Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Y'all remember the entire not giving a crap for the "chote mote actors" statement?! We all heard that statement from her right? This sister plays the victim card against the powerful folks but acts exactly like those aforementioned powerful folks when she's on the other side of the fence against smaller fish. Love that irony there. 

Pardon me if I don't take this opportunistic charlatan seriously. Someone said it perfectly right on the forum about using Kangana and KRK as a reference point to anything is fighting Al-Qaeda with ISIS. 

Edited by shogun - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shogun

Y'all remember the entire not giving a crap for the "chote mote actors" statement?! We all heard that statement from her right? This sister plays the victim card against the powerful folks but acts exactly like those aforementioned powerful folks when she's on the other side of the fence against smaller fish. Love that irony there. 

Pardon me if I don't take this opportunistic charlatan seriously. Someone said it perfectly right on the forum about using Kangana and KRK as a reference point to anything is fighting Al-Qaeda with ISIS. 

THIS!!!

If u are fighting for a cause like nepotism or bullying or ganging up, snatching roles.....atleast quote someone credible.....someone who has not done all that.......Queen Kangna has done all....and KRK...ko jaane doh.....just read his tweets about women.....itna bada bully...ab Mahatma bana hua hai.....aur humari...I am pure and I am pious ...resident Radhe maa...Kangna ji...😳

Anticipatory bail plea of Radhe Maa rejected | Deccan Herald

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Ajay Devgan did what? Oh I hope to God Mumbai police gets so pissed they start digging her case with Hrithik again. 😆

Ajay did nothing and i guess that is the problem😆i am not surprised that her team brought him up. Next in their list is most likely Hrithik

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: shogun

Someone said it perfectly right on the forum about using Kangana and KRK as a reference point to anything is fighting Al-Qaeda with ISIS. 

True and why isn’t anyone saying 

“if she knew what he was feeling then she should’ve called him and intervened”

Any rational person would’ve i assume but that’s not Kangana I guess 🤪😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
mafia nexus must be dismantled . Time out benamiz
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Ajay did nothing and i guess that is the problem😆i am not surprised that her team brought him up. Next in their list is most likely Hrithik

Ajay did nothing .... Hrithik did nothing..... everyone did nothin except Kangana 

kyapa thumbnail

Befakuf yahi se majority bevakufo ke posts par ke bevakufiyon wali baatein arnab se karne lag gayi.🤣 aur khud ko intelligent samajh rahi hai 

kyapa thumbnail

Arnab should ask her about hrithik lage haathon, that time she didn’t answer his calls when he was trying to know her side of the story 😉

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

13 reasons why ? So Sarcasm and Irony is allowed from some but not all ?

🙂

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Because legally the police can't do anything to him since he doesn't directly mention the name of the actors on his blinds. So by law, unfortunately nothing can be done to him since there's no physical proof of him writing about Sushant.

That's why all these blind writers have a freeway and continue with their dirt.

Also Vicky Lalwani is the editor of spotboye so responsibility lies on him to carry these blinds on the site, Masand is just a guest writer for the open magazine.

Wait so Masand is totally safe then?