Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

chapter 3

raman is really very excited

ishita's hate towards raman increased, revenge mode...

eagerly waiting for next

updt soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update please update soon to know what happens next 

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

interesting plot

very well written, i really like such kind of story writing

raman is very hard nut but became the softest person in the world seeing Ishita

lets see what will Mr Iyer's reaction

I fully agree. Waiting for the update

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun

Chapter Four

In the following days, leading up to the marriage, at office, Raman maintained a rather formal and professional relationship with Vishwanathan, bickering and rebuking him for making small mistakes which put the old man off. Meanwhile, going to shop for his wedding with his mother and Ishita, splurging his money on anything she put a finger on. But none of Raman's gestures seemed genuine to Ishita who was blinded by a set belief of him being someone who wanted to manipulate people on the basis of his power.

As the days to his marriage neared, Raman categorically told his mother exactly how he wanted everything to be arranged for the big day trying to contact Ishita to know her preferences but she showed immense disinterest. However, Raman believed his love would suffice.

Soon, the day of the marriage arrived and sitting at the altar, waiting for his bride made Raman ecstatic. Seeing her coming towards him, adorning the bright red lehenga which he had especially selected for her made him so incredibly joyful. Witnessing the woman of his dream coming towards him in her wedding attire gave him boundless joy. Soon, they would be tied in the unbreakable bond of matrimony. She would be his forever. He was the happiest man on Planet Earth.

Though, Ishita's emotions were in complete contrast as she only carried bitterness in her heart seeing the guy who had used his might to gain her beaming with delight. She promised herself that he had to pay for his wrongdoing. That smile would be wiped off his face permanently, at all costs.

The wedding rituals began soon, as Raman tried to initiate a conversation with Ishita whose eyes were fixed on the holy fire which symbolised to her the burning away of her dreams and desires. She vowed to shove Raman in the same path of destruction she felt herself. Although, she did not know that the Raman who she despised with so much zest would treat her like a queen. Certainly, though it would not lessen the hurt of the insult he subjected her father to.

Toshiji asked Raman to concentrate on the rituals and he paid heed, eager to get over and done with all the formalities to finally have a heart to heart with his wife. Her refusal to even talk to him had hurt him immensely. But the excitement of completing the rituals overcame all else.

As the priest forwarded sindoor to Raman, he filled Ishita's hair parting with a lot of it, radiating the feeling of bliss and was tremendously thrilled tying the manglasutra around her neck. In complete contrast to Raman, Ishita sat through it all completely unexpressive, not entertaining any cheer.

As the priest told them to take seven rounds around the holy fire, Ishita vowed to wreck destruction in Raman's life whilst he promised himself to shower all the love in his heart on her, weaving dreams of having a happy family; them, his mother and their baby. Raman's mind was in a trance of its own.

The customs were completed and the priest declared RamanIshita husband and wife as a tear escaped Ishita's eye while Raman smiled widely feeling pleasure that Ishita became his after such a long wait.

Toshiji took her daughter in law to her parents for farewell, lovingly requesting Raman to wait a few minutes as he stood silently glancing upon his watch waiting for the minutes to pass by in mere seconds.

Seeing Ishita cry made Raman realise that all this while he had just thought about his own happiness not thinking that upon her marriage, Ishita would have to leave behind all that she held close to her heart. His love and eagerness to get his wife welcomed grandly remained but his impatience to make love to her wore off when it struck that he had not even bothered to ask for her approval for their marriage.

He would rectify that mistake by giving Ishita the time to adjust in the relationship.

Hi everyone. Back with chapter four of the story. Please give it your feedback. Would be much appreciated. Thank you so much. ❤️

Columbus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You r getting more polished with ur writing skills.. phenomenal take.. do sincerely appreciate all ur efforts.. excellent .. keep going..

Story line excellent..

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update so Ishita has misunderstood Raman’s doing to get her and how Raman will clear the air between them now please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Columbus

You r getting more polished with ur writing skills.. phenomenal take.. do sincerely appreciate all ur efforts.. excellent .. keep going..

Story line excellent..

Thank you so much. ❤️

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun 

Chapter Five 

As Raman was lost in his thoughts, Ishita hugged her parents and sister close to her heart, making a silent promise to her father that she would not spare Raman for whatever he had done.

Toshi ji made her sit in their car beside Raman who glanced upon Ishita to observe her silent and lost. He did not know that she only had his ruination in mind. All he bothered about was providing her with respect and giving her bountiful joy as Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla. He felt it would compensate for not seeking her approval but the truth was that Ishita held several wrongdoings against him and undoing one would not soften her. Even though, she would think back to it in the future and realise it's value.

RamanIshita reached the Bhalla Mansion and Toshiji immediately went inside to prepare for the grih pravesh.

Raman got out of his car and opened the door for his Mrs. smilingly extending his hand to help her out. But she blatantly ignored him, filling Raman's heart with dejection. Yet, he smiled through it all, glad that despite everything, Ishita was now his legally wedded wife. Just that feeling was enough. Of course, he knew he had to make it up to her.

Ishita walked past Raman as though completely oblivious to his presence and stood at the door, waiting to be welcomed as Raman joined her close behind observing a smirk playing on her lips. Having no idea what was in Ishita's mind, he felt intrigued by it. However, Toshiji's arrival to welcome them took his attention and he began smiling geekily, ecstatic at bringing the woman of his dreams home. He was in a state of immense serenity. Whereas Ishita rejoiced at her own plans of stealing away Raman's peace of mind.

Toshiji applied Tilak on IshitaRaman's foreheads and did the remaining customs of welcoming them in the house with a lot of happiness. She made IshitaRaman sit on the sofa as Ishita glanced around to see that one room was as big as possibly her whole house. Her determination to snatch away this house from Raman grew stronger as it was because of this disparity between their social stature that Raman had been able to exert such control over her life that changed its whole course.

Noticing that Ishita was deep in thought, Toshiji gently shook her out of her reverie and asked her to concentrate on the game of taking rings out of the bowl of milk. Ishita took the rings out on all three occasions, grinning as her mother in law told her that she would rule over Raman. Whilst Raman smiled wholeheartedly, totally willing of Ishita's control over his life.

Some time later, Toshiji brought Ishita into her new bedroom which had dark interiors; black wallpaper and bedding. She made her settle in the middle of the king size bed which Raman had purchased just a few days ago, decorated with rose petals.

"Mera Raman tujhe iss ghar mein bahut pyaar se beyaakar laaya hai."

(My Raman has brought you into this house as his wife with a lot of love.)

Toshiji gave a forehead kiss to Ishita and left the room as she rolled her eyes. Just then, the door creaked and Raman stepped in admiring his newly wed bride from afar. He took off his crisp white sherwani and hanged it back in his cupboard, settling on his bed, to take off his lady's ghoongat. He loved such mushy romantic moments and they were made even more special glancing upon the beautiful downcast countenance of Ishita. He called her name as she looked up at him. Their eyes met for the first time as Raman drowned in the beauty of her big brown orbs which was cut short when she looked away in discomfort. He realised she needed to unwind and said the same rather gently

"Ishita, cupboard tumhaare kapdon se bhari padi hai. Please change into something light. You'll feel relaxed. Wouldn't even mind if you have a shower."

(Ishita, the cupboard is filled with your clothes.)

Raman had asked his mother to bring over each and every necessary item of Ishita, clothes included, for her convenience.

She got up at once and changed into a black kurti and leggings, reflecting the darkness of the room which Raman remarked he would change because Ishita had arrived as the light which drove out the blackness he had felt till a couple of weeks ago. Though, nothing had an impact on Ishita. Despite all the efforts of Raman in trying to break the ice with Ishita, he remained unsuccessful. She settled back onto the bed reluctantly.

It was only him talking to her, as she heard all his words keenly

"Ishita, main tumhe apni zindagi mein paake bahut zyaada khush hoon. Haan main maanta hoon ke maine bina tumhaari marzi jaane tumse shaadi ki magar sach kahun toh apne jazbaaton ko rok hi nahi paaya. Main tumhe shiddat se chahta hoon aur tumhaare honthon par hamesha ek muskaan dekhna chahta hoon. Waise tum soch rahi hogi ke mujhe tumse itna pyaar kaise hua? Darasal, tum meri bechain si zindagi mein mera sukoon banke aayi ho. Tumse waada karta hoon ke tumhe apni palkon pe bithaake rakunga aur tumhaari harr baat maanunga. Tum mere dil ki rani ho aur jab tak saanson ka saath hai, tumhaara harr hukum maanunga. Main tumse bahut mohabbat karta hoon Ishita. Itni ke tum soch bhi nahi sakti. Aur humaare rishte ko main tabh hi aage leke jaunga jab tumhe theek lagge ga. Main toh umr bhar tumhaara intezaar karne ko taiyaar hoon. Bas hamesha khush rehna. Aur bas ek request, bright colours pehna karo."

(Ishita I am delighted to have you in my life. Yes, I know I married you without knowing your preference but I just could not control my emotions. I love you immensely and always want to see a smile on your lips. I know you must be wondering how I began loving you so deeply. Actually you entered my life as the solace to my restlessness. I promise to pay heed to all your words. You are the queen of my heart and I will follow all your orders. I love you a lot Ishita. As much that you cannot even fathom its intensity. I will only take our relationship forward when you will feel comfortable. I am willing to wait a whole lifetime for you. Just always stay happy. Also, just one request, please wear bright colours.)

Ishita wasn't the one to get softened by such talk. In fact, it only made her believe that Raman would have a hand in his own destruction, paying heed to all her words. 

Raman turned the light off and went to sleep, satisfied with the way his life was going. Whereas Ishita looked at his childlike face wondering how a cunning guy like him appeared so innocent. She could not believe that he could be genuine. After all, had he not got her father to agree after blackmailing him?

Sleep took over Ishita soon enough and she slept at a distance from Raman; wanting to be as far away from him as possible.

Updated next chapter please give it some love, thank you. ❤️ 

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a beautiful update. Thanks

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update.

Is raman a fatherless person ?

Toshiji too seems to be a silent person .Not loud mouthed as in yhm .

Don’t they have any relatives other than themselves ?

Seems strange .

Raman as such has got everything the way he had wanted so far .

Was it love at first sight ?

This too seems odd .

Or did he know about viswa’s family before itself ?

The story seems to have too few characters.

What about servants in the house/ mansion?

Perhaps their gossip .

Pl continue soon.

Thanks for your early update .