PranBir/KKB- BTS , MASTI , INTERVIEWS & PICS (LOCK-DOWN COMEBACK) -11 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Miss Shikha as Aliya. She pulled that role off with a class. It's so unfortunate that they have to replace her.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Oh wow so new episodes have started from today? But it seems they haven't continued from where the show left off and have not aired the bank episodes they had shot ðŸ˜• 

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anandhi007

If Maya kills herself in lockdown episodes itself then what's gonna happen in the real episodes from 3rd July? Or will Maya's track be done by then already and they'll start a new track? But in another BTS shoot they showed Prachi and Maya meet somewhere and have an argument or something.

I don't think they will end Maya track in this lockdown series ... they will end this series with Ranbir take blame on himself... and in actual new episode they will show how Prachi , Pragya and Abh will prove Ranbir innocent 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Miss Shikha as Aliya. She pulled that role off with a class. It's so unfortunate that they have to replace her.

Yes ...shika was perfect for aliya but she is on maternity leave ,so we don't have any option ...

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh wow so new episodes have started from today? But it seems they haven't continued from where the show left off and have not aired the bank episodes they had shot ðŸ˜• 

I also feel the same ... may be they changed the whole track because of lockdown....

Also they need solid twist so that they can attract the viewer after 3 month break 

shonasandy thumbnail

IMP NOTE : PLEASE ALL INDIAN VIEWERS PLEASE WATCH KKB ON TV AT 9.00 PM ONLY ON ZEE & SUPPORT OUR SHOW AFTER LOCKDOWN  ðŸ˜Š

Edited by shonasandy - 3 years ago
Aman120 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i don't know what will happen but one thing is as ranbir will take the blame, pallivi will again start hating prachi.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah due to lack of continuity probably. At this point they can't have Sangeet ceremonies and all right coz gathering? 

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

I don't think they will end Maya track in this lockdown series ... they will end this series with Ranbir take blame on himself... and in actual new episode they will show how Prachi , Pragya and Abh will prove Ranbir innocent 

Yeah and probably Abhi might get to know that Prachi is in fact his daughter in this track. Because now they have to attract abhigya fans as well and it's been more than a year. We still don't know who is playing rhea tho.

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aman120

i don't know what will happen but one thing is as ranbir will take the blame, pallivi will again start hating prachi.

Don't say that dear ... I don't want Pallavi to get angry with Prachi again yaar