Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way sickand destroyed yhm and didn't gave damn about fans, I got a big saddist pleasure how his so called unique show couldn't even complete 200 episodes. He complained people don't support good shows. Mr Sickand what were u doing when we were asking u not to destroy our show. I think yhm is much better than that show.

Edited by Anwesha1989 - 3 years ago
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

I was thinking about something since morning. The way sickand destroyed yhm and didn't gave damn about fans, I got a big saddist pleasure how his so called unique show couldn't even complete 200 episodes. He complained people don't support good shows. Mr Sickand what were u doing when we were asking u not to destroy our show. I think yhm is much better than that show.

Bravo....well said....

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

The way sickand destroyed yhm and didn't gave damn about fans, I got a big saddist pleasure how his so called unique show couldn't even complete 200 episodes. He complained people don't support good shows. Mr Sickand what were u doing when we were asking u not to destroy our show. I think yhm is much better than that show.

Even in its worst phase, YHM was better than so called TRP toppers, for me. I know it lost the plot, but it never followed the conventional standards of TV. Of course, the show struggled immensely with concepts like favoritism, the result of which is for all to see. 

valleta thumbnail

More than sandiip it was Ekta who ruined the show. I did watch the initial episodes of khkt I personally didn't liked the show bcoz of my own reasons but the concept was unique and fresh compared to other Star shows. Sandiip did a very good job with yhm for the initial 150 episodes and after that mostly the channel took over the storyline bcoz of new prime time slot and also Ekta's obsession with her bestie to fit in her every track. 

Sandip never liked Anita (Anita told this in a video)

Anwesha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Even in its worst phase, YHM was better than so called TRP toppers, for me. I know it lost the plot, but it never followed the conventional standards of TV. Of course, the show struggled immensely with concepts like favoritism, the result of which is for all to see. 

Well whenever they tried to follow the convention al standard they failed miserably. Take adi alia, how much the cvs tried to push them into our throat, even somepeople said the naya adhyay. Adi alia couldn't sustain the show for two months. Ruhii and her multiple aashiqs was probably the worst.🤢. I liked aditi only as Ruhaan. Afterward she just irritated me. Ruhimaa sucked totally. Shagun, better not to say😡

All of these tracks flopped. And they had to be back to Ishra. Yhm audience never accepted anything less. I think one of the best thing about yhm was it's audience. Typical high voltage drama would mostly fail. Yhm usp was simple family scenes, romance and comedy.

P.S My thought are till end of Raman memory loss track. I didn't followed yhm after this.😊

Edited by Anwesha1989 - 3 years ago
Anwesha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: valleta

More than sandiip it was Ekta who ruined the show. I did watch the initial episodes of khkt I personally didn't liked the show bcoz of my own reasons but the concept was unique and fresh compared to other Star shows. Sandiip did a very good job with yhm for the initial 150 episodes and after that mostly the channel took over the storyline bcoz of new prime time slot and also Ekta's obsession with her bestie to fit in her every track. 

Sandip never liked Anita (Anita told this in a video)

I also saw episodes of khkt. I felt it was overhyped. The concept looked good on paper. Actress and doctor. But execution wasn't good pretty average like any other show. The leads were good. But rest pretty average.

About ekta yes you are right. For her bestie, she ruined others hard work😔

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I too continue to say that yhm was always a different show... The only show where the leads sticked to each other thanks to the fans despite innumerable leaps... It was always ishra and it continued with them.... New gen sucked and so time and again they had to stick to ishra..... The only show where new gen was not accepted at all.... 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Amazing how despite the fact that it's been seven months since YHM went off air, DivAn are still tagged in Balaji's posts. ❤️

ChanChanMan thumbnail

DivAn have such strong acting prowess that anyone put in comparison to them, falls pale. The new gen actors weren't lead material to start with. So how could they possibly succeed? They are better suited to youth centric shows. 

Yes, the show's USP was it's simplicity. YHM never suited the crap that is normally put out on the telly tube.

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago