Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes Dubai is one of the best..but not in August. It gets windy ..and you can see nothing.☢️ My bad luck ..went there in August. Not once, but 2 times. Loved shopping in the malls. Such magical experience!😃

Dubai has its own charm. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

i'm a big fan of her.she is very humble.she's an amazing actress.I'm still watching her drama serial tawan.

Tawan was one of the best dramas . Sadly it was underrated. But loved Emmad with Moomal K. ❤️

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Tawan was one of the best dramas . Sadly it was underrated. But loved Emmad with Moomal K. ❤️

i want to see them together in a new drama.but i don't think my wish fulfil hogi

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yes. Her shows weren't popular. I think she had Naatak and Tawan on Hum. GDG and Kyun Ki IshqPFN in A Plus. And few dramas on BOL and Express. She was struggling. Her hubby is even less known actor: Usman PatelImage

She was good though...i hope she gets a good drama which gives her fame in future if she returns

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

The only other show that showed dubai was I think Dil e Janam. Zahid wali. 

Yeh kaunsa show tha? Sounds so familiar. Who was he paired with? Remind me of the story lol

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

Agreed. It has a different charm. I like middle eastern places. Europe and south asia se kafi different and unique lgta hai

where do you live?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yes Dubai is one of the best..but not in August. It gets windy ..and you can see nothing.☢️ My bad luck ..went there in August. Not once, but 2 times. Loved shopping in the malls. Such magical experience!😃

and ive been both times in April lol...the safari desert, the malls, water parks, night life, everything is so fun. My dream is to stay in Atlantis

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Yeh kaunsa show tha? Sounds so familiar. Who was he paired with? Remind me of the story lol

Zahid and Hina Altaf paired hai. Zahid was being forced by his parents to marry his cousin but he was in love with his business partner so he ditches the girl on the day of the wedding I think. But soon he realises how weird his wife is. She leaves him for a better job opportunity and he eventually marries Hina Altaf. She gets married but shows a lot of attitude. Then he goes to Dubai and lies that he is sick and she visits him. Zahid also meets Iqra there.

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

India

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

I sent you a request on insta accept karna. Yashfeen Adil ke naam se