Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sometimes it feels strange to see this happening this year:

1) South hero+ south director movie leading all over the country over a highly anticipated BW movie of a superstar 

2) South director+ North Hero hitting one of the top 4 block-buster hits of the year at BO 

3) South director+ Superstar gave the biggest hit of the year at BO. 

All this makes me wonder that South directors rocking all over india at BO and leading the BW or leading over BW! So without South directors is it that difficult  to get huge block busters at BO all over India? Of course exception was pathan, both director and hero belonged to North( or BW. ) 

My intention of this post is not about North versus South, it is just an observation made looking at BO in this year. 

This makes me believe that South directors know the nerve of the audience very well these days what elements attract the audience!( ofcourse good or bad elements that's another story) 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

1) South hero+ south director movie leading all over the country over a highly anticipated BW movie of a superstar 

2) South director+ North Hero hitting one of the top 4 block-buster hits of the year at BO 

All this makes me wonder that South directors rocking all over india at BO and leading the BW or leading over BW! So without South directors is it that difficult  to get huge block busters at BO all over India? Of course exception was pathan, both director and hero belonged to North( or BW. ) 

My intention of this post is not about North versus South, it is just an observation made looking at BO in this year. 

This makes me believe that South directors know the nerve of the audience very well these days what elements attract the audience!( ofcourse good or bad elements that's another story) 

I completely agree with your post!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What about East or west ? 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

With 40% less screens than Dunki, its Hindi version earned 22 crores on the Christmas Day. One can steal the screens but not the audience. They will ultimately find their way to whatever they want to watch.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

The South Indian Directors are the real superstars of the country’s Cinema Industry right now. Everyone else is replaceable. 

loginidran thumbnail

One has to just watch Salaar to see and appreciate how a story can be weaved from the scratch. It was simply masterful. 🙌

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They couldn't sell tickets on weekends n holidays. But on a random Tuesday shows are sold out ? Very much believable. 

Also Homeble is already exposed and they have deleted all their official fake numbers.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is it a holiday tomorrow? Dunki also has higher advance for tomorrow..