.

Jhanvi certainly seems to be the friend that Guneet needs.- again much needed and welcome. But still,  isn't it strange that all her confidantes are people she just met? Even iRandeep was someone she just literally bumped into.  Still, some friend is truly welcome 

I do hope they don't make some OTT declaration of hurt, love etc on Guneet's part,  through a radio show though. Even if that IS done, hope it's done well...

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm also glad that Guneet finally made a friend. I hope Jhanvi sticks around and isn't just a couple episodes character. Hopefully, this radio appearance with spur some action in the plot.

Ambar acknowledges that he lost Guneet due to his cowardice. So do something about it! Words are cheap, and you moping around will accomplish nothing. You need to show her that you truly love her and are worthy of forgiveness. 

Nia is irritating me more and more with every episode. I'm not a Nia hater, but she's not very likable right now. She called Guneet selfish, really? Guneet is right, Sharmas are hypocrites. They are champions at holding grudges, but expect a simple sorry to suffice for others. Kud itne nakhre karte hain aur doosro ko maafi ke lecture sunate hain. 

The Nia-Kabir scene was so blah. Why are they suddenly blushing and fumbling when talking to each other, like schoolchildren with a crush? Very convenient timing of Nia to start daydreaming about Kabir after he mentions another woman is interested in him. She's like a child, only wants their toy when someone else wants to play with it. Please Nia, azaad kardo bichare ko. We all know in the end you will only be wasting his time and playing with his emotions. 

Rishi is an interesting character. He is straightforward and direct in his analysis. I wonder how they will move his character forward. Right now he's just playing psychologist. But we don't know much about Rishi himself (other than Nia fangirling about his business successes). 

The 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' sequence was nice, good choice of song. 

Bana thumbnail

In their first meeting there was an indirect reference to Rishi’s bedroom escapades. Niya was like haan woh kisse bhi bahut padhe hai. So I guess Rishi has a rep as a ladies man. Single, successful, suave & sought-after. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I frlt so awkward while watching Nia-Kabir talk, like what even was that?!!

Nia-Ambar duo is so cute and adorable! I missed the first ten minutes, will go and watch them. 

I love this episode discussions so much! 

Guneet-RJ bonding seems promising :) fingers crossed.

I loved the song! They really choose amazing bg scores! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Finished watching the first few minutes that I missed. I really loved the way AS reflected on the actions and realised his mistake. Now please work/try to make it up to her. 

I absolutely love how Rishi is so smart and charming! He really knows people inside out very quickly. Definitely good as a business person! 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 3 years ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I also loved the the way Amber finally owned up to his mistakes. I also like the other way when he bowed down in front of Guneet. It shows he is actually guilty.

And so far Nia is doing nothing but irritating me(apart from where she idolizes Rishi). I also felt that she is now feeling jealous about Kabir & Swara and being akward. I having a bad feeling there is going to be a big involving these 3.

And finally the best part Mr. "India ke Steve Jobs Bill Gates". He pointed out the main problem of Nia's attitude. "Tum janti thi ke tumhare Pita us aurat se pyaar karte the. Lakin phir bhi tumne is baat ka bilkul bhi lihaz nahi kiya.". That's exactly what I have been saying. (Haaye Rishi aur mere dil ka connection. ). He quickly changed the subject though. But the whole problem is Nia still telling her father "It was not your fault" in stead of "We will figure something out" even after hearing those words.

Edited by stormfly13 - 3 years ago
Bana thumbnail

I wish Ambar wld grow some fatherly sense (seperate from his fatherly love) and tell Niya clearly that thank u for ur complete belief & support but you don’t know the whole picture, it is mainly my fault even though in your love u are not able to see that, so u have to let me resolve it my way.

I dont get why parents confuss love with indulgence. By not telling Niya this openly & clearly - coz “Niya se badkar kuch nahin” - he is allowing her to be stupid even tho he knows it. Will u let ur kid be stupid just because it makes her happy?

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rishi came after the whole Nia Guneet fiasco so how does he know what transpired between them ? Or that Nia didn’t give respect ? Did I miss something ?

Nia is a mid 20s girl still trying to figure out life. She doesn’t have a full understanding of people and relationships cause doesn’t seem she has been in a serious one. So her character is acting pretty much how today’s youth are. I see it everyday at work. You can’t expect her to know how to act right in every situation or what the ideal action is cause it’s not realistic.  She will get better I’m assuming as the story moves forward. 

Her awkward conversation is pretty obvious after the very raw and heart to heart conversation she had with Kabir where he basically said he still loves her and wants a relationship with her. 

I’m hoping the CVs answer our prayers and give Guneet a friend finally! I’m hoping she tries to set up Guneet with someone and we get to see Amber jealous and realizing what he is missing !