Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thor28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part8

Now raman started ishita's training ,ishita was finding difficult with the practices but eventualy she started improving in her game,raman started noticing her efforts and hardwork in soccer. He get impressed with her. Now ishita has really improved her game . This is noticed by the coach too. On the otherside alia and ishita are becoming more comfortable with each other and alia started liking ishita more and raman keep telling ishita to talk to alia about him. And raman and ishita too become good friends ,ishita also started admiring raman.

In the field ishita does a goal and give a hifive to raman who is really happy ,ishita started dancing,seeing her dancing all the players too started dancing but they stopped seeing the coach who is standing behind ishita ,ishita sensed someone and turned to see the coach and stopped dancing and simled nervously at the coach who is seeing her with stern face and ishita immediately run away from there.

In aditya's room, 

Adi lying on his bed ,he is very angry and self talking: it's just not fair alia . I waited three years for alia and then some transfer student come in and suddenly she is acting like ...some obsessed, love struck teenager, i am not gonna take that lying down alia.saying this he get down from his bed and walk towards his pet spider in a box whom he calls spidy .

Adi started talking to spidy: yeah i know i know spidy,you are absolutely right , i'll do some digging,i'll find out what romi is hiding ,and then i'll ruin his chances with alia, saying this he smiled evilly.

In the college, 

Ishita is sitting on the stairs and her phone started ringing, she attented the call.

Ishita in boy's voice: hello.

Romi smiling: miss me?

Ishita getting happy to hear romi's voice: romi ! Hey ,What going on ?

Romi confused hearing her changed voice: what's wrong with your voice?

Ishita realising the mistake:. I just have a little bit of cold, so my voice is sounding different.

Romi : ok , so you informed my college?

Ishita : yeah it's all taken care of . Just make sure you are back by the 12 th .

Ishita is getting irritated by her wig ,she is fixing the wig and the principal whoi is cleaning the college windows saw ishita doing something with her hair and came towards her and stand infront of her but ishita didn't saw him him and she continued talking with romi and fixing her wig.

Romi : it was so cool here ishu ,we went on a couple of days early and the croud here flipped for us, they want an encore ,so we did one of my songs acoustically, they went nuts for my lyrics.

Ishita trying to fix her wig ,said to romi : oh yeah that's so cool.

Romi: and you were right about mahira ,she is history now. And,i got to go now i'll call you later,ok bye.

Ishita put the phone aside and fixed the wig.

Robert the principal: trouble with your wig romi.

Ishita who was fixing her wig get shocked seeing the principal in front of her and now is scared that her secret is out now.

Ishita getting nervous: no i actually ....i have...scalph condition.

Robert : no you don't ,you have got male pattern baldness.

Ishita now understood that he thinks she is going bald and get happy that her secret is safe and take a sigh of relief.

Robert sitting beside ishita: i don't know if you have realised but recently i have started to thin out myself ,i have tried all the creams and the butter on my head and still i can't seem to stop the mother nature's vindictive fury and neither can you. There's gonna be a time when you'll have to come out of your closet and just accept yourself for who you are, a baldy ,ok? But it's gonna be alright ok. And oh it's between you and me ,give me a hifive.

Ishita give the hifive to him ,robert went away smiling and talking to himself.

Ishita really get confused to see the over friendly and weirdo principal and his talk.

In the lab , 

Alia and ishita talking and adi came between them.

Adi: hi alia ,i don't want you to be worried  but spidy is missing and if you find him anywhere don't feed him ok.

Alia: ok.

Ishita saw raman telling her to talk to alia about him ,she sighed.

Ishita : have you ever thought about going out with raman bhalla?

Alia: raman? ...no, i mean he is good looking and everything but he is not the guy for me.

Ishita : he is a nice guy. Think there may be more to him than you think there is.

Alia: so, you're telling me that he is not just another dumb jock who wants to hook up with me so he could tell his friends, but too?

Ishita completing her sentence: insecure to treat you as an equal.

Alia get surprised: exactly,tell me about it, you are the first guy at the college who hasn't tried anything with me.

Ishita smiling: trust me ,you are not my type.

Alia get sad: well why not?

Ishita saw her sad and try to make her understand:you know ,it's just...i don't think of you in that way. We are friends,you know you are actually one of the few people here that i feel comfortable around.

Alia : i feel the same way about you.

Ishita : good then just take my advice ,go out with raman .

Alia smiling: ok ,i'll consider it.

Ishita smiled at her and focussed on the dissecting thing,she asked alia"what's this?"

Alia : oh that's spleen .

Ishita fainted seeing that, alia got shocked.

After sometime ,in ishita's room,

Ishita entered the room and saw raman studying, she put her bag and football on the bed .

Ishita: so who is your daddy?

Raman get confused: what?

Ishita sitting infront of him: i got her agree to consider you. You are halfway in.

Raman get surprised and happy and nervous.

Raman getting nervous and smiling too: oh my god, alright ok ,what should i do? Should i ask her out?

Ishita saw him nervous: no you dont want to freak her out. You get to have a casual conversation first like hello. And why do i get a  feeling that you don't do this very often.

Raman sighed: man ....i just ... i am not very good at talking to girls.

Ishita : why ? You are hot .

raman raised his eyebrows: what? 

Ishita got nervous and try to cover: i mean ,you know you are an appealing guy .

Raman :look i don't know i just always say the wrong thing.

Ishita stand up and make raman too stand up.

Ishita : ok alright come on get up i wanna try something ,i'll act like a girl and you are going to talk to me .

Raman getting confused: do i have to ?

Ishita : yes now i am ishita ,ishita in girl voice ,hey raman ,nice to meet you.

Raman get surprised to see romi sounding like a girl: that was creepy, you really sounded like a girl.

Ishita smiling: i used to imitate my sister all the time, i got really good at it. Now comeon ask me some question and if the chemistry is right, the things will just start flowing.

Raman asked her: question about  what?

Ishita : anything, ask me if... i ...like cheese.

Raman laughing: ok do you like cheese?

Ishita in her girly voice: yeah i do and i like pizza .

Raman smiling: i like pizza too.

Ishita smiling: see?

Raman getting confused: see what?

Ishita: we are flowing ,we are talking about cheese then pizza.

Raman confused: so what?

Ishita smiling: flow is flow.

Someting touched raman's foot and he look down ,he saw a spider( it was adi's lost spidy)ishita too look down and they both looked at each other and screamed and they both jumped on the bed.

Raman screaming: oh my god that thing touched me,it touched me.

Ishita scared and sreaming too: it is aditya's spidy ,you go and get it.

Raman scared : why me ?you go and get it.

Ishita jumping on the bed and scared: no, you are guy,the bigger guy ,you get it.

They both saw the spider coming towards them they both screamed and hugged each other very tightly and saw that spider going outside ,they take a sigh of relief ,they are still in each other arms and then they look at each other smiling they realise that they are very close to each other ,they felt something in their heart but realised what they are doing ,they screamed and broke the hug ,raman closed the door and stand away from ishita and ishita too stand away from him.

Raman shouting nervously: you don't ever ,ever do that girl voice again, it freak me out.

Ishita nervously nodded: ok.

The both heard the message from ishita's phone: romi,honey ,it's your mom, i am calling to remind you about the carnival tomorrow. You and your sister promised me you both will be there ,bye bye.

Ishita got shocked remembering about the carnival : crap ,i forgot about that.

Raman : wait ,your mom is in junior league.

Ishita confused : yeah ,how do you know?

Raman smiling: my mom is too in that league. I get to go too in the carnival.

Ishita : i can't deal with this right now ,i have soccer to worry about.

Raman getting excited and smiled: not gonna be that bad ,alia is gonna be there and it is a perfect opportunity for me to impress her,saying this he went to sleep.

Ishita getting worried: oh alia is gonna be there and my sister and mahira and you and my mom,great ,saying this she made a cry face and slept.

This is part 8 , i hope you'll like it and please comment.😊

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Ishitha do now 

Thor28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyal

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what will Ishitha do now 

Thanks and check the teaser of yeh hai humari mohabtein🥳

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for the twists in carnival continue soon

Thor28 thumbnail

Part9

In the carnival, 

Ishita ,raman ,abhimanyu,mihir together have come in the carnival ,all were excited except ishita who is in the romi's getup and was really nervous.

Ishita making face : i never really liked the carnival.

Alia came towards them.

Alia smiling : hi guys.

Ishita smiles at her and saw raman blushing seeing alia. Ishita sighed and rolled her eyes.

Ishita whispering : raman stop blushing.

Raman faking to be angry : no i am not blushing,ok.

Ishita rolling her eyes: yeah i can see that.

Alia trying to grab ishita's attention: romi i am going to kissing booth ,i am working there ,come and see me.

Ishita: nice.

Raman smiling widely: i love carnivals.

Alia smiling at ishita : ok so bye guys. Saying this she went away smiling at raman.

Raman was almost going to faint seeing alia giving him a smile and smiling dreamily looking at alia . He is also going behind alia.

Ishita saw raman going somewhere. Ishita stopped him by calling him.

Ishita confused: hey raman where are you going?

Raman smiling : where do you think i am going? To the kissing booth. Ok bye,saying this,he went behind alia.

Ishita sighed and get shocked to seeing mahira in the carnival. She turned back .

Mihir: dude what happen?

Ishita smiling nervously: nothing, just my psyhco ex, i don't really wanna deal with her, so if you guys don't mind ,i am gonna lay low for a little while.

Mihir smiling: cool catch you later.

Ishita : ok ,saying this she ran away and entered the washroom .

She changed her dress and become ishita iyer from romi iyer,she is wearing this short red dress shown in the picture below.

Ishita came out smiling and went to the carnival and saw her mom ,she went to her mom. Her mom saw ishita coming towards her .

Ishita hugging her mom: hey mom.

Mom breaking the hug and was surprised to see ishita behaving like a girl and full dress up like a girl .

Mom smiling: oh my god! You look like such a lady.

It's a miracle.

Ishita faking to be shy: Thanks mom ,and it really is miracle.

Mom excitedly: so mahira getting you all excited about being a debutante.

Ishita faking to be excited : super duper excited . Ok bye mom ,have a good carnival.,saying this she tries to rum away but her mom caught her.

Mom : sweety ,where do you think you are going? Listen ,you have the next shift at the kissing booth. And your brother is late for the cotton candy cart.

Ishita : ok i am gonna look for him,ok bye mom. Saying this run away.

While running she collided with alia ,she apoplogised to her ,and ishita turned and she again collided with raman .Raman caught ishita and he was mesmerised to see her but was confused as if he knows her.

Ishita saw raman holding her ,she moves away from him and was nervous.

Raman confused: hey wait , do i know you?

Ishita nervously: no,ofcourse not,now excuse me, saying this she ran away leaving confused raman behind.

She was running but someone catch her ,she saw the person who is holding her and  she made face seeing the person whoi is none other than her ex boyfriend rithik.

Rithik smiling: ishita ,where have been? I have been calling and calling. I miss you ,we need to talk.

Ishita irritatedly: we have talked rithik ,all the talking is done.

Rithik holding her hands: look no one break up over stupid soccer issue, ok. Can you just be a girl for a five seconds?

Ishita faked a smile and irritatedly: for five seconds?ok first of all, it's not a stupid soccer issue and you are jerk. Oh look at that. Saying this ,Ishita slapped him and ran away .

Rithik sighed .

She entered the washroom and again change her get up and become romi iyer from ishita iyer.

She came back in the carnival and saw mahira roaming ,mahira saw romi and started calling him loudly "romi,romi,listen to me".

Ishita turned and started running away from her, mahira was following romi calling his name loudly.

Ishita saw her friends karan ,ruhi and olivia and she take a sigh of relief.

Ishita nervoulsy: mahira is behind me.

Karan assuring her: don't worry ,we'll take care of it.

Ishita entered the the washroom and ,she started changing there.

Mahira was going towards the washroom but karan ,ruhi and olivia stopped her .

Ruhi : where are you going? 

Karan : you can't go there ,romi doesn't wanna see you.

Mahira: i just saw my boyfriend go in there.

Olivia: the correct term is ex boyfriend.

Mahira in attitude: no relationship is over untill i say it is ,understand, now move i have to go to romi.

Karan ,ruhi and olivia again blocked the way.

Karan smirking: you still can't go there.

Mahira angrilly: fine.

Mahira gets irritated seeing them not moving ,she stomped her foot on the ground and walk away angrilly.

Ishita came there as girl ishita iyer.

Ishita : so she is gone?

Karan smiling: yes .

Ishita smiled and take a sigh of relief: thank you guys ,you all are my saviours,ok i have to go now .

Karan,ruhi and olivia smiling: bye

In the kissing booth,

Many boys are standing in the queue , raman is also there in the queue,his friends mihir and abhimanyu were also there .

Raman is quite nervous and excited as he is going to kiss alia now.

Alia is there kissing guys and she hates that because she was waiting for romi but he didn't come but these weirdos came and she has to kiss them . Abhi saw this and made faces but try to cheer for raman.

Abhi: raman you look at me, it's gonna be really really special, i mean.... she's only kissed like 350 guys at this point.

Mihir: yeah i think we need to acknowledge this moment, raman is finally gonna fulfil his destiny ,life is fair ,life is good ,life is just....

Ishita came in the kissing booth .

Ishita smiling : hey i am here.

Alia take a sigh of relief and smiled at her: thank god. Hey beware of that guy there chewing gum, he is weirdo .

Ishita: ok.

Alia saw ishita and try to remember where she saw her.

Alia confused: do i know you?

Ishita smiled nervously: no.

Alia nodded and walk away.

Raman saw alia going away and get sad that he didn't get a chance to kiss her but saw the beautiful girl whom he met just a few minutes ago.

Ishita saw raman standing infront of her nervous ,she was also nervous and smiled at him ,he also smiled at her.

Raman smiled : hey ....i don't wanna kiss you,no,no no, i mean i wanna kiss you ....i mean i wanna kiss her ,she is .... you know....but you are also beautiful and you are here , i mean i wanna kiss you ,oh my god i am again blabbering.

Ishita saw him blabbering ,she smiled:  ok relax, i think we should kiss now.

Raman smiling nervously: yeah i should kiss you now.

Ishita came close to raman and she kissed him,they both kissed each other but break the kiss quickly.

Raman smiled : that was ....wow.

Ishita smiled : yeah.

They both look at eack other and they again kissed each other,they were enjoying their kiss forgetting the world.

This is part 9 ,i hope you'll like it and please comment.🥳

Edited by Thor28 - 3 years ago
Thor28 thumbnail

I know i am not regular but i will try to update next part soon

Divyal thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know will Ishita get caught 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman started Ishitas training she was doing very good in soccer which was noticed by coach one day ishita did goal she was dancing others also started dancing seeing her but stopped seeing coach ishita ran away from there raman asked ishita to talk to alia about him ishita did the same alia agreed to go out with raman ishita informed raman he got happy hehe spider scene was funny raman was memorised seeing ishita omg poor ishita she is doing so much hardwork ishra kiss was awesome

Pls update soon

Thor28 thumbnail

Part10

Raman and ishita were kissing each other unaware of the person who was seeing them with anger and jealousy. That person pulled ishita back. Ishita and raman got confused and angry who disturbed their beautiful.moment.

Ishita turned to see the person and she gets irritated to see the person who is none other than her ex boyfriend rithik. Raman too saw ritik and made faces and he was angry too for ruining his kiss with ishita.

Ritik angrilly: excuse me ,how dare you kiss my girlfriend.

Ishita : ex girlfriend. Rithik glared at her ,ishita rolled her eyes seeing rithik trying to scare her by glaring at her . She too glared at him ,rithik gets scared .

Raman to ishita: hey ,are you romi's sister?

Rithik coming between them : hey stay away from ishita and if you don't do that then i will kill you.

Raman laughing : really ,you are going to kill me? Are you gonna drown me in your tears?

Rithik remembers how raman made him cry once during a game,he got nervous .

Rithik trying to be strong: i did not cry ,i had something in my eyes. But .... you ...don't distract me from the topic ...

Ishita interrupted : ok guys ,please stop this ,can we just move away from here .

Raman : she is right ,i will see you in the soccer field and we will settle this there.

Ishita smiling : yeah that's great ,ok so lets move from here.

Rithik nodded and turned to walk away but he stopped  and said " i think  you are right but we can settle this right here" ,saying this he smirked and turned to raman and punched him on his face.

Ishita got shocked seeing this ,she rushed to raman and hold his face to check where he got hurt, raman saw ishita getting worried for him ,he smiled seeing her concerned for him. 

Ishita worriedly: raman are you ok? Tell me where did you get hurt? Getting no answer from him she looked at him and saw  him smiling at her.

Ishita confused: raman why are smiling?

Raman smiling: nothing , i am ok.

Rithik got jealous seeing them close ,he came close to them.

Rithik angrilly: i told you to stay away from my girlfriend.saying this he punched him once again ,but this time it didn't go well with raman ,he too punched  rithik making him fall on ground. This fight started ,they both start fighting .Ishita gets shocked seeing them fighting. She tried to stop this fight but couldn't succeed. She tried to come between them but all of them fall on popcorn stall.

Everyone gathered there including ishita's mom and ishita's friends.

Mom got shocked seeing this.

Mom worriedly : where is my daughter?

Ishita who was in between the popcorn raised her her hand "i am here mom".

Karan ,ruhi and olivia helped her to stand  and raman and rithik too stand up and  shooting daggers at each other, ishita saw them and saw her mom who is super angry on her, she smiled sheepishly at her.

Mom glaring at ishita : ishita  ,what is this ?  What were you doing in between the popcorn and what have you done to yourself ,look at your dress,hair,everything is so messed up right now, lets go from here, saying this she took ishita with her.

Mrs Petrova ,the organiser of the carnival,glared at the boys and started scolding them" There is no room for violence here. This is a lovely children's carnival, goddamn it ,both of you out now.

Raman and rithik glaring at each other walk away.

In the college hostel,  

Ishita in romi's get up entered her room .She put her bag on the bed and saw her teddy missing from her bed and saw her teddy on raman's bed, she got confused seeing it there, then raman entered and smiled at her.

Ishita too smiled at him ,she was feeling awkward to face raman after the kiss .

Raman laying on bed: hey dude , where were you today. You just disappeared.

Ishita smiling nervously: ran into my psycho ex , had to bolt.

Raman hold teddy in his hand ,ishita gets shocked seeing him with her teddy.

Ishita : oh my god... is that my ...

Raman : oh your teddy, yeah, i hope you don't mind ,i kind of borrowed this from you, actualy i couldn't sleep so i took your teddy and hugged it  ,and you were right , this actualy work ,i  had really nice sleep.

Ishita got shocked and faked a smile at him.

Ishita saw raman thinking something,so she asked" what hapenned?"

Raman : i fought with you sister's ex today.

Ishita faked to be shocked : what,i mean really ,why did you fight with him?

Raman nervously: he saw me and your sister kissing at the kissing booth.

Ishita faked to be shocked: wait, you kissed her.

Raman : yeah ,man, i am...i hope that's ok , it was for charity.

Ishita : yeah that's ok ,i mean if you wanna kiss her then go ...kiss her. So ...do you like her?

Raman : i don't know . Can we please not talk about this? She is your sister. 

Ishita smiling nervously and lay down on her bed : yeah right ,it's kind of wierd....i am just thinking if you like her ,may be you should ask her out like on a date.

Raman : i don't know and should i move on and forget about alia?

Ishita: well ,i mean speaking as completely objective third party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in this matter,i am not sure that you and alia really have any chemistry between you both. But you and ishita have ...magical chemistry. 

Raman : when i saw ishita ,i feel something in my heart , i need a partner with whom i could share my feelings ,talk about  serious stuffs and share my whole life with her, i know you might be thinking this so old fashioned .

Ishita admired raman: no absolutely not ,you are different from other boys ,you are a sensitive guy.

Raman : no it's not like that and what i just told you now is for your ears only and if you tell  anyone i won't talk to you.saying this he slept.

Ishita: i won't tell anyone , trust me ,good night,saying this she blushed and slept thinking about raman.

This is part 10 ,i hope you'll like it and please comment🥳

Divyal thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to what happens next