Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyapa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

90% of them are also industry kids.Ek Shashank Khaitan ko hazar bar dikha sakte ho, koi aitraaz nahin.

doesn’t every producer do that, they work with whoever they already know.

kyapa thumbnail

Dharma ko kaha se kaha ke gyaa without any talent, aur bhi biggies the jo aaj kahin nahi hai. He knows how to run a company jo iska sabse bada talent hai.

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Directed perhaps the most internationally loved Bollywood movie K3G 😊

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Made proper use of corporate fundings unlike RGV who single-handedly ruined the corporates that funded him. Though eventually Karan too.. grew too big for his boots and is now on a killing spree of foreign corporates!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Made proper use of corporate fundings unlike RGV who single-handedly ruined the corporates that funded him. Though eventually Karan too.. grew too big for his boots and is now on a killing spree of foreign corporates!!

Ashutosh destroyed Disney India with Mohenjodaro 

^ wonder if he will be more remembered for that or lagaan 😆

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ashutosh destroyed Disney India with Mohenjodaro 

^ wonder if he will be more remembered for that or lagaan 😆

Ashutosh himself does not remember mohenjadaro toh log toh door ki baat hain.

DisneyIndia was ruined by one amd only Siddharth roy kapoor who dubaoed a very profitable UTV too for his whims n fancies!

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is open about his gender... He did not shy away.. I think that is quite big achievement and example for others.

Running a successful business is not easy.. all trolling him should try running a profitable business.. :) IT is hardest thing to get investments and then turn it in profits and generate employment...  Most of troll must be doing a 9-5 job somewhere or eating parents money..

Edited by nema123 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

Directed perhaps the most internationally loved Bollywood movie K3G 😊

That honor goes to 3 Idiots. K3G hasn't aged well. Nor was it remade into a foreign language like 3I.

Another reason why KJo should start reading.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

1. Slowly but gradually kept showing gay/homesexuality in his movies, even though in early 2000s in very lame and demeaning way, but if not those, we could never reach to a place where BW would accommodate Kapoor and Sons. Took his time to maturely handle this concept, but he did. 

2. Gave SRK-Kajol couple, the best thing ever since slice bread if I may say so.☺️ Sorry I am biased here, thanks. 

That's it I guess. 

Oh the list ended so quick, I didnt need numbering. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

2. Gave SRK-Kajol couple, the best thing ever since slice bread if I may say so.☺️ Sorry I am biased here, thanks. 

Their first movie was Baazigaar and their most popular movie is probably DDLJ 

So that wasn’t him 😆