YHM Discussion Thread #7 - (Avoid Comparison of Other Shows with YHM) - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Hello!! Can anyone share some OS/FF/TS/SS related to Mani's track during 2014?? 

1) "Yeh Dooriyan" by Veeaan

2) Ekpahelii's OS stories: "Tainted Love," "Curves and Edges," and "Chupana bhi nahi aata"

3) "Yeh Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe" by Anku

These are my favorite ones. They're all completed and are on IF. Ekpaheli and Veedeeann are also on Wattpad.

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aditii

1) "Yeh Dooriyan" by Veeaan

2) Ekpahelii's OS stories: "Tainted Love," "Curves and Edges," and "Chupana bhi nahi aata"

3) "Yeh Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe" by Anku

These are my favorite ones. They're all completed and are on IF. Ekpaheli and Veedeeann are also on Wattpad.

Thank you so much ♥️♥️

Aditi_X thumbnail

Does anyone follow the show Shaadi Mubarak on star plus? I’ve seen a few clips and promos on Instagram and there seems to be a resemblance with YHM. The ML has a conniving and manipulative ex-wife and he has a son from the marriage. Kind of like Raman, Shagun and Adi, except the son in this show is all grown up (at least a teenager). The FL and ML have gotten married (idk if it’s out of love or some third reason) right now and the FL is trying to figure out whether the ML’s son is actually his son by doing a DNA test on his hair. Lol, it even looks like there is going to be a scene where the mother-in-law finds out that her daughter-in-law tried to cut her son's hair and will scold her. Kind of like how Toshi scolded Ishita for trying to extract Raman's hair from the trash. 

I was hoping of looking into the show earlier from the promos because of the story between two people in their late 40s who find companionship again but from what I've seen and read it seems to be the same uninteresting tried and done ghisa-pita stuff. Does anyone have any opinions about it?

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Does anyone follow the show Shaadi Mubarak on star plus? I’ve seen a few clips and promos on Instagram and there seems to be a resemblance with YHM. The ML has a conniving and manipulative ex-wife and he has a son from the marriage. Kind of like Raman, Shagun and Adi, except the son in this show is all grown up (at least a teenager). The FL and ML have gotten married (idk if it’s out of love or some third reason) right now and the FL is trying to figure out whether the ML’s son is actually his son by doing a DNA test on his hair. Lol, it even looks like there is going to be a scene where the mother-in-law finds out that her daughter-in-law tried to cut her son's hair and will scold her. Kind of like how Toshi scolded Ishita for trying to extract Raman's hair from the trash. 

I was hoping of looking into the show earlier from the promos because of the story between two people in their late 40s who find companionship again but from what I've seen and read it seems to be the same uninteresting tried and done ghisa-pita stuff. Does anyone have any opinions about it?

I used to watch it,not anymore.It had the potential to do good.But then the 7:30 slot ruined it just like it did with YHM. Makers are going the typical way for TRPs

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That show is a copy of yhm. Yhm is classic show whereas sb is copy of many shows n movies.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This DNA stuff is highly common in most serials .

The hair being used for that case .

Since yhm was my first proper show for more than a month ,it seemed novel .

But this DNA testing has happened in shows for decades .

Even this ex-wife n son/child stuff had been quite common in many shows .

But divan made this show stand out .I must say ,the cvs also did a pretty good job back then in the beginning of yhm .

Maybe the story writers are running out of ideas .

If something clicks then it is bound to be copied .

Surrogacy was a new term for the infidelity in a marriage crap.Showing how the ML behaves in an honourable way n curtails his excitement .

O God .I wish that  someone would show the problem being with the guy n the couple going for surrogacy .

IVF with randomn donors can also be shown .

The society has moved forward but these shows are still regressive .

Aditi_X thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

I used to watch it,not anymore.It had the potential to do good.But then the 7:30 slot ruined it just like it did with YHM. Makers are going the typical way for TRPs

That's too bad. But thanks for letting me know. I'm not gonna invest in it then. 

Aditi_X thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

This DNA stuff is highly common in most serials .

The hair being used for that case .

Since yhm was my first proper show for more than a month ,it seemed novel .

But this DNA testing has happened in shows for decades .

Even this ex-wife n son/child stuff had been quite common in many shows .

But divan made this show stand out .I must say ,the cvs also did a pretty good job back then in the beginning of yhm .

Maybe the story writers are running out of ideas .

If something clicks then it is bound to be copied .

Surrogacy was a new term for the infidelity in a marriage crap.Showing how the ML behaves in an honourable way n curtails his excitement .

O God .I wish that  someone would show the problem being with the guy n the couple going for surrogacy .

IVF with randomn donors can also be shown .

The society has moved forward but these shows are still regressive .

@Bold: True dat! Amen... 👏