Pranbir FF: The College trip (Final chapter Updated) pg 11

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys, this is my first FF based on request by ican and Nandini. Honestly, I am very lazy and have low confidence in my writing. Hence, I was thinking I won't do it and hand hoped everyone would forget about itπŸ˜†. But, unfortunately everyone remembers. So as promised this is my first part. I am sorry for being so late. I wanted to make only one shot. But it seems the story will be longer. Any reviews are welcome. I also apologize for my bad English in advance.

The college bus was departing  for picnic in few minutes. Ranbir was impatiently waiting for Prachi. He was waiting for this day since it was announced about the trip. He had thought to spend all the time with Prachi and this had made him excited. As the clock was approaching the destined time, he was more and more impatient.

Suddenly from behind, someone tapped Ranbir's shoulder. He thought it was Prachi and happily looked back. But to his disappointment it was Aryan.

Aryan happily sat beside him on the empty window seat. Ranbir had reserved it for Prachi. Aryan too was enthusiastically waiting for picnic although for different reason.

Aryan had resolved he would find a perfect girlfriend for himself. He had hoped Ranbir would help him. But, Ranbir was so busy thinking about Prachi that he didn't give much attention to Aryan. Whenever Aryan brought this topic, Ranbir would go back thinking about Prachi, how she was beautiful, how he fell in love and so on. This irritated Aryan. So this time he had decided, he himself will do something.

Aryan's presence in the reserved seat irritated Ranbir. He got Angry at him. Aryan too knew it was for Prachi and still he went ahead and sat there just to annoy him.

Ranbir:(Making face thinking Prachi can come anytime) Aryan leave this seat. I reserved it for Prachi.

Aryan: No. We are brothers naa,  we should sit together. Nowadays you only think about Prachi. You should give time to us too.

Ranbir: You know How much I love Prachi. Please Aryan please !! I will do anything you say, give anything you want. But please leave this seat. Can't you do this much for your bhai? Ranbir said impatiently

Aryan : Really? Then will you lend me your car for a day?

Ranbir: Yes. I promise. A good boy always remembers his promise.

Aryan: Ok. But remember it.

Then Aryan left the seat. He started walking inside the bus. The last seat was occupied by noisy students and only the third last seat on the left was empty. He sat there.

Afterward, Sahana and Prachi reached the spot. Sahana wanted to let Prachi sit beside Ranbir. She looked for a lonely seat within a pair so that Prachi won't follow her and when her eyes found one, hurriedly sat there. To her surprise, Aryan was beside her. He, too, was surprised looking her desperation to sit beside him.

Sahana was the reason they were late. First, she woke up late then, took hours to get dressed. She, like Aryan, had hoped to get a boyfriend for herself and also act as a cupid for Pranbir.

Prachi now was angry with her. She went towards her.

" What is this Sahana?" cried Prachi angrily"

"You can't see Prachi? I Want to sit beside Aryan. "

"Wha.....?" Before Aryan could speak, Sahana stamped in his feet and he couldn't speak.

" Why do you want to stay with him... "

" Because I like him," said Sahana without thinking and regretting later. Aryan was looking at her with a shocked face.

" What! I know why you are saying this" Prachi said angrily"

"Then tell me." Prachi couldn't say anything.

Now only one seat was left( besides Ranbir). But she didn't want to be with him. Ranbir was lovingly looking at Prachi." Prachi let them be. Please come here. Leave them in each other's company"

After Ranbir's confession and Prachi heroically saved  Ranbir from Maya, somehow their relationship felt different for her. She was being affected by him. When he touched her, her heart started to beat faster, and she would not be herself around him. This feeling was making her anxious. She felt weak around him and weakness was something Prachi loathes the most. She remembered her mother becoming sad and weak whenever she ask question about her father. She didn't want to experience the same.So she decided to ignore him. She only came to the picnic for Sahana. So when Ranbir called him again she ignored him and looked if there are other empty seats. This made Ranbir angry. He instantly went towards Prachi.

" Prachi why are you ignoring me ?"

" I am not ignoring you Ranbir."

" Then, why don't you sit beside me? You know clearly I reserved it for you."

" Because I don't want to. I didn't like that seat" Prachi said angrily." "Really?"

" Yes"

Then which is your favorite one tell me, I promise I will arrange that seat for you "

" Ranbir, sometimes I also want some space why don't you give me one ? I am just fed up with you!"

"What are you saying Prachi, Is there any problem? " Ranbir asked with astonishment as well as concern at the same time.

"You are the problem Ranbir. Didn't you say you won't force me? So why are you forcing me to sit with you? If I don't want to I don't. Why are you not understanding ?"

Her words stroke painfully at his heart. He was silent for sometime.

"Fine then" He said and went angrily towards Aryan. He asked Sahana to sit in the seat he reserved for Prachi while he will with Aryan"

Sahana too was feeling bad for him but couldn't say anything and did what he said.

Both Prachi and Ranbir were sad now. Prachi knowing that what she said broke Ranbir's heart while Ranbir listening to Prachi's words. All his expectations and dreams were shattered now.

The bus then started to move towards destined place.

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail

Hi guys. I am back. This is the second part. I am not sure it is good but still due to your kind encouragement, it motivated me to write further. I have also updated my heading. More than picnic trip I felt it will be better if I say it a college trip. Also the part might be little depressing. But I assure you good  parts will also come. Please also don't forget to give me your reviews. It will motivate me to write further.

Part II

Ranbir requested Aryan for the window seat. He then looked outside so that Aryan won't notice and started crying. Aryan wanted to say something but couldn't. He was angry with Prachi for behaving so rudely with Ranbir. Ranbir didn't deserve this.

On the other side, Sahana too was angry with Prachi.

"Prachi! Why did you behave so rudely with Ranbir?" Asked Sahana Angrily.

"Because he was pestering me to sit with him and I told him I don't want to. What's wrong there? " Prachi replied. Subconsciously she knew she was wrong. But, she still believed it was the best way so that Ranbir would start to maintain distance with her.

"You know clearly he respects you a lot. He likes you and he was not pestering you. He just asked you to sit beside him. You spend a lot of time on office and in the college together so naturally he will ask you. But you didn't need to behave so rudely!"

"Don't give me lecture Sahana. I know what is right and what is wrong and if you start to give me further lectures. I am going to leave this trip midway!"

Afterwards Sahana couldn't say a word. Prachi too was heartbroken but couldn't show it to anyone. Many thoughts kept circulating in her head. She remembered yesterday  her mother was crying looking at something. She knew it was because of her father. Even though her father left her and her mother, she still loved that guy. This made Prachi furious.

She knew Ranbir was  kind-hearted guy. Initially, because of looks and flirty nature she hated him. But, after working together with him for such a long time she had become used to him. She started liking even the things she hated about him and now whenever he came late in the office she used to feel restless.

Ranbir had recently confessed his feeling to her. She didn't know how to react about his confession. She at first though to sort it after Maya's issue. Also, she had also started to feel something she didn't realize what. After thinking a lot she came to conclusion that this relationship will be more of a problem. The major one being the contrast in background between the two families.

Ranbir was from a rich family. He got whatever he wanted in his life while she has struggled. She also knew Ranbirs family well too. They were very kind and sweet to her But that doesn't mean they would accept a middle class girl as their future daughter-in-law and even if somehow her family agree about their relationship the differences will remain. The other reason for her conclusion was because she found out that her father was rich and hence misunderstood that her parents separated because of background issues.

She knew she was attracted to Ranbir and since she didn't want this relationship to develop further and becomes as weak as her mother, she wanted to close this chapter as soon as possible.

After half an hour of bus trip. Finally, they reached their destination. The  spot was in a flat barren land in a high elevation. Below it was a river and then on the other side of the river was big forest. There was also a rainfall nearby the spot which converges to the river. Although the spot itself wasn't great, very beautiful scenery could be viewed from the spot.

But it didn't make any difference to Ranbir. He didn't want to see anything besides Prachi. He had hoped she will give him attention again after they reached the spot. But, the wish was too good to be true. Prachi kept on ignoring him.

The college students then formed a round circle. They at first played antakshari, and then they decided to showcase each one's talent. Prachi  started having headache and left the spot and went in her camp.

Ranbir's sadness was very visible in his eyes. Even his friends could see it. Some of them wanted him to make him happy, so they joked with him. They then requested him to play a song. Ranbir at first declined but after a lot of request accepted.

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyan hai

An-dekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyan hai

An-dekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai

Lagne lagi ab zindagi khaali hai meriLagne lagi har saans bhi khaali

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere

Koi khalish hai hawaon mein bin tere

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tereKoi khalish hai hawaon mein bin tere

Prachi listened from inside. She, too, was emotional. Afterwards tears flew from Ranbir's eyes, and he left the spot midway and went inside his camp.

In the night there was a huge thunderstorm. Everyone were inside except Prachi. Prachi couldn't sleep and went to cry outside in the rain. She felt as if her own emotions were coming from the sky . She went in the border from where she could see the river.  The boundary was separated by wooden wall so that no one would fall from the mountain top.

Prachi started to cry holding the wall. As Ranbir too couldn't sleep, he too went outside. He saw Prachi there and then planned to go inside when suddenly the wall Prachi was holding started to break.

Prachi!!!! Ranbir cried and rushed towards her as fast as he can. Prachi was now holding a portion of the wooden wall and was barely hanging on.

"Ranbir!!" She cried

Ranbir held her hand tightly.

"Don't worry Prachi. I won't let anything happened to you!" Ranbir cried and then used as much force as he can to pull Prachi upward.

The rainfall was so extreme that none of their friends could hear their voices. There was also no time to call anyone. Ranbir used all of his force. But the place was very slippery because of the rain. Instead of him pulling Prachi upward, he was the one who was instead being pulled down.

Ranbir couldn't hold any longer and both of them fell down from the  top and plunged into the river.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am so happy you wrote this.

Nandini describes the scenes perfectly, the surroundings

And you have a very good way with emotions and dialouges.

A very promising start.

Do continue with picnic games and cliche getting lost in the jungle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by ican - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oye! This is bad English? πŸ˜† Your English is very good. Finally my nagging worked and you have posted. πŸ˜†

And this part is beautiful. Loved it totally. Awe! Ranbir reserved the seat for Prachi! So sweet! Aryan is too much. πŸ˜† Took advantage of our Romeo. πŸ˜† Arhana are out to find bf/gf for them. Why to look far when the solution is near. πŸ˜†Oh no! Prachi πŸ˜‘ why are you so harsh? πŸ˜‘Poor Ranbir is heartbroken. πŸ’” I understand Prachi's fear though. Poor Pranbir. Hope they get over this difficult phase and come together soon. Update soon. Can't wait to read more. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

I am so happy you wrote this.

Nandini describes the scenes perfectly, the surroundings

And you have a very good way with emotions and dialouges.

A very promising start.

Do continue with picnic games and cliche getting lost in the jungle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks ican. Nandini jaisa to likh nahi sakti. But i just tried πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Oye! This is bad English? πŸ˜† Your English is very good. Finally my nagging worked and you have posted. πŸ˜†

And this part is beautiful. Loved it totally. Awe! Ranbir reserved the seat for Prachi! So sweet! Aryan is too much. πŸ˜† Took advantage of our Romeo. πŸ˜† Arhana are out to find bf/gf for them. Why to look far when the solution is near. πŸ˜†Oh no! Prachi πŸ˜‘ why are you so harsh? πŸ˜‘Poor Ranbir is heartbroken. πŸ’” I understand Prachi's fear though. Poor Pranbir. Hope they get over this difficult phase and come together soon. Update soon. Can't wait to read more. 

We all need to get back to writing guys.

Chalo chalo.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Lol thanks yaar. Will update it as soon as I can. Hopefully they will get over this phase soon πŸ˜‰

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

We all need to get back to writing guys.

Chalo chalo.

Ok ican.

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome start, Mala...you are such a good writerπŸ‘πŸΌ

So never happening picnic in serial is happening in you story...looking forward to it.

Ranbir was so excited for trip..our Majnu boy❀️...but feeling bad for him😭

Prachi is fighting with her own emotions...getting affected by Ranbir...realising her love but scared to accept

Hopefully Prachi will accept her feelings soon n then will talk to Ranbir.

It seems Arhana love story will start soon too

Want to see Pranbir happy together...update soon😊

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

Awesome start, Mala...you are such a good writerπŸ‘πŸΌ

So never happening picnic in serial is happening in you story...looking forward to it.

Ranbir was so excited for trip..our Majnu boy❀️...but feeling bad for him😭

Prachi is fighting with her own emotions...getting affected by Ranbir...realising her love but scared to accept

Hopefully Prachi will accept her feelings soon n then will talk to Ranbir.

It seems Arhana love story will start soon too

Want to see Pranbir happy together...update soon😊

Thanks a lot yaar. Honestly  this was mine first try so didn't  expect  great complement. But you guys are overwelming me with good commentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Will update you guys when its finished.