Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Belated happy diwali🥳

I will continue soon.

Thor28 thumbnail

Part 11

In the gym , raman is doing pushups and ishita is besides him laying on the ground not doing pushup ,just admiring raman and smiling seeing him.After completing pushups he turned toward ishita and saw her smiling and staring at him ,he raised his eyebrows.Ishita come back from her dreamland and started doing pushups , raman smiled seeing her crazy act.

Raman clearing his throat: romi , how is your sister?

Ishita who was doing pushups stopped hearing raman's question gets happy but controlled herself and sat beside him and says " good ,why are you asking?"

Raman nervously"i kind of was thinking...i might ask if she wanted to go on dinner with me at Cesario's tonight."

Ishita get excited and happy : really ,i would love to.

Raman get confused seeing her excitement : what ,why are you getting so excited ?

Ishita gets nervous and controlled her excitement and again getting in romi's role : no i mean i would love to give her your phone number.

Raman smiled ,at the same time coach came there.

Coach: romi !

Ishita stand up seeing the coach "yes coach".

Coach : you are in the first string for cornwall game.

Ishita not believing on her ears that she gets selected in first string of soccer game ,and asked again " really coach".

Coach in sarcastic way: no, i was joking, you idiot.

Saying coach walk away.

Ishita got excited and happy and started jumping .

Raman got happy for him and said "congratulation dude ,you did it."

Ishita hugged him, raman too hugged her but ishita got lost in their hug and raman felt wierd with their hug so he break it and smiled nervously and ishita too composed herself.

In the meanwhile ,alia who was also present there in the gym doing excercise with her friend and admiring romi.

Alia to her friend : he is so cute.

Her friend : who ?raman?

Alia : no ,romi,he is so cool ,so cute . I really like him but he said i am not his type ,saying this she got sad.

Friend: impossible ,you are everyone's type. Let me tell you how to grab his attention to you.

Alia got excited : how ?

Friend smirking: make him jealous ,you just pretend to like somebody else and flirt with him in front of romi then romi will definitely come to you.

Alia getting nervous : do you really think that romi will be jealous and this will work ?

Friend encouraging alia : ofcourse it will work ,just do as i said ,ok ,all the best. Alia nodded and went to romi and raman.

Ishita : so you should call ishita .

Raman smiling nervously : yeah  i should...,before he can continue alia came there and interrupted their conversation .

Alia smiling to raman and in flirty way: hey raman, how are you?

Raman not believing on his eyes that alia coming to him and smiling and talking to him, he too smiled widely : yeah i am fine,good .

Alia standing close to him : how many pushups have you done now? 

Raman smiling widely: just 150.

Alia faking to be excited: oh wow ,thats great. Well i was thinking ,are you free tonight ,i would love to go on dinner with you.

Raman extremely happy : yeah ,sure ,i am free .

Alia smiling : ok then it's a date ,8:00 pm at cesario,bye ,bye romi. Ishita faked smile.alia went.

All this is not going well with ishita ,she is fuming in anger and irritated to see alia open flirting with her raman and raman too is busy with her,just a minute ago he was asking her for dinner date and now he is going with alia ,what about her.

Raman is dancing in joy : yeah i did it ,i am going out with alia. Saying this he was about to go but ishita stopped him.

Ishita getting angry: dude ,what the hell, i thought you liked ishita now.

Raman: dude ,come on ,you are a guy. What would you do if the hottest girl in the college came up to you and asked you on a date? Now i have to go and get ready for tonight ,my date.saying this he walk away leaving ishita angry.

Ishita went to alia and tap her shoulder to talk to her,alia turned to her and smiled seeing her.

Alia smiling : hi romi

Ishita fake smile : alia can i talk to you for a second?

Alia: me about what?

Ishita : alia i need to talk to you about your date with raman .

Alia faking to be excited about raman : yeah i know , i am so glad that i listened to you, he is so awesome ,he looks so handsome doing excercise, she is trying to make romi jealous by praising raman.

Ishita getting irritated : he is not a piece of meat,he is a man with feelings.

Alia: i am a woman with feelings,and my feeling seems to match his.

Ishita getting irritated: you know what ? Speaking as a completely third objective party obeserver with absolutely no personal interest in this matter ,well i think  i am not sure you and raman are a good idea,i mean you both don't have that chemistry.

Alia enjoying his jealousy accoding to her: ok thank you for your concern and if you are so worried about me ,maybe you should come to cesario tonight ,just to keep an eye on me. We could have double date ,you can come with eunice(weirdo and nerd of college) ,i bet she is free tonight .ok bye romi see you ,saying this alia walk away happily seeing her plan getting successful.

Ishita was really frustrated with this alia closeness with raman.

In cesario restaurant at 8:00 pm, 

Raman and alia sitting on table silently not talking to each other ,alia was not interested in him she was waiting for romi,raman tried to start conversation.

Raman : do...you like cheese?

Alia confused: what ? At the same time ,ishita with eunice came there on their table.

Ishita faking smile: hey guys,whats going on?

Raman gets surprised and alia get happy.

Raman : you are here ...with eunice.Eunice smiled widely .

Ishita: mind if we join you?

Raman/Alia :no /yes of course.

Raman sighed .

Ishita to eunice: ladies first .

They both sat down. Alia getting close with raman infront of ishita making her jealous.

Alia sitting close to raman and holding his hand : so i was telling raman how great it is to meet a real man at this college.

Raman gets confused seeing sudden closeness : you were?

Alia laughed : well i was about to, isn't it great to have real man around,eunice?

Eunice trying to get close to ishita who was moving away from her.

Eunice smiling widely: yeah a real man is difficult to find ,very difficult. 

Another table ,mihir and abhi were sitting and seeing their double date.

Mihir getting angry : this is not fair , romi is with eunice ,she must be hotter than i thought ,when i wanted to ask her out everybody made fun of me ,now romi likes her and suddenly she is cool now, i hate you guys ,i hate college,saying this he started eating frenchfries angrily and abhi stared at his weird friend.

Ishita getting irritated with eunice trying to get close to her : eunice stop it, keep your hands to yourself.

Here alia to make romi more jealous started kissing raman. Seeing them kissing ishita lost her patience ,she stood up .

Alia stopped kissing raman seeing ishita stand making raman confused by alia's behaviour.

Ishita fuming  : ok guys ,this has been real fun but i have to go now ,i have to ...shave,bye saying this she went away fuming in anger.

Alia too get up immediately :ok this has been lovely ,lets do it again sometime ,soon.

Raman confused : what but where are you going?

Alia rushing out : ok bye.

Raman sighed and saw eunice smiling at him weirdly ,he too fake a smile and asked her : so do you like cheese?

Eunice smiling weirldy : more than almost any other animal byproduct.

Raman shouting: waiter bill.

So this is part 11 after very long time ,i hope you will like it and please comment ,thank you.😊

Edited by Thor28 - 3 years ago
Thor28 thumbnail

I have discontinued writing but i started again and thankyou for liking my story and sorry for keeping you wait but i will continue from here on ,thank you🥳

Thor28 thumbnail

I have updated new part 11 please read and comment😊

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thor28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyalingaraju

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

Thanks

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Ishita was admiring raman who was doing pushup he saw her looking at him smiling he raised his eyebrows she came out of her dreamland raman asked ishita how is his sister she asked why he is asking about his sister she was happy from inside he said he wants to go on date with her ishita got excited raman looked at her confused she controlled herself alia was admiring romi her friend gave her idea how to make romi jelaous alia asked raman to go date with her raman got happy ishita was fuming she said alia raman is not piece of meat alia thought romi is jelaous she played her part very will in evening raman was in restaurant with alia ishita came there as dressed like romi with girl hehe Mihir was jelaous alia wanted to make romi more jelaous she started kissing raman ishita was not able to talrate it she left giving her excuse alia also left thinking her plan was successful

Pls update soon pls don't discontinue writing ur stories it's awesome

Thor28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omsai24

Amazing update

Ishita was admiring raman who was doing pushup he saw her looking at him smiling he raised his eyebrows she came out of her dreamland raman asked ishita how is his sister she asked why he is asking about his sister she was happy from inside he said he wants to go on date with her ishita got excited raman looked at her confused she controlled herself alia was admiring romi her friend gave her idea how to make romi jelaous alia asked raman to go date with her raman got happy ishita was fuming she said alia raman is not piece of meat alia thought romi is jelaous she played her part very will in evening raman was in restaurant with alia ishita came there as dressed like romi with girl hehe Mihir was jelaous alia wanted to make romi more jelaous she started kissing raman ishita was not able to talrate it she left giving her excuse alia also left thinking her plan was successful

Pls update soon pls don't discontinue writing ur stories it's awesome

Thankyou 

Thor28 thumbnail

Part 12

In london airport , 

Romi called mahira on her phone but she didn't recieved so he left the message.

Romi: hey mahira,it's romi ,i don't know if ishita told you that i am in london for my music concert, but now i am returning to my home a day early and i am gonna join my college. Listen i have been thinking that we really need to talk.saying this he kept his phone and headed towards flight.

Debutante club,

Every debutante including mahira and alia were present there but ishita was late.

Cheryl lancaster: ladies ,ladies ,ladies welcome,my name is Cheryl Lancaster,president of stratford junior league and coordinator of this year's debutante season

Everyone clapped.

Cheryl smiling: oh please ,thankyou. Today we are gonna go over the guidelines for graceful,ladylike entry into society. But something disturbed her and that is ishita who entered there by opening the gate loudly,(she was wearing this white dress like in the photo)

Then she collided with vase ,it fell down and got broken. She smiled sheepishly and then she sat on her chair. Cheryl made faces seeing her not so girlish and clumsy behaviour. But she controlled her anger. 

Mahira too made faces seeing ishita : make sure she is in the back for group photo.

Cheryl fake a smile: thankyou for joining us ishita, ishita fake a smile to her.

Cheryl continued her speech: now who is ready to come out in the world ? The world is waiting for you, my beautiful ladies.

Ishita rolling her eyes listening her over dramatic speech : kill me.

Lunch break, 

Everyone was having lunch and chitchatting with each other with elegance and ettiquetes. But ishita was eating and making noise and busy glaring alia who is sitting on the adjacent table laughing and eating like a graceful lady.

The ladies sitting beside ishita were staring at her weird way of eating ,cheryl saw that and sighed .

Cheryl wishpered to ishita: ishita darling, remember ,chew like you have secret. Ishita fake a smile to her. She saw alia going to washroom,she also excused herself amd followed her.

She saw alia fixing her makeup and she stand beside her glaring her but she controlled herself.

Ishita: hi.

Alia smiling to her : hi ,hey ,you are the one who saved me in the kissing booth that day.

Ishita faking being surprised : oh ,yeah ,what a small world,  i am ishita .

Alia shaking her hand with her: i am alia,nice to meet you.

Ishita : me too.

Ishita fixing her make up : so ... i know it's none of my business but you went out with that raman bhalla guy, right?

Alia nodded : yeah once.

Ishita getting angry : did you kiss him?

Alia getting surprised with her question : no why?

Ishita controlled  herself : no its nothing but just try to postpone the kiss with him as long as possible ,he has this salivary gland condition. He doesn't like to talk about it ,but i felt like i am drowning.

Alia : really ,thank you so much .

Ishita faking smile : but hey ,every happiness to you both.

Alia : hey its nothing like that i  don't really

like raman. But i like his roommate romi and i was just trying to make romi jealous.

Ishita got shocked hearing the truth :oh boy.

Alia : yeah i know it is wrong to use a person like this and i really felt terrible about it but i really,really like romi ,he is so handsome ,cute, he is delicate,like even a refined handsome ,you know? And when he smiles ,i just can't stop looking at him ,he is just so wonderful.

Ishita was there with open mouth and then she got back her sense .

Ishita holding alia's hand : alia ,i am gonna give you a little advice now.

Alia nodded: ok.

Ishita: enough is enough. You are weaving a really tangled web ...ike really really tangled , and honey ,you got to stop now ,ok. So you just gotta tell everybody the truth ,be very honest.

Alia nodding : you are right the next time i see romi i'll march right up to him.

Ishita encouraging her : you march.

Alia excitedly : i will tell him how i feel.

Ishita: you tell him.

Alia: then i will kiss him so passionaltely that the people he hates will feel pleasure.

Ishita: then you kiss....wait no. She got shocked by this. At the same time mahira entered the washroom.

Mahira smirking : hello ishita.

Ishita getting tensed: oh this is not good.

Mahira glaring at alia: oh hello to you too ,you little homewrecker.

Alia getting confused: who are you?

Mahira in attitude: i am romi's girlfriend.

Ishita interrupting: ex girlfriend.

Mahira getting angry: ok ,everybody's  got to stop saying that.

Alia now remembering her: oh, you were the one romi dumped in the pizza parlor that day.

Mahira getting angry: no,no,no,no ,he did not dump me, we were just going through a lit bit of rough patch.

Alia smirking : but i heard he dumped you ,it was huge, like a huge big dumping.

Mahira got really angry now and she attacked alia, she started pulling her hair,ishita was shocked seeing mahira's crazy act, mahira punched alia ,alia fall on ishita who saved her from falling down.

Ishita getting angry : are you crazy mahira?

Mahira once again attacked alia but alia too gave a punch to mahira and she pulled her hairs too, ishita too jumped in their fight ,she too jumped on mahira and pulled  her hairs ,now the cat fights started ,the ladies sitting outside heard noises from washroom, Cheryl was confused hearing noises so she went to washroom ,and she was shocked by seeing the scene in the washroom. Sometime ago she was giving the speech on  how a lady should be graceful and elegant and here these three girls are fighting like juglees ,she got furious on them.

Cheryl shouting: ladies ,ladies ,stop .

She seperated three of them .

She controlled herself: what are you three doing here ,fighting like junglees ,you are debutantes,when  debutantes disagree they say it with their eyes . 

Three of them nodded and composed themselves .

Cheryl turning to ishita: ishita ,why is it that i always find you in the middle of a fight ,first in the carnival and now here?

Ishita smiled sheepishly: bad timing?

In the college, 

Aditya is still trying to find secret of romi so that he can seperate his alia from him.

In the college garden,  

College principal was watering the plants and talking to them, aditya was trying to convince him about romi's weird behaviour .

Aditya: sir believe me ,romi iyer is hiding something.

Principal robert: Nonsense Aditya, romi may be lost and confused but deep down he is handsome just like me and delicate man like me.

Aditya rolled his eyes and the same time ishita in romi' getup too passed from their talking to her mother in ishita's voice not knowing about aditya and principal presence.

Ishita in girl voice: yeah mom i will pick out my own dress and no i will not wear heels. Because i hate heels and the worst thing about it is that i can't run away wearing it.

Principal and aditya saw her passing talking weird things.

Aditya smirked and looked at principal who was confused too.

Principal: aditya have you ever tried to run away in high heels.

Aditya raised his eyebrows : no sir , i would't ...

Principal: it is very hard ,it is not that easy,not that easy. Saying that he went away talking to himself

Aditya looked at his wierd principal.

In the night ,college campus, 

Raman came from outside on his bike ,he removed his helmet and saw alia at distance looking at him smiling ,she ran to him and passed him ,he got confused and saw alia going to romi who got out of a cab and when turned alia kissed him ,his smile went away and got shocked . He got angry on romi for ditching him. He walks away angrilly.

Alia breaking kiss and hugged him: "wake up i have been waiting for you to open your eyes so i can tell you ,i think i am ready,i am ready to fall in love with you" ,and she wishpered in his ears ,"i'll see you at the game tomorrow".

And she ran away smiling and happy without turning back.

Now we can see romi ,real romi ,smiling ,yes he was the one who got out of the cab and was paying the driver and raman and alia saw romi's back from distance and anyone can say he is romi because his attire and height everything matches with ishita as romi and it was dark his face was not shown . Alia too didn't see his face as mentioned above ,she kissed him not seeing his face.

Real romi smiling: i think i am gonna like this college.

Here in the hostel, ishita was unknown to the fact that romi has reached the college ,she arrived her room in romi's getup ,and saw raman studying.

Ishita :hey dude abhi was looking for you ,but raman ignore him ,ishita got confused seeing raman ignorance to her.

Ishita: dude ,what happen ?

Raman getting angry and stood up : you know man , it's crazy how wrong you can be about a person. You think they are the one thing and they turn to be the exact opposite.

Ishita getting confused: what are you talking about?

Raman angrilly: oh so now you gonna act like nothing happend and act like you don't know what i am talking about?

Ishita thought raman got to know that she is a girl.

Ishita nervously: look raman ,i wanted to tell you...but i didn't got right time ....you have to know... i love soccer more than anything else in the world.

Raman misunderstood her:  what? So you are telling me that you used me to help you in the soccer and then you turn around and stab me in the back?

Ishita didn't understand what he is talking: wait, what? Now i really don't know what are you talking about?

Raman got angry and pushed her ,ishita got shocked by seeing raman so angry.

Raman angrilly: save it man ,i saw you with her.

Ishita confused : with who?

Raman shouting : with alia ,you kissed her when you got out of the cab.

Ishita confused : what cab?

Raman getting hurt: we were supposed to be friends.

Ishita too was getting hurt seeing her love in pain and hurt and trying to get close to him: we are friends.

Raman moving away from her : you don't know the meaning.

Ishita trying to make him understand: alia never liked you ,she was just using you to make me jealous. But ishita she is crazy about  you since the first moment that you kissed her.

Raman angrilly: i bet that was also part of your plan. Distract me so you can move in to alia.

Ishita trying to make him understand : raman, you are misundertanding me.

Raman pushing ishita out of his room: thankyou so much for opening my eyes and great happiness to you and your sister.

Saying this he closed the door on her face leaving her in  tears. She walk away from there.

In mahira's house ,

Mahira reached her home and sat on her sofa and she listened all the messages left for her and then  came the message of romi" hey mahira,it's romi ,i don't know if ishita told you that i am in london for my music concert , but now i am returning to my home a day early and i am gonna join my college. Listen i have been thinking that we really need to talk." She got shocked listening to this.

Mahira getting shocked : what ? How can this happen if romi was in london then who was that person in the college,i have to find it.

Saying this she went to romi's hostel.

This is part 12 ,i hope you will like it and please comment . Thankyou🥳.

Edited by Thor28 - 3 years ago
omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Ishita was angry at aliya ishita is so possasive of raman finally she got to know aliya like her aka romi she was shocked hearing aliya will kiss romi Mahira is so jungli hehe cat fight romi came back from London ishita don't know about that romi left message for Mahira aliya kissed real romi raman got angry omg poor ishita now what this Mahira will do

Pls update soon