Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Arnab and Kangu, Ravan milay Jodi.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This woman makes me sick. I liked her so much once. This shows how one loses innocence and becomes the very thing they hated.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She preaches n talks of what she and her sister indulge in herself and she talks abt bias outsider etc heck she got the best films with the best stars ph offered to her as a outsider which she rejected and despite her panga with HR whose an insider ....and when she set out to make a film.she indulged in petty politics cutting down ppls roles throwing them out ...today she is using sushant to her adv when their case isnt even the same ...when was sushant offered the kind of films she was and when did he reject them and tomorrow she will be the one ranting how bw is not supporting her new venture u keep trashing throwing stones maligning people left right and center and then u expect support from the same lot .....is she really for real ? 

She speaks facts but those facts look like a farce when they come out of her mouth.

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Arnab and Kangu, Ravan milay Jodi.

Michael Jordan greatest memes, GIFs, including Last Dance reactions

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can imagine the mess and cringe 

justlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is shamelessly cashing in on Sushant's death, trying to remain relevant no matter the cost. This isn't the first time, won't be the last.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KnivesOut2

Also what exactly did Javed Akhtar do to Sushant? am just curious since the woman dragged him into the mess as well So someone please enlighten me!

You sneaky little .. You have this account since 2018 !!!😲

And i see you haven't been abusive towards anyone with this account  either .. So you are capable of being a decent entity online .. Good to know .. 

I think some of us need a crash course from you on how to create innumerable accounts without ever getting tired .. I find logging into just one account tiresome and you have an army of accounts ! .. How do you do it ? .. The nation and the world wants to know ! .. ðŸ˜†

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The main thing is Mahesh Bhatt  said her ---that this Girl will have tragic end🤢

So is Mahesh Bhatt main Mafia or right or left hand of mafia

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rab ne mila di jodi. Dono ki dono attention ke bhukhe