Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

The douchebag is still after the Khans...🤢...and people think that he is genuinely interested in finding out what happened to Sushant.....just using Sushant....shame on him and his followers🤢

Hey douchebag ...how about investigating the properties of Akki, Devgans, Bachchans, Kapoors.....oops they are all Hindus....

But yeah right...he is interested in getting justice for Sushant??

Subramanian Swamy

@Swamy39

The assets created by these 3 Khan Musketeers in India and abroad especially in Dubai need to be investigated . Who gifted them bunglows and properties there and how they bought it and the cartelisation needs to be investigated by SIT of ED , IT and CBI. Are they above the law?

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

RE: the topic.

Yes, I am all for boycotting KJo's films, but I don't get the big deal people are making of him being at Neetu's birthday party and smiling in that one pic. 

Just because he appears happy, it doesn't mean he is not shaken / depressed / scared about public outrage against him. On a personal space, he deserves to live and be happy, though I am not going to support his professional work.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I have gotten threats from few fandoms in 2015. I actually left IF after that.

Why would people treat others badly over some celebs they don't know, that's so sad. 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Why would people treat others badly over some celebs they don't know, that's so sad. 

This is still happening on IF. I have seen some people celebrating that Alia and KJO's family are getting death threats. We Indians love to over react.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

This is still happening on IF. I have seen some people celebrating that Alia and KJO's family are getting death threats. We Indians love to over react.

Well not all Indians over react but yeah wishing death on Alia/Kjo's families is inhumane behavior 

GumGum thumbnail

This getting trolled and crying articles were published so that the angry industry people like Manoj, Apurva, Anuvab stop criticizing the gatekeepers. And it seems this worked.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can you please show me where this is happening on the forums? I don't see any fellow members celebrating them getting death threats? 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha15

😆

actually  1 collegue from srilanka was saying China will capture Srilanka very soon like other countries..

its clear picture right.....everybody watch news...so what is there to hide...

People here fighting  are wasting time...they should really do something for there country....there country needs them......its like now or never--young generation do something

Good Luck to new generation ...Think about Future 

see the thing is whatever happens in Nepal or Srilanka or Pakistan, doesnt affect me directly, so why will i spread lies...........i just shared what i saw in news, and till yesterday i really felt the nepalese citizen are bring mislead, even saw news of people protesting against covid mismanagement etc....but problem is these people dont watch the news and then kill the messenger (here, it was me)

China has amassed lot of wealth after becoming the manufacturing hub for the entire world.........it then started giving loans to smaller countries......lots of loan, an amount they cannot pay......and when they defaulted, China took their important ports and territory on lease...........right now they have Srilanka's hambantota port and Australia's darwin port on a 99 years lease........

then they have different strategy for some other countries....like in Pakistan they have CPEC.......similar with Nepal........they promise to build roads, develop infrastructure........slowly laying their trap......... they did the same with Tibet.........promised development and infrastructure........and as someone in the tibetan govt said, that 'first the bus came then the tanks and then the soldiers'....... China doesnt belong to anyone, neither its enemies, definitely not its friends / allies............. i have even read news of Chinese companies looting the pakistani citizen through cpec.....but the pakistani citizen will definitely believe their government more that these news, which is okay with me............... with India they tried to pull on on-baord for the OBOR, but we vehemently refused, knowing that its benefitial only for China and no other country...... and would give them more control on our infrastructure.....and will drown us more in their debt trap....

here i have shared news media of nepalese own media and few govt officials questioning why the chinese envoy is so involved in the country's politics, which is against the country's sovereignty as per the constitution.........but these members are bashing me instead.......

anyways, hume kya.......inka desh hai, jab inko problem nahi hai china ka ek province banane me, toh hum kyu matha kharaab kare..........

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

They will realise when china will make them their own territory.  Sold their nation to ccp.😆

India has every right to protect their borders. Not their problem nepal sold  its soul to china

I hope india takes away the govt job  , education chances they give to nepal. When one country is ccp friend these days.

The historic relations ruined by their new govt. Who is ccp's slave. I mean my college roomie's whole family is there. Never had any issues coming to india, getting scholarships etc..

If Nepal hate india so much, don't take perks from india either. 

seriously..........this new govt ruined so much.........actually not the govt, its mainly oli...... Prachand though has disputes with India, but isn't going as far to break the ties........he even said that it was wrong of Oli to call India as the virus.......... Imagine, China spread the virus to the world, but this Oli guy is openly blaming India instead......Even in India, the virus entered through people coming from Oman and Italian tourists who visited Jaipur, but we never blamed Oman or Italy.....cause we know they were as helpless as India....heck we didnt even blame China, when its proven how China hid the virus and made it easy for it to spread to the world......

what we need to do is, close the border......as China now will use that open border to create problems in India....... actually after reading a few articles i realized, that Nepal was not friendly even before........it was we who got delusional....... Just that their real face is coming out in the open now......

koi nahi, we just need to be alert.....and stop all free relations with Nepal.........even send back people from gorkha regiment who doesnt want to be in India...........whose who want to stay back can take Indian citizenship and live here....

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Can you please show me where this is happening on the forums? I don't see any fellow members celebrating them getting death threats? 

See some comments on hate threads created for Alia and KJO. There are some members who are extremely vindictive.