Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A mail every 6 minutes: Kangana’s ‘conversations’ with Hrithik revealed

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Is there any proof of her actually sending nudes? Last thing someone was able to show me was from reddit which was not a credible source. Interesting thing all the maligning rumors about her only started coming out after Hrithik-Kangana controversy. Even the one about her using menstruation blood. 

Proof as in he or someone should release/ leak the attached nudes along with the leaked e-mails saying she sent nudes?    Leaked e-mails that some refuse to believe are actually legit despite Forensic analysis and the Cyber Crime unit going over all of HR's delivered electronics?   Meanwhile hers were dropped in a puddle and unavailable - though one doesn't need the physical phone to access e-mails just permission which wasn't given by Kangana.

E-mails that show she was having a one sided e-mail conversation and relationship where they never dated, talked on the phone, kissed or he ever saw her naked.  So, not even a one minute let alone one night stand let alone a years long relationship which she claimed.

E-mails Kangana first claimed in 2016 he forged and sent himself from her e-mail address - miraculously along with all her day to day doings, musings and longings and selfies - clothed and unclothed over a 6 month period - 2 years earlier.

E-mails she then later said she was humiliated at having released because they were her private thoughts to someone she loved.  So yes, e-mails she herself admitted she wrote and sent.

Several of the 3000+ e-mails are online everywhere and have been posted and discussed on this forum many times.   But nudes weren't leaked though Rangoli later tweeted HR had released them though no they had not been released online.   So according to Rangoli they exist and they had been sent to HR even though she's lying (again) that he released any.

As we can tell by the re-leased e-mails they were not having nor had they ever had a consensual romantic or sexual relationship.  Her unasked for nudes to him were sexual harassment.   Luckily for her, a woman cannot be charged with harassment or stalking in India.

Since I can't do hyper links yet - part of the article on Apr 23, 2016

Hindustantimes: A mail every 6 minutes: Kangana’s ‘conversations’ with Hrithik revealed

These emails, published in DNA, have been submitted by Hrithik to the cops along with a police complaint against Kangana for mentally harassing him. As per the report, she sent him thousands of mails over a period of six months, some of which have been leaked. On days, Kangana sent Hrithik emails every six minutes.

For instance, there is a mail sent by the actor, with a nude picture of herself, in which she writes: “This is what is waiting for you the first time we are together”.

Another email sent on October 4, 2014 shows that Hrithik didn’t indulge her or the mails: “..I get up in the morning and first thing I google you. Try to find one new picture, one new interview, any news to start my day. I hope this routine ends soon and instead of googling you I could make a call to you hear your voice talk to you and start my day (sic)...”

In another mail sent on September 3, 2014, she writes that he didn’t answer her call: “Its just that its too hard to be sending these mails and never hearing anything back (sic)” , and in yet another sent on August 17, 2014, “Why don’t you ever talk to me?”

Times Of India: Rangoli hits back at Hrithik Roshan for allegedly leaking Kangana’s nude pictures

Oct 2017

Rangoli wrote, “In the name of dignity Hrithik released a sly ambiguous blog but simultaneously outraged a young girl's modesty by releasing her pictures. he said he wants to be an example for his children, I want to know what do his sons think about their father's obsession with his ex? Hrithik said he is doing everything in Kangana's matter for his children ....so my humble question to Mr Hrithik Roshan is what is he doing for his children by leaking young girl's nude pictures?”

BTW, what is with Kangana being consistently referred to as a young girl?  Even in 2014 when the e-mail started she was at least in her late 20s.  Is this term supposed to make her look more innocent while done in the same tweets where she's talking about HR's young actually innocent  children?   Yuck.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

A mail every 6 minutes: Kangana’s ‘conversations’ with Hrithik revealed

Proof as in he or someone should release/ leak the attached nudes along with the leaked e-mails saying she sent nudes?    Leaked e-mails that some refuse to believe are actually legit despite Forensic analysis and the Cyber Crime unit going over all of HR's delivered electronics?   Meanwhile hers were dropped in a puddle and unavailable - though one doesn't need the physical phone to access e-mails just permission which wasn't given by Kangana.

If they were actually in a relationship he would also have nudes of her and her selfies. And yes Rangoli was right even if he wanted to file a case against her there was no need for him to release those nudes public-ally. Show me an article that shows her computer was dropped in a puddle? One that actually has the cyber crime cell claiming that. Again Kangana claims that Hrithik hacked into her computer and sent himself those one-sided emails. What email can prove that they never kissed, dated, or anything else? He def lied about not having a friendship with her. Again if they were in a relationship he would have selfies of her when the relationship going smoothly. Those articles you show are about the investigation when it first started. Later on in the investigation they could find nothing that would favor either or they found out there was no imposter. And yes, even if Hrithik wanted to file a case against her to stop her from harassing him. It was extremely extremely low for him to release those nudes. He could very well used other selfies of her. Yes, couples do sexting. 2012-2016 was also the peak of Kangana's career. I find it amazing she had the time to send that many emails to anyone. 

Talis thumbnail

It is amazing how much PR can damage your reputation. Even though she won the case of there being no imposter. She is still seen as the sl**  There are two different verdict stories I keep finding from cyber crime. Either there was no imposter or there was a lack of any lead from any end.. 

I was actually searching to find dirt on her. I listened to the entire interview trying to be objective as possible to Hrithik and trying to put my feminist nepotism bias aside. I actually believed him to some extent than I came across that video and triggered my memory. If my memory is right he was def lying about the friendship part. 

Ha.  This is not an official statement by the Cyber Crime unit.  It's a quote from her crackpot lawyer via  a tabloid.  It probably originated at Pinkvilla where Kangana likes to leak/spin all her stuff including blind items.

A leading tabloid received a quote from the Queen actress' lawyer, Rizwan Siddique, who stated, "We are not surprised to learn that the police have, after a thorough investigation, filed a NIL report, which means that they could not trace any imposter as was claimed by Hrithik Roshan...Kangana has always been maintaining that there was no imposter ever.

She didn't win any case of there not being an imposter.  Hrithik proved he wasn't the one sending e-mails from that phoney e-mail address Kangana claimed had first been communicating with him.  Hrithik was officially cleared by the Cyber Crime unit after giving all his electronics including back up drives. 

When they wanted to trace the so called imposter they needed Kangana electronics to do so b/c she was the one he was supposedly e-mailing.  She refused to give her electronics.  She claimed they were damaged and thrown away though they never needed her physical phone - only the permission to access her call/e-mail accounts.   

The imposter was most likely Kangana herself used as a ruse to get Hrithik's attention and for him to  give her his actual e-mail where she then began to stalk him in earnest.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Again I believe the truth is somewhere in between. I am also still doing research myself. About the law too. But nothing you pointed out other than law can prove Kangana guilty. It can be variant on so many other things. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

A leading tabloid received a quote from the Queen actress' lawyer, Rizwan Siddique, who stated, "We are not surprised to learn that the police have, after a thorough investigation, filed a NIL report, which means that they could not trace any imposter as was claimed by Hrithik Roshan...Kangana has always been maintaining that there was no imposter ever.

Once again dont just claim things find me the article that explains exactly how he won the case. I have told you i have read two different takes of it. And posted articles to prove both. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabirsays

She made a claim of  7 years old affair, her mails getting hacked and Paris engagement. 

Can you show us Proofs that back her claims? 

But I never said she was completely right I said the truth is in the middle go reread by post with glasses on. You are saying hrithik got proven right. And btw I haven't seen you around much nice to meet both of you. How great you come pounce on me as soon I dare say something about though holy Hrithik.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

If she could not prove her affair or engagement, it is confirmed that she lied n Hrithik was right. 

Pl don't use Sushant's death to whitewash a garbage like kangana  . Nothing can be a bigger insult to Sushant than to be clubbed together with her. 

This post has nothing to do with Sushant's death. They said they couldn't find major leads anyway. Hrithik was not proven to have an affair. And she was not proven to be stalking him. If they had proof of her stalking but she couldn't be held accountable by law. The statement from cyber crimes would be like we have a lead on her stalking Hrithik but she cant be held accountable by law. That wasn't there statement. It was we don't have any leads to prove anything either way. So it was neither proven that they didn't have an affair and Kangana was lying. It was neither proven that they did have an affair and Hrithik was lying. Once again there were some articles about no imposter being found. And it wasn't just Kangana's lawyer. So no it is not confirmed she lied. 

Talis thumbnail

If they were actually in a relationship he would also have nudes of her and her selfies. And yes Rangoli was right even if he wanted to file a case against her there was no need for him to release those nudes public-ally. Show me an article that shows her computer was dropped in a puddle? One that actually has the cyber crime cell claiming that. Again Kangana claims that Hrithik hacked into her computer and sent himself those one-sided emails. What email can prove that they never kissed, dated, or anything else? He def lied about not having a friendship with her. Again if they were in a relationship he would have selfies of her when the relationship going smoothly. Those articles you show are about the investigation when it first started. Later on in the investigation they could find nothing that would favor either or they found out there was no imposter. And yes, even if Hrithik wanted to file a case against her to stop her from harassing him. It was extremely extremely low for him to release those nudes. He could very well used other selfies of her. Yes, couples do sexting. 2012-2016 was also the peak of Kangana's career. I find it amazing she had the time to send that many emails to anyone. 

It's all in the re-leased e-mails look them up.    She says she's waiting for their FIRST kiss, their first date, the first time seeing her naked.  She talks about how she's tongue tied in front of him and can't speak to him but can only do it through e-mail.   She complains that he never e-mails her back. The relationship is all in her head.  As it went along she makes violent threats as most stalkers do when ignored.

She said she dropped her phone in a puddle and her computer was in the shop.  She didn't hand over any of electronics.  This has been discussed ad nauseum on this forum.

He didn't release her nudes.  If he released them they would be online.  It's yet another Kangoli lie

Once more time.  His electronics were gone over by forensics.  The e-mails were all one sided.  He did not e-mail her back.  He only e-mail Kangoli back at the start to discuss the Imposter then stopped when Kangoli wasn't going to help and instead spewed abused.  Then he sent Kangana's e-mails to SPAM.  Forensics proved he didn't open them or save any them until 2 years later when he wanted her harassment via blind items rumor and then statements to stop and sent her legal notice - which she then released publicly.    He couldn't have her arrested for harassment since there is no law against a woman harassing a man.  It's not gender neutral.  It's only illegal for men to harass.

Kangana claiming he hacked her computer is NUTS.  How could he write to himself what she had for breakfast and her business meetings and take selfies of her and send them to himself (but not open them for 2 years)  Regardless, she later admitted she sent him e-mails with her private thoughts etc.

They didn't have a friendship   They had working relationship which in Bollywood means invited casts to parties especially when one is the producer.  Forensics said he made I think 4 calls to her in 7 years.   If there were  texts they also would have revealed.    If she wanted to prove that he sent her texts or e-mails from another computer or phone that he hadn't handed over all she had to do was hand over electronics or even just allow them to access her call and text logs.  She didn't.

Yes 3,000+ e-mails is a lot. Especially unanswered.  It's actually scary crazy. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

If she was not lying about affair or engagement, she would have shown proof. 

If she was not lying abt imposter, she would have not hidden her laptop n mobiles from investigation. 

She has been stalking n obsessing over people even via media. Nothing left to prove that she is a certified Stalker. 

Again proof was not found either way.. What part of that is hard to accept? It was not found about her affair. It was not found about her stalking. Find me the articles that says she hid her laptop or mobiles. Yeah who else has she staked or obsessed over and where is the proof for that. 

And no imposter was def something that cyber crimes said. And no where did they say they found out that it was Kangana herself. 

“We have been unable to find anything on the mail ID as the server is located in the US. Now it is very difficult to ascertain who was using the account. Still, we will try to conclude [the case] from the available evidence,” Joint Commissioner of Police, Crime Branch Sanjay Saxena told to a daily.

https://www.inuth.com/entertainment/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-hrithik-roshan-controversy-case-closed-but-who-won-latest-news/

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Why should we believe her? It was she who started this hullabaloo. 

She called him Uncle or sth right and that she had no interest in Uncle?