Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

and ive been both times in April lol...the safari desert, the malls, water parks, night life, everything is so fun. My dream is to stay in Atlantis

Such a lovely place.  I haven't been there. ðŸ˜’ All I saw was Ibn Batoota and al Emarat Mall . It was a short visit . This year my brother and his family went there..they stayed in a hotel, and spent few days there with my sister. They saw many beautifull places , and clicked many photos. I don't have the habit of clicking photos.😕

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

Zahid and Hina Altaf paired hai. Zahid was being forced by his parents to marry his cousin but he was in love with his business partner so he ditches the girl on the day of the wedding I think. But soon he realises how weird his wife is. She leaves him for a better job opportunity and he eventually marries Hina Altaf. She gets married but shows a lot of attitude. Then he goes to Dubai and lies that he is sick and she visits him. Zahid also meets Iqra there.

Nope havent watched it i guess. Was it on Hum?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I sent you a request on insta accept karna. Yashfeen Adil ke naam se

How did you find me on insta? :O I barely even use insta so never check follow requests. Agar tum na batati to i wouldnt have even known you sent me a req ðŸ¤£

Abhi check karti hoon ðŸ¤—

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

and ive been both times in April lol...the safari desert, the malls, water parks, night life, everything is so fun. My dream is to stay in Atlantis

Yeh sisli (istanbul) hai.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

Such a lovely place.  I haven't been there. ðŸ˜’ All I saw was Ibn Batoota and al Emarat Mall . It was a short visit . This year my brother and his family went there..they stayed in a hotel, and spent few days there with my sister. They saw many beautifull places , and clicked many photos. I don't have the habit of clicking photos.😕

I saw it from far too ðŸ˜­ I have been to those malls :D

I dont take pics myself so my hubby grabs my phone and starts making videos and pics ðŸ¤£

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nope havent watched it i guess. Was it on Hum?

Yes hum tv

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How did you find me on insta? :O I barely even use insta so never check follow requests. Agar tum na batati to i wouldnt have even known you sent me a req ðŸ¤£

Abhi check karti hoon ðŸ¤—

Haha are maine kal wo link dia tha apne fan page ka to tumne view kara tha story to wahi se haha

May your dream come true. 

Atlantis and Burj Khalifa are most beautiful place at dubai. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Okies idk why i dont remmber it lol. Kaisa tha? Have you seen?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Haha are maine kal wo link dia tha apne fan page ka to tumne view kara tha story to wahi se haha

Oh i didnt know wahan se pata chalta hai haha

Followed you back! :D