Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Kudos to PC . Kaam se Maroo as Priyanka said. They all ganged up and literally ostracized her. I remember Karan tweeting against her and same Karan inviting her back to his show with Kareena(who mocked her publicly ).Down to the Knees you snobs😊

I might not like certain things about her but there is no doubt ,Priyanka rose above and made a mark globally. I respect her Grit. She is an inspiration n reiterated - Success is the biggest revenge 👏

+1

This is something most people need to understand.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

She was not getting any movies. Salman even made her sing the song that she did in Hollywood. He thought her voice was auto tune. I think she was not happy in Bollywood. She looked miserable but look at her now she is so happy. I think she made the right choice.

+1

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midsommar

Why didn't they defame Katrina, Deepika, Anushak, Vidya Balan or any other successful outsider? She is not powerful, she is irrelevant to bollywood today. The "camps" don't care about her.

Bollywood in 2012

Katrina had Ranbir

Deepika was needed by the actors as female opposite them

Anuskha was also needed as female actor

Vidya Balan was not relevant

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Vidya balan lost 12 movies. Everyone made fun of her fashion. Srk loves Katrina deepika and anushka. You need connections in able to survive.

Nobody cared for Vidya's existence.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

As the story goes...Mrs Khan went ballistic when Mr Khan developed a soft spot for PC and vice versa. She along with her Mrs Khan's Angels did everything to defeat PC. Mr Khan was paranoid of losing stardom over this contrversy plus being someone who is scared of failure allowed Mrs Khan's Angels to protect him. PC then shifted to another planet to conquer other galaxies. Mrs Khan and her Angels rejoiced, Mr Khan kept mum and PC went on to create her own fleet of Avengers... The End. 

After all this drama Ab-Ram was born to SRK and Gauri.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

Kjo was not at all wrong for calling out PC.haath dho ke Gauri ke piche padi thi. She used to write many blinds against Gauri. She spread the rumor abt srk divorcing Gauri, Gauri taking drugs, Gauri is insecure of her n many more. She is fake n cunning. She was still doing Bollywood movies but flopped badly. 

KJO treats Gauri with loads of respect. She and SRK helped him in accepting his sexuality. They were present when KJO needed them the most. Their friendship is from the days when SRK was not even a star and was struggling to accept his foot-hold in Bollywood.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow I have been reading this thread silently but so much negativity...urgh.

OT: Yes S-H, there was a time when PC was banned. SRK-Gauri's group had boycotted her to a great extent and she hardly had any established A Listers to work with. She worked with then newcomers Ranveer and Arjun in Gunday and the not-so-popular-in-North Ram Charan. Everyone gave her the cold shoulder. There was a time when she did not have any big films. 

Because of this situation I think she was already planning her move to the West. At the same time, she never gave up on Bollywood. She gave a phenomenal performance in Mary Kom which proved that she is damn headstrong and no one can put her down. At the same time she was cast in Quantico as the lead and she managed to do what no other Bollywood actor had managed to do. Heading a show on an American network is not a joke.

Quantico's success must have made multiple people jealous but PC chose not to stop and I admire her drive. Nothing could stop her, she never settled for anything less. She went on pushing the boundaries. She never stayed in her comfort zone. And tho small roles, but she was a part of some huge Hollywood movies. 

If it were anyone else who would've faced this, they would have probably left the industry and gotten married or something and settled down. But Priyanka did not do that. She chose to settle down when she wanted to settle. And her husband is one of the biggest names in the West. 

It was Quantico and then her marriage to Nick when all of Bollywood wanted to be her BFF. All the opportunists flew back in. But PC kept her distance. I remember how happy I was to see her party with Ekta's group and not giving a damn about the elitists with no discrimination at all. Also the way she invited Hina Khan to her Cannes party. The girl was mocked by so called Bollywood aristocrats with name calling like Chandivali. 

The point I wanna make is this woman's drive really motivates me. And if she did have those affairs, the men are equally to be blamed. And yes, they did try to sabotage her career but she killed 'em with her work. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

wait what, Nick is one of the biggest stars in the West? 🤪

I mean I don't have anything against him. I remember the Jonas Brothers from when they were famous.. back in like 2008. They were totally forgotten for a decade. The hook-up with PC really helped both of them increase their celebrity and helped stage a comeback so good for him. But they are basically just a nostalgia band and nearly all their new music flops.

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

PC was banned by the star wives gang. The star wives gang include- Gauri, Sussanne, Mehr and Twinkle. They were helped by Kajol, KJO and other Bollywood families and biggies. 

I have heard that this gang was extremely jealous with PC's popularity world wide and her wedding to Nick Jonas.

If anyone creates problems for you, be a Priyanka Chopra and become so successful enough that no one can touch your success.

lmao, she had an affair with their husbands....  That makes those men look so sleazy, and it certainly doesn't help her look good either.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

One thing I respect PC for is her ambition and grit. And the best part, she's unapologetic about the same.