Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

It's all in the re-leased e-mails look them up.    She says she's waiting for their FIRST kiss, their first date, the first time seeing her naked.  She talks about how she's tongue tied in front of him and can't speak to him but can only do it through e-mail.   She complains that he never e-mails her back. The relationship is all in her head.  As it went along she makes violent threats as most stalkers do when ignored.

She said she dropped her phone in a puddle and her computer was in the shop.  She didn't hand over any of electronics.  This has been discussed ad nauseum on this forum.

He didn't release her nudes.  If he released them they would be online.  It's yet another Kangoli lie

Once more time.  His electronics were gone over by forensics.  The e-mails were all one sided.  He did not e-mail her back.  He only e-mail Kangoli back at the start to discuss the Imposter then stopped when Kangoli wasn't going to help and instead spewed abused.  Then he sent Kangana's e-mails to SPAM.  Forensics proved he didn't open them or save any them until 2 years later when he wanted her harassment via blind items rumor and then statements to stop and sent her legal notice - which she then released publicly.    He couldn't have her arrested for harassment since there is no law against a woman harassing a man.  It's not gender neutral.  It's only illegal for men to harass.

Kangana claiming he hacked her computer is NUTS.  How could he write to himself what she had for breakfast and her business meetings and take selfies of her and send them to himself (but not open them for 2 years)  Regardless, she later admitted she sent him e-mails with her private thoughts etc.

They didn't have a friendship   They had working relationship which in Bollywood means invited casts to parties especially when one is the producer.  Forensics said he made I think 4 calls to her in 7 years.   If there were  texts they also would have revealed.    If she wanted to prove that he sent her texts or e-mails from another computer or phone that he hadn't handed over all she had to do was hand over electronics or even just allow them to access her call and text logs.  She didn't.

Yes 3,000+ e-mails is a lot. Especially unanswered.  It's actually scary crazy. 

Again if Hrithik wrote those emails than he would have said she is waiting her their first kiss. To make it look like there was nothing between them what part of that logic is difficult to understand. He would have written a complaint about how he never emails her back. There was also a complaint in those emails that why are you hacking into my account. If you want to take everything for face value. Again show me the article. If it is true there must be something to back it up besides dicussion by nobodies who we dont even know the identity of. Agreed but she claims those one sided emails were written by him. Again even if she cant be held accountable by law and there was clear evidence of her stalking the cyber crimes statement would have been different. I already gave you the logic that defies everything you keep restating it would have been "Although we have a lead about Kangana stalking Hrithik she can not be held accountable. Instead they said, "We dont have any leads on the case." Again I already have refuted everything you have mentioned even you next point.

I already stated he could have had those selfies from when they were dating. He could made up what business meeting and breakfast she was having from whatever little he knew. It is already clear that they were in touch before they began working together (contrary to what Hrithik told Arnab) for sometime at least. She was not in his movies at the time they shot that show. Where I clearly remember them talking about their friendship BEFORE they started working together that in 2009 way before Kites and Krissh 3 happened. 

Yeah 3000 emails is a lot and to deliver some of best work around the same time is amazing. Kangana can multi task like a robot that is crazy!! 

Look I dont want to defend her. I still feel the truth is somewhere in the middle. But you are the one who is hell bent on proving Hrithik completley innocent. Like he is saint who never makes any mistakes. You are making reiterate all my points again and keep repeating your arguments which i have already countered we are going circles over you josh to prove Hrithik to be the saint. I am atleast admitting the truth is in the middle. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabirsays

She has accepted she sent those mails to his real id. 

She could not prove her affair or engagement. 

She could not catch the imposter bcoz she failed to cooperate with cops. Bcoz even that was clearly cooked up by her.  

Why does Kangana run and hide in manali each time she is asked to Validate her claims? Only the guilty and criminals don't cooperate with cops

She said she sent him three or four. Hrithik could also not prove that the engagement did not happen. What part of no leads either way do I have to keep repeating until it gets inside your head. It was Hrithik who said there was an imposter and there ended up being no imposter. She gave more interviews regarding this than Hrithik. And he could not prove anything even with India's number 1 criminal lawyer. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Again proof was not found either way.. What part of that is hard to accept? It was not found about her affair. It was not found about her stalking. Find me the articles that says she hid her laptop or mobiles. Yeah who else has she staked or obsessed over and where is the proof for that. 

And no imposter was def something that cyber crimes said. And no where did they say they found out that it was Kangana herself. 

“We have been unable to find anything on the mail ID as the server is located in the US. Now it is very difficult to ascertain who was using the account. Still, we will try to conclude [the case] from the available evidence,” Joint Commissioner of Police, Crime Branch Sanjay Saxena told to a daily.

That doesn't say no imposter.  It says the account was traced to a US server which they can not access in India.  And again they would need Kangana's electronics to  further the investigation but she refused to hand them over.

She is the one that claimed there was an affair.  She is the one that should provide proof.    The only proof was a photo shopped pictured at a cast party.

Instead Hrithik provided proof of one sided harassment through 3,000+ e-mails where she admits they have never kissed, dated or had sex.

From Mid Day 2016 (again can't hyperlink as a newbie)  www. mid-day.com /  articles/  kangana-ranaut-gives-statement-but-at-home-refuses-to-part-with-laptop /  17185180

Full article at link

Kangana Ranaut gives statement, but at home; refuses to part with laptop

May 03, 2016

Officers from the BKC's cyber police station record actress' statement; say surrendering of gadgets would have helped them in tracing person alleged to be impersonating actor Hrithik Roshan

Officers from Bandra Kurla Complex's cyber police station, who arrived at the Khar West house of actor Kangana Ranaut to take her statement in an investigation into a case of someone impersonating actor Hrithik Roshan, were disappointed when Ranaut refused to hand them her laptop and iPad.

The cops arrived at 4.45 pm. Ranaut's advocate was present at the meeting with senior inspector Kalpana Gadekar. At the meeting, which lasted for over three hours, sources said Ranaut denied allegations of stalking Roshan and talking to the alleged imposter.

Aside from her laptop and iPad, the cops asked for Ranaut's iPhone, from which she allegedly sent the emails to Hrithik. The actor said the phone had fallen in water after which she threw it away.

A police source said, "We asked Ranaut and her legal team for the digital equipment to better trace the sender of the emails, but she did not give us anything." Kangana's advocate Rizwan Siddiqui said in a statement, "The police were happy to get more information from my clients and learn about things that were not mentioned by the complainant in his FIR."

A police source said accessing Kangana's email account and then checking the details of the emails sent by the imposter is what investigators are looking for. "From the header of the imposter's emails, investigators can find out the IP address of the imposter. And through that, the imposter can be identified within a few days," another police officer said. But the case could hit a dead end if the imposter had used proxy servers, said another source.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Why should we believe her? It was she who started this hullabaloo. 

She called him Uncle or sth right and that she had no interest in Uncle? 

Look I am not saying I completely believe Kangana or I completely believe Hrithik. I am saying the truth is somewhere in the middle. All I said was I came across unseen footage of a show which episode I watched and I remembered them talking about friendship before they started working together. Which Hrithik nodded or concurred. BUT in his interview he denied any type of a friendship or equation with her beyond work which was contradictory from my memory of the episode which I couldn't find anywhere. It was then these two new IDs came and started telling about what was found in the emails which were either claimed to be sent by Kangana or fabricated by Hrithik. And cyber crimes clearly said they found no imposter nor did they find any leads about who was telling the truth on who sent these emails. Yet they keep repeating what was in these emails. 

Ok so I have been doing some research on Kangana and her controversies since people have been warning me she is not trust worthy. So I landed on this unseen footage of Tere Mere Beech Mein where Kangana says Hrithik is such a close friend of hers that she can not imaging doing any leg pulling. This was 11 years ago before any type of controversy even arose. Nothing major but that triggered my memory. I am dead sure there was a discussion on the show along those lines. It was how Hrithik felt isolated as a child due to his stammering. And Kangana was considered unique and different from most of Bollywood due her english, her curly hair, she was super skinny when she first came before the whole size zero phenomenon. I'm sure there was discussion about how she did not have many friends in industry Hrithik was one of the few. Hrithik at least had concurred or said something along the similar lines. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/video/tere-mere-beach-mein-with-hrithik-and-kangna_38193

Yes, that proves nothing at all. But I also watched parts of his interviews with Arnab Goswami last night. He said the exact opposite and denied any type of friendship between them. I wish I could find the whole episode of tere mere beech. But I searched all over net and I can't seem to find it. It does not automatically prove the affair. But if i can find it and my memory is right Hrithik has at least contradicted himself on the friendship aspect. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGgTp6IGltE

I am pretty sure the truth is somewhere in between. Neither is Hrithik a saint nor Kangana an able nari. Maybe when he was going through his divorce he got lonely and had an one night stand with his friend. But no one will ever know. But I am pretty sure Hrithik changed his story on the friendship aspect. Damn my memory if it is wrong. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She has no proof so she can only give interviews. It also helps her to stay relevant when her career is tanking. 

He has NO PROOF either to prove her a stalker. Do get it or do I need to repeat it a million times to get it insider your head? She was neither proven to be a stalker. He was neither proven to have an affair. I am just my memory was triggered where I realized he was lying about them never having a friendship before they began working together. And the cyber crimes said they found no imposter. Hrithik claimed there was an imposter. NOT Kangana. 

Talis thumbnail

She said she sent him three or four. Hrithik could also not prove that the engagement did not happen. What part of no leads either way do I have to keep repeating until it gets inside your head. It was Hrithik who said there was an imposter and there ended up being no imposter. She gave more interviews regarding this than Hrithik. And he could not prove anything even with India's number 1 criminal lawyer. 

It's impossible to prove a negative.  How is he to prove that there was no engagement?  He already proved FORENSICALLY he didn't e-mail, text her or phone her or read any of the shit she sent him.  He proved he wasn't in Paris as she claimed for the engagement by handing over his passport.

She proved NOTHING.  She's only been dis proven with her doctored photo and bogus Paris engagement.   She didn't have one e-mail or text.  She didn't have a receipt from a hotel or a restaurant.  She had no gifts or mementos.  She had no witnesses.  She had nothing. 

She lives to give interviews and hear herself speak and she made up new "truths" and lies with each one .  Her latest is that she was FORCED to do Krissh 3.  

None of this would have even come to light if she could just shut up and stop her obsession.  But she can't.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

That doesn't say no imposter.  It says the account was traced to a US server which they can not access in India.  And again they would need Kangana's electronics to  further the investigation but she refused to hand them over.

She is the one that claimed there was an affair.  She is the one that should provide proof.    The only proof was a photo shopped pictured at a cast party.

Instead Hrithik provided proof of one sided harassment through 3,000+ e-mails where she admits they have never kissed, dated or had sex.

From Mid Day 2016 (again can't hyperlink as a newbie)  www. mid-day.com /  articles/  kangana-ranaut-gives-statement-but-at-home-refuses-to-part-with-laptop /  17185180

Full article at link

Kangana Ranaut gives statement, but at home; refuses to part with laptop

May 03, 2016

Officers from the BKC's cyber police station record actress' statement; say surrendering of gadgets would have helped them in tracing person alleged to be impersonating actor Hrithik Roshan

Officers from Bandra Kurla Complex's cyber police station, who arrived at the Khar West house of actor Kangana Ranaut to take her statement in an investigation into a case of someone impersonating actor Hrithik Roshan, were disappointed when Ranaut refused to hand them her laptop and iPad.

The cops arrived at 4.45 pm. Ranaut's advocate was present at the meeting with senior inspector Kalpana Gadekar. At the meeting, which lasted for over three hours, sources said Ranaut denied allegations of stalking Roshan and talking to the alleged imposter.

Aside from her laptop and iPad, the cops asked for Ranaut's iPhone, from which she allegedly sent the emails to Hrithik. The actor said the phone had fallen in water after which she threw it away.

A police source said, "We asked Ranaut and her legal team for the digital equipment to better trace the sender of the emails, but she did not give us anything." Kangana's advocate Rizwan Siddiqui said in a statement, "The police were happy to get more information from my clients and learn about things that were not mentioned by the complainant in his FIR."

A police source said accessing Kangana's email account and then checking the details of the emails sent by the imposter is what investigators are looking for. "From the header of the imposter's emails, investigators can find out the IP address of the imposter. And through that, the imposter can be identified within a few days," another police officer said. But the case could hit a dead end if the imposter had used proxy servers, said another source.

Yes they could not find anymore information about who this imposter was or even if he existed. Hrithik claimed there was an imposter and Kangana didnt. They said they couldn't find anything on him or even if he existed. Again Hrithik emails are no proof as Kangana claims he sent them. And he made it sound like they never kissed or did anything. Do I need to say it a million times to get it inside your head. Again if they had her IPAD and her computer they had her ICLOUD memory which saves the majority of things on your phone too. Her phone was the only thing that she didn't give. Yes, that does happen it gets thrown in the water. Yeah it says she refused to give it intially but they got everything besides her phone? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She should file defamation case and submit her devices to show she didn't send any maila at all

I think she has had an enough drama! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

It's impossible to prove a negative.  How is he to prove that there was no engagement?  He already proved FORENSICALLY he didn't e-mail, text her or phone her or read any of the shit she sent him.  He proved he wasn't in Paris as she claimed for the engagement by handing over his passport.

She proved NOTHING.  She's only been dis proven with her doctored photo and bogus Paris engagement.   She didn't have one e-mail or text.  She didn't have a receipt from a hotel or a restaurant.  She had no gifts or mementos.  She had no witnesses.  She had nothing. 

She lives to give interviews and hear herself speak and she made up new "truths" and lies with each one .  Her latest is that she was FORCED to do Krissh 3.  

None of this would have even come to light if she could just shut up and stop her obsession.  But she can't.

The case does not say he forensically proved anything. The statement by the cyber crime is clearly that they found no evidence or lack of any leads on the case. They didn't say anything that Hrithik proved. They said that Kangana said there was no imposter. And they found no existence of an imposter. Hrithik also proved NOTHING. What part of "no leads to any side of the case" do you not understand. He also had NOTHING. She could have aslo had gifts. But it is impossible to say he gave me this gift. If he can hack into her account to email her. He can hack into her account to deleted emails he once sent her. She never said she was forced. She said it took a lot of convincing. Which Hrithik agreed his dad needed to have extra meetings to convince her that her role would get her acclaim. She made one statement about Aashiqui 3 it was after that Hrithik filed the case because she refused to take the statement back and apologize. Hrithik brough it into the for front with the case. He could have just denied her accusation and moved on with his life. But slapped a case against her. And it got discussed even further. 

Talis thumbnail

Yes they could not find anymore information about who this imposter was or even if he existed. Hrithik claimed there was an imposter and Kangana didnt. They said they couldn't find anything on him or even if he existed. Again Hrithik emails are no proof as Kangana claims he sent them. And he made it sound like they never kissed or did anything. Do I need to say it a million times to get it inside your head. Again if they had her IPAD and her computer they had her ICLOUD memory which saves the majority of things on your phone too. Her phone was the only thing that she didn't give. Yes, that does happen it gets thrown in the water. Yeah it says she refused to give it intially but they got everything besides her phone? 

"We asked Ranaut and her legal team for the digital equipment to better trace the sender of the emails, but she did not give us anything

She gave them NOTHING.  They did not have her IPAD or Computer.  She refused.   They didn't need her physical phone to get that information.  They just needed permission and they could have accessed the information from there.  This is why they could not continue on and trace any info from the reported Imposter and why the case was closed.

She is the one in her e-mails (all given to the police and CYBER CRIME Unit by Hrithik) to Hrithik who claimed she's been speaking to him for months before at another e-mail.   Maybe she wantd to believe the imposter and he were the same, or she made it all up in her head like a "phantasy".

Forensics showed there were no e-mails ever sent to her from his real or the fake e-mail from any of Hrithik's electronics.  The so called Imposter is why he filed a legal complaint in 2014 even before he got the barrage of e-mails at his real e-mail from her.  He didn't want someone running around pretending to be him and cat fishing people.

Edit:  Oh dear.  You refuse to read the entire articles and are actually going with the he hacked into her account 2 years earlier, wrote e-mails to himself he never opened and then released them to the public via a CYBER CRIMES FORENSIC investigation which he instigated but who he supposedly better than in hacking and hiding computer evidence.    Hrithik is wasting his time as an actor when he could be a criminal mastermind hacking into the World Bank etc.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago