Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Mahesh babu and ranbir go long back Image

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Best actor in the countrysmiley37, Malayalam actors should be crying in the corner reading his comments 🤣,i heard Mahesh doesn't even come to the events of his own movies, he not only came here he is spouting some bakwas, this is the reason I don't feel motivation to open the videos or other stuff related to offsceeen of any actors/actresses🤣

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Newbird

Best actor in the countrysmiley37, Malayalam actors should be crying in the corner reading his comments 🤣,i heard Mahesh doesn't even come to the events of his own movies, he not only came here he is spouting some bakwas, this is the reason I don't feel motivation to open the videos or other stuff related to offsceeen of any actors/actresses🤣

they obviously paid mahesh babu and Rajamouli to be there, and for mahesh babu to say rk is the best actor in India is obviously a pr move, the over praise during the promotions of animal is really too much 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeah big superstars and directors like Mahesh Babu and SSR are praising ranbir for moneysmiley12smiley36 ohh the burn from the fans from a certain clownsmiley37

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is being paid for an event a bad thing? None of these stars do things for free, not even the biggest stars, they all do things if it benefits them and yes they do get paid to attend these events, all of them do. This event is part of the animal promotion campaign, so they got mahesh babu and rajamouli to be there to bring in the big crowds. 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mahesh Babu also praised Ranbir on his Twitter account way back in 2010

Rajamouli has maintained that Ranbir is his favorite Bollywood actor since his Bahubali days

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You missed the most talked about video (and the most controversial one) from the event - this minister dissing Mumbai and Bollywood, and claiming superiority of Hyderabad and Telugu cinema 

Mahesh Babu is clearly loving it. RK looks a bit unsure on what to do

https://twitter.com/GulteOfficial/status/1729167201888883158?t=tU60eiL9_OEgGsNl9lA6VQ&s=19