Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun (Chapter 5 - Page 4) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Pls continue soon eagerly waiting 

Awesome part

Loved it 

Update soon

A very interesting update and why is Raman behaving like that for everything he is blackmailing and getting his way please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now 

Originally posted by Divya5star

Unres soon eagerly waiting 

Interesting start

Thank you. 

Originally posted by Divyal

A very interesting update and why is Raman behaving like that for everything he is blackmailing and getting his way please update next part soon to know what will Ishita do now 

Hope you continue to read ahead. Thank you. Will update soon. ❤️ 

Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun 

Chapter Three

Back at the Bhalla Mansion, Raman was giddy with joy and insisted that his mother went this very moment to officially fix his alliance

"Maa, abhi issi waqt Vishwa ke ghar jaake Ishita aur meri shaadi ki date tai kar dijiye. Mujhse ab aur intezaar nahi hota."

(Maa, go to Vishwa's house right now and fix a date for mine and Ishita's marriage. I cannot wait any longer.)

Toshiji cupped her son's face, smiling widely at his cute antics and remarked

"Apni hone waali dulhann ke liye angooti toh khareed taaqi usse pehnaake tere naam kar sakun."

(At least buy a ring for your would be bride so that I can make her wear it and fix your marriage.)

Raman blushed at his mother's words and rushed out of his house to buy an expensive solitaire. He came back after a good few hours and gave his mother a beautifully gift wrapped tiny box, only to be presented to the future Mrs. Raman Kumar Bhalla

"Iss gift pe sirf meri Ishita ka haq hai. Aap dekhne ke liye bhi mat kholiyega. Warna main bahut gussa karoonga. Theek hai?"

(Only Ishita has a right over this gift. You won't even open to have a look. Otherwise, I'll get really angry. Is that ok?)

Raman strictly told his mother that only his Ishita had a right over the contents of the box as his mother assured him

"Haan mera bacha, yeh khoobsurat sa tohfa sirf meri bahu hi kholegi. Be fikar ho jaa."

(Yes my son, only my daughter in law will open this beautiful gift. Be rest assured.)

Raman tightly hugged his mother and got her up from her chair so that she could finally go over to the Iyer Residence. Meanwhile, Toshi ji told Raman to have his food but he was obstinate that he would only eat once his marriage date was fixed

"Maine tere pasand ka palak paneer banaya hai mera bacha, kha lena."

(I've made your favourite palak paneer my child. Do eat it.)

"Nahi Maa, aap meri baat pakki kar ke ghar wapas lautengi, toh hi main khaunga. Warna nahi."

(I'll only eat once you come back after fixing my marriage.)

Raman told his mother in clear words, giving her a gentle nudge towards the front door whilst she finally went, smiling at her son's impatience and childlike innocence.

A while later, Toshiji was sitting in the living room of the Iyer's along with Vishwa who sat rather quietly wondering just how easy it had been for Raman to take advantage of his social status and compel him to agree to the match.

Outwardly, Vishwanathan had to be really courteous towards Toshiji but his self respect had suffered a huge blow and he festered a lot of resentment in his heart. A feeling which Ishita also felt rather deeply.

That's the reason she was so uncomfortable being called upon to get the ring put on. The pricy solitaire just made Ishita feel that MD Raman Kumar Bhalla was merely flaunting his wealth. She promised herself to knock him down on his knees and render him as incapable as her father who had to break off her marriage with Abhimanyu just because he feared his job being taken away from him.

Ishita's heart felt incredible unease at being robbed off her joy and wanted Raman to feel as restless.

With the myriad of emotions gushing through her, Ishita's marriage with Raman had been fixed a couple of weeks later as Toshi ji assured the Iyers that all the expense would be taken care of by her and Raman. Whilst Toshi ji meant it out of love, Ishita mistook it as their arrogance of being rich which deepened her hatred for Raman.

That's it for chapter three. Please do leave your feedback and comments behind. Thank you. 

Awesome update. Read all the 3 updates. It's a beautiful start. Cheers mate

interesting plot

very well written, i really like such kind of story writing

raman is very hard nut but became the softest person in the world seeing Ishita

lets see what will Mr Iyer's reaction

chapter -2

superb

raman and his mother happy

mr iyer has to accept under pressure