She's the Man(new update part12 updated on page 7,28november2020)

Thor28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Characters

Ishita Iyer(divyanka tripathi):she is a talented soccer player underestimated for being a girl, who dresses up as her brother romi to play soccer  at illyria.age 18 yrs

Raman Kumar Bhalla (karan patel): he is the soccer team captain, who is in love with alia ,and later with ishita. Age 18 yrs

Alia Kundra(jashmin bhasin):she is a smart girl who falls in love with romi (ishita). Age 18 yrs

Aditya Sharma(abhishek verma): the college nerd and romi's(ishita's) rival.age18 yrs

Mahira khurrana(swati kapoor): romi's superficial girlfriend. Age 18 yrs.

Romi Iyer(alu goni):he is a ishita's brother who is in london with his band.age 18 yrs.

Rithik Luthra(pearl v puri): ishita's ex boyfriend and raman's rival.age 18 yrs

Karan arora (reyansh chadda): ishita's best friend and a gay hair stylist. Age 25 yrs .

Andy Iyer(chetan hansraj): father of ishita and romi,age 38yrs .

Naina Iyer(reyhana mahlotra): mother of ishita and romi. Age 37 yrs

Mihir kapoor (raj singh arora):one of  raman's best friend. Age 18 yrs

Abhimanyu raghav(sumeet sachdev):one of raman's best friend. Age 18 yrs 

Robert Gilbert(will smith): principal of romi's college . Age 40 yrs

Ruhi khanna (krishna mukherji):one of ishita 's  friend.

Olivia Hastings:one of ishita's friend.

Edited by Thor28 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thor28 thumbnail

Prologue

The story centres on ishita iyer, who enters her brother's new college,Illyria Prep, in his place while romi tries to break in the music scene in london. Ishita pretends to be a boy ,in order to play with the boys' soccer team after her team gets cut at her college.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice CS .

Waiting for story to unfold .

Cont.soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely start

Waiting for more

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful prologue please update soon to know more about the story 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very interesting character sketch

Superb prolouge

Pls update soon

Thor28 thumbnail

Part1

In the beach, there are many girls and boys enjoying, some are dancing ,playing in water ,swimming, and some are playing with football.

A girl is running  and kicking the ball on the sand and all the girls and boys were running behind her but none can catch her ,she is continously goaling , and she did the last goal . 

Everybody started dancing including the girl ,well she is none other than ishita ,she ran toward her boyfriend ritik and hugged him .

Ishita breaking the hug :so how was it?

Ritik :it was awesome babe and came closer to her and they kissed ,breaking the kiss Ritik carried her on his shoulder . 

Ishita :put me down ritik .

Ritik :ok ,.. oh my god ,but they couldn't balance and fell down on the sand ,the both laughed .

Ritik sitting beside her on the sand kissed her,cupping her  cheek,said : you are really getting good .

Ishita smiling  :you too , i mean when we first started dating ,you couldn't kiss at all.

Ritik :i mean at soccer .

Ishita :oh ,really ?

Ritik :yeah, absolutely, you are ...already better  than half the guys on my team. Probably more than half ,and he suddenly realised what she said in the beginning and asked her , what do you mean , i couldn't kiss at all. 

Ishita holding his face closer to her and said : don't worry ,i have taught you well and she kissed him.

Next day at college ,

Ishita and her team mates were talking about about upcoming soccer competition in college .

Olivia : i am so happy and excited about the upcoming college soccer competition .

Ishita :really even i am excited , just imagine when we will win and hold the housecup in our hand it would be awesome feeling but wait a second where is ruhi  we have to practice for soccer.

Ruhi came there running with a file in her hand 

Ishita : where were you and what are you holding in your hand ? She  saw Lacrosse team on the field,"what the hell are they doing on our field" getting surprised.

Ruhi :yeah this is what i wanna tell you about ,the college cut our team.

Ishita and her team get shocked listening this.

Ishita :wait what! She snatched the file  and read it.

Ruhi: Not enough girls signed up so the college cut our team.

Olivia:so they just cut us ?

Ishita : they can't do this,ok ,this is not over,lets go we must talk to coach Wilson ,they walk towards coach.

Ishita :coach ,we wanna talk to you .

Coach :what ? say it fast .

Ishita :the college cut our team .

Coach :i know.

Ishita :what ?you know .How can you let it happen?

Coach: this is not in my hand ,it was college decision but,if there is anything i can do for you guys ,just say the word.

Ishita: ok ,matter of fact there is, we wanna try out for boys team .

Coach started laughing but stopped seeing the girls serious :anything beside that. .

Ishita :coach ,come on ,you know that we are good enough.

Coach: that is the thing  i don't know.

Ishita: what? Coach all we are asking for is one shot. All the girls said yeah.

Coach: girls we have two weeks before the college starts then  we open against illyria , a rival game and we have to win.

Ishita :we can help you win.

The boys team who were practicing saw the girls team talking to coach ,came towards them .

The boys team captain ,ritik asked coach: what's going on coach.

Ritik to ishita :hey babe what happen you look tensed.

Coach making fun of girls :the girls want to try out for the boys team.

Ritik started laughing :what ,you are not serious.

Coach  : all right ,all right! You all are excellent players but girls are not as fast as boys .

Ishita and her team get shocked listening the coach talk.

Coach: what why are you seeing me like that, girls are not as strong as boys . This is not me talking ,its scientific fact ,girls can't beat boys . It's as simple as that. Turning toward ritik ,asked him ,"ok ritik you are the team captain ,what do you think about that?

Ishita was confident that ritik will be in her favour but got shocked hearing his reply.

Ritik :i think coach is right as he said everthing right,and started laughing alongwith his team and coach.

Ishita getting shocked and asked him , what ? Yesterday you said that i was better than half the guys on your team .

The coach and his team was looking toward him, he started getting nervous and lied,and said what? I didn't say anything like that ,i can never say that . What are you talking about ?

Ishita getting irritated:why are you lying?

Ritik faking to be angry and glaring her : ishita !End of discussion.

Ishita getting angry: fine ,End of relationship. Come on girls ,lets go.

Ritik was in shock and seeing her going , ran behind her ,held her hand  ,"baby, please don't be like that ,l...I just don't want to see you get hurt.

Ishita coming closer to him :you know what ,go to hell.

Saying this she walks away leaving ritik behind.

Coach: back to practice.

This is part 1 . I hope you will like it and please comment . ðŸ¥³

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita was playing football she kicked all the goals all cheers for her ritik her boyfriend said she is good than half of his boy team next day in college ishita was with her girl gang talking about competition ruhi came there running ishita asked what's the matter she was shocked to hear her team is cut off from competition she went to coach to talk but he made fun of girls even ritik didn't supported ishita she broke relation with him she did good disgusting ritik

Pls update soo

Thor28 thumbnail

Part2

Ishita while listening music get down from her car and was going towards her home . Mahira,girlfriend of romi,  followed her and thought that she is romi as  ishita was wearing jeans with dark blue tank top and a black hoodie with cap on her head she was looking exactly like her brother romi from back.

Mahira started calling loudly :romi,romi, listen to me...

But ishita was in her own world ,she was listening music wearing headphones.

Mahira stopped her and turned her then she get to know that it was not her boyfriend romi but his sister ishita.

Ishita get startled and saw mahira.

Mahira making face: jeez ,it's you. God ,you and you brother look scary alike from the back ,well i think it's your total lack of curves . She smirked at ishita.

Ishita faking smile:hi mahira ,it's so good to see you too, what are you doing here?

Mahira rolling her eyes: i am looking for romi . Where is he?

Ishita : i don't know.

Mahira showing attitude :just remind your brother how lucky he is to be in my life and tell him to give me a call if he wants to stay in it . Ok?

Ishita faking smile :ok . Does he have your number miss vamp.

Mahira getting irrated and walk away.

Ishita laughing enters her house where her mom is eagerly waiting for her.

Mom giving a very big smile :i have a surprise for you.

Ishita : this is why i don't bring friends over here.

Mom closing ishita's eyes with her hand taking ishita to living area.

Ishita :mom please not now ,i am not in a mood of surprises ,i had a very bad day today.

Mom was not in a mood to listen her and said:sweety this will make you cheer up, no noo..

Don't open your eyes ,close it close it..

Ishita :mom, they are closed.

Mom ready with the surprise ,said : ok ,surprise.. beautiful gowns for my darling debutante.

Ishita get shocked and made a face seeing the surprise .

Ishita : mom ,have i not told you a thousand times ?

I have no interest in being a debutante, it's totaly stupid.

Mom getting angry and irritated listening her daughter talks.

Mom getting irritated :how am i going to wind up with a daughter who only wants to kick a muddy ball in the field all day .

Ishita sighed:well, god listened to you ,my college cut my team.

Mom getting happy: what ,no soccer?

Ishita :yes mom no soccer.

Mom faking to be sad but really happy from inside:oh my god , how sad!

Ishita sarcastically :yeah mom i can see how sad you are.

Ishita going upstairs towards her room .

Mom stopping her taking a gown in her hand trying to convince her.

Mom happily showing her gown and said : sweety, well ritik's gonna love you in this .

Ishita getting irritated : yet another reason not to wear it . I dumped him.

Mom getting shocked: what ? Why?

Ishita : i don't wanna talk about it mom.

Mom started praising ritik: he is so handsome and rugged and chiseled and great...

Ishita while going upstairs said : then , why don't you date him mom?

Mom getting shy: no no...i couldn't.

Ishita reached his brother bedroom and sat on bed saw her brother romi packing his things in his luggage.

Ishita :hey romi.

Romi giving a smile to her : hey, you ok?

Ishita :yeah ,well mahira was looking for you. Why do you even date her ,anyway?

Romi : she is hot . It's a guy thing.

Ishita making a face :but she is awful.

Romi packed his luggage and throw it outside his room from his window then the rope.

Ishita getting confused seeing her brother doing weirdo things and said: hey you know you can use front door.

Romi:mom can't see me ,she thinks i am staying at dad's place and dad thinks i am at mom's and in two days they will think i am going away to college. That's the beauty of the divorce.

Ishita : where are you going?

Romi: london for a couple of weeks.

Ishita getting surprised : as in london , really?

Romi getting excited : yeah ,my band got a slot in music festival there .

Ishita : and what about your college?

Romi : well i am kind of hoping you can help me with that. Could you just like pretend to be mom and call illyria , and tell them i am sick .

Ishita trying to make him understand : romi ,you can't do this , you were kicked out of your ex college cornwall for skipping. 

Romi sitting beside ishita: what should i do then? Ishu i want to be musician. Beside if you want to chase you dreams , sometimes you gotta break the rules ,right? And you know the percentage of bands that make it to the big time ? Probably the same as female soccer players. I will see you in two weeks.

Saying this he gave her a hug and jumped out of the window with help of rope.

Ishita called him from behind , "romi ,romi."

Mom coming to his room and asked ishita :were you talking to your brother?

Ishita startled at her question took the phone and pretended to talk on the phone and told her mom : no ,yes ,i was talking to him... on the phone . He is at dad's place. Bye dad i'll talk to you later.

Mom showing her gown: ok just imagine ,you in this gown and they'll call your name and you emerge in this gown ,you'll look so beautiful.

Ishita making face : no mom , i'm not interested. Saying this she stand in front of the mirror.

Mom sighed and went away tired .

Ishita saw his brother photo and her face in the mirror ,they both look same.

Ishita self talking : you know what? If you can't join them, beat them. Saying this she smiled.

So this is part 2 and raman's entry will be shown soon. And comment if you like the story or not.

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know more about Ishita