Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s true though . Bhatts have always launched and worked with nobodies not stars

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's actually true😆 so we should praise him for giving opportunity to outsiders and bash him for not understanding the basic concept of mental illness.. 

I am not sure if he specifically made any statement though.. Mukesh did.. did he also say something about Sushant? My memory needs a bit jogging up😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I am not sure if he specifically made any statement though.. Mukesh did.. did he also say something about Sushant? My memory needs a bit jogging up😆

Mukesh said he saw this SSR tragedy coming. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I thought Bhatts mostly made sleazy films (at least in the 2000s) and cast Emraan Hasmi in most films as the lead hero (their relative) and obviously no star would want their daughter to do sleazy films, so they had to cast outsiders.

It's not like they were some ambitious, prestige projects that stars wanted their kids to be launched by (which people like KJo, SLB make, not the Bhatts).

So the point about them giving chances to outsiders is more so because no star daughters would have starred in them. 

It's been 9 years since Alia debuted but they didn't produce any sleazy film with her. As per Bhatts, I guess only outsiders should be doing such films. Their own daughter should be doing respectable roles only.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What is she talking about? Bhatt is being trolled for his rude behavior. He is being trolled for being too close to Rhea and for making fun of SSR. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Soni, do the right damn thing and deactivate your Twitter. You need to take a breather.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Soni Razdan needs her PR to make her understand the different reasons of the outbursts directed towards her daughter and her insane husband. 

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Puri family is same. Giving same excuse to cover for Mahesh's statements and Alia's mediocrity.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Soni Razdan needs her PR to make her understand the different reasons of the outbursts directed towards her daughter and her insane husband. 

Or maybe she and Pooja do understand and are trying to change the narrative by bringing the nepotism argument here.  I guess it’s much better to be called nepotistic than a potential freak who’s equation with Sushant’s GF is being questioned.  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Or maybe she and Pooja do understand and are trying to change the narrative by bringing the nepotism argument here.  I guess it’s much better to be called nepotistic than a potential freak who’s equation with Sushant’s GF is being questioned.  

When people discuss Masand she butts in and blames the birth defect which according to her is mental illness.

People bash Mahesh for being a sleazeball and insensitive toward a dead person, she brings in nepotism.

She knows what she's doing.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago