Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KnivesOut2

Wait so Masand is totally safe then?

As in no one can really prove legally that the blinds he wrote was about the specific person na even though we all know who it is.

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

As in no one can really prove legally that the blinds he wrote was about the specific person na even though we all know who it is.

Please check your inbox!

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Cbi enquiry n nia investigation for bolly , bolly mafia link . caught his frd , servants n gf n use third degree everything will be out .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
aurora-borealis thumbnail

Any type of endorsement from this woman is an attack on the legitimacy of the "causes" she bandwagons . She only cares about herself and fulfilling her own personal agenda. She turns everything into a spectacle, and her delivery is just so off-putting, as expected. ðŸ¤¢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: aurora-borealis

and her delivery is just so off-putting, as expected. ðŸ¤¢

I think that is what I hate most about her. Her voice is weird and I hardly understand what she is saying ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think that is what I hate most about her. Her voice is weird and I hardly understand what she is saying ðŸ˜†

And don't even get me started on that weird accent of hers! Her poor dialogue delivery sucks as well 😵

Also what exactly did Javed Akhtar do to Sushant? am just curious since the woman dragged him into the mess as well So someone please enlighten me!

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Mahesh bhatt frd of javed akhtar n using power tats y not questioned yet . y rhea at farhan akhtar's house . wat mb doing btwn rhea n sushanth ?

HT Entertainment

@htshowbiz

Kangana Ranaut says she will return her Padma Shri if she can’t prove her claims about Sushant Singh Rajput’s deathhttps://bit.ly/3eDwTgf

kitna mazaak banayegi ye besharam aurat of Sushant's death?? kitna use karegi....shame on her....now she is dragging Padam Sri too.....🤢Shame on her and everyone who using Sushant to float their own agenda..🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

HT Entertainment

@htshowbiz

Kangana Ranaut says she will return her Padma Shri if she can’t prove her claims about Sushant Singh Rajput’s deathhttps://bit.ly/3eDwTgf

kitna mazaak banayegi ye besharam aurat of Sushant's death?? kitna use karegi....shame on her....now she is dragging Padam Sri too.....🤢Shame on her and everyone who using Sushant to float their own agenda..🤢

She really is crazy ? Playing fast and loose with a suicide ?