The best actresses out of these poor actresses ? - Page 2

Poll

The best actresses out of these poor actresses ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Tadap would prove Tara’s acting abilities since she plays the villain there

Is it just her or any insiders? I want to give her another chance as an outsider. BUT I was not at all impressed with what I saw in SOTY 2. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Is it just her or any insiders? I want to give her another chance as an outsider. BUT I was not at all impressed with what I saw in SOTY 2. 

Sunil Shetty Son will debut with that movie.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Oh great ! 🤢 Well I did end up watching a Shradha Kapoor movie called Chichore for Sushant ! 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shraddha has done some major starring roles and has improved drastically. Disha had Baaghi 2 and Malang. Tara has had about 30-45 minutes of screen time in both her films out of which one of her characters was very poorly written. I mean this is the closest she's had to a good scene

https://youtu.be/LEUPafBQbrc

Its honestly not fair to judge Disha and Tara against Shraddha. Both the girls haven't had a chance to showcase their acting skills. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Shraddha has done some major starring roles and has improved drastically. Disha had Baaghi 2 and Malang. Tara has had about 30-45 minutes of screen time in both her films out of which one of her characters was very poorly written. I mean this is the closest she's had to a good scene

https://youtu.be/LEUPafBQbrc

Its honestly not fair to judge Disha and Tara against Shraddha. Both the girls haven't had a chance to showcase their acting skills. 

You are right Shraddha is far more senior to them. I think slotting Tara in with both Disha and Shraddha was really unfair. She is just a year or so old. She was not too too bad here. I skipped this movie though because both user reviews and critics reviews said the acting, writing and direction was terrible. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

All of them are worse.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

You are right Shraddha is far more senior to them. I think slotting Tara in with both Disha and Shraddha was really unfair. She is just a year or so old. She was not too too bad here. I skipped this movie though because both user reviews and critics reviews said the acting, writing and direction was terrible. 

I wanted to watch it in theatres but unfortunately I was living in a part of UK at the time where only A Lister Bollywood films would be screened. So I saw it a few months later on Prime. The movie was very melodramatic and 90s but Tara showed a lot of promise. Idk I could see her in a SLB film, she seems to have the charm and aura. I know people might mock me for this but before Ram Leela I don't think anyone would've imagine Deepika owning those regal roles. 

Yeah Disha has had a few more years than Tara and is quite popular amongst the youth. She just seems very likeable ukwim. Kat, PC and DP are considered contemporaries even though Deepika debuted quite later compared to the two. But then again, I don't think a few years here and there mattered back then when everyone got a fair chance. 

I'd like to see both of them doing a couple of more films with substantial roles before coining them as bad or good actors.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I wanted to watch it in theatres but unfortunately I was living in a part of UK at the time where only A Lister Bollywood films would be screened. So I saw it a few months later on Prime. The movie was very melodramatic and 90s but Tara showed a lot of promise. Idk I could see her in a SLB film, she seems to have the charm and aura. I know people might mock me for this but before Ram Leela I don't think anyone would've imagine Deepika owning those regal roles. 

Yeah Disha has had a few more years than Tara and is quite popular amongst the youth. She just seems very likeable ukwim. Kat, PC and DP are considered contemporaries even though Deepika debuted quite later compared to the two. But then again, I don't think a few years here and there mattered back then when everyone got a fair chance. 

I'd like to see both of them doing a couple of more films with substantial roles before coining them as bad or good actors.

I dont necessarily disagree but I feel to some extent they all have had a lack of oppurtunities compared to others. For example, Chichore was the first time Shraddha got to work with a quality director and writers. Roles like Haseena Parker were meaty but they weren't with quality directors. The other performance of Shraddha's that I feel was underrated was Stree. Of course Rajkumar Rao was the real show stealer there. But working with quality actors like that helps you improve as an actress too. Because acting is all about reacting. The better the actor next to you the better you are likely to react. I def agree Tara deserves another chance or two. If Disha manages to surprise me than I am def ready to root for her.

Shraddha might have done more films. But if you compare her to the likes of Jhanvi or Alia they got quality directors and writers after SOTY and Dhadak performances which were both bad. So if you compare her to them even she has had a lack of opportunities. Then I too some extent feel her good performances are often ignored to some extent too. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

I dont necessarily disagree but I feel to some extent they all have had a lack of oppurtunities compared to others. For example, Chichore was the first time Shraddha got to work with a quality director and writers. Roles like Haseena Parker were meaty but they weren't with quality directors. The other performance of Shraddha's that I feel was underrated was Stree. Of course Rajkumar Rao was the real show stealer there. But working with quality actors like that helps you improve as an actress too. Because acting is all about reacting. The better the actor next to you the better you are likely to react. I def agree Tara deserves another chance or two. If Disha manages to surprise me than I am def ready to root for her.

Shraddha might have done more films. But if you compare her to the likes of Jhanvi or Alia they got quality directors and writers after SOTY and Dhadak performances which were both bad. So if you compare her to them even she has had a lack of opportunities. Then I too some extent feel her good performances are often ignored to some extent too. 

That's the primary reason I don't put Shraddha in the same category as other star kids. She wasn't even considered a competition. And during those years it was mainly her and Alia who were insiders. 

Shraddha has had her share of struggling and did not get roles on a platter. U can actually see her progress from A2 to Chhichore. I felt she was great in Stree, even though RRR was the show stealer. I feel that she does not get her due honestly.

What I mean is she's had a few more years and compared to how nepotistic things have become now she still managed to get some major films like ABCD 2. Imagine someone not from the elite clan trying to get such massy films now. Plus she did get a couple of films to showcase her talent but Disha and Tara haven't yet.