Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

πŸ€—

What language do you speak (native)? We have maithali so just curious. 

Maithili πŸ˜Š

It's one of the 22 official languages of India as well!

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The topic title and the content on the last page don’t match...πŸ€”

did you see the very 1st reply on the topic ? well, you know who to blame πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: maha15

Isnt this boring now--KJ topics

quite intersting is this topic

Meet the new Viceroy of Nepal -Her highness- the Chinese ambassador Yanqi.

second chinese colony 

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

did you see the very 1st reply on the topic ? well, you know who to blame πŸ˜†

Ooops...Now you know I came directly to the last page....πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

I did hear of students in US taking it up, even Ivanka Trump's kids are, but, whoa.. Mandarin is available as an optional subject in Indian schools?? had no idea of this πŸ˜²

now wondering which Chinese envoy had an affair with Indian politician to introduce Mandarin in our schools πŸ˜†

yup...my very own nephew...he lives in Delhi and had flaunted his Chinese skills when we had met a couple of years backπŸ˜†He goes to one of the best schools of Delhi....so I am thinking that there must be other schools having it too.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Ooops...Now you know I came directly to the last page....πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜†

It happens to me all the time...Whenever there are more pages I get lazy and check out only the last page and become perplexed...IF, I tell you! πŸ€”πŸ˜†

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

seriously..........this new govt ruined so much.........actually not the govt, its mainly oli...... Prachand though has disputes with India, but isn't going as far to break the ties........he even said that it was wrong of Oli to call India as the virus.......... Imagine, China spread the virus to the world, but this Oli guy is openly blaming India instead......Even in India, the virus entered through people coming from Oman and Italian tourists who visited Jaipur, but we never blamed Oman or Italy.....cause we know they were as helpless as India....heck we didnt even blame China, when its proven how China hid the virus and made it easy for it to spread to the world......

what we need to do is, close the border......as China now will use that open border to create problems in India....... actually after reading a few articles i realized, that Nepal was not friendly even before........it was we who got delusional....... Just that their real face is coming out in the open now......

koi nahi, we just need to be alert.....and stop all free relations with Nepal.........even send back people from gorkha regiment who doesnt want to be in India...........whose who want to stay back can take Indian citizenship and live here....

+1 ...

but looks like this is joke for them  ..

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

All of them better get tested for Covid. 

And you are on another track....sab apne apne track mein chal rahe hai is thread par.....πŸ˜†

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

so many tracks on one thread..πŸ˜†

this is the most funny thread ever.....some are serious, some r showing they r serious...some are angry, some r pretending they r funnyπŸ˜†

Edited by maha15 - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

And you are on another track....sab apne apne track mein chal rahe hai is thread par.....πŸ˜†

Agastya was there in this party. He has been exposed to Covid so obv everyone has to be tested ..