Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

By the way why does Kangana irritate you guys? 

The way she talks. That was 2013

Then everyday since then she’s giving me more reason 😆

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

All i know is sushant and the issue of structural problems in bollywood is completely lost. 

Kangana is saying something. Everyone is busy responding to her. And the issue is lost

Tapsee, kashyap, akhtar, bhatt, sona etc.. Everyone's focus is her. Sushant ka kuch ata pata nahin

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desertsun

She is a flop actress-with only Manikarnika doing reasonable/moderate in the last few years. She also hit 30s, which traditionally has been decline-unless you are vidya Balan. She has burnt most bridges-even she must see the writing on the wall. I think either she is crazy or is working closely with someone in politics with the hope of a Rajya Sabha seat. In return she bashes Bollywood who traditionally have been left wing. You scratch my back, I scratch your back. Problem-things can go wrong and actors/actresses have never done well in politics-except in Tamilnadu and maybe Andhra Pradesh/Telengana. Even there their influence is waning.  Maybe she wants to be the next mamta Bannerjee or Jayalalitha and move back to himachal as the Chief Minister.

Acting should not have age and gender

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like Bollywood + politics is the most masala topic here. I can't even read all comments

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

certainly lost all big banners, no ones gonna touch her now, coz of her unpredictable nature. she will have to produce her own films n act in it. few like agnihotri may cast her. its like, cant live in rome and fight with the pope  

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

she rejected big banners both from Yashraj to salman movie, she does not need them nor do they need her.

She is finished rant has been going on even since 2016 when she spoke out, she is still there and she is still coming up with movies, and if not she will direct one or produce one or act in web series or do farming, there is no dearth of opportunities if you really want to do something.

They want her out for many years now hoping that they can continue their Bollywood mafia and power politics. But she is there, will be there until she decides to leave.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

I am not a kangana fan or something and i have rarely watched her movies, but i am absolutely loving whatever she is doing. 

But she has been able to do so because she has political backing from the top. She maybe seem like a nutcase but no one has the guts to go against the industry unless they have external backing. And she will stay relevant and like this for a long time because the govt isn't changing any soon. 

Infact i will say bollywood and its mafias are extremely lucky that govt and people have to deal with Corona, China and Floods. Otherwise the total unadulterated attention would have been on bollywood. They are a lot of things happening in bollywood which isnt being liked by the govt but thats not on the priority list. 

If you dont believe me check the kind of movies being made since 2015-16 and the general trends. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I am not a kangana fan or something and i have rarely watched her movies, but i am absolutely loving whatever she is doing. 

But she has been able to do so because she has political backing from the top. She maybe seem like a nutcase but no one has the guts to go against the industry unless they have external backing. And she will stay relevant and like this for a long time because the govt isn't changing any soon. 

Infact i will say bollywood and its mafias are extremely lucky that govt and people have to deal with Corona, China and Floods. Otherwise the total unadulterated attention would have been on bollywood. They are a lot of things happening in bollywood which isnt being liked by the govt but thats not on the priority list. 

If you dont believe me check the kind of movies being made since 2015-16 and the general trends. 

Ya it's not easy to deal so many things at a time . can u throw light on lot of things happening in bolly which govt not liking n films ?