Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Investigative

2011 version means? Those episodes that they had uploaded or rerun In in 2011??

This was the old archive folders in drive which was later compressed into zip files which is our current archive.......these were recorded by Bento bhai and Prabha didi in 2009 reruns......some of these videos are also recorded by Nomi and Nobi bhai in 2008

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can anyone please help to find more episodes of KARAMCHAND

nirma977 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

1-100 ;  all cases are named and uploaded correctly

101-200;

139-140; in place of dead body in a lift , counterfeit cop has been uploaded

181-182 ; original counterfeit cop episode has been uploaded

191-192 ; case of the missing cap has been renamed into something else but the case is uploaded correctly

201-300;

They've uploaded the case of the unknown attacker and flashing lights correctly but named all the four episodes as case of the unknown attacker (233-234 , 235-236 is flasing lights case)

They've uploaded case of the bomb scare and panther menace  correctly but named all the episodes as case of the bomb scare (237-238 , 239-240 is panther menace case )

301-404;

Abhijeet in danger has been uploaded twice skipping case of the haunted building completely

329-330 ; Abhijeet in danger

331-332 ; haunted building (skipped and uploaded abhijeet in danger again)

This is as far as I checked , I  will check the other episodes and update soon....

Sainath i checkd 331 and 332 ..they have uploaded haunted building now correctly🙂others have to check

Ok i got excited too soon😂😂..part 1 is ok..332 they have repeated😁

Edited by nirma977 - 3 years ago
Vidyotama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirma977

Guys 1st of all sorry..had some work so could not send the links from 1999 to 2001 which i have uploaded..il send the links of these episodes to nandini soon...i have finished checking till 2002..and sony have disappointed us again..most of 2002 episodes are having problems or glitches..and some do not have any background music like the aahat episodes they uploaded😡😡...so many episodes with problems..thank god they had uploaded cid files properly..those combined in 1 episodes are good...anyways il share the links till 2001 with nandini by tomorrow🙂..sorry again for the delay

Hey kindly share those episodes with BGM or glitches with a p the way you have for 1998 episodes 

That is very helpful 

Also about the combination episodes of 2002 and 2003 available on YouTube ( with incorrect episodes numbers) 

These episodes are good and are available in archive too. All though they can be downloaded in better resolution 

I was meaning to post this 3 days ago but forgot about it.....sony has uploaded episode 57-58 with the episode name as the case of the missing title😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this was the name given to the episodes in the tvb.com. I seriously can't beleive this.....they're the ones having the episodes. .......they've edited out the intro and uploaded it and the original name of the episode is present in the video which was uploaded (case of the killer car) ......it's both hilarious and pathetic that they have to refer some website for a episode name which they already have........when you think Sony can't stoop any lower than this , they find new ways to embarrass themselves and prove that they're incompetent nincompoops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (NOM) 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
Vidyotama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

I was meaning to post this 3 days ago but forgot about it.....sony has uploaded episode 57-58 with the episode name as the case of the missing title😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this was the name given to the episodes in the tvb.com. I seriously can't beleive this.....they're the ones having the episodes. .......they've edited out the intro and uploaded it and the original name of the episode is present in the video which was uploaded (case of the killer car) ......it's both hilarious and pathetic that they have to refer some website for a episode name which they already have........when you think Sony can't stoop any lower than this , they find new ways to embarrass themselves and prove that they're incompetent nincompoops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (NOM) 

But hadn't they named it case of killer car? And that seemed correct 

Vidyotama thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirma977

Sainath i checkd 331 and 332 ..they have uploaded haunted building now correctly🙂others have to check

Ok i got excited too soon😂😂..part 1 is ok..332 they have repeated😁

Counterfeit cop the have uploaded same part twice . They have not uploaded part 1 on both places 

But hadn't they named it case of killer car? And that seemed correct 

They've named it killer car in Sony LIV but messed up in YouTube......that's my point actually...... they've refered some website for episode name rather than looking at thier sources.... .🤣🤣🤣

Vidyotama thumbnail

Is episode 109 still missing? 

Is episode 109 still missing? 

I think so  haven't checked in a while......