Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It's sad. So who will play Som now? They can also introduce a track of Som leaving for London or something and maybe show him back after an year when covid subsides. I wouldn't like a change in Som. He gave us the legendary Aitraaz!

But aitraaz was shot post lockdown na, it's clear in Aurra-Pranali costumes. How is this possible?

Edited by Sujz - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sujz

It's sad. So who will play Som now? They can also introduce a track of Som leaving for London or something and maybe show him back after an year when covid subsides. I wouldn't like a change in Som. He gave us the legendary Aitraaz!

We can't even imagine anyone stepping in his character... I hope they will bring him back.. 

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

We can't even imagine anyone stepping in his character... I hope they will bring him back.. 

Yaar the aitraaz was shot post lockdown, cue Aurra-Pranali costumes. So how come Som was in that scene?

Home786 thumbnail

Yaar the aitraaz was shot post lockdown, cue Aurra-Pranali costumes. So how come Som was in that scene?

He didn't shoot post lockdown. That seen was shot before lockdown... Can you noticed the makeups, faces and distances etc which differ from the scenes shooted after lockdown..

Sujz thumbnail

He didn't shoot post lockdown. That seen was shot before lockdown... Can you noticed the makeups, faces and distances etc which differ from the scenes shooted after lockdown..

Hmm, Bondita & Saudamini's part were shot after lockdown then.

Home786 thumbnail

Hmm, Bondita & Saudamini's part were shot after lockdown then.

Yes...Remember pranali posted the on location video of that Panditji yoga drama stating last scene before lockdown.. 

Sujz thumbnail

Yes...Remember pranali posted the on location video of that Panditji yoga drama stating last scene before lockdown.. 

Hmmm yea. 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

He is perfect for som😳

Now who gonna apt in his shoes !? They can send som and batuk to London for time being for studies.!

But it's okay health matters more than work.! Will miss him as som 😢