Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Karen Johar surviving in this industry with absolutely no filmmaking skills is the  proof of the mediocrity of BW. We can talk about AR Rahman etc., being irrelevant, this guy should have been irrelevant for about two decades. 

He draws money in

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Underworld, terrorism, mediocrity, fakery has been raking money since time immemorial. I wouldn’t use it as any valuable parameter. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya kjo can apply his own logic n quit n move on in life 😂
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Underworld, terrorism, mediocrity, fakery has been raking money since time immemorial. I wouldn’t use it as any valuable parameter. 

Salman ,kjo....😷
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

This is very scary I had no idea that industry is this dark. All Are coming out and this awards  show is so fake how can they even accept such awards which is not given for their acting or hardwork but as a charity and then they take it home and put it in their achievement showcase. 

who is Karan johar to say just leave? Who the hell is he to tell anyone to get out of the industry? Like SS said he don’t own it or it’s his father ka estate. he thought he did till now when reality came out. 

I wonder how much SSR went through then. It’s scary 

udaan was an awesome movie I also watched it

Y ssr was banned by bolly mafia , mysterious case🤔
kyapa thumbnail

He can’t make great cinema, he should just focus on making stars and managing them.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I am so glad Amol Palekar didn’t budge. My respect for him increased tenfold. 

Kjo is the biggest beneficiary of Nepotism. His movies suck. He might be a savvy businessman (i doubt since dharma was going bankrupt) but he is a shitty filmmaker and even more shitty  human. Toodles Karan. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

And then they take picture with their awards, sleep with it like they have earned it. Seriously, there is something wrong with their brain. This is just not normal behavior. Psychopaths? 

dis bolly ppl Brain wash r brain damage , needs help
aurora-borealis thumbnail

The intent seems to be to sideline and push away all the talented actors and artists so what remains is a circlejerk of mediciority within their select group, the “chosen” few. When their films fail to meet the mark, resort to intimidation tactics and threaten to boycott shows. Keep doing it every year along with your group, so this unethical practice becomes the accepted “norm”. 

Same group of people always hob-knobing at parties are the same ones collecting the most prestigious awards, irrespective of how  good/bad or successful/unsuccessful their movies are. 

Megalomaniacs like KJO want all the power in their hands to decide the fate of other’s careers and continue to feed their egos. 

None of their achievements are through merit or sincere efforts toward the craft of filmmaking/acting. Bollywood as an entertainment industry is a joke and has been for a while. 

Edited by aurora-borealis - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monikameghan

I did not know this.  But I am so glad that Amol Paleker chose Udaan over MNIK.  More power to him.  If it were someone else then Udaan would not have gotten the attention it got.  It shows that Amol was not affected by Karan Johar’s status.  These kind of people should be in the jury to make unbiased decisions about the awards.

Thank you for sharing!!

Amol Palekar is really fearless and don't give a damn person.... He speaks his mind no matter what he is talking about.... even if he is speaking against the ruling party....both congress and BJP... He mostly speak for ideology....