Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Now they better don't go to the road of planning plotting of an elderly respected man. It'll not go well, will be looked so creepy!

Yes, I agree........none of them should take that road.......that'll be more derogatory for themselves than Shravan.....

Isabel thumbnail

Neither I!

Today also she will be behaving Ajeeb!

It appeared initially she is busy with her own life and study mostly.........why she became so invested on neighbor quite surprising indeed...

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Half way through the episode and liking it (Looks like our boy Shravan's gonna kill it today)

1. Kavita and Rajinder seem like gossip aunties now. They're gonna turn me bonkers in a few epis (pls note; Daadu already has). Avani doesn't seem like a kid anymore?😕 Why is Raggy Chacha suddenly so interested in the homey stuff these days. Hasn't he got office or some other work? I know they're trying to create a rift but this seems sudden😆

Also doesn't Raggy Chacha remind you of Rakesh Roshan's character from Rekha's Khoobsurat?😆 @Alina what do you think?

2. Daadu, are you seriously gonna hi-5 your way out? Truly budhapa is dusra bachchpan (oldage is the 2nd childhood) But also how convenient of him. Had Shravan done the same thing he would've been thrown out already🤢  Not keeping a chair for a guest? He needs Vijay's classes more than the kids I think😆

3. So AniKa are there to trouble us in future too. Post lockdown they're name tagging Shravan immensely. Really hilarious listening to Devika calling Shravan a gadha😆 Ahem ahem

4. Vijay- Anjali scene was good. So he truly understands Shravan's inner and hidden qualities. A perfect mentor I feel. I'm guessing in the future, we're gonna get something where in both Shravan and Suman would be posted/listed under Vijay but he'd trust Shravan to lead/get the job done. Or at least I've got my hopes pinned😆

5. Our boy Shravan was shimmering today! (Or was it Mohit, I can't really pick😆) Honestly even before Vijay could tell Shravan's intro was the best of the lot, I could tell his had been the most honest one. His seemed more like coming from a to-be-commando, firm in stance and voice, perhaps more than the army kids. Am I the only one who feels Suman has become sort of an interrupting cow of late?😔

Btw Shravan questioning Vijay back reminded me of Rancho from 3 idiots😆

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok so Suman is still sane🥳

She told Shravan to button up his t shirt😆

I love the way they are taking the serial....it's smooth and lovely

And yes we all came to the conclusions quickly😆

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Same...I would have blocked her ðŸ¤£

She needs some sorts of psychological treatment....but others also should not give her chances to showcase those either...

Isabel thumbnail

I agree...Shravan hasn't been a good boy too...

Before Sumam entered no one even scolded him about his shortcomings except Devraj....

He was over pampered by his family....

I guess more contribution of pampering came from his mom.........

Isabel thumbnail

I agree!

Avni needs more footage maybe they should reduce Ramesh getting scolded everyday...

She seems to be the only one who knows about her brother's full life....

I don't want her to be negative...she and Kancha should turn into cupids....

She does need more..footage....but many others needed to and hard to cover all.....anyway if she doesn't become cupid it's OK as long as she doesn't become negative that's better.

Isabel thumbnail

Jay plays the role of Bunty....he already is a known actor...

I agree his acting us top notch....

We praise Mohit more as it's his first show....

@ B...reallY?I guess.....some more needed to be added there..........Yes, Alina did mention Bunty's experience.....that tongue-twisting pronunciation is amazing.

Isabel thumbnail

I was going to say the same thing....similar minds ðŸ˜†

I can relate with Mohit as I too speak fast😆

My friends use to call me Shatabdi express(fastest Express in India)

Wow.....is that a common feature then...

Isabel thumbnail

I too speak a little fast😆

Shatabdi Express🤣 Your friends really gave a nice name!

Oh...no..everyone is in the same line.......lemme test my speed than.......