TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Not a single person has taken direct names , be it Shorey, Shekhar etc. but kangana is going bang on. Although she is gaining a lot of attention of public but she is in bad books of every big banners now. 

Keeping in mind that audience's attention span is not that long lasting, is she harming her carrier? 

I personally feel when you expose a big racket you become the face of movement and that gives you publicity, but this stunt is doing some good on an overall level for system. (even though it involves personal vendetta. Involving and defaming Taapsee was totally uncalled ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail

I am in no mood of watching another shitty indian film for the rest of my life.so  I think  she's on right track. People are seriously pi**ed off.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Not losing, Bollywood won’t be same anyway.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kangana never was in good book of big banners since long.. so at this point, any publicity is good publicity for her.. she does not lose or gain from this.. she wants attention and hog media limelight and that she is doing

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangana's rapsheet is mile long 😆

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Not a single person has taken direct names , be it Shorey, Shekhar etc. but kangana is going bang on. Although she is gaining a lot of attention of public but she is in bad books of every big banners now. 

Keeping in mind that audience's attention span is not that long lasting, is she harming her carrier? 

I personally feel when you expose a big racket you become the face of movement and that gives you publicity, but this stunt is doing some good on an overall level for system. (even though it involves personal vendetta. Involving and defaming Taapsee was totally uncalled ) 

she has the support of politician of the ruling party right now. I don't think she will have guts If she didn't have some protection. Big racket is present in others fields too more so in the political field they could pay more  attention in their field first.  She will works in politics in the future and she never really work with big banners she will not have problem till bjp is in power but time will tell if she s really was a victim or a villain or both. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think she'll lose a lot, and gain next to nothing.

Bollywood bosses will now completely blacklist her.

The nepo-ecosystem-media will also go after her full throttle.

Good projects, goodwill amongst peers, all gone. And brickbats from nepo-fanbase to boot.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Forum fav kr n krophobia n bashing starts now ....
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is a reason whole right wing is behind her and highest govt and right wing supporting media (Arnab) is behind her and promoting her constantly so in my opinion she has nothing to loose only gain...gain. many right wing supporters miffed with her due to hritik episode will be back in her camp. Her movies (apart from few exceptions) weren't working before anyways so if they don't work even now then she won't loose anything (but might gain in terms of right wing campaigner , may be join politics) but if they fare better than it's double gain for her.

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana was unofficially banned by all big banners..  So it wont affect her much.

Her next movie is on Jayalalitha.. who is seen as strong woman who stood against injustice..  and fought against all odds to emerge victorious..

This new image  would really help her I believe...

More than that she is a 3 time national award winner ,She has already achieved a lot...  One thing is for sure , this has shaken the thrones  of the bigwigs at bollywood.Even if she loses she will be seen as a martyr who stood against the system . Lot of starkids who were expecting to be launched by Karan or Aditya will have their dreams shattered...

I feel she will be a very successful Political leader in BJP. There is more to life than bollywood. Imran khan became PM of Pakistan, Jayalalitha herself was an actress who became CM..

After the movie  on jayalalitha, she can project herself as a strong leader of masses and foray into politics..

I might disagree with Kangana on a lot of things , but she has BALLS of Steel and is a great speaker...