The best actresses out of these poor actresses ? - Page 3

Poll

The best actresses out of these poor actresses ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

That's the primary reason I don't put Shraddha in the same category as other star kids. She wasn't even considered a competition. And during those years it was mainly her and Alia who were insiders. 

Shraddha has had her share of struggling and did not get roles on a platter. U can actually see her progress from A2 to Chhichore. I felt she was great in Stree, even though RRR was the show stealer. I feel that she does not get her due honestly.

What I mean is she's had a few more years and compared to how nepotistic things have become now she still managed to get some major films like ABCD 2. Imagine someone not from the elite clan trying to get such massy films now. Plus she did get a couple of films to showcase her talent but Disha and Tara haven't yet. 

Word is bearable, not great.

And that is what I want from glam doll actress, they should be bearable and don't ruin the product. Because their main USP is their beauty.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Word is bearable, not great.

And that is what I want from glam doll actress, they should be bearable and don't ruin the product. Because their main USP is their beauty.

It was a lot more substantial than Aloo's 15 minute role in Gully Boy or even Deepika in Padamavat. (I hate to say it). She was the main suspect for Stree. She helped defeat her. What more important in needed that ? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

It was a lot more substantial than Aloo's 15 minute role in Gully Boy or even Deepika in Padamavat. (I hate to say it). She was the main suspect for Stree. She helped defeat her. What more important in needed that ? 

I was talking about her acting in Stree, not the importance of the role.

Ashley said, Shraddha was great in Stree, and I was replying on the basis of that.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I was talking about her acting in Stree, not the importance of the role.

Ashley said, Shraddha was great in Stree, and I was replying on the basis of that.

You called her a glam doll. It was not a flow pot role. She was a lot better than bearable. IMHO! 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

None of these 3 can act.

Shraddha and Disha are below average.

And I haven't seen enough of Tara's work to judge her.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

None of these 3 can act.

Shraddha and Disha are below average.

And I haven't seen enough of Tara's work to judge her.

That is true. It why I was looking for the best out of the worst actresses! 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

You called her a glam doll. It was not a flow pot role. She was a lot better than bearable. IMHO! 

I said Shraddha is glam doll, not the role.

And nah, she was okay, replace her with any other actress, product would have been the same. marketing and box office would have gotten effected as not every one is as popular as her, but acting wise koi bhi karleta uska role.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I said Shraddha is glam doll, not the role.

And nah, she was okay, replace her with any other actress, product would have been the same. marketing and box office would have gotten effected as not every one is as popular as her, but acting wise koi bhi karleta uska role.

Umm replace her with a decent actress the result would have been the same but I dont think Disha or Tara could have done it. πŸ˜†

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shraddha Kapoor 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Umm replace her with a decent actress the result would have been the same but I dont think Disha or Tara could have done it. πŸ˜†

Why can't Disha and Tara do it?

Aisa kiya ukkhad liya tha Shraddha nai Stree main?