Originally posted by: Investigative

Is episode 109 still missing? 

I just checked 109 is still missing

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank god they've uploaded all the missing episodes without skipping it 

CID394 thumbnail

Can you tell me when did daya sir danced in gold awards 2017. please I want to watch I was serching but I did not get it 

Originally posted by: CID394

Can you tell me when did daya sir danced in gold awards 2017. please I want to watch I was serching but I did not get it 

No idea sorry.......but I have to ask.......Is your username an inspiration from my username???? You know the connection between CID and 394 which I explained in my farewell thread.......did you look that up and used the name?....... because it's feels wierd to have someone else using a username which is simillar to my username

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
nirma977 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Actually didi , Sony has been editing off scenes from the episodes to give it a smoother look in quality.....so there's missing scenes in every one of those episodes in YouTube..........so user Nirma977 is downloading it from Sony LIV version.......which has complete episodes.......but he hasn't logged in I-F for a while....he must be busy .....

Extremely sorry guys..i did upload till 2004 episodes but due to some personal issues was busy..i have just shared part 1 of 1999 episodes with nandini..by tomorrow il share all links...and as usual i have marked problematic ones with p missing parts with m and episodes with special bureau as sb

Minionite thumbnail

Hello everyone,

It has come to our attention that this topic and the link sharing was against copyright. As such, the links have been removed and in a few days this topic will be trashed. It was great working with you all on this thread and hopefully everyone managed to download the episodes for themselves.

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hello everyone,

It has come to our attention that this topic and the link sharing was against copyright. As such, the links have been removed and in a few days this topic will be trashed. It was great working with you all on this thread and hopefully everyone managed to download the episodes for themselves.

Whaaattt? Noooooooo

If you must remove the links fine , but please don't trash this thread please.....all of us had some amazing conversations here please don't trash it please

It was nice knowing you all

Goodbye 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭