Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Sometimes I feel perhaps Avni and Shravan's bond isn't as close as Kanchan and Suman's is. Or maybe the director/scriptwriter is to be blamed for not including her in many/imp scenes.

I agree!

Avni needs more footage maybe they should reduce Ramesh getting scolded everyday...

She seems to be the only one who knows about her brother's full life....

I don't want her to be negative...she and Kancha should turn into cupids....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

That's a good observationsmiley20

Yes I think the same reason being for Suman-Avni and Kanchan -Shravan to bond well. Avni flipping her character seems odd, she seemed impressed with / fond of Suman earlier 🤔

I have hopes from her😆

Hope she doesn't disappoint....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

@B...smiley37 I love your combo formation...took me some time to understand.....I love their scenes.......too...you folks are drooling over Shravan........but I'm amazed at Bunty's acting skill.........whoever played that role...he is really good...actor...smiley20

Jay plays the role of Bunty....he already is a known actor...

I agree his acting us top notch....

We praise Mohit more as it's his first show....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

It seems like the did the same thing with Suman's character this time smiley36 but it's still not as bad as EDKV1 Shravan...LOL so this is random but how cool would it be if EDKV1 Shraman did a cameo in this show smiley36 Shravan-1 & Suman-2 would team up against Shravan-2 & Suman-1....does it sound too confusing? smiley37

That will be amazing ðŸ˜†

I will support Shravan 2 and Suman 1😆

Their combo will be fab

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Mohit mentioned this in his interview. He's from Haryana so they have their own dialect and tend to speak faster with shortened syllables. So, Mohit said he had to work on his speaking style and is still working on it. I don't have trouble understanding and I like his facial expression and body language...I feel like he portrays emotions well. 

Sometimes I feel like Suman speaks too slow and stretches her words but I think it's just part of the character because she's calm and composed so they speak slowly. Bunty is awesome!! He absolutely nailed the Bhopali dialect smiley36 I'm going to be so sad if he's not in the show post-leap. 

I was going to say the same thing....similar minds ðŸ˜†

I can relate with Mohit as I too speak fast😆

My friends use to call me Shatabdi express(fastest Express in India)

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I was going to say the same thing....similar minds ðŸ˜†

I can relate with Mohit as I too speak fast😆

My friends use to call me Shatabdi express(fastest Express in India)

I too speak a little fast😆

Shatabdi Express🤣 Your friends really gave a nice name!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i dont think he should trust her that easily though...im just wondering what will daadu be up to knowing that he cant oust shravan without vijay's permission?

btw, suman mentioned the group study is for 1 month & nobody knows what will transpire....i wish their romance begins though..

Now they better don't go to the road of planning plotting of an elderly respected man. It'll not go well, will be looked so creepy!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I too speak a little fast😆

Shatabdi Express🤣 Your friends really gave a nice name!

Hi-5 my fast speaking buddy😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

I have no clear idea why she is behaving like that way for sure.....truly have not seen any prominent role Avni is playing like Kanchan...besides eye-rolling on Shravan and 1 or 2 short conversations with Shravan......I can't say although she was cordial with Suman...beside being nice to a neighbor girl of same age...........but didn't find any true reasons for her to join criticizing the rest of the fam. either...

Neither I!

Today also she will be behaving Ajeeb!

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Because Devika too wasn't actually interested....

It was fake from both sides...moreover Shravan didn't even know what true love is....

Suman seemed mature earlier and knew that such things don't go well

Buddy...form a..Shravan fan club...........

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago