Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Half way through the episode and liking it (Looks like our boy Shravan's gonna kill it today)

Yes our boy killed it today....Suman too seemed impressed

1. Kavita and Rajinder seem like gossip aunties now. They're gonna turn me bonkers in a few epis (pls note; Daadu already has). Avani doesn't seem like a kid anymore?😕 Why is Raggy Chacha suddenly so interested in the homey stuff these days. Hasn't he got office or some other work? I know they're trying to create rift but this seems sudden😆

It was huge at the start but I felt it reduced at the end.... Raggy chacha should go for a trip seriously 

Also doesn't Raggy Chacha remind you of Rakesh Roshan's character from Rekha's Khoobsurat?😆 @Alina what do you think?

2. Daadu, are you seriously gonna hi-5 your way out? Truly budhapa is second bachchpan (oldage is the 2nd childhood) But also how convenient of him. Had Shravan done the same thing he would've been thrown out already🤢  Not keeping a chair for a guest? He needs Vijay's classes more than the kids I think😆

@italics I agree....Dadu's indifference certainly hits...he is being rude with Shravan.... he should have given Shravan a chair....where did his manners go?

3. So AniKa are there to trouble us in future too. Post lockdown they're name tagging Shravan immensely. Really hilarious listening to Devika calling Shravan a gadha😆

Same....I wanted to remind her that he was the guy she was running  behind ðŸ˜†I understand Devika's hatred but why is Anish behind our boy?😡

4. Vijay- Anjali scene was good. So he truly understands Shravan's inner and hidden qualities. A perfect mentor I feel. I'm guessing in the future, we're gonna get something where in both Shravan and Suman would be posted/listed under Vijay but he'd trust Shravan to lead/get the job done. Or at least I've got my hopes pinned😆

That will be great... I feel Shravan is going to worship him throughout his life even after the PariWar....their bond should grow....

5. Our boy Shravan was shimmering today! (Or was it Mohit, I can't really pick😆) Honestly even before Vijay could tell Shravan's intro was the best of the lot, I could tell his had been the most honest one. His seemed more like coming from a to-be-commando, firm in stance and voice, perhaps more than the army kids. Am I the only one who feels Suman has become an interrupting cow of late?😔

@italics same....I knew Shravan gave the best intro as he spoke about himself....even his points were good....I too wondered initially that why didn't Khurana ask his mother's name....

I feel Suman is jealous of Shravan😆Glad she asked him to button up...and didn't let him fly....

@bold

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It was an amazing episode. 

About introducing yourself, I was also thinking why they're giving the history of their families & then Vijay's words. Vijay said it right, Shravan has the spark just need a direction. 

That was funny when Suman asked him to button his shirt😆 It's good that she's not giving him false praises.

BTW did anyone noticed the Shirt color was different in Shravan's house & Suman's house? 

From when Malhotra's are criticizing Tiwari's so much? Is it the effect of Vijay's that day's words & Shravan's insult or just for the sake of PariWar? I think it's the first time they played Punjabi tune for Kavita😆

Precap is interesting. What Shravan is doing in car?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

She needs some sorts of psychological treatment....but others also should not give her chances to showcase those either...

I agree!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I guess more contribution of pampering came from his mom.........

Yes....if she would have been a bit stern I believe Devraj wouldn't have been this strict...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

She does need more..footage....but many others needed to and hard to cover all.....anyway if she doesn't become cupid it's OK as long as she doesn't become negative that's better.

Yes....she shouldn't turn negative....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@ B...reallY?I guess.....some more needed to be added there..........Yes, Alina did mention Bunty's experience.....that tongue-twisting pronunciation is amazing.

Yes

You can add that😉

Jay has always been fantastic no doubt...even Devraj played by Akshay is a good actor...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Wow.....is that a common feature then...

It isn't....

Indians usually speak at a slow speed as hindi and other languages have many other alphabets which make your tongue twist....you need time to do that but I have always been a fast speaker😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

It was an amazing episode. 

About introducing yourself, I was also thinking why they're giving the history of their families & then Vijay's words. Vijay said it right, Shravan has the spark just need a direction. 

That was funny when Suman asked him to button his shirt😆 It's good that she's not giving him false praises.

BTW did anyone noticed the Shirt color was different in Shravan's house & Suman's house? 

From when Malhotra's are criticizing Tiwari's so much? Is it the effect of Vijay's that day's words & Shravan's insult or just for the sake of PariWar? I think it's the first time they played Punjabi tune for Kavita😆

Precap is interesting. What Shravan is doing in car?

I did...the earlier one was white😆

Even during the tyres changing scene when Shravan winked at Suman he wore a different hoodie and then when he came down it was different ðŸ˜†

They even changed Anish's surname from Raghuwanshi to Bhan😆

They do play that Punjabi tune for Kavita....

Precap has made be excited yet nervous....and why did he mess the kitchen?😆

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

-Mujhae patta hain...

Yes

You can add that😉 -Alina and you kafi hain.......I'm not eligible......don't count me in, please.......

Jay has always been fantastic no doubt...even Devraj played by Akshay is a good actor...agree......even suman's dad is also doing great job

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

It isn't....

Indians usually speak at a slow speed as hindi and other languages have many other alphabets which make your tongue twist....you need time to do that but I have always been a fast speaker😆

OK.........some do speaks fast.....it may depend on the languages also they speak...