Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

ok... please update soon

Ok👍🏼

mala06 thumbnail

Hi  friends. I am back again. Sorry for being late. I hope you guys like it.

Part III

Prachi was unconscious and the river discharge was high. Ranbir was still in his sense. He didn't leave Prachi's hand during the entire fall. He knew he needs to do something and soon. Both of them were now flowing along with the river. Ranbir was able to grab one of the tree branches that was floating by. Some of its parts were still on the ground and the river had not been able to completely wipe it off. Ranbir tightly hold one of its branch from one hand and pulled Prachi along with him from the other with enormous strength and both of them were out of the river.

Afterward, he tried to bring Prachi back to consciousness. Prachi was trembling because of the cold. It was very important for them to stay somewhere. Ranbir was very worried. It was a miracle that they survived the river. But, the problem was not over. He carried her in his arms and started to look for a place where they can stay against the rainfall and do something about Prachi's condition.

After a long walk in the forest, he found an opening in the mountain. It was big enough that they could stay for a while. After careful inspection, he took Prachi inside. He needed to make the place warm. He started making fire. he loved going camps with his friends. He hadn't realized it would be so handy one day.

He placed Prachi near the fire and started to rub Prachis's hand and legs in turn. He continued it for the whole night.

Next day

Sahana woke up but Prachi was not there and she kept on sleeping. The rain hadn't stopped and there was a high chance today's trip might be postponed.

"Prachi must be enjoying the rain" Sahana thought and then slept again until there was a whisper in her ear.

"Sahana! Wake up" it was a boy's voice. She ignored the voice and turned other side

"Sahana! Sahana! " These voice kept on echoing in her ears.

Irritated by the voice she opened her eyes only to see Aryan.

"Ar...." before she could speak further Aryan tightly closed her mouth with his hands.

"Keep quiet Sahana the other girls are sleeping and come outside with me. " he said.

Sahana followed him.

In the forest

Prachi was still unconscious. She finally showed some movement which Ranbir noticed and went close towards her. He curiously stared at Prachi when suddenly Prachi opened her eyes.

For an instant, they were lost in each other but Prachi got her sense back and threw Ranbir away.

"Flirt! Pervert! Idiot! Fool! What were you trying to do?"

"Wai..."

"Wait what?" Prachi didn't let Ranbir speak and start blasting him until she again felt weak, dizzy and nearly fainted again.

"Prachi!"

Ranbir went towards her and grabbed her.

"You don't have the energy to even stand but have all the energy to lecture me. Now be quiet!"

Ranbir carefully placed her in one of the corner of the cave. Prachi kept quiet for some time and carefully inspected her surrounding. she started remembering yesterday's incident. For a split second, she had believed she was going to die. It's only because or Ranbir she was alive .

All his branded shirt, trouser, his shoes, and even his face was filled with mud. Coming from a rich family, he must never have to face such problems in his life she thought. It again made her feel guilty.

"Why did you save me? " Prachi asked in a strict tone.

"Why? Does there need to be a reason to save anyone?"

"I don't like it when someone suffers because of me. " Prachi said to him.

"I am not suffering,  on the contrast, I am enjoying the time here. We are here alone and no one to disturb us. I was waiting for an alone moment like this! " Ranbir said in a funny tone.

"Don't joke Ranbir. I am serious. You always have to suffer because of me"

"Oh!  so I am the only one who suffers? What about you? Didn't you risk your life to protect me from Maya?"

"That scenario was different! "

"How is it different and lately what has happened to you? You were so different before but since coming this trip you don't want to talk to me. I have noticed You are trying to distance me from you. What is going on in your mind?"

"Its nothing like that"

"It's like that! Is there any problem Prachi? is something bothering you? Tell me Prachi. We can solve the problem together but if you don't tell me I can't do anything. Please tell me." Ranbir asked with concern while Prachi stayed silent.

In the camp

Aryan took Sahana outside the camp.

"What happened Aryan? Why did you bring me here?" Sahana asked.

"Where is Prachi?"

"She must be enjoying the rain"

"But I don't see her anywhere. "

"What! Sahana then looked at the surrounding only to realize Prachi was not there."

"Then where is Prachi?"

"Even Ranbir is not here since last night."

"What?" Sahana asked surprised

"Yeah. Yesterday he was sleeping with me. In the night I felt thirsty so I woke up in the middle of the night only to not find him. I didn't care yesterday but even today I can't find him."

"Are you guys playing a prank with me?"

"No no. Why would we? today I searched for him everywhere but he is nowhere to be found. Then while coming to search him, I found the fence broken. Out of curiosity, I went there to check what had happened and then found a ring there. It looked like Prachi's. But I was not so sure. I had to ask Prachi about Ranbir anyway so I came to the camp to ask about Ranbir to realize even Prachi is missing."

"Can you show me the ring?"

"Yes. Look here"

"It is Prachi's!" Now Sahana was Panicking.

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update Mala. You have described everything so beautifully. Just loved it. 3 cheers for Ranbir.The way he saved them both and took care of Prachi is really amazing. Yes, Prachi please open up to him and share your doubts and insecurities with him. Only then can they both come together. Oh no! Please don’t find them so soon Arhana. Please leave them alone for some more time. Thanks so much for making it a ff Mala. Update soon.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Awesome update Mala. You have described everything so beautifully. Just loved it. 3 cheers for Ranbir.The way he saved them both and took care of Prachi is really amazing. Yes, Prachi please open up to him and share your doubts and insecurities with him. Only then can they both come together. Oh no! Please don’t find them so soon Arhana. Please leave them alone for some more time. Thanks so much for making it a ff Mala. Update soon.

Its all thanks to you and ican for motivating me😊. You don't  want Arhana to come soon🤣🤣? Lets see what happens😆

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Its all thanks to you and ican for motivating me😊. You don't  want Arhana to come soon🤣🤣? Lets see what happens😆

Please..

The scenes and dialogues written in the forum have much more sense drama and romance than what Itvs are writing.

Come on writers read our stories,  you will get good ideas

Edited by ican - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

Please..

The scenes and dialogues written in the forum have much more sense drama and romance than what Itvs are writing.

Some on writers read our stories you will get good ideas

Hopefully  the writers will read our stories😆

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

And we got such a beautiful story in return. 😃 So if we are getting return gifts like this we are always ready to keep motivating you. 😃

Nooooo! Not only Arhana I don't want anyone to find Pranbir till they resolve the issues. Yeah, waiting to see what happens. 😉

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

And we got such a beautiful story in return. 😃 So if we are getting return gifts like this we are always ready to keep motivating you. 😃

Nooooo! Not only Arhana I don't want anyone to find Pranbir till they resolve the issues. Yeah, waiting to see what happens. 😉

Thanks ❤️. Lol i hope what you said happens and they don't meet soon😆.

Btwn i am updating my story soon this time. Everyone  is asking me so I have decided to update it faster than normal time😁😁