Two Arshi story recommendations

p4peppa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Both the stories are from same author , on wattpad. Good plot, diction and grammar. 

Against all odds... Completed

Love after dark... Ongoing

Author ... Edenrose64

Worth reading and completely different to each other in terms of plot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ark17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi

Thank you so much for the recommendations.

Finished reading the first one against all odds. Loved the concept and the way the characters were depicted in the story. Loved Aman for his support.

Do you have any such reads on ASR being ASR ....revenge/redemption using his Haward brain.

Thanks

Take care. Stay safe.

p4peppa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ark17

Hi

Thank you so much for the recommendations.

Finished reading the first one against all odds. Loved the concept and the way the characters were depicted in the story. Loved Aman for his support.

Do you have any such reads on ASR being ASR ....revenge/redemption using his Haward brain.

Thanks

Take care. Stay safe.

Sorry, I don't remember any  right now. There are so many amazing writers out there that it is difficult to keep track. That is why I have started sharing the stories which pique my interest. Will be on a lookout on fine revenge/ redemption stories. 

BTW there is another story that is holding my interest now a days.  Its called ' Intertwined Fates' by justagirl92 . Its a kind of thriller and romcom mish mash. It is ongoing and the writer updates regularly. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I will have to check them out. Thank you.

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

BTW there is another story that is holding my interest now a days.  Its called ' Intertwined Fates' by justagirl92 . Its a kind of thriller and romcom mish mash. It is ongoing and the writer updates regularly. 

[/QUOTE]

I tried this on your recommendation and was so glad I did. It is a terrific story and thank you so much for directing me to it! 

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely read them :) 

p4peppa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyamidutt

I tried this on your recommendation and was so glad I did. It is a terrific story and thank you so much for directing me to it! 

[/QUOTE]

You are welcome 🙂

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: p4peppa

Both the stories are from same author , on wattpad. Good plot, diction and grammar. 

Against all odds... Completed

Love after dark... Ongoing

Author ... Edenrose64

Worth reading and completely different to each other in terms of plot.

Please share the links.. 

p4peppa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitraF

Please share the links.. 

I don't know how. You can search on google. 

deepika1998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey 

can you suggest the story in which khushi is arnav second wife and now they love each other and had a baby girl but arnav first who was in coma is become fine and contact syham who is her brother . shyam bring arnav first wife home and she think arnav and khushi baby to his baby and arnav is her husband

please let me know if you knoe the name of the story