Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Not sure about Kareena, they both came across desperate to sell their chemistry than hiding chemistry. 

Always used to think Kangana and HR might have had a fling that turned sour. But having witnessed a real life incident how a woman if wants to can spread incorrect allegations, I would say, it’s possible that there was nothing between them. Men’s silence doesn’t mean they are hiding something. It can also mean they do not want to engage and want to get to other end of the dispute ASAP. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's possible that Hrithik and Kangana had a fling but he sensed something that made him decide later that he isn't interested anymore and she just ent psychotic crazy and couldn't accept that.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok so I have been doing some research on Kangana and her controversies since people have been warning me she is not trust worthy. So I landed on this unseen footage of Tere Mere Beech Mein where Kangana says Hrithik is such a close friend of hers that she can not imaging doing any leg pulling. This was 11 years ago before any type of controversy even arose. Nothing major but that triggered my memory. I am dead sure there was a discussion on the show along those lines. It was how Hrithik felt isolated as a child due to his stammering. And Kangana was considered unique and different from most of Bollywood due her english, her curly hair, she was super skinny when she first came before the whole size zero phenomenon. I'm sure there was discussion about how she did not have many friends in industry Hrithik was one of the few. Hrithik at least had concurred or said something along the similar lines. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/video/tere-mere-beach-mein-with-hrithik-and-kangna_38193

Yes, that proves nothing at all. But I also watched parts of his interviews with Arnab Goswami last night. He said the exact opposite and denied any type of friendship between them. I wish I could find the whole episode of tere mere beech. But I searched all over net and I can't seem to find it. It does not automatically prove the affair. But if i can find it and my memory is right Hrithik has at least contradicted himself on the friendship aspect. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGgTp6IGltE

I am pretty sure the truth is somewhere in between. Neither is Hrithik a saint nor Kangana an able nari. Maybe when he was going through his divorce he got lonely and had an one night stand with his friend. But no one will ever know. But I am pretty sure Hrithik changed his story on the friendship aspect. Damn my memory if it is wrong. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am absolutely convinced HR and Kafeena had an affair and so did HR and KR.

I also think he had a fling with Barbara Mori and I also believe the rumors about him and Swetha Bachan, but I think that ended when KR came out with all guns blazing.

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hirthik kareena might have had a fling. ON KWK, when asked who she thought looked best with Hirthik, Sussanne replied Kareena. I thought Aish looked best. It looked like she was trying to conceal her true feelings for Kareena.

On hrithik/Kangana it could be 50/50. Either she felt close to him and he didn't reciprocate or they had a friends with benefits or just one night stand and he came back to his senses when he found out about ranbeer nudes! Either way that turned her into Glenn Close from fatal attraction-she looks like she still has strong feelings for him-or why bother. She even went after his director of Super 30-the same one who directed her Queen. There is some deep seated emotions in her towards him.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertsun

Hirthik kareena might have had a fling. ON KWK, when asked who she thought looked best with Hirthik, Sussanne replied Kareena. I thought Aish looked best. It looked like she was trying to conceal her true feelings for Kareena.

On hrithik/Kangana it could be 50/50. Either she felt close to him and he didn't reciprocate or they had a friends with benefits or just one night stand and he came back to his senses when he found out about ranbeer nudes! Either way that turned her into Glenn Close from fatal attraction-she looks like she still has strong feelings for him-or why bother. She even went after his director of Super 30-the same one who directed her Queen. There is some deep seated emotions in her towards him.

Is there any proof of her actually sending nudes? Last thing someone was able to show me was from reddit which was not a credible source. Interesting thing all the maligning rumors about her only started coming out after Hrithik-Kangana controversy. Even the one about her using menstruation blood. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Why is it so easy to believe Hrithik and Kareena were in a relationship

Becos you keep making 4 threads about them everyday. 😆

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Becos you keep making 4 threads about them everyday. 😆

https://tenor.com/view/giggle-fat-baby-laughing-gif-14168453

Edited by slumgod.. - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

It is amazing how much PR can damage your reputation. Even though she won the case of there being no imposter. She is still seen as the sl**  There are two different verdict stories I keep finding from cyber crime. Either there was no imposter or there was a lack of any lead from any end.. 

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/not-hrithik-roshan-but-kangana-ranaut-is-the-winner-in-their-legal-spat-835221/

I was actually searching to find dirt on her. I listened to the entire interview trying to be objective as possible to Hrithik and trying to put my feminist nepotism bias aside. I actually believed him to some extent than I came across that video and triggered my memory. If my memory is right he was def lying about the friendship part. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

I don't think HRITIK Kareena were in a relationship. They give me siblings vibe.

🤣🤣