Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

DivAn have such strong acting prowess that anyone put in comparison to them, falls pale. The new gen actors weren't lead material to start with. So how could they possibly succeed? They are better suited to youth centric shows. 

Yes, the show's USP was it's simplicity. YHM never suited the crap that is normally put out on the telly tube.

Sometimes these old scenes can win over us n how simplicity ishita us we can get to know n how Raman was shocked when she said the truth....golden days ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDE351rBBoS/?igshid=1ggr5epmjogas

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Our divan off screen movements...

Thanks too all Insta people there who posts such lovely divan n yhm stuff..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC8wDV_hRY_/?igshid=1p24k1ygquvp9

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IshRa are easily the best parents in Balaji world. They can go to any length to protect their children. Happy that Balaji Telefilms includes IshRa in their videos despite the show having gone off air. 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

IshRa are easily the best parents in Balaji world. 

Are you serious!?!

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Learn to respect opinions. Not everyone thinks the same way you do.

Urmisarkar thumbnail

Sandip's show khkt is somewhat copied from a sab tv show tv biwi aur mai not completely but conceptwise. As it aired on sabtv daily soap viewers did not watch it and they used to think the concept is new or unique  or fresh. Most of the shows of sandip are copied from regional shows. 

Yhm writers really did good job atleast for first 300 episodes( till shagun' marriage broke with ashok) . But iI think  major credit for initial success goes to sonali jaffar. She was also writer of Balh. She actually wrote good urban love story. I personally find first 100 episodes of yhm is  good but little slow. Even trp was not great then. Naturally Ek took over charge. After surrogacy the story really lost plot. At that time I used to follow all fb pages of yhm and I came to know that sickand abused the fans.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Urmisarkar

Sandip's show khkt is somewhat copied from a sab tv show tv biwi aur mai not completely but conceptwise. As it aired on sabtv daily soap viewers did not watch it and they used to think the concept is new or unique  or fresh. Most of the shows of sandip are copied from regional shows. 

Yhm writers really did good job atleast for first 300 episodes( till shagun' marriage broke with ashok) . But iI think  major credit for initial success goes to sonali jaffar. She was also writer of Balh. She actually wrote good urban love story. I personally find first 100 episodes of yhm is  good but little slow. Even trp was not great then. Naturally Ek took over charge. After surrogacy the story really lost plot. At that time I used to follow all fb pages of yhm and I came to know that sickand abused the fans.

Sandiip Sickand is a really rude person who can't even take constructive criticism. It's a waste of time watching his content. Plus, he didn't even thank fans for the love they gave his show. Instead, he praised himself and the hard work he put in. 

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😍🙌👌👌

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavimanish32

Amazing 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😍🙌👌👌

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥